/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: things plebs say I'll start with the obvious one >DaS2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6985.png (381KB, 640x617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6985.png
381KB, 640x617px
ITT: things plebs say
I'll start with the obvious one
>DaS2 is a good game but a bad Souls game
>>
The rules state that you must be above the age of 18 to post here.
>>
We get it, you saw that post in that hour-old thread and wanted to get (you)s. Please do us a favor and smash your phone with a hammer.
>>
>>375706607

It's better than a lot of shit out there, but doesn't hold up to the rest of the series.

How do you not understand this?
>>
>things plebs say

This is a thing a pleb would say
>>
>>375706607

DaSII is just a plain bad game

Its design is inherently fucked.
>>
>>375706607
>things plebs say
>DaS2 is a good game

You got that right OP.
>>
>>375706607
I liked DaS2 more than DaS3. Fuck the haters.
>>
File: 1486342895049.jpg (232KB, 495x547px) Image search: [Google]
1486342895049.jpg
232KB, 495x547px
Dark souls 2 is good . But not as good as dark souls 1 . Can we all agree on this ?
>>
I had more fun in DS2 then DS3
>>
>>375711271
That's my overall opinion of it. Good game but DS1 was better overall.
>>
>>375714594
I feel like this is partly true but I also feel there's a bit of nostalgia involved. There are things I like about both games but my own preference is the second game. I started with Bloodborne and got to playing the others after.
>>
>>375711271
Hard to say, the bosses of dark souls 1 felt more memorable than dark souls 2.

Sotfs felt a lot more challenging/engaging in everything else.
>>
>>375715691
So far I've only played the first two as I'm too preoccupied with other games, but I generally felt that while DS2 did some things better than DS1 like combat and multiplayer, in terms of world design and aesthetics the first game owns it.
>>
1 is best for world building and atmosphere
2 is best for co-op, PvP, and build variety
3 is best for speed runs, being the most active, and neat weapons.
>>
File: 1493392757443.gif (2MB, 360x308px) Image search: [Google]
1493392757443.gif
2MB, 360x308px
>X is clunky

You only use this complaint when you don't have any real criticism on hand
>>
>>375716574
totally the das2 combat and movement is pretty different but there is no clunkiness involved, it's just slower
>>
>>375706607
My friend and I were playing DS3 again and quit before we finished everything (still had DLC1 and Midir to go) because we wanted to have fun, so we rolled new characters on DS2 and it's great.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.