[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf this boss keeps criticaling me and the Hoy guy keeps using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Minotaur_SMTIV_Full_Artwork.jpg (159KB, 698x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Minotaur_SMTIV_Full_Artwork.jpg
159KB, 698x1280px
Wtf this boss keeps criticaling me and the Hoy guy keeps using Agi! How am I meant to beat it?
>>
Spam bufu and pray.
>>
>>375701641
>criticaling
>>
>>375701641
Spam bufu, use sukukaja and sukunda
Have media
And pray
>>
Bufu on a few dudes, with one buffer and one healer. Helps if you grind/fuse a little and get over Minotaur's level.
>>
>>375701641
Currently playing SMT4 and this boss and the one after really fucked me up but it gets pretty smooth sailing after that
>>
>>375701641
Reload and hope HOY fucks off and you get a better random pick
>>
>>375701641
>>375703708

These guys are supposed to be hard? I just got through both of them pretty easy. Buff your defense, hit them with fang breaker until their neutered, blast them with their weakness to get more turns, and don't be stingy with healing.
>>
NOW COME

SAMURAI

PUT ON A GOOD SHOW
>>
>>375703990
Medusa got me, I think it's because I've had absolutely zero problems up to this point I haven't been grinding or recuiting that much. I basically got up to Medusa with the first demons I found and that was the point I needed to start playing properly. Minotaur was piss easy.
>>
>>375704079
I WILL DINE ON YOUR BLOOD THAT WISHES TO MINGLE WITH THE UNCLEAN'S

Loved the dub of IV and IVA
>>
King Kenji was way harder than Minotaur. Belzeebub was even worse
>>
>>375701641
reroll until you get johnny
>>
>>375701641
Just kill him, he is pretty easy
>>
I just got passed the Florida Cafe, a little after Walter leaves the group. How close to the end am I?
>>
>>375704449
Bout 50% in. Shit hits the fan where you have to make an IMPORTANT CHOICE.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.