[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

off all the awful things mass effect did, this one still leaves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Illusive_man_modified.png (990KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
Illusive_man_modified.png
990KB, 940x940px
off all the awful things mass effect did, this one still leaves the worse taste in my mouth

>the reapers are the bad guys
>the illusive man is also kind of a bad guy
>let's write them to be working together!!!!
>>
>>375768350
Daily reminder that a boss encounter with a mutaded illusive man was scrapped because it was deemed 'too videogamey'
>>
>>375768350
That's because Bioware's writing is so childish they cannot comprehend morally grey characters. Either someone's in the evil category or they're af ucking boyscout...
>>
>>375768686
> everyone is a paragon of virtue or Hitler
> Bioware is staffed entirely by SJWs

Checks out
>>
>>375768686
and they all share a seat on the legion of doom
>>
>>375768678
Probably would've been shit
>>
>>375768678
If they had done it, it would probably have been received as well as people received ME2's Reaper embryo battle. Better that they scrapped it.
>>
File: thynkyng.png (7KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
thynkyng.png
7KB, 112x112px
>Udina was kind of a dick before
>now suddenly works for Illusive Man
>>
>>375768678
but begging people to buy dlc at the end of the game is a good story telling device
>>
File: 1430523701512.jpg (16KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1430523701512.jpg
16KB, 240x240px
>too video gamey
>>
>>375769162
>picked Anderson to sit on an all human council in the end of me1
>by me3 Udina is a member of an all alien council
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma0VKHnwArQ&t=583s
Noah's new video compares Andromeda with the previous ones
>>
KL
>>
>>375768350
Did you learn nothing from ME1? The dude was trying to control the Reapers, in turn they controlled him.
>>
>>375768350
>the illusive man is also kind of a bad guy

Bullshit
>>
>>375768350
They needed a human enemy faction for the player to shoot. It doesn't make sense for there to be so many Milky Way outcasts in MEA either, but it would get boring if you only faced Kett and Remnant the whole game.
>>
The Illusive Man had good intentions, he was just absolutely retarded, and ended up getting controlled by the reapers.
>>
>>375768350
That's literally Max Payne from Max Payne 2
>>
TiM was right
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.