[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck do I go to fight the CEO's and where the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (446KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
446KB, 1000x563px
Where the fuck do I go to fight the CEO's and where the fuck do I get the costumes in the new DLC?
>>
Read you can't do any of it until you unlock ending C.
>>
>>375752228
I did every single ending including the joke ones
>>
>>375752408
There are "hidden" doors guarded by robots who claim that the area isn't ready yet. There's one in the flooded zone and the desert. I think that's where the arenas are. You get the outfits for fighting in the arenas, I think.
>>
>>375752636
do you know if theres a specific chapter i need to go to
>>
>>375752906
I have no clue
>>
File: STOP.png (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
STOP.png
24KB, 300x300px
GOOGLE IT

Hold up, I seriously have to fucking get this out

Why do you faggot ass fuck nigger motherfuckers take 3 times the amount of time to choose a picture, write out your thread and put in the captcha 5 times to ask your faggot echo chamber their opinion instead of taking two fucking seconds to find the answer on google.

It would take literally a tenth of the time and effort required to just google your fucking question instead of needing your fucking faggot indonesian imageboard's consent to do anything as simple as a fucking google search.

You people are fucking pathetic, you are so attached to a fucking website that you literally cannot go onto another website to complete a task easier in less time. You NEED /v/s opinion, because apparently that's the only fucking one that matters to you. You can't even make you're own fucking decisions, every fucking thought process you have in life is filtered through "What would 4chan think about this?"

FUCK YOU
>>
>>375751653
Check your email, then it will be marked on map.

>>375752228
Untrue, I'm doing on my post deleted file and have done some.
>>
>>375752906
I don't think so, though the one in the jungle is a hacking place so you need to be 9S there. Probably anyway, I have tried to see what happens if you go in as not 9S.
>>
>>375754005
if you can find me a link describing what it is I'm supposed to do by doing a google search in the next 3 minutes, I'll suck your dick
>>
File: opera.jpg (196KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
opera.jpg
196KB, 700x400px
>>375754273
IT TOOK ME 10 FUCKING SECONDS

ONE ZERO

HOLD ON ANON IM ABOUT TO BLOW YOUR FUCKING RETARD MIND RIGHT NOW

ALRIGHT WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO FIND?: THE ENTRANCE TO THE NIER AUTOMATA DLC

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

SO CHECK IT OUT

TYPE IN:

"NIER
AUTOMATA
HOW
TO
ENTER
DLC"

SUCK MY FUCKING DICK YOU FUCKING RETARD FAGGOT CUNT NIGGER MOTHERFUCKER JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GOOGLE IT INSTEAD OF FLOODING THE FUCKING FRONT PAGE WITH RETARD FUCKING QUESTIONS ABOUT SHIT YOU CAN FIND IN 10 SECONDS

FUCKING
SECONDS

THE THREAD HAS BEEN OPEN FOR 20 FUCKING MINUTES AND YOU'RE RETARD FUCKING ASS STILL CAN'T LEAVE 4CHAN

KILL YOURSELF PLEASE
>>
>$18 fucking canadian dollars for 3 costumes, arena, and a music video
i love the game, but seriously?
>>
File: 1479885942505.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479885942505.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
id pay 15$ to remove her stupid mask.

Is that an option yet?
>>
>>375754630
*chuckle*
>>
>>375755113
play the fucking game you faggot it's an item you get but you wouldn't know that if the only thing you do all day is gargle cocks and swallow semen
>>
>>375754630
wheres the link bitch
>>
File: C7oGZ1LXgAA-BKm.jpg (65KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
C7oGZ1LXgAA-BKm.jpg
65KB, 750x750px
>>375754005
I just scrolled here, what should I expect from this post?
>>
>>375754630
Go downstairs, mom's refilling your medication.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.