[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just bought a brand new, sealed in box PS4 Pro for 260€,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: R14kkDj.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
R14kkDj.png
13KB, 657x527px
I just bought a brand new, sealed in box PS4 Pro for 260€, and immediatly sold it for 320€ in a shop. Did I fug up? Was planning to build a new PC but now I kind of want it back, dont have that much time to pc game and a casul console may be a good bet?
>>
>dont have time for pc games
>would have time for console games
>>
>>375740314
You know damn well console games are a plug and play, sit your ass down and play 30min affair.
Pc gaming involves the time consuming ritual of checking your email, losing 1h on 4chan, forgetting what you were going to do, etc
>>
>>375740160
You did great, now get a PS4 slim.

The pro was a meme, only people who defend it are those who bought it.
>>
>>375741635
>plug cords into system, walls, update console, update game, start up, launch the game - 10 minutes of preparation and moving around

or just

>double click on a shortcut, play - under a minute of preparation
>>
>>375742017
Lol, you are delusional.
>>
>>375740160
>Buy for 260
>Sell for 320
>Did I fuck up?

If you don't like an extra 60 euro bucks, then yea I guess.
>>
>>375740160
>I just bought a brand new, sealed in box PS4 Pro for 260€
where?

>>375742017
>>double click on a shortcut, play - under a minute of preparation
>implying you don't need to download the game first
physical games for pc haven't been made for atleast 10 years now
>>
>>375742342
Try timing the time that it takes to set up the console and actually getting into the game versus running the game on a PC. If you leave your consoles already set-up and let them collect dust, you are a horrible being.
>>
>>375742342
Well what i mean is that it would be absolutely impossible to find a mint, unopened Pro for that price or anywhere near that. I was considering one or a gaming rig, when I saw that price first reaction was to flip it
>>
>>375742017
You're lying yourself anon. I've been a sonybro for my entire life till a few months ago when I got my PC and consoles are much quicker. Not really to the extent that OP thinks but honestly PC requires a lot more bullshit. It's worth it though.
>>
>>375742512
>where
Olx. The guy who sold it to me just put up the ad today. Someone owed him money and couldnt pay, so he gave him the Pro instead. Guy who sold it didnt want it and just sold it for peanuts
>>
>>375742516
>plug 1(one) cable into your tv and 1(one) into your socket
takes like 30 seconds

>If you leave your consoles already set-up and let them collect dust, you are a horrible being.
I use my console daily why should I unplug it?
>>
>>375742667
I'm OP. Had consoles since the Master System until ps3. Also gaming PCs. I guess somehow pc gaming always felt like a "job" whereas console felt like leisure time
>>
>>375742776
>I use my console daily why should I unplug it?
>I collect dirt daily, why should I wash myself?
>I'm gonna go to bed anyway today, why should make my bed?
>I'm gonna eat from these plates anyway, why should I wash them?
>>
>>375742516
You gotta download and install a pc game the first time you play it, so the initial set up is close enough for no one to care.
And yea, like a normal human I leave it plugged in.

>>375742527
I guess when you explain your intention I can see more reason in the question. I use the release PS4 and it works fine for me. You could probably just half-measure and buy the standard one if you regret it.
>>
>>375742956
I can just call the shop and get it back actually, no need to pay the price no questions asked
>>
Reminder most autists here still live with their parents or on a 1 or at 2 best 2 room house and use their PS4 on their PC monitor.

Kek, try playing on a 70inch TV on your living room, cuckys.
>>
>>375743091
Well then there's the resolution to your question.

>>375742943
Poor analogy. It's closer to;
>Do you wash your car every day?
>Do you clean your furniture every day?
>>
>>375743374
Yes but Anon, do I want to get it back?
>>
>>375742943
what the fuck do you unplug your computer and put it on your shelves every night too ?
>>
>>375742516
What the fuck? Anon I'm sorry but only a legit turbo autist unplugs and puts away consoles between sessions
>>
>>375745117
Mom doesnt like it lying around
>>
File: 144538674597456487456.png (561KB, 497x537px) Image search: [Google]
144538674597456487456.png
561KB, 497x537px
>>375745117
>dusting and killing your consoles

lol no way fag
>>
>>375744161
According to your OP, yes.
>>
sage lol
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.