[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that Elona has been confirmed as the setting for the next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: guild-wars-2-elona.jpg (442KB, 2087x1024px) Image search: [Google]
guild-wars-2-elona.jpg
442KB, 2087x1024px
Now that Elona has been confirmed as the setting for the next Guild Wars 2 expansion, alongside with a new specialization for each class and mounts, will you play it?
>>
>>375744710
Hahhahahahahahhaha.

No.
>>
File: ElonaWorldMap.jpg (2MB, 4560x2640px) Image search: [Google]
ElonaWorldMap.jpg
2MB, 4560x2640px
???
>>
File: 1412465937967.jpg (22KB, 397x461px) Image search: [Google]
1412465937967.jpg
22KB, 397x461px
>>375744710
No.
>>
>>375744710
Will the expansion change the cookie-cutter mmo gameplay into something a bit more fun and original?
>>
are they going to fix the slow exp gain and just allow me to play each story mission?
>>
>>375744710
>map conveniently fits modern day resolutions
>snow area next to sunny bay area
>area borders edgy enough to cut yourself
>le dark country meme

one of the worst maps I have ever seen
>>
>>375745307
>Snow
>What are salt flats
>>
>>375744710
This game isn't dead?
>>
>>375745717
It's among the most popular mmos on the market at the moment.
>>
>>375744710
Looks uninspired, really dull.
>>
>>375744710
wait they haven't shut guild wars 2 down yet?
>>
I was looking at the characters and saw you can make a pale-skinned, red-topped mushroom character.

Is there a poison class or something similar? I was looking at the mystic class and figured the illusions and shit could be written into some form of story about how my character fucks with peoples minds with poison pollen and spores.

Or am I not allowed to have fun with that idea?
>>
is the old gw1 dev team coming back? if no, then no fucking way am i touching anything made by the current ones.
no.
fucking.
way.
>>
File: sylvnecro.jpg (132KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
sylvnecro.jpg
132KB, 900x600px
>>375746203
Necromancers have poison/disease themed spells. They even have an elite skill that allows them to turn into a plague cloud that constantly inflicts conditions in a radius around itself.
>>
>>375744710
>Elona
Little girl mount confirmed?
>>
>>375746425
That's kind of neat. Will the current expansion be "free" when the new one comes out, like with wow? I wouldn't mind trying it out since it's not sub-based but 70$ is a bit much.
>>
>>375744710
>specialization
Isn't literally every single meta build using those? It's basically a straight up upgrade.
>>
>>375746772
They included the base game in the purchase of the current expansion, so it would follow suit that they'd include the base game and the current expansion with the purchase of the new one.
>>
>>375746772
it will be $60USD but they will throw in the main campaign for free.
>>
>>375747045
In the case of some classes, they are. However, that's why the addition of new ones is a good thing, because you can only have one elite specialization line active at a time, which means players will have to begin making choices.
>>
>Anet scrambling to delete the leaks

Why? The "damage" is already done
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.