[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swamp levels: the game is overrated shit and just because you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: PTDE_Box_Art.jpg (29KB, 250x310px) Image search: [Google]
PTDE_Box_Art.jpg
29KB, 250x310px
Swamp levels: the game is overrated shit and just because you're a fucking contrarian doesn't mean you're right with praising it like the best thing ever
>>
>>375754725
3 is the best souls game anyway.
>>
What's the best level to start the DLC in DaS? I just defeated Sif and I'm like SL 60.
>>
>>375754725
You sure you aren't talking about 3 there buddy?
>>
stop posting the same thread over and over, this is the second.
>>
>>375755862
One thread for every nigger dick in your mom's pussy before your birth
Got some more to go
>>
>>375756234
>dem /b/ level insults
go back there
>>
>>375756296
Your mom goes there
>>
The game has one swamp level
>>
File: IMG_1555.jpg (27KB, 310x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1555.jpg
27KB, 310x394px
>>375756234
>>375756496
>ur mum insults
go make bait thread on /pol/ with your blacked folder, anon.
>>
>>375756702
But my blacked folder is full of pics of your mom
>>
>>375756606
and it's the largest level in the game by a wide margin. not that i'm complaining but i could see how some people wouldn't like it.
>>
>>375754889
>I just defeated Sif
Just skip it, you ruined it.
>>
>>375756964
No the biggest area is Anor Londo, did you finish the game?
>>
>>375754725
>liking overrated things is contrarian now

What the fuck do you want?
>>
>>375756974
Oh no, a 20 second cutscene is slightly different. I guess he'd better uninstall the game.
>>
>>375757284
>ascending popularity means more shit the game is gonna get
Yeah how's this contrarian
>>
>>375757192
anor londo seems big at first but it's very small. once you get inside, and you realize this isn't nearly as big as you thought it was going to be, one of the bigger letdowns in the game for sure. unless you count the duke's archives, then anor londo is definitely the largest area. but i don't count it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.