[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me why you didn't backed Phoenix point yet. Try to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

Tell me why you didn't backed Phoenix point yet. Try to explain yourself without the "fig" word
>>
shit thread
OP is desperate.
>>
>>375750941
>Behemoth detected
There's a behemoth detected in my pants right now.
>>
>>375750941
Because XCOM is trash.
>>
Because the graphics look amateur
Because the developer sounds a bit pretentious
Because it would have been backed anyway
Because I need more info than "here's some aliens lmao go shoot them" in order to make a decision
>>
>>375751404
>I hate everything
>>
I don't like the design of the things you are fighting
Generally I'm not a fan of the art

I'm not a retard I don't back shit I wait for them to actually buy the game and if it's good I buy it
>>
>>375751561
actually make
>>
File: 1480559458044.jpg (288KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480559458044.jpg
288KB, 800x600px
>>375750941
nah, it's fig.

Once they accept paypal I'll throw my money at them.
>>
>>375751478
Well if you like 2010 graphics that's fine by me, but don't ask me to back it. And most of the promo video is just an old dude saying "give me money so I can make the best gaem evah for reals" even though he's not showing any kind of gameplay.
Was it so hard to show even one mission so I could see how the squads worked?
>>
File: Fat_Polish.jpg (499KB, 1000x769px) Image search: [Google]
Fat_Polish.jpg
499KB, 1000x769px
>>375751786
A backer ask him about a combat video and Gollop told that maybe he'll make a update showing it. Stay tuned
>>
>>375751786
>Well if you like 2010 graphics
>this is used as a pejorative when it's pretty clear that visuals are the least important part of a strategy game.
Don't be a clockwork hypocrite.

>but don't ask me to back it
I never did and you are wise not to back games.

>And most of the promo video is just an old dude saying "give me money so I can make the best gaem evah for reals
That's what a kickstarter campaign video is, you show something and ask people for their support, if you like what you see you can give money to help out and hopefully what comes out is cool. Buyer beware as always.

>>375751786
>Was it so hard to show even one mission so I could see how the squads worked?
Too early in development to show that sort of stuff otherwise why ask for money. Kickstarters are for projects getting off the ground not already in beta.
>>
>>375750941
>mockup of a game that doesn't exist
>nothing original in the image, just a copy and paste job from nu-xcom
>pls gib money
yeah nah
>>
>>375752319
I thought you were OP, who asked people to explain why they weren't backing the game. I will probably get the game but I'm not going to back something if I can't even see gameplay
Just because graphics are not important to you it doesn't mean other people don't care about them. I want both style and substance, not one or the other.
>>
>>375750941
Fig
>>
>>375751786
>>375751404
>caring about graphics in literally any capacity
>getting triggered by people who know what they're talking about and calling them "pretentious"
Nevermind, you'd be too stupid to enjoy it anyway.
>>
>>375752687
>I want both style and substance, not one or the other.
temper your expectations that sort of game doesn't come out every day.
>>375752962
>Namecalling
fuck off back to /b/
>>
>>375750941
>why you didn't backed Phoenix point yet
why the fuck would I give money to "honest Tim Schafer's homemade crowd funding platform"
>>
>>375750941
I will buy it when it comes out, not in early access, not on kickstarter.
>>
>>375750941
So, post a video or more pics. of that game? that shit gives no information whatsoever.
>>
>>375753042
Oh, sorry for hurting your feelings.
I forgot, /v/ these days needs to be very careful we don't upset the stupid and casual. They get very triggered if you burst their bubble and point out their ignorance.
>>
>>375753309
https://youtu.be/iuN9g502cYM

Factions, 4x, enemies can mutate and final bosses. And a lot of little details between
>>
>>375753363
The only thing you hurt are my sides.
>>
>>375750941

Because I've never heard of it. Looks like a X-Com knockoff.
>>
>>375754503
More like X-com: Apocalypse
>>
>>375754503
it's the guy who made original xcom
>>
It looks like a reskin of XCOM EU and while it wasn't a bad game it's not something I will would pay any amount of money for until at least a year after release.
>>
Because is a meme that will never see the light of the sun, and if by some miracle it actually comes out, it will be massively stunted with most features missing or cut down to token appearance at best.

Also
>hy i'm the producer of a old ass game give me money OwO
Literally Star Citizen tier, might as well buy a .jpeg of a spaceship on SA
Or go on their forum, shitpost and get a free SA account, wonder if lowtax is still doing it
>>
Didn't this guy already pull a scam on kickstarter?
Now he's pulling a scam on fig and people are FALLING FOR IT? Open your eyes.
>>
>>375753270
This is the only answer.
>>
File: 54746768.png (20KB, 577x277px) Image search: [Google]
54746768.png
20KB, 577x277px
>>375755770
But Chaos reborn was good
>>
>>375753750
Doesn't look bad and yeah graphics seem a little dated but i don't care as long as the gameplay is great, will check it out once it's out.
>>
>>375750941
Too busy eating my fig today.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.