[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>World-changing discovery that the world's population

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: horizon.jpg (29KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
29KB, 480x270px
>World-changing discovery that the world's population became extinct once and there's supposed to be the knowledge of all human history somewhere that would bring everyone out of the second stone age

>"YEAH BUT WHO WAS MY MOTHER?!"
>>
>>375738459
Who obsession with her mom is just a reason for the player to go out into the world and learn and experience shit. it really doesn't matter.
>>
>>375738645
Literally every time there's a major discovery that could change the entire course of the world in the game she only expresses concern about finding her parents. It's infuriating.

BITCH. YOU HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE THAT THE ENTIRE WORLD IS SUPPOSED TO BE A GENIUS UTOPIA. INSTEAD OF LETTING THESE RETARDS WORSHIP THE SUN AND FUCK MOUNTAINS SO YOU CAN FIND YOUR MOM, GO AND TELL PEOPLE ABOUT APOLLO.
>>
Family/personal connections are always weighted more heavily by the individual (unless you're autistic).

I could stumble upon the cure for cancer, but if it means my son has to die, then guess what? I'll save my son and let the cure for cancer slip away.

PS -- This is why The Last of Us has one of the single best endings of any video game ever.
>>
THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE GAME SHE DOESN'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT APOLLO, GAIA, OR HADES EVEN ONCE.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST JUST TELL EVERYONE

I AM SO MAD
>>
File: 1480456923136.gif (341KB, 213x199px) Image search: [Google]
1480456923136.gif
341KB, 213x199px
>>375738459
ok we get it you hate the game holy shit
>>
>>375738857
Sonybros are complete philistines.
>>
>>375738857
>I could stumble upon the cure for cancer, but if it means my son has to die, then guess what? I'll save my son and let the cure for cancer slip away.
You would seriously let the entire human race die out just to save your wife's son? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>375739753
The grownups are talking. Go play.
>>
>>375739848
Which is worse, playing or talking about playing?
>>
>>375739848
A grownup monkey is still just a monkey.
Someone who'd trade the cure for cancer for their own son's life is nothing but a dumb animal.
>>
Andromeda does something very similar

>turian colony ship found drifting in space
>turns out almost everyone on ti is dead
>captain was so desperate he started jettisoning hybernation pods (doesn't really make sense but whatevs)
>you're literally walking in a mass grave
>B-BUT WILL I BE ABLE TO FILL MY PREDECESSOR'S SHOES is the only reaction you get from the turian who comes with you
>>
File: makeup.jpg (168KB, 1295x721px) Image search: [Google]
makeup.jpg
168KB, 1295x721px
>Arrive at Meridian.
>Everyone is giving you shit
>Captain of the guard shows up and tells everyone to chill the fuck out and let you in
>Proceeds to due you a favor and let you kick a guys door down and search his house.
>Turns around and asks you to use your vision to HELP solve the murder of his sister
>"THATS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM DEAL WITH IT YOURSELF"

Aloy may be one of the most unlikable character I have ever seen.

>Shaman has a bunch of herbs in his collection
>Bandits take it
>He asks you to get it back
>Before you even talk the bandits Aloy is telling him to shut up and that he talks too much
>Go talk to the bandits
>"We have sick people so that makes it okay for us to steal"
>Alloy goes back and bullies the shaman, calls him a coward etc and informs him the bandits will be keeping HIS fucking property because they need it more.

Like, 100% unlikable
>>
>>375741404
well you can't ask a strong woman to do shit for you, that's chaucinistic
>>
>>375740471
you obviously never have loved or have been loved in your entire sad life, and you obviously don't have a son too, so please just stop talking about this, you just sound retarded, autistic and underage.
>>
>>375738857

>tfw he dies of cancer
>>
>>375738857
>implying anyone on /v/ would understand this.
Most of them never been hugged by another human being let alone has a child.
>>
>>375741978
If you're willing to put your ego and emotions above the ENTIRE human race, or a cure for cancer as that one anon said, you're not only immature, you're a fucking degenerate and I hope your son dies horrifically
>>
>>375740471
You'll understand when you have kids.
>>
>>375742351
dude just stop, i mean it, you don't have to act like a complete sub-human here, bring balance to your life and meditate your thoughts.

if you're underage just get out of here before that shit you're pretending to think becomes part of you in real life.
>>
>>375738459

Shes pretty young man, you can't expect her to not want to know who she is.

And it's not like she didn't step so I don't see what the problem is.
>>
>>375742427
I have a son.
I would strangle him with my bare hands if it would cure cancer.
>>
>>375743698
You're either a sociopath or outright lying.
>>
>>375743757
There's no such diagnosis as a sociopath, anon. But I do have ASPD and he was an accident anyway.
>>
>>375743840
http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/features/sociopath-psychopath-difference#1
>>
>>375743840
>he was an accident
>subhuman having unprotected sex calling other people monkey. Lmfao
>>
>>375743929
The first fucking line:
>You won’t find the definitions in mental health’s official handbook, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Doctors don’t officially diagnose people as psychopaths or sociopaths. They use a different term instead: antisocial personality disorder.
Retard.
>>
>>375738459
>women
>>
>>375744204
Apology accepted.
>>
>>375740471
>human population exploding
>slowly but surely ruining the oceans and the forests
>wanting to cure cancer
I think you're the dumb animal.
>>
>>375738459
>end of the world is basically unfolding irl
>"YEAH BUT WHAT ABOUT MY VIDYA GAEMS?!"
Because people are people, anon. We are selfish cunts and that's how we'll survive the coming world war 3.
>>
>>375738857
Except these are family connections to the video game character that I'm playing as. Meaning I don't give a shit about them. Fallout 4 did this and Mass Effect Andromeda did this, and I never gave a shit about my family in either of them, yet I was expected to just because they were related to my character. My character might have really cared, but I didn't.

I shouldn't be expected to carry an emotional investment into a goal just because my character has an emotional investment; a good story will motivate me to have an emotional investment.
>>
>>375744060
Fucking pottery. What a degenerate waste of carbon. Just another shitty person raising a shitty kid.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.