[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never own PS3 before >ordered PS3 slim off ebay for $95

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: ps3 slim.jpg (22KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ps3 slim.jpg
22KB, 640x360px
>never own PS3 before
>ordered PS3 slim off ebay for $95
>comes in, works fine, just with a couple light blemishes on the cover

What good deals have you gotten, /v/?
>>
Brand new PS4 for $270 and Gravity Rush remaster for $20, all from Ebay
>>
>>375712856
what games are you gonna get?
>>
File: 1493667616480 (1).jpg (57KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1493667616480 (1).jpg
57KB, 230x230px
>>375712856
>Not buying the aesthetically superior and more stable system; The ps3 ultra slim
>>
File: pssh.jpg (72KB, 259x567px) Image search: [Google]
pssh.jpg
72KB, 259x567px
>>375712856
Best thing about normalfag friends is that they usually sell their consoles for pocket change.

Got a PS3 with 8 games for 50 bucks from some faggot I met once.
>>
>>375713021
MGS4 inb4 bitching
Demon's Souls
Ni No Kuni
God of War collection
Infamous collection
Splinter Cell collection
Hitman collection
Ico/SotC collection

Maybe some others, but these are the ones I can think of for now.
>>375713156
>aesthetically superior
Whatever, but the regular slim looks closer to the fat PS2 I've got anyway.
>>
>>375712856
>want a launch PS3 so I don't also have to replace my PS2
>but it's huge and ugly with that chrome trim and Raimi Spider-Man font

Why did the slim have to be so beautiful. It's one of the most understatedly handsome consoles ever designed.
>>
>>375713478
>Raimi Spider-Man font
Why did they do this? I want to say it was to feed the marketing of Spider-Man 3, but that seems retarded, even for Sony.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (136KB, 1306x980px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
136KB, 1306x980px
>>375713478
Its a nice design but something about the ultra slim though
>>
Second hand but seemingly hardly used PS4 slim for $170.

But it was kind of an impulse purchase and I had to wait until the month after to be able to afford any games for it.
>>
>>375713761
Maybe more convenient at that size, and I've never seen one in person, but I don't trust that lid.
>>
>>375714013
>>375713761
Had one for a couple of years now,
The lid isn't very good, It will get stuck at some point just due to how cheap it's made,
mine and a couple of people I talked too have had overheating problems, they went cheap on thermal paste
TLDR: You get what you pay for cheap
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.