[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the biggest handicap you've had to play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1488866159373.jpg (22KB, 363x265px) Image search: [Google]
1488866159373.jpg
22KB, 363x265px
What's the biggest handicap you've had to play with for a fair game?
>>
>>375697478
Autism
>>
>>375697478
I've stopped picking up elite classes in BF1 because I got tired of going 50-0.
>>
>>375697478
My friends 3v1'ing me in smash bros when I unveiled my power level. They don't let me play with them much anymore.
>>
File: IMG_0625.jpg (192KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0625.jpg
192KB, 800x1132px
>>375700356
I do this with my brothers and sister while using Jiggs or DK. They win but it's still pretty fun.
>>
My friends gotta all team up against me in Rise of Nations.
Best I've gone was winning a 4x1
>tfw dutch jews best faction
>>
File: 666 666.jpg (66KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
666 666.jpg
66KB, 666x666px
>>375697478
1v5 in Halo and still raped my friends asses who wouldn't believe my power level.
>>
>>375697478
LASO on reach with the hud invisible as well
>>
>>375700926
Isn't that shitty though. You get to kill five while they only get to kill one . Unless they're all teamed up and fight you at once it seems obvious you'd beat their score
>>
>>375701448
he shouldnt get more than one kill in a team fight like that anyways its horribly tipped in the 5s favor
>>
>>375701648
That's what I'm thinking in a team fight he's fucked but if they're all running blind then of course he's gonna win cause there are more of them to pick off. I don't think it's a judge of skill
>>
>>375701648
nah dude I've played Halo 1v5s it's all about making good use of explosives; makes it a target rich environment if they're moving in squads and if they're not moving in squads then you just have to outskill them individually
>>
>Last week of college
>Loads of LAN sessions of Age of Mythology
>Forget to hide my power level, people start griping
>Last day, we have the biggest session yet
>It's me and a friend vs 7 others
>We still steamroll

I'm not sure if Gaia was the OP/meta one to play, but boy was it easy.
>>
>>375702378
Atlanteans were all pretty powerful but Oranos was the most OP

Probably Gaia would be the best pick for a 2v7 game though yeah; the local protection from god-powers is a big deal in that kind of situation
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.