[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the angriest you've ever gotten while playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 17

File: mad.png (419KB, 578x694px) Image search: [Google]
mad.png
419KB, 578x694px
What's the angriest you've ever gotten while playing a video game, /v/?
>>
File: 1493595913924.png (832KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493595913924.png
832KB, 1000x1000px
>>375743401

Bioshock Infinite

>Bioshock 1/2 were personal favorites
>especially loved the setting
>played them countless times, and spent a good chunck in Bios2 MP
>got massively enthusiastic for Infinite
>would religiously follow the game during development
>got hyped as shit for it
>at one point stopped watching previews to avoid spoilers
>went in blind at release date
>mfw finally finished that clusterfuck in Hard

I did everything in my power to like it, and really, REALLY tried to enjoy it, but it was such a mayor dissapointment in every sense that to this day I still want to spit on the developers.

Powers were generally mediocre and used few of them which actually helped (three or two of them all) , the perks were awful and used always the same ones the entire game, combat was painful due to being limited to two weapons and even more limited because I couldnt carry items like the salt or health kits. The shield made you plain unkillable afer a certain point in the story, enemies were awful in variety , AI was pathetic, the fucking rail shit was restricted as fuck. The fact that money was used for any upgrade was also fucking terrible, even more when you couldnt use a gun for most or even an entire fucking level because it wasn't there to be found on any enemy and I was stuck with shitty SMG's. The upgrades were also just more damage and such, making them even more uninteresting and unfun when summing the fact there was no ammo variety to play around with and experiment on foes.

And the worst offender was definitely the world itself. Just so painfully lifeless and uninteresting, with a story that made no fucking sense logically when really paying attention.

Not even MGSV was that dissapointing for me because atleast I had fun playing it for the while appeal lasted.

Infinite was a fucking chore to play and the worst goddamn anger I ever had at a game.
>>
>>375743401
I squeezed my controller a little and it fell apart.
>>
That stupid fucking poison area from Dark Souls 2. Jesus Christ, what horrendous fucking game design.
>>
Plague Knight Tower of Fate new game plus
>>
>>375743401
Probably League of Legends. The whole playerbase is just a one big anger generator. Slammed my desk few times. Stopped playing and moved to single-player games.
>>
Any time I play a competitive game with other players.
>>
>>375743401

I took a hammer to Mario Party 2.
>>
>>375743401
De-ranking on Splatoon because of my shitty internet making me disconnect.
>>
Shrine of Amana prepatch and I didn't have a bow

I didn't throw anything but I yelled indiscriminately
>>
Blood Starved Beast caused me to break my tv remote. Got so angry my brain hurt

Haven't had that much trouble with any boss since
>>
I popped Persona 3 out of my PS2 threw it across the room.

Also crushed Metal Gear Rising in my hand.
>>
cod gungame pretty much anytime i didnt win it
>>
File: DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (5KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
5KB, 217x250px
>Put in WWE All-Stars and play online after putting my foot in the water and learning the controls
>locked in a juggle combo to reset to death in every match
>not having fun with single player
>no training mode
>no one to play locally with
>But it's the best WWE game in years!

did not enjoy that game.
>>
File: 325.jpg (14KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
325.jpg
14KB, 600x600px
Anytime someone points down in DS3
>>
>>375745026
Why?
>>
>>375743401
Was playing BO1 and couldn't get past the mountain base level.
For some reason when I get really irritated I get an erection, so I decided to bend my dick all the way back.
I heard a pop and it was bruised for a month.
>>
File: 2390325.jpg (42KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
2390325.jpg
42KB, 200x200px
>>375745992
>For some reason when I get really irritated I get an erection, so I decided to bend my dick all the way back.
>I heard a pop and it was bruised for a month.
>>
>>375743401
any time I forget to close my eyes when I die before my team in CS:GO
>>
>>375745895

I honestly can't remember the specifics, it was a while ago.

All I remember was Luigi and being really really mad.
>>
File: attire befitting a billionare.png (53KB, 211x184px) Image search: [Google]
attire befitting a billionare.png
53KB, 211x184px
When I was 10 I played a shitty german MMO and stuffed a barrel full of troll corpses which were then thrown out by someone else. That thing benefited me nothing and I still was in tears over someone "ruining" it.
>>
>>375743401
smashed the wall and almost broke my wrist after my alt was getting corpsecamped by someone 8 levels higher than them, eventually I logged on my main and found that person still there trying to kill others so I raped him to death until he brought help and I raped them too

it wasn't until it became a 3v1 that I decided I'd won the war

unfortunately for everyone else questing in the area my alt was in they ate shit for the consequences of my retaliation but that was no longer my problem
>>
>>375743401
>Destroyed ~$1500 setup in an autistic rage over some game 3 days after trying to quit smoking cold turkey
>>
Battlefield 1 campaign, Avanti Savoia, the codex challenge to take down ten planes in thirty seconds. Sounds easy, looks easy, I spent an hour and a half trying to do it and about had a stroke. I think I actually went insane for a few minutes because after that first hour, I got so pissed I broke out laughing. Not like a chuckle, like straight up just murdered someone with a BANG flag gun.
>>
Mass effect 3's ending made me absolutely livid
>>
ornstein and smough and having ornstein constantly hitting me through smough and pillars
>>
>>375746190
so you're saying you remember nothing but luigi?
>>
>>375744859
Fucking hell, played it last week and some underage cancer was screeching in all chat calling everyone cucks and sjws. Called someone out on their team for doing bad and just constantly had to remind everyone about it.

Uninstalled and will never play again.
>>
File: ds anor londo.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ds anor londo.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
>>
SSBB Subspace Emissary on the highest difficulty made me mad enough to yell in frustration.
Forgotten GBA game made me bite the top screen of my GBA SP.
Most recent is smacking both hands on the sides of my head after dying in Path of Exile at a high level.
>>
>>375743401
>Shrine of amana in DaS2
>Lost Izalith in DaS
>Getting mushroomized in earthbound in the middle of that maze where you learn to teleport at the end
>Almost all of htoL#NiQ past the first chapter
>Every single time I fight Khezu or Plesioth as a blademaster in a monster hunter game
>Zero time dilemma being shit
>>
>>375745076
I reeeaally hate playing any competitive games with people that have awful connection. It's not your fault man, but no one has fun playing against you.
>>
File: 1441273395240.png (210KB, 544x424px) Image search: [Google]
1441273395240.png
210KB, 544x424px
>>375744651
I got more annoyed at the swamp area in DS3.
It's fucking annoying having your movement slowed to a crawl and being poisoned at the same time.
>>
>>375746898
No rusted iron ring either.
>>
>>375743401
Yelled obscenities out loud and scared my dog, that's it because i'm not a fucking retard.
>>
>>375743401
Dota

Casualties include: my sanity, a crater in a wooden desk, and a lightbulb in a lamp.
>>
>>375746973
At least you can teleport between bonfires from the start.
>>
>>375743401
Trying to beat Unlimited Rachel in Blazblue

fighting games are the only genre that make me rage on a regular basis, probly cuz I'm so bad at them
>>
>>375746190
Do you remember absolutely anything Luigi did?
>>
>>375746680
me and a friend are playing that subspace emissary too.
holy fuck man i don't blame you, it's god damn retarded.
It's not even a matter of get good, just getting scrapped by anything sends you 100000m/h off the screen
>>
File: 1394059474637.gif (2MB, 403x297px) Image search: [Google]
1394059474637.gif
2MB, 403x297px
>>375743401
>Install 255 Oblivion mods working in perfect harmony after months of tweaking.
>Decide to install one more
>It's a cosmetic mod, so it's ok.
>CRASH
>Oh, well, I'll just uncheck the esp, h-hehe.
>CRASH
>What the fuck? Delete files
>CRASH
>FUCK FUCK FUCK NO UNCHECK EVERY MOD AGAIN
>CRASH
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!
>>
ITT: Autist/Sperg General
>>
>>375746532

>Not purposely trolling ragers to get autistic reactions and getting them banned for it

You're playing the game wrong my man
>>
>>375747098
Maybe the AI pulled a "luigi wins by doing absolutely nothing" on him.
>>
File: 1456943937571.jpg (6KB, 142x141px) Image search: [Google]
1456943937571.jpg
6KB, 142x141px
The worst I've ever gotten was groaning in frustration when attempting to setup a defense as Engineer while getting memed on by Snipers and Spies, I thought this was pretty autistic until my newest roommate moved in.
>set up his battle station near the living room
>can hear him yelling "FUCK!!" at his monitor at late hours of the night
>cusses out or trash talks his teammates on voice chat
>does those really long, drawn out "Uhhhhhhhhggggg" things
>remember hearing him yell "WORK YOU FUCKING THINNNGGGG" and then the next day unboxed a new pair of Razer (tm) headphones so it's possible he broke his headphones in a fit of rage
My other roommate who moved out was like this too, yelling and cussing over online shooters loud enough that you could hear him from any room in the house.
Why is it always white people?
>>
Every Nightmare fight on DMC1. Dropped the game for a week for each encounter and it's the sole reason why I will never replay the game. Fucker is the antithesis of fun and the game saw it fit to have you fight him 3 fucking times. At least with the recurring Nelo Angelo bosses those were actually fun.
>>
>>375747294
I just don't have time to argue with children anymore. I want to play the fucking game.
>>
File: 1492823252740.jpg (25KB, 620x460px) Image search: [Google]
1492823252740.jpg
25KB, 620x460px
>>375747370
all white people are inherently angry it is just that those who "have it under control" get angry at things that do not matter (video games, material things), on the other hand, those that do not have it under control take it out on others

white man angry
>>
>>375743401
being drunk while playing mario kart and relentlessly being slammed by red shells whenever i start catching up to 1st (not a problem single player but online on mk8d it gets really retarded sometimes due to the 2 item combo thing)
>>
File: 7WKgoCF.png (288KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
7WKgoCF.png
288KB, 600x337px
This, many years ago as a child. I threw a tantrum and my controller, nearly breaking it. I panicked because my family was poor as shit back then and my N64 was my treasure. Luckily, I didn't do as much damage as i thought. Then I meditated upon my mistake and realized that video games simply aren't worth getting mad over. From then on I never raged at vidya again.
>>
>>375747370
>Why is it always white people?
Whites are more prone to autism.
Though that may not be the problem, as I am pretty chill myself.
t.literal aspie
>>
queers of war 2. I used to just non-stop scream at the top of my lungs because the multiplayer was so shit. It was pure torture.
>>
Not sure, but yesterday i got mad for videogames for the first since a long time. Just because i couldn't get this trophy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uFFnTEUffk

I love Bamham combat, but i hate keeping the combo, and to get the trophy, you have to keep the damm combo until Croc jumps into the arena.

Now, finally i have all the trophies for this game.
>>
File: RnK26.gif (74KB, 480x448px) Image search: [Google]
RnK26.gif
74KB, 480x448px
There are harder FE chapters, but when I played this chapter in HHM I got so frustrated that I postponed the rest of the playthough for a few months.
>>
Dokapon Kingdom with my friends.

All I wanted was to be the Hero Class so I did all the other required steps to get it. When I finally got the item that would let me become the Hero Class when I got to the castle one of my friends used an item that stole it from me and then they destroyed it.

I nearly killed a man that night in my rage.
>>
File: 1473188381691.jpg (224KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
1473188381691.jpg
224KB, 858x536px
>tfw basically immune to anger
Feels great man
>>
>>375748703

I don't blame you, its poorly designed bullshit. I was doing a 5* ranked HHM run and my ideal strategy was fucked over because Jaffar kept dying in the first two turns.
>>
>>375748223
It's not that it's always white people, it's that nogs are so often prone to violent outbursts they think nothing of it, where as we do when we see other whites chimping out.
>>
File: 647856543453453.jpg (16KB, 221x246px) Image search: [Google]
647856543453453.jpg
16KB, 221x246px
>>375743401
I used to play Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 back when psn was free

After losing around 7 consecutive matches, this last guy spammed i-frame moves along with super amour and spamming projectiles along with assists
Fighting agaisnt the god awful lag, I managed to get him down to his last guy, only for him get me with i-frames moves, kill me with same Haggar combo everyone and their mother knows how to do, and then proceeds to tea bag me
I lost it, I rage quitted so hard, left the game took the disk out, broke it in half was screaming like a maniac for a good 2 minutes, ran all the way to the trash can, and threw the whole game and disk into it screaming FUCK THIS GAME, IM DONE WITH THIS SHIT
never have I been happier playing games after tossing umvc3
>>
>>375743401
Last level of call of chernobyl
>>
>>375743401
Slammed my fist so hard on my desk after the Bed of Chaos' bullshit killed me that I just barely broke my hand
>>
File: 1444148538129.jpg (59KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
1444148538129.jpg
59KB, 453x439px
>>375747239
Modding Oblivion fills me with infinite rage
>>
>>375743401
I was losing and disconnecting at Splatfest on Splatoon and got mad and threw a cup of my drink across the kitchen and pissed off my mom cause it triggered all my other feelings of being a fucking failure.
>>
>>375746251
>get ganked by horde
>friend comes over to help
>3 horde show up
>guild group shows up for wpvp
>raid of the biggest horde guild on the server shows up and starts wrecking every lowbie in a 15 mile radius
>biggest ally guild on the server shows up with a raid and massive warzone breaks out

Funny how that happenes because of one ganking
>>
>>375744859
The BM of other players wouldn't be so bad, but the structure of LoL when I played it was horrible. It took forever to find a team that could play all roles without arguing and if you did get a game going, half of the time someone would throw because the jungler wouldn't babysit their lane. One guy would AFK at the 5 minute mark and you couldn't leave the game or idle without getting penalized.
On top of the constantly shifting meta jammed full of broken balance patches, it's like the game was made to annoy you until you lashed out at other people.
>>
File: Ursula.png (777KB, 624x2372px) Image search: [Google]
Ursula.png
777KB, 624x2372px
>>375748703
Oh hey, somebody posted it before me. This cunt and her fucking full map spells is a part of why I have a ryona fetish. When I finally cornered her I made a quick save on my turn and killed her over and over again.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.