/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck are these cards so damn expensive for? Is Sony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 8gb-Memory-Card-playstation-vita.jpg (115KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
8gb-Memory-Card-playstation-vita.jpg
115KB, 1500x1500px
Why the fuck are these cards so damn expensive for? Is Sony Jewish or something?
>>
>>375706268

You can only get them from sony so they can charge as much as they want.
>>
File: BootyWarrior.jpg (122KB, 558x340px) Image search: [Google]
BootyWarrior.jpg
122KB, 558x340px
>>375706268
>5 years later
>cards are still $30+
>>
>>375706268
Because they can, hardware manufacturers using proprietary formats to jack up prices is nothing new. Apples is probably the most prominent example of this.
>>
>>375706268

>actually bought a 64gb card
>filled the vita with weebshit
>never use it
>>
File: 1466331577510.png (71KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466331577510.png
71KB, 343x400px
>>375706268
No, of course not, are you some kind of dumb goy?
>>
Because Sony knows that if you can justify pissing $300 away on a handheld in the current year, you can justify pissing another $100 away on a memory card to use with it.

Handheld gaming is cancer, and I do not put any iota of fault on companies who extort the people who are retarded enough to support it.
>>
Of course, places like /v/ here is where complaints about the price of anything is magnified, because the majority of people here are 15 year olds who still suck on their mother's tits and have no means of earning their own income.
>>
Don't worry goy, just buy the 64gb one.

I'm sure all that extra money will increase the quality-

Oh, what's that? They're outperformed by almost every microSD on the market? And they have a major issue where they like to just randomly die after a dozen re-writes because Sony used the cheapest flash chips they could find? Well, I guess it's time to buy another one!
>>
>>375707254
Do you often contemplate suicide because of that?
>>
>>375708668

Nah, I got a job last year that pays insane amounts of disposable income, and it cost me about 80 bux
>>
This is why the Vita was a failure
>>
>>375708945
This and the fact that Sony doesn't give a fraction of a fuck about releasing games for it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.