[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Mordhau going the right direction? >funded on Kickstar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: murder-strike_technique.jpg (63KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
murder-strike_technique.jpg
63KB, 604x397px
Is Mordhau going the right direction?
>funded on Kickstarter
>combat looks very promising
>they are still working on it and listen to our feedback

Since For Honor was a big disappointment I have high hopes for this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mdyYBQWFQs
>>
been keeping an eye on this game for over a year now, it's literally chivalry but better in every way

i dont see why people who liked chivalry wouldnt like this, or people who havent played chivalry but think the combat looks fun
>>
yes ofc its going in the right direction, anyone who approves of for honor is complete trash and has no grounds to form an opinion
>>
>>375710135
This and bannerlord are some of the best upcoming pc games
>>
>>375710135
no because halfhand is a fucking wikipedia meme. if someone swings their handle at you, you just grab it and take their sword lmao
>>
>>375710250
and if you didn't like chivalry because you were too awful at it to be able to read some of the swing manipulation like reverses then you'll like mordhau cause they're gone
>>
>>375710380
>"if someone swings a hammer at you, you just grab it and take it lmao."
>>
>>375710395
But are people running away from you in third person mode or the ones randomly swinging figures of eight combos with messers while looking up in the sky gone too?
>>
File: 11111.jpg (38KB, 277x271px) Image search: [Google]
11111.jpg
38KB, 277x271px
>stock grunts are the same ones Exanima uses
Can't get used to it
>>
File: 1490911158848.webm (1MB, 720x306px) Image search: [Google]
1490911158848.webm
1MB, 720x306px
I can dig it
>>
>>375710135
isn't it exactly like chivalry but with chambers added and hit trading removed
>>
>>375711040
>no thrusting attacks
0/10

A kendoka with a 3 moths worth of training would kill them both simultaneously.
>>
>>375711212
They probably aren't actually trying to kill eachother
acting and all that
>>
>>375711136
it's chivalry but with:
>chambers
>mounted combat
>throwable swords
>disarming
>mobile siege weaponry
>different ways to hold a weapon like using both sides of a warhammer or holding a halberd closer up the grip
>some other things im forgetting that i invite someone else to mention

and no more hitbox exploits by increasing mouse sensitivity and spinning around
>>
are there spears/polearms?

t.spearfag
>>
>>375711535
>and no more hitbox exploits by increasing mouse sensitivity and spinning around

Mouse movement has a max turn limit when swinging a weapon so sensitivity does not impact it any way other than to reach max speed easier. Blocking a swing has such friendly hitbox I will never understand people complaining about regular fucking 360 swings. If you are up on a hill and someone stabs at your toes you can block it by just looking down at it even if your model is much further away than it would seem possible to reach.
>>
>>375713074
they got spears, short spears, polearms pretty much any kind of weapon u can think of
>>
>>375710135
Before anyone gets it wrong: the image in the OP is a Mordhau/Mordschlag, not half-swording, half-swording is then you hold the sword with one hand on the grip and one on the blade.
>>
>>375714398
thanks for clearing that up mr autismo
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.