[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's no actual, non-shitposty Mario Kart 8 Deluxe thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: MK8_Deluxe_Art_Peach.png (3MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
MK8_Deluxe_Art_Peach.png
3MB, 3000x3000px
There's no actual, non-shitposty Mario Kart 8 Deluxe thread.

Post favorite

Character
Vehicle
Tires
Glider
Engine class
Track
Online rating
>>
>>375738790
PEACH PLEASE FART IN MY MOUTH!
>>
inkling boy (black)
still messing with new builds
pirhanna plant slide
1800 though it was like 11000 on wii u
200cc nigga
>>
>>375738790
Pgp
The moped/ p wing
The off road tire
Parasol glider
200cc
Mount wario
>>
>>375738927
She looks super cute in this new MK8D artwork.
>>
green Shy Guy reporting in
>>
Rosetta/Rosalina/Harmonie
Sport Bike
Slick
Peach Parasol
150cc
Royal Raceway
~1300
>>
File: 1483298466792.jpg (41KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1483298466792.jpg
41KB, 1200x630px
Who here's an inside drifting bro?
>>
>>375739910
Royal RW is so good.

Murabito
Current setup is
Skeleton
Spicy Ring
Wario Kite
150cc but 200 is pretty fun for me right now.
Royal Raceway/SFC RR
Just started climbing and I'm 1200 now.
>>
>>375740125
What bike do you use?
>>
>>375738790
Ludwig
Ludwig
Ludwig
Ludwig
Ludwig
Ludwig

Ludwig is the best koopaling
>>
I still can't get over 200cc, being able to drift, and jump over some small patches of grass to cut corners means re-learning the courses I already know, then there's other courses in the game which I don't know nearly well enough to anticipate the corners in time like I could with 64, DD, and Wii
>>
>>375738790
Remind me again why they couldn't have just given Wii U owners the Deluxe content with another DLC pack, and have the Switch release be for people who haven't gotten the game yet to have all of the DLC preinstalled.
>>
>>375738790
You're right, there isn't. Not anymore.
>>375738927
BBRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPTFF.
O-oh my, quite Peachy my dear.
>>
>>375743578
Brake while drifting.
>>
>>375743829
No one needs to remind you of shit.
>>
File: 1303922065_dog-poops-on-girl.gif (1MB, 327x271px) Image search: [Google]
1303922065_dog-poops-on-girl.gif
1MB, 327x271px
>>375738790
>Nintenbroolds have so little to play on their new toy that all they have to talk about is a port of a Wii U game
It's so sad. And all you have to look forward to this year is yet ANOTHER Mario game. gif related: im the dog (CEMU user) and you're the girl.
>>
>>375743970
I'd rather not spend $60 for very small changes though. If they want to pull the excuse of MK8 having so much content that there's no point in even trying to top it they could've tried doing a DD2. There would be great potential for new exclusive items, and how the doubles mechanic could affect stuff like anti gravity.
>>
>>375744296
Don't buy it then.
>>
>>375744469
You completely missed my point on asking why they didn't bother putting this content as DLC, didn't you? It would be worth it to spend $20 for the battle mode, but this is a shitty approach that Nintendo has taken. Not only that, but they seem to be treating this as the Switch's Mario Kart installment instead of giving us a proper new one, that is far worse than anything else I'm complaining about.
>>
File: JhQU2nf.jpg (377KB, 1605x2200px) Image search: [Google]
JhQU2nf.jpg
377KB, 1605x2200px
>>375738790
I go all stock, but sometimes I like to switch it up and use a bike with the fast tires.

I'm kind of a rebel
>>
Inkling Girl
P-Wing
Slim Tires
Waddle Wing
150 cc mostly, I've gotten 3 stars on all 200cc cups but I don't like it that much overall
Mount Wario
About 2100 so far, still climbing
>>
>>375744780
>treating this as the Switch's Mario Kart installment instead of giving us a proper new one

Do you really think that, considering how much they poured into MK8 to save the Wii U, they would have made a game significantly any better than MK8 with a system that's barely any more powerful than the Wii U while most of the MK8 team was working on ARMS? Also, why the fuck wouldn't they re-release it when the install base was so tiny on the Wii U?

It would have been a huge waste of money for a game that would have been marginally better while taking away the development on other games... all to make a sequel to a game that didn't have a chance in the first place because it was released on a dying console.
>>
>>375745932
Yes? With there being only one DD and so many fans thinking it's the best in the franchise, making another one would cause a lot of sales. Also, if Mario Kart 8 didn't help sell the Wii U, what makes you think it will cause the Switch to perform any better? Defending Nintendo's laziness is only going to encourage laziness in the future.
>>
>>375746268
Because the Wii U was an unattractive piece of hardware, and the console was already dead by the time MK8 released. The game sold for most existing owners, but it wasn't enough to make people want to buy a Wii U.

Meanwhile the Switch is a much more attractive piece of hardware, plus MK8D deluxe is releasing less than two months into the system's life, while the launch excitement is still noticeable. For a lot of people Nintendo didn't exist during the Wii U years, and MK8D is their return after not having a new MK since MKWii.
>>
>>375743829
Not entirely sure. They probably determined they'd get more money if they didn't do anything to compensate owners of the original game.

It kinda worked. It's just that sort of thing big time devs do when they think an existing game would go well with a new system along with little improvements here or there. It seems almost everyone who owns Persona 5 is expecting some sort of enhanced re-release in the near future.
>>
>>375746591
This is depressing and really shows the time we live in now. As an Nintendo fan, the things that sell the consoles for me are the games, not the hardware. If I was really concerned about the hardware, I wouldn't even be buying Nintendo consoles in the first place. The only worthwhile Switch games are basically ports and I have no incentive to get one now. I probably won't even get one until around Christmas time when Mario Odyssey comes out, it looks like it's going to be the best Mario game in years.
>>
Do boosts stack now, or does the last boost take priority and override previous (even if a longer one)?
>>
File: 1419287202635-3.gif (4KB, 213x255px) Image search: [Google]
1419287202635-3.gif
4KB, 213x255px
>He doesnt use a jew mii in a all gold cart
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.