[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>God Tier Meet the Medic Meet the Pyro Meet the Spy >Great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

File: tf2 team fortress 2.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tf2 team fortress 2.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
>God Tier
Meet the Medic
Meet the Pyro
Meet the Spy

>Great Tier
Meet the Heavy
Meet the Scout
Meet the Engineer

>Meh Tier
Meet the Sniper
Meet the Soldier

>Trash Tier
Meet the Demoman
>>
>>375703983
How can one person be so wrong? Scout is trash, Heavy is meh tier, Demoman, Spy, Sniper and Soldier are godlike, pyro is meh, rest is good/okay
>>
>>375706994
i think hes talking about the trailers homie
>>
the only reason demo is lacking is because the audio they used was the VA's audition. Same with Heavy and Scout.
>>
Objectively wrong

>God Tier
Medic
Spy

>Great
Engineer
Demoman
Soldier

>Ok
Sniper
Pyro
Heavy
Scout

>Trash
Sandvich
>>
>>375707076
And so am I.
>>
>>375707439
yea but you're a faggot.
>>
File: viper kill yourself my man.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
viper kill yourself my man.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>>375703983
>Meet the Pyro
>God tier
>>
>>375708227
the hell is wrong with meet the pyro?
>>
>>375709538
It caters to ponyfags when the fad was still big
>>
>>375709538
It ruined the character irreparably.
>>
>>375707371
Sandvich is got-tier if you include the cut lines
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBxipV-FDno
>>
>>375703983
>only gamemode I like is CTF
>also why I like Pyro
>apparently nobody on /v/ likes CTF and so they hate pyro
>>
>>375710285
What was there to ruin before?
>>
File: 1481213216694.jpg (8KB, 185x153px) Image search: [Google]
1481213216694.jpg
8KB, 185x153px
>>375710402
>>
>>375710402
Play payload faggot
>>
>>375710410
Mystery? Fear? Not being a one-trick pony?
>>
>>375710402
>>>Overwatch
>>
>>375710180
who cares who it "caters" to. i didn't even know it was connected to ponyfags.

>>375710285
explain
>>
>>375710515
I played payload during all the seasonal events. it just doesn't have lasting appeal to me

ctf seems to me like the end all be all of multiplayer shooters. Any shooting formula can fit that game mode. any arena shooter, halo, james bond, call of duty, tf2, etc. It's just simple perfection to me.
>>375710547
no thanks senpai I don't give blizzard money for shit games
>>
File: 1479172195782.jpg (266KB, 905x881px) Image search: [Google]
1479172195782.jpg
266KB, 905x881px
>>375710402
>Playing anything but 5CP
>Ever
>>
>>375703983
>Reddit Tier
Meet the Medic
Meet the Pyro
Meet the Spy
Meet the Heavy
Meet the Scout
Meet the Engineer
Meet the Sniper
Meet the Soldier
Meet the Demoman

These character-based multiplayer games are fucking cancer.
>>
>>375710180
>mlp invented unicorns, rainbows and magic
>>
Play superior game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK9ya1vZZcU
>>
File: beito big.jpg (368KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
beito big.jpg
368KB, 3000x3000px
>god tier
>meet the pyro
>>
>>375710629
You sound like fun at parties
>>
>>375703983

WHERE'S THE FUCKING UPDATE VALVE HOLY FUCKING SHIT I'M SO MAD FUCKING VALVE LEAVING TF2 MY FAVORITE FPS OF ALL TIME LANGUISHING WHILE GABEN AND CO JERK EACH OTHER OFF IN VR BULLSHIT RELEASE THE FUCKING PYRO UPDATE YOU GODDAMN COCKSUCKERS FUCK
>>
>>375703983
meet the pyro was one of the biggest letdowns ive ever experienced
>>
>>375711098
Considering you unironically think people still make ''parties'' instead of just going out, i'm going to assume you don't even know what you are talking about.
>>
>>375711098
you sound like a faggot
>>
>>375710623
payload is the most fun gamemode
>>
>>375710547

I'd rather play jailbreak and deathrun (literally cancer) game modes on tf2 than play overwatch
>>
File: 1452535039843.jpg (305KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452535039843.jpg
305KB, 800x600px
>>375703983
Putting 'Meet the Pyro' at the top tells me everything I need to know about your tastes.

You are a shit person. You. Are. Shit. You. Are. Nothing.
>>
>>375711436

>a persons taste in short videos portraying a fictional video game character directly correlates to their worth as a person

Were /v/ kiddies always this edgy?
>>
>>375710629
>If I don't like it, it's leddit
Hi friend, hope you enjoy your stay in this cool sub :)
>>
>>375710629
Reminder this person spams the word "Reddit" repeatedly in TF2 threads and mods need to ban him posthaste for shitposting, imo
>>
Pretty much all of them are great. The ones you put in higher tiers are the later ones that just have better camera work.
>>
BONK

BOINK

WOO!

bungalala bungalala bungalala du dun dun dun DUN DUN

munch munch munch
>>
I stand by meet the scout being the best. Meet the soldier and meet the engineer close second.
>>
ENCOUNTER THE LONG RANGE COMBATANT WHOSE SOLE PURPOSE IS TO BE USED BY BRAGGING IDIOTS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjolATKvvuA
>>
friendly reminder that MYM killed the game for anyone that lives outside of america (where community servers are virtually nonexistent) and do not want to take part in valve's flawed matchmaking shit

just want to hop in between populated servers and play the game the way i used to

feels bad man
>>
>>375703983
Engi where?
>>
>>375710629
>These character-based multiplayer games are fucking cancer.
so every multiplayer game is cancer then
>>
>>375714156
Absolute bullshit, I live in Australia and Valve servers are just fine. Stop complaining about things they fixed. I've got no trouble finding games
>>
>>375703983
They're all great.
>>
meet the pyro is the worst. the previous ones were funny, but this one was visibly pandering to children f2p audience with valve being like "look at the le funnieh pony memes"

and dont get me started on experitaion date, where they basically changed soldier into literal retard, because over the top retard is so funny, duh
>>
>>375710623
>tfw having fun on 5cp
>enemy team picks a fuckton of engineers
>fun ends and game lasts for 50 minutes
>>
>Meet the Pyro
>God tier

"lol he's insane so of course he prances around in a la la land filled with rainbows and unicorns"

Meet the Pyro would have been objectively better if it was the other team members actually being interviewed and recounting the atrocities pyro has done, which almost seemed like their intention but then they had to meet some wackiness quota or something.
>>
>>375714549
there are no valve servers senpai what are you talking about?
they were all purged back in june when they updated it to bring in the matchmaking servers
they didn't fix anything and literally broke the game for anyone that liked to pick their own servers with the map they wanted to play
>>
>>375714735
>there are no valve servers senpai what are you talking about?
what the fuck do you think matchmaking is played on
>they were all purged back in june when they updated it to bring in the matchmaking servers
semantics
>they didn't fix anything and literally broke the game for anyone that liked to pick their own servers with the map they wanted to play
you clearly haven't played since June, all that is still possible.

Just untick the special and normal category, then tick the map you want. You can save that to your settings also. In fact, the real bonus is that in the new system you can allow the game to search for servers of an obscure map you want to play for you.

TLDR the system is fucking fine
>>
>>375715308
>what the fuck do you think matchmaking is played on
the way matchmaking determines how a game plays out is fundamentally different to how people used to play the game

I would open up the server box and search a server based on what map is being played at the time, i could see what servers were populated and i could make my own decision on what server i wanted to join which i cannot do anymore

i can't join a pl_ server currently on upward knowing the next two maps will be barnblitz and badwater basin and get a solid 45-90 minutes of game

now i have to
>tick some boxes
>wait to join a server
>get a shitty 10-20 minutes of gameplay depending on how the teams were ''matched''
>exit the server and do it all again because some retarded map was voted next

this seriously breaks the flow of the game

what's worse is the maps aren't even consistent, you can be playing pl_upward then the map choices at the end of the game will be fucking capture the flag maps or attack defend

i dont care that valve has implemented matchmaking but it has absolutely killed the game for people who don't want to partake in it

3500 hours of game time and then once this update happened i hardely played it again
>>
>>375716319
>
I would open up the server box and search a server based on what map is being played at the time, i could see what servers were populated and i could make my own decision on what server i wanted to join which i cannot do anymore
But you were talking about finding a specific map. Before, you could not do that without waiting for ges and checking back in every 4 seconds. Now, you can just set the game to search the map you want to play and alt-tab out until it notifies you a game is found

>i can't join a pl_ server currently on upward knowing the next two maps will be barnblitz and badwater basin and get a solid 45-90 minutes of game
People ALWAYS vote Upward back in, like 100% of the time.

>>exit the server and do it all again because some retarded map was voted next
Try (a) not having autism and (b) using your vote button. Servers always used to change map every 30 minutes anyway.
> then the map choices at the end of the game will be fucking capture the flag maps or attack defend
It won't be capture the flag, actually. Valve changed the algorithm of the vote options to get more people out of modes like CTF and into less populated modes like 5CP.

Before the Casual system, I could never find a 5CP game. Now entire servers get sent to 5CP maps frequently.

>anecdotes
Cool fag, you be you. I'm on 2900 hours and Casual is fine.
>>
>tf2 will never ever be good again
>>
>>375717321
>implying tf2 is not good
nigger stop being a whiny baby it's still by far better than pretty much everything else on the market
>>
>>375716861
clam down you seem mad bro and you're projecting a lot

>But you were talking about finding a specific map. Before, you could not do that without waiting for ges and checking back in every 4 seconds. Now, you can just set the game to search the map you want to play and alt-tab out until it notifies you a game is found

but i was able to find a specific map whenever i wanted, and in the event i couldn't then it was mostly because it was 3:00am and no-one was actually playing the game at that point. there were always at least 5-8 valve payload servers going through the same map pool. i'm not sure how you used to search for games before but this is a null point for me.

>People ALWAYS vote Upward back in, like 100% of the time.
except they don't. secondly, it doesn't negate the fact that games are only 10-15 minutes long instead of the full server map time of 45 minutes it used to be.

>Try (a) not having autism and (b) using your vote button.
its hard to actually care about what your saying when you spout meme shit and it reminds me what retards are actually eating this shit up.

csgo has an amazing matchmaking service (for casual and comp) which puts tf2's to shame, i have no idea why valve would make such a shitty watered down matchmaking service for tf2 even though it's one of their most played games.
>>
>>375717929
>clam down you seem mad bro and you're projecting a lot
nice spelling and nice deflective accusation of projecting, very ironic
>but i was able to find a specific map whenever i wanted
lol except that's not true and you know it
>except they don't
Do I need further proof that you no longer play the game you are complaining about? People vote in Upward all the fucking time. It's one of TF2's most popular maps, right behind Badwater Basin. As soon as a round finishes people will vote for another round.
>secondly, it doesn't negate the fact that games are only 10-15 minutes long
Just not fucking true, for payload at any rate. Games take way more than 10-15. Have you never played Frontier or Thunder Mountain? It takes 10 minutes just to clear a single stage of Thunder Mountain once, and it's gotta be done 3 times, PER TEAM.
>its hard to actually care about what your saying when you spout meme shit and it reminds me what retards are actually eating this shit up.
this sentence is where you stopped trying to make sense or say anything relevant, it seems.

Done replying to the mindless criticism of someone who clearly no longer plays the game, and is complaining about nonexistent problems. Everyone in the thread watching, this is his final (you).
>>
>>375718565
do you have asbergers
>>
>>375703983
>Pyro
>God tier

Never seen an opinion turn to shit that fast before
>>
redd
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (51KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
51KB, 600x800px
>>375719961
truu^^
>>
>>375710402
CTF landfall is CRIMINALLY underrated. It's a fantastic map that gets an unwarranted amount of hate. It's got a huge open middle with lots of verticality, branching paths for flanking and various hidey holes throughout the whole map, and many areas and jumps that mean that each area of the map needs to be approached differently by each class. It's such a difficult map to score on that most matches require piggybacking just to get a cap.
It's ruined because Valve won't add class limits and people stack sentries. It's difficult to get enough people working together on a team to punch through the inevitable sentry battery waiting on the enemy flag. The map is seriously amazing and it's big enough to support a larger team size. I wish there was a competitive scene for ctf or bigger team sizes so landfall could get some love and be played the way it's meant to be.
>>
tf2 is still fun
>>
File: 1482777257895.jpg (18KB, 381x375px) Image search: [Google]
1482777257895.jpg
18KB, 381x375px
Most of them are timeless. It's amazing how charismatic and likeable they made what were functionally generic ciphers that just shouted off unique voice commands at the start, over so many years.
>>
>>375706994
Scout it the best
It made so many old memes come to life
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.