[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any room in the market for something like Rising Thunder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 16

File: Mexican Uppercut.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Uppercut.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Is there any room in the market for something like Rising Thunder?

Even if for no other reason than to have something to point at when inputs are mentioned
>>
Where's the League fighter, Riot?
>>
>>375746060
No, I'd rather play a regular fighter.
>>
>>375746060
No

Commitment to get good at fighting games is harder than learning motions. All this does is make it dull as everyone does the max damage combos every time.

Plus you give casuals a button to big attack they just mash that
>>
>>375746060
I haven't heard of this, what did it do differently from regular fighters?
>>
>>375746475
no special motions, each character had pre-selectable specials that were bound to a single button
>>
>>375746060
it literally showed that adding a cool down did not fix any issues with fighting games
>>
>>375746060
It had potential. I'm sad it got overshadowed and killed by SF5.
>>
>>375746561
I like that. I'm not interested in playing joystick mini games to do a move.
>>
>>375746561
So presumably that big attack at the end in the webm was just a single button push, but was the combo at the start just the result of tapping one button as well? I think at that point the game is less a fighting game and more a reaction time mini game to see who can push their button first.
>>
File: T2I51zb.gif (2MB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
T2I51zb.gif
2MB, 425x425px
>>375746060
No because execution isn't actually the hard part of the fighting games. Casuals still dropped rising thunder within a week because
>they still couldn't get past "fireball spam"
>they still mashed buttons on wakeup
>they still had no ground game and kept getting anti-aired
Give them an inch and they'll just find something else to complain about. Casualizing the genre was a mistake and has done nothing but kill the game for both noobs AND experts, as seen with SFV
>>
>>375746948
It's been a long time since i recorded that but from memory is was:
Jumping Heavy, Crouching Heavy, Tatsu Special, Uppercut Special, Crouching Heavy, Jump, Throw, Super button, Dash Twice, Jump, Throw.

So really easy by fighting game standards

>>375746998
I mostly agree, I personally just liked it as a different style of game.
Similar reason people like easier fighting games rather than just playing GGXRD and KOF all day
>>
>All this juggling

So its more of a clown simulator than an actual fighting game?
>>
>>375746948
there's still three normal moves, which are your usual light, medium, heavy. so that combo was jumping L, medium into the one-button special moves. it's still a decent combo and something i admired about the game, being able to simplify inputs but still respect how combos should be done.

where's the fucking game, riot
>>
There's no room because modern fighting games are awful. Shit techno music, shit character designs, an overabundance on Season Passes and costume DLC.
>>
>>375747375
Yeah, it's a bit like Tekken
>>
>>375746060
Only if some how to make it team based
>>
>>375747264
The actual gameplay wasn't a different style though, it was poor man's sf4

What make gg and kof different is much more than execution, which really is not harder than sf outside 5
>>
>>375746060
If Riot markets the FUCK out of it, it'll be easily FotM and carve its teeth on Twitch for a good while.
Riot will hold an invitational of ecelebs, known western fighting game players and maybe Tokido (else any Asian, likely a Korean pro that is known for their banter/memes) to do a spotlight for the game.
Then Riot will entertain the idea for a league, but interest will sharply decline after people see the power level difference between streamers and their fans and people who actually know how to play fighting games.
A shame since Rising Thunder was pretty competent for a western fightan at least in beta, but as that its only high point I don't see it lasting.
Perhaps they can draw in the same crowd Netherrealms goes for?
>>
File: vXSNTlE.gif (1MB, 320x395px) Image search: [Google]
vXSNTlE.gif
1MB, 320x395px
>>375747264
Too be honest simplifying the combos isn't that big of a deal, I'd be happy with the removal of 1 frame links ala SFV if they hadn't ruined everything else with
>le 6.7 frames so raw forward dash is too strong and you can't whiff punish
>stubby normals
>slow walkspeed for most characters
>no damage on anti airs
>poor damage conversion from the neutral game without v-trigger cancel ready
The only thing that sucks about easier execution is that it makes high level play more boring, because those combos Daigo is doing are the same combos some random silver scrub can do too. There's no barrier separating the gods and the noobs anymore which can be interpreted as both good and bad depending how you think about
>>
>>375747534
I'm pretty sure KoF has always had one of the hardest inputs of any fighting game. Not sure about the latest game though.
>>
Here's some footage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hc0AQd2Jcg
>>
>>375746060
It'd probably make a lot if it went to steam.
>>
File: Ryu from Streets™.jpg (150KB, 977x1043px) Image search: [Google]
Ryu from Streets™.jpg
150KB, 977x1043px
>>375746060
Personally I didn't find it all that amazing, but I actually got some friends who usually aren't into fighting games at all to play this alot. Hopefully something comes out of it even if it's just some Riot fighter or whatever.
>>
>>375747496
Juggling in 3D fighters is so stupid looking.
>>
>>375746246
I really liked the robot theme of Rising Thunder.
>>
Yes

but it will require an existing IP like League of Legends to sell.
>>
Game was dumbed down but ESPECIALLY 1v1 games casuals will ALWAYS find some shit to complain about and drop the game even with a low execution barrier.

SFV tried to dumb down fighting games and now casuals AND tourneyfags hate it
>>
>>375748582
They can always pull an Eltnum and put Orianna in there. Just give her amnesia and you don't gotta explain shit

Keeping it LoL is too restrictive if Riot ever wants to actually make another game in the course of their life.
>>
Execution in modern fighting games is so easy that a game like rising thunder is pointless. Perhaps something like this would have made sense in the 90s when execution was a little more strict but now a toddler could learn to input dp motions. If you're too inept to input simple forgiving motions like that then you would never be able to be able to play at a level where you can enjoy the genre.
>>
>>375748995
>League itself
>League fighter
Two games
>>
>>375749221
But only one IP they can market
It's like if Splatoon was kept a Mario spinoff, everyone's just going to expect the same skin over everything they do.

>>375749068
A fucking genre where limbless people show up to tournaments and do work, no one has any excuse.
>>
File: GrimMeatyHalicore.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GrimMeatyHalicore.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
RIP my comrade Vlad

hope his archetype reappears in the Riot game they are making, so fun for such a simple game
>>
>>375746060
Why are you asking a hypothetical question when the practical answer is presented in the question itself?
>>
Execution has an effect on strategy, and I think putting it too low can have a detrimental effect on the game. Every move you make in a fighting game is tempered by it's execution difficulty. Do I go for the big combo off a quick reaction that I might drop, or do I go for a more reliable punish? The focus needed to not make execution mistakes in a hectic match adds to the game. Perhaps 1f links go to far, but dumbing down below even sfv isn't good for the game.
>>
The issue with that game was the cooldowns on moves. My anti air move should reach cooldown before my opponent can get up and jump in again or else it just teaches bad habits
>>
File: 1393558753078.png (305KB, 414x466px) Image search: [Google]
1393558753078.png
305KB, 414x466px
Didn't they try pushing this as some sorta tradional fighting game killer or something?
Didn't it bomb pretty terribly?
>>
>>375749856
They never pushed it as anything other than a fighting game with simple inputs. The dev team got bought out by Riot(yes that Riot) and are now working on some unknown thing.
>>
>>375747814
Why is the FGC so important?
>>
>>375750193
Because that's the hardcore audience that keeps a game going long after the game has been dropped by casual audiences.
>>
>>375750193
because I specifically enjoy fighting games as they are and if those games are phased out of existence I will be a sad boy
>>
File: ghostbusters2016.png (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters2016.png
3MB, 2048x1536px
>>375749472
>Riot game
>>
>>375746060
Casuals dont want to play fighting games even simplified ones because they still take too much dedication and are 1on1

Actual fighting game players do not want simplified fighting games

So no there is no target audience for such a game
>>
>>375750307
They are also responsible for the shitty state of fgcs. Fucking Capcom dick riding faggots
>>
File: 1485143476190.png (157KB, 363x307px) Image search: [Google]
1485143476190.png
157KB, 363x307px
>>375749856
it did well enough to get bought out by riot studios.

curb your autism anon
>>
>>375750546
Twitch chat isn't the FGC.
>>
>>375750641
All scenes are comatose except Street Fighter and Smash
>>
>>375750147
It is also rumoured to be cancelled. I think Hsien Chang brought it up one time

They also haven't said anything in forever, plus fgc can't gelp but leak stuff
>>
File: Kbrad.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kbrad.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>375750369
>introducing mobababbies to one of the hardest game genres ever
>1vs1 with no teammates to blame and hide behind
BOY am I ready for this
>>
>>375749856
>bomb
It never got past alpha before Riot bought the studio and shitcanned it.
>>
>>375750783
Again, Twitch chat isn't the FGC. Stop taking anything they say seriously.
>>
>>375750828
that's why it got canned
>>
>>375751125
did it?
>>
>>375751078
why would anyone think chat = fgc?
the fgc is the people who actually play the games
>>
>>375746060
>interested in Rising Thunder
>have to sign-up for a mere chance to get to play the closed beta
>can't be fucked
>game 'surprisingly' gets canceled because of no players
hm...
>>
>>375746796
Kys
>>
>>375750828
>implying it wouldnt be a 5on5 version of smash brothers but without all the tech and added extra randomness

>implying it wouldnt ruin the genre forever as capcom would see how much dosh they make with it and then copy the concept

Prepare for team-based party brawlers
>>
>>375751245
By that logic then there are no dead scenes. Stop taking shitposts from scrubs seriously.
>>
>>375751187
Rumoured to, plus the general lack of any info.

I remember at one point every fgc guy was hyping riot fighter up as a game changer and then they just stopped.

Something will likely appear, but it may not be a fighting game
>>
>>375751078
The FGC isn't 5 autists in a basement either
>>
>>375746060
>Is there any room in the market for something like Rising Thunder?
What, shitty games?
>>
>>375751297
It didn't get canceled. It got bought.
>>
>>375746060
No. It dumbed down inputs for the casuals but inputs were never the difficult part in the first place, it's knowing when to use them. All rising thunder did was make it so you could do retard spds and the scrubs still got crushed because hotkeys further promote them just pressing random shit, meanwhile the person who play a fighting game before knows when to punish and how to link moves together. It's really such a simple observation to make it's surprising this game ever made it out of concept stage.
>>
>>375746060
Only if you mobafy the genre

Like this: >>375751367

Overwatch mobafied FPS, Riot will most likely mobafy fighting games if they ever release one.

No way in hell would that shit be not teambased
>>
I will never get to play Card Saga Wars
>>
Did anyone ever rebuild the client or something?
>>
File: tumblr_nj5z5biRqW1r7sijxo1_500.gif (100KB, 452x297px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj5z5biRqW1r7sijxo1_500.gif
100KB, 452x297px
>>375746060
Something that was weird with Rising Thunder is that you never saw the face of the person behind the robot. You always heard a voice coming from the robot and a lot of people assumed it was the robot itself talking, which wasn't the case. I suspect that if Rising Thunder were to ever comeback, they will actually show off the pilots so that the viewer can connect better to the characters they pick. People just respond better to human faces and it'll pay off if they want that Overwatch style character appeal. I mean, I hope Riot didn't just shut this shit down and the devs have just been rotting this whole time.
>>
>>375751353
deal with it nerd
>>
>>375751884
nice, can't wait for not!D.VA
>>
>>375751884
Well it was still in Alpha. If it ever got off the ground, maybe they could have had voice packs for each pilot in each robot. Or just the concept of alternate pilots.

They could have taken a whole bunch of the customization options from OMF 2097.
>>
File: 17149c47e3-1486732616768.png (66KB, 267x244px) Image search: [Google]
17149c47e3-1486732616768.png
66KB, 267x244px
>>375751367
STOP IT
>>
I miss when the drinks were ready.
>>
>big announcement on the evo mainstage
>10k invitational tournament
>couple of pros streaming the game
>average online population at any given time: ~15 people

All one button special moves do is shitters who really just want to mash on buttons buttons have zero fun because they lose to "constant fireball spam", and "a thousand random dps and wakeup ultras". It streamlined fighting games to the point where you did no longer need any training to figure out that improving is actual work and the genre is not your thing.

Becoming ""good"" by spending ten fucking minutes in training mode, learning the moves and setting yourself apart from other shitters who mash on random buttons just because you can consistently throw a fireball is a bit of a skill gate that's necessary for people to get into the genre in the first place. If the game shoves you the metagame guessing games right into your face, you INSTANTLY realize just how hard you suck and people don't want to put up with that. You have to ease them into it, don't make them realize how much they suck right away, let them think they're the shit for getting the shoryuken motion down and beating up their buddies who never played the game before
>>
>>375752059
>mech pilot character gets revealed in ARMS
>wow nice D.VA ripoff

its inevitable.
>>
>>375752365
Nah not really
>>
>>375752120
Never.

The truth has to be said no matter how harsh

Also add a horribly customer unfriendly F2P system and mastery trees and runes into the mix.
>>
One.
Button.
Invincible.
Grapples.

I'm glad it died
>>
>>375752571
not really what

I have trouble finding any other explanation why RT bombed so hard cause it seemed set out to do everything anyone could hope for, good netcode, e-sport fame on day 1, easy inputs, buffer windows up the ass...
>>
RT didn't bomb for fucks sake, the game literally never even got released
>>
>>375751884
>I mean, I hope Riot didn't just shut this shit down and the devs have just been rotting this whole time.
I've got bad news for you.
>>
>>375753263
no such thing in the game actually
>>
>>375753457
see
>>375753518
Never even had a chance
>>
>>375753263
Talos grapples had no invincibilty frames.

They worked like regular commandgrabs in any other fighting game
>>
What is wrong with having simple button inputs for specials? All it does it remove the execution and gets you straight to higher level mindgame play which is far far more interesting and fun. I loved RT. I dont care if they bring it back or do LoL fighter or whatever the fuck, I just want something like RT to play again. And not that Divekick bullshit
>>
>>375753762
>>375753572
http://risingthunder.wikia.com/wiki/Talos
>armour
>armour
>armour

?
>>
>>375753971
>there's nothing wrong with one button DP's and one button SPD's
>>
>>375754127
Armour is not invincibility

Also only his boot had hyperarmor not his grapples
>>
>>375754198

There isn't. Explain why you think there is
>>
>>375753526
lay it on me
>>
>>375754296
Oh wait i am wrong then his grapples did have armor, but armor still is no invincibility
>>
>>375753971
Nerds love their input minigames. It gives them something to feel elitist about which no neckbeard can resist. Helps keep their sekret club sekret
>>
>>375753725
Okay but, the laughably low player count?

For reference, I was on the #1 spot of the leaderboards for quite a while. I positively suck ass at fighting games. That's just what happens when nobody plays but two other guys on your rank and you get matched with them repeatedly over and over again and grind ELO points that way

Sure with more content and a proper release and all more people would hop in than in the alpha phase but, come on now, it was the saddest, deadest thing I've ever seen. I want to play people in ougon musou kyoku cross, I can, I want to play people in vanguard princess, I can, I wanted to play people in rising thunder, even squatting the irc for half an hour would not find me an opponent most of the time. And this game has been talked about like crazy in the FGC.
>>
>>375754548

I guess that's anecdotal and really has nothing to do with the quality of the game or how popular it would be with an actual release and not just a beta

For my anecdotal story, I never had an issue getting games
>>
>>375754127
Hyper armor isn't invincibility frames, please stop.
>>
>>375754127
Armor is not invincibility
>>
>>375754710
>>375754741
>>375754296

>implying they don't essentially do the same thing when it lasts like 1 frame

Fuck off autists
>>
>>375750193
The fgc is much like the life support that keeps the game alive long after the casuals have dropped it in favor of the newest battle of duty madden
>>
>>375754338
having to do a DP is a commitment
>requires you to hold forward which means dropping your guard
>this also stops you from mashing it in block strings
>doing the input takes a second meaning that you generally need to have a focused read on your opponent wishing to jump if you want to anti air consistently with it
>not having choose a direction to DP in means you can auto-correct any crossup or side swapping mixups without committing to a guess
and with SPD
>SPD's are generally just as fast as the quickest jabs in the game and have around the same range, the input acts as a buffer to this which prevents characters like Zangief from being overpowered
>stops you from doing a simple walk up grab which would be incredibly strong
>again ease of mashibility without having to commit to a guard dropping input
>in order to combat this SPD's would have to be given slower startup which eliminates a lot of grappler focuses character architypes
I could ramble more but you get the gist
>>
>>375754678
>>375754678
Okay no fuck you that's not an "anecdote". I've been following this since it first was announced, till it got buried. Checked in every day. And towards it's death it was the single most dead fighting game I've ever played. And fuck yes that's at least somewhat telling of what the player base would look like once it came out proper.
>>
>>375754896
an invincible move or a move that hits twice will beat an armoured move but it won't beat an invincible move
>>
>>375754896
It makes a difference when there are multi-hit moves in the game, especially when there's a multi-hit projectile that's used for Oki (Crow's projectile fully charged)
>>
Why do 2D fighters always freeze-frame when a hit lands?
>>
>>375755110

Do you know what an anecdote is retard? It's your personal experience with the game. And in my personal experience I didn't have that issue
>>
>>375754896
No they literally do not do the same

You can still grab armored targets yourself, use moves that break armor or have multi hit properties

When something is invincible you cant hit them at all with anything.

If i remember correctly several characters had multi hit moves in RT
>>
>>375754896
There is a huge difference between an armored throw and an invincible throw, and while I don't have the numbers, the single throw that was armored on frame one also had handily enough startup for every character to be able to fit 2 jabs in there so it wasn't a reversal option whatsoever
>>
speaking of accessibility, maximoneylian just released a vid on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCruRER9NLA
>>
>>375755120
Even just crow's sweep.
>>
>>375755386
Man I miss playing that engrish speaking lunatic. His mindgames were so much fun.
>>
>>375746060
Never since every casual shitter will do this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0WetHkYVtw
>>
>>375747534
>What make gg and kof different is much more than execution, which really is not harder than sf outside 5
Execution is much tighter and more difficult in those games than all of SF.
>>
File: t3_5g1z9t.png (246KB, 508x565px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5g1z9t.png
246KB, 508x565px
>>375755725
>never neutral jumps
>constantly forward jumping
>never attempts to simply stand block the fireballs
>REEEE RYU IS OP
>>
>>375755171
Well then you played on week one and then called it quits like everyone else. It's not just my subjective personal experience, it's what everyone could be telling you who stuck to it till the end. Which is not a lot of people, which is the problem I guess.

I'm sitting there for like 20 minutes just to get a quick match, against someone who just picked the game up for the first time, and you're telling me you had no trouble finding games, ridiculous, you must be from a fucking alternate universe or something
>>
>>375755905
Maybe you just had a really shitty connection, so matchmaking never paired you up with anyone. What was your username?
>>
We do need some more actual casual fighters instead of simplifying the ones already established.
>>
>>375755725
>Plays for 2 minutes
>The video is 19 minutes long
>Literal 17 minutes of salt

Holy shit this guy
>>
>>375755725
one of my favourite videos ever
>>
>>375755725
the desktop background is like literal poetry for how a dumbass would see themselves. its almost like its intentional satire.
>>
>>375755725
I hope this guy never played a fighter that actually had dominant zoners

Just imagine him playing against BBCT rachel or Nu.
And i am sure there are even better examples
>>
>>375756741
It's hilarious because he was hardly getting "zoned" at all. Most of it was just him getting his ass beat by combos.
>>
>>375756032
Spherax
>>
>>375746475
The only fighting game with good controls ever made.

The limit for fireballs was retarded, though.
>>
>>375755725
>complaining about getting hit by sweep
>keeps getting hit by sweep 3 times in a row
>keeps getting anti aired and doesn't trying to jump in
Best part is that the other guy wasn't even zoning, he was just playing a decent footsies game.
>>
>>375757343
kek
>>
File: 1475724038676.jpg (42KB, 377x326px) Image search: [Google]
1475724038676.jpg
42KB, 377x326px
>>375755725
>A Ryu learned in 10 minutes is OP
>>
>>375757424
t. Chel
>>
>>375755725
I always thought this was just a viral advertisement for the game. I don't see how anyone could be that invested in the game especially at that level of play
>>
>>375755725
this video is the best advertisment for a game. If it makes try hard shitters cry like that I want to play it
>>
Combos were a mistake.
>>
File: 1491793748013.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491793748013.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
>>375747814
>and you can't whiff punish
>punk wins dreamhack doing nothing but whiff punishing
It's not the game
>>
>>375759385
They're your reward for practicing your execution and breaking the opponent's defense
>>
>>375759385
Kinetic Advance was a mistake.
>>
>>375759657
More like a punishment for both players.
One has to regurgitate what he learned for the test over and over and over.
The other has to sit there for ten seconds each time the "game" part of the game ends and the combo part starts.
>>
File: 1493326747416.png (214KB, 619x550px) Image search: [Google]
1493326747416.png
214KB, 619x550px
>>375760017
holy shit
and /v/ says they aren't casuals
fucking stop talking
please
>>
>>375759479
I watched dreamhack and I'm really struggling to find any whiff punishing. most of it is entirely via read and not reaction, it's not the real whiff punishing you can expect from a game with less delay

6.7 frames is not a meme
>>
>>375751353
Hug!
>>
>>375754935
is madden still really big?
are ps4/bone owners with almost nothing but annual madden titles a somewhat common occurence or is it just some perception moderate vidya players hold?
>>
>you will never get to play Talos ever again
>tfw you have a pin of each character from PAX prime

I just want to put the drinks on the table
>>
>>375760017
Thanks to that mindset people positively *never* tech my throw resets after a stun
>>
>>375759479
Punk just knows the pushback on all of his strings and uses buttons win vs what his opponent will use. He talked about this but I can't remember the specific tournament.
It's still an impressive level of game knowledge but it's not whiff punishing.
>>
>>375746060
Sort of
The idea is neat, but they were approaching it for the wrong reasons and thus from the wrong angle.
You're never going to be able to make a fighting game where casuals won't whine about people who put in real time being better than them. The target of their complaints will always be whatever the first slightly difficult roadblock they run into is. In traditional fighters its inputs, in RS its fireballs or combos or something. When they lose to "tryhards" its always going to be the game's fault.

But that doesn't mean a fighting game with near zero input difficulty couldn't be cool, it just needs to have a reason to exist other than that.
Smash>fighting game is actually a decent example. It drops most of the traditional fighting game mechanics, and instead introduces analog movement and platforms and shit and the result is something new, rather than just a fighting game with some bits filed off.

The fact is that fighting game style inputs work really fucking well for fighting games, so if you're going to change it you need a good reason.
>>
File: sega-activator-ad-socool[1].jpg (665KB, 1400x925px) Image search: [Google]
sega-activator-ad-socool[1].jpg
665KB, 1400x925px
>>375762218
>The fact is that fighting game style inputs work really fucking well for fighting games, so if you're going to change it you need a good reason.

What about fighting games with full body VR motion controls?

>fatties getting super mad because you actually have to be fit to do three roundhouse kicks in a row.
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.