[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2 017-05-02-zelda-breath-o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 149371462422.jpg (55KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
149371462422.jpg
55KB, 1200x675px
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-05-02-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-update-lets-you-choose-separate-voice-over-language

NINTENDO WON

DUBFAGS BTFO
B
T
F
O
>>
>>375709473
Can I still do English subtitles with Japanese voices ?
>>
having to wait 2 months for something that should have been there day one

good, i sold my copy already but good. Nintendo is listening
>>
>>375709525
Yep, that's the point of it.
Heard the German VO work was pretty good too. Anyone able to vouch for that?
>>
>>375709602
Nice, thanks for info anon! This is perfect
>>
>>375709473
A language I can't understand and just sounds like noise or a language I can understand and is shit.

It's honestly no good either way for me, but plenty of weebs love professing the superiority of a language they can't understand the nuances of. So I'm sure they're happy, which is good.
>>
>>375709473
I'm glad this is becoming a standard feature, we're finally out of the dark ages.
>>
>>375709473
>NINTENDO WON

And I lost because I've bought and played the game to completion already. To me it just seems like everyone else won and Nintendo conceded the point.
>>
File: whathaveidone.gif (117KB, 499x704px) Image search: [Google]
whathaveidone.gif
117KB, 499x704px
hol up
nigga
is you tellin me
nintendo actually listenin to subfags n shit?
>>
Possibly the best news today

Rewatched all the memories cutscenes again in Japanese, kek.
>>
>>375709792
Honestly this makes me want to play the game again with a new save just to hear the Nip voices in those cutscenes that aren't saved in the album.
>>
>>375709724
>good voice actor I can't understand
>bad voice actor I can understand

easy choice IMO my dude
>>
>>375709473
Don't understand why this couldn't be there since launch, but oh well, it's there, that's what matters
>>
>>375709724
when you have watched anime for 100 days straight you start to pick up lot of japanese words
>>
>>375709957
>good voice actor
I don't know that, how could I know that? The best I could do is take the weeb consensus on it, and nah, I'm okay not taking their word for anything. They'd defend anything if it was said in Japanese.
>>
>>375709473
G O D D A M N .

I guess it's time for a second playthrough.
>>
The best option would be no voice acting, but Japanese is second best.
>>
>>375710073
Yes, knowing a word and understanding the nuance of a spoken language aren't the same thing.
>>
>>375709724
>watch all JP media in Japanese, subbed
>English is not my mother tongue, and sounds weird to me in JP games
>Zelda dub in my native language is really bad
Thank you Nintendo for this option.
>>
>>375710203
ofc, but you know atleast some parts of what they say
>>
>>375709473
I'm usually fine with dubs, in fact I really loved Persona 5's dub, but Zelda's was appalling.

I'm really glad I don't have to listen it anymore.
>>
You burgers can now enjoy a slew of actually professional voice tracks where every character had its own actor instead of just using 7 actors for 12 voiced characters like NoA did.
>>
>DARUK'S PROTECTION IS READY TO ROLL

Even if that ability weren't seriously easy mode I still would have turned it off.
>>
THEY REALLY DID IT

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
How about multiple saves per Mii account next?
>>
>$20 DLC for multi audio two months later.
>People will defend this.
>>
>>375711054
It's free.
>>
>>375709724
I watch foreign language films undubbed, unless there's a historical reason for it (spaghetti westerns and kung-fu films). I even watch some anime dubbed, if it reminds me of my childhood watching anime on YTV.

I also have passable French and am always trying to improve it. The more games I can play in French or their original language, the better.
>>
>>375709473
>ITT: autists sperging out over being able to play in a language they dont understand
Weebs never cease to amaze
>>
>>375711225
Also it's just such a simple and increasingly common option to add to your game. As some other anons are saying, the German dub might be good.

Fucking Miyazaki said he preferred the French dub for Porco Rosso (who wouldn't, Porco's played by Jean Reno). Sometimes playing in a different dub is fun or funny. Quit being a grump for no reason.
>>
>>375711331

Hi, i am really good at japanese. You can trust me on this because i am a pretty honest guy. And i say the jp dub is much better than english.

Anyways have a nice day
>>
>>375709473
Something that is almost a standard for every single ps4 aaa game. Congrats i guess why is nintendo so fucking faaaar ahead, yeah they skipped HD for as long as possible and now have to learn everything sony,M$ and their first devs already learned. Kinda similar to jap devs.
They are all behind on tech for a decade and this is compared to current gen consoles from M$ and sony if we compare to pc its just lol
>>
>>375709724
>I can't feel a performance if I don't understand the words

My favorite meme. Guess I can't enjoy classical music since I don't understand German.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.