[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GTA III: fun game GTA VC: fun game GTA SA: okay game at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 15

File: GTAV.jpg (682KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GTAV.jpg
682KB, 1920x1080px
GTA III: fun game

GTA VC: fun game

GTA SA: okay game at the expense of its realism and feature creep but elevated by its dindu writing

GTA IV: bad game at the expense of its realism, made tolerable by the writing

GTA V: bad game and made worse by the bad writing, has nothing but pseudo realism that pretty much exists in a vacuum because it doesn't mix well with gameplay (can't even stand next to people without them trying to fight you)

you realismfags chose this future when you decided that SA was your favorite GTA instead of a step backwards in the area that matters most for sandboxes (the gameplay)
>>
>San Andreas
>realistic
What are you smoking?
>>
>>375693741
GTA5 is great you fucking mong. It's not perfect, but the mechanics are a lot more fun than 4, and Michael's character was an interesting twist on the "rags to riches" story.
>>
>>375693842
from a gameplay point of view San Andreas did nothing but add features like crouching and free aiming while slowing down the sprinting speed and making cars control more realistically, the movement feels way heavier which is a trend that would continue in the series until we can barely walk through a fucking door

also retarded customization options like eating food to get fat, working out, getting a haircut, buying new clothes, going dancing, going on dates, etc.
>>
>>375693993
it has pretty much the same mechanics as 4, they're just tuned differently

unless you think the powers or whatever make the game 'way more fun'
>>
Great:
II
III
VC
SA
Good:
VC Stories
IV
London
BoGT
Mediocre:
LC Stories
TLAD
I
Bad:
V
>>
File: file.jpg (405KB, 930x523px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
405KB, 930x523px
>GTA SA is realistic
>>
>>375694116
The tuning is noticeable. Cars handle well, the gunplay is superior, and a bulk of the missions are really fun.
>>
>>375694158
i think the ballad of gay tony should be on great tier.
but that's just me.
also, the lost and damned recieves more hatred than it deserves just because it comes with a morale at the end of the story: that you must know when it's time to let go.
>>
>>375694275
ahaha yeah GTA IV isn't realistic either because it doesn't perfectly represent reality in all ways, it has burger shot instead of mcdonalds

unrealistic game, obviously just as realistic as the other games

>>375694297

it's an incredibly generic game with highly scripted missions and no depth
>>
>>375694158
>Good
>IV
Opinion discarded
>>
>>375693741
GTAIII & VC more fun than SA
they were designed for PS2 with fucking lock-on controls

>GTA SA realistic
no

>GTAIV good writing
the characters were insufferable

>GTAV bad
it's a huge improvement over IV and on par with SA
>>
What the fuck is this "GTA V is bad" shit
Yeah Online is a fucking microtransaction and shitter loaded hell and it didn't live up to the hype it built up but it was a genuinely fun game
>>
>>375695603
Try to play it again.
>>
Fuck GTA, I want Bully II.
>>
>>375695692
I played through it last week after getting the PC version
>>
>>375695520
>they were designed for PS2 with fucking lock-on controls

lock on controls are better than free aiming in PS2 era GTA games because unless the AI can shoot you from 10000 yards away you can just kill everyone from a distance, which is exactly what happens in SA

locking on forces you to get into the fray, but you could avoid damage by sprinting like doomguy because III and VC were faster games

>GTA SA realistic
yes, there was a huge push in GTA SA to make the world more of a simulation, you can go to the gym and take X to lift weights so you can do more melee damage and eat food to get fat, for fuck sake

>the characters were insufferable
and?

>it's a huge improvement over IV and on par with SA
it's on par with SA because it's trying to be SA, which is most of the reason why it sucks

>>375695603
what was fun about it? what did GTA V offer that any generic game can't give me except better?
>>
>>375695603
>What the fuck is this "GTA V is bad" shit
A fear of speaking your mind on /v/ and trying to appease the hive

you know, because even when you're anonymoose you are part of a club of l33t hax0rz
>>
>>375695845
>Being able to mow down cops in first person with a mini gun
>Driving at fast speeds in a super car down crowded highways that has almost arcadey handling
>Stealing Jets from the military base
>>
III - 73 missions
Vice City - 24 missions (without optional ones)
San Andreas - 100 missions
IV - 88 missions
V - 69 missions
>>
>>375695984
so except for a first-person view GTA V doesn't offer anything unique to the genre, and it doesn't even execute those things particularly well

>>375696043
san andreas is truly the best because you have to suffer through it the longest
>>
>>375693741
Couldn't agree me. GTA Vice City was its peak. It's a shame Rockstar won't ever make games like that again.
>>
>>375693842
>I can't read.
>>
>>375696043
I would like GTA V if it had more missions, character introduction ends very abruptly, it would be a lot better if we got more insight, especially about Michael and his life.
And there's like only 7 missions in the desert.
>>
If any of you bothered to make friends, assuming you can, then you would all know that GTA:O is the fantastic, and you never need to get sharkcards. There are are a few issues like load times, lock on missiles, god aim from npc's, and inability to create custom lobbies like in GTA IV (understandable given the way they set up, but still annoying.) and lack of lock on missile counter measures. If they made free aim lobbies so that lock on missles from hydras, buzzards, etc. be free aim only, then it would solve a lot of things.

Story was complete shit though. GTA IV (complete) still has the best gta story, and it will be hard to beat.
>>
Niko Belic was the best character.
>>
VC fags are delusional. GTA3 was more fun and GTA SA is the best.
>Muh niggers
Kys
>>
>>375696150
>doesn't offer anything unique to the genre
thought the character switching was pretty cool, also gta is the genre, every other wannabe just cashes in on the formula
>>
>>375696452
character switching didn't add shit to gameplay 99% of the time, it was mildly cool in the few missions it's used for but there isn't really any strategy or anything to benefit from, it's just changing perspective so you can flow from one task to the next
>>
Was kinda shit how they made it out like you could switch between all the characters at any given time. They forgot to mention you have to wait to be prompted first
>>
>>375694297
>the gunplay is superior
Yeah having every gun shoot like a laser makes it far superior to IV's gunplay.
>>
>>375696150
autism speaks
>>
File: 1487976370571.gif (18KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1487976370571.gif
18KB, 125x125px
>>375693741
GTA III:awesome
GTA VC:cool
GTA SA:overrated garbage
GTA IV:it's so so
GTA V:BORING
>>
>>375696601
it offered something unique, which is what you were saying it didn't
>>375696150
>so except for a first-person view GTA V doesn't offer anything unique to the genre
you're wrong
>>
>>375696696
GTA IV had hitscan weapons too, you mongoloid.
>>
>>375696853
>it offered something unique, which is what you were saying it didn't

I was obviously giving you to much credit, I meant a meaningful addition to the genre and not gimmick bullshit like how Breath of the Wild lets you surf on your shield
>>
GTA V had the most boring map.
Right after it is GTA IV.
>>
GTA III: I had fun
GTA VC: I had fun
GTA SA: I had fun
GTA IV: I had fun
GTA V: I had fun

BONUS ROUND

GTA Chinatown wars: I had fun
GTA x Stories: I had fun
>>
>>375696953
goalposts moved, bye friend

also play the original gta's
>>
my favorite is still GTA IV
>>
>>375697052

yeah you're right, obviously the intention I had ITT was to criticize GTA V for not having enough unique bullshit gimmicks, because as I've shown ITT I think a game is justified so long as it has just one bullshit gimmick

good job you defeated the argument anon, GTA V is just as good as the other games because of the sheer amount it brings to the table for the player to enjoy, like a singular bullshit gimmick, wow...
>>
>>375693741
this, everyone argues over 4 and 5 like their not both overrated normie shit. but SA is the most fun, it has the best fucking off missions of any of the games and unlike VC it had a level that actually supported it.
>>
>>375693993
its so fucking boring and the exact problem people have with empty openworlds
>>
All the games are fun and if you think otherwise you're a dumb faggot.
>>
>>375697430
shut the fuck up fanboy
>>
>>375697337
why did you say "this" like you're agreeing with the OP and then praise SA even though the OP is criticizing it for ruining the series?

is this the power of SA fans?
>>
>>375697586
his argument that the realism that ruined GTA started with SA is the most wrong thing ever and you know it. everyone responsible for 4 and 5 worked at rockstar proper and had nothing to do with the other GTA games, north, the original designers of GTA stopped geting to make GTA at SA, and a more try hard "lets make deep movies" crew took over.
>>
>>375697779
the popularity of the realism encouraged the franchise to expand on those elements
>>
>>375697853
you're right, but SA has no realism so how did it start this problem? what about SA was realistic?
>>
>>375697337
all GTA's are normie shit. Doesn't make them bad.
>>
>>375697960
normies don't actually like games anon, they like movies, GTA 4 and 5 are glorified movies with as little and as simple gameplay as possible.
>>
>>375694415
lmao
>>
>>375697927
anon, this is a game where you press X to lift weights, do you think that was added because it would be a lot of fun?
>>
>>375698014
nothing movie like about COD multiplayer, Halo Multiplayer, NBA 2k, FIFA, or Madden, but those are the most normie games. Only rivaled by GTA 3, VC, SA (most normie), 4, and 5.
>>
File: Infernus-GTASA-front.jpg (90KB, 1000x428px) Image search: [Google]
Infernus-GTASA-front.jpg
90KB, 1000x428px
>>375694158
V isn't amazing, but it isn't bottom-of-the-tier bad either. I think nostalgia is biasing your opinion.
>>
>>375695861
Or maybe gta v is just shit
>>
I don't like GTAV because there's no progression.
Maybe that's the point of the game but.
In Vice City you were a made man but started at square one doing shitty small tasks for others overthrowing a boss of colombian mafia and then building your own empire.
In GTAIV you started like a regular person then you turned into a small thug and finally into hired killer for mafia.
San andreas, III had the same idea.
>>
>>375698271
no one remembers SA for its shitty mini games anon
>>375698329
you're right and those games all have simple boring gameplay and realism, you could have not named a more easy simple game than COD, halo or sports ball, the only thing more simple is GTA 5
>>
>>375693741
this is the worst take i've ever seen online
>>
>>375698520
simply not true. The way normies play sports games at a competitive level, you would think they were the real autists. FUT Champions (FIFA), and Madden tournaments are some of the most difficult things to do good at in gaming.
>>
>>375698459
>No progression
>Trevor goes from being some crazy meth junkie out in the desert to running a strip club and dominating the black market arms race
>Franklin goes from being a low level gang banger into a stock assassin with a house in the hills
>Michael goes from an angry father in a mid life crisis to the orchestrator of the greatest heist in America and a movie producer
>>
File: 1492222036316.jpg (21KB, 360x438px) Image search: [Google]
1492222036316.jpg
21KB, 360x438px
>Try to replay GTA SA
>Get through first ten or twelve missions
>Graphics haven't aged well at all
>HORRIBLE pop-ins - you can be driving full speed and crash into something that loads in two seconds after you wrecked
>City feels empty and desolate
>Only play it to drive around/listen to the soundtrack and enjoy early 90s Los Angeles or kill Ballas
>Can't make myself enjoy it like I did in 2005
>>
>>375698603
>FUT Champions (FIFA), and Madden tournaments are some of the most difficult things to do good at in gaming.

because those are poorly designed clusterfuck games with no balance
>>
>>375693741

SA is way more fun than 3 or VC or IV

GTA 5 is also fun actually
>>
>>375698603
if that's the case then sports games seem to have more going on then.
>walk in room
>shoot unintresting enemies with your uninteresting gun that has perfect accuracy and feels like a toy
>wait for cutscene to end
>drive 5 mins back to mission end
>wait for last cutscene to end
>>375698667
this is only felt in cutscenes, that's the entire problem with the game, it's a better movie.
>>
>>375698724
while I would agree if it were only up to personal experience, there is no denying that the same group of players are constantly at the top of the leader boards so they have figured the game out better than everyone else.
>>
>>375698684
Mods
>>
>>375694158
>Mediocre:
>LC Stories
>TLAD
kill yourself
>>
>>375698878
SA had the most to do, the most features and I could easily see the argument for it being the best of that trilogy, but I'm more nostalgic for III (there's something about Liberty City that GTAIII did that IV couldn't recreate) and thought VC had the best soundtrack and best campaign.
>>
>>375696043
>Vice City - 24 missions (without optional ones)
Are you retarded? You're required to do 6 assets, so you do more than just 24.
>>
>>375698520
>no one remembers SA for its shitty mini games anon
and yet that's the main contribution of SA, all the needlessly realistic bullshit like going into changing rooms which would be streamlined in later games because of what a fucking waste of time it was

the other things SA brought to the table were feature creep like crouching and free aiming while reducing the speed of sprinting so you're better off picking off your targets from a distance since when you're close up they can shoot you and you can't avoid the damage
>>
>>375693741
GTA quality directly proportional to soundtrack quality
>>
>>375699176
SA features were mostly awful, more isn't better. SA would've been a better game without the DDR mini-games, every category of clothing, haircuts, gym activities, etc. none of those were good. only things like being able to change your fighting style and customizing your car to put nitrous and shit in it was good
>>
Am I the only one that enjoyed GTA:V the most of any GTA games?
I've played GTA ever since the first one on the PS1 and to be honest I NEVER had fun doing the story/missions until GTA:V.
GTA:3, GTA:VC and SA all had the most boring story and missions ever, I never had fun doing them.
Even if the story in GTA:V was rushed it had by far the most fun missions ever, and the characters were actually likeable.
The open world "freeroaming" could have been a lot better, but the missions were top notch in GTA:V
>>
File: 1493439383468.jpg (51KB, 670x472px) Image search: [Google]
1493439383468.jpg
51KB, 670x472px
>>375693741
>GTA 3
>Fun game

Let me guess, you haven't played it in the past 15 years, right?

The only good GTAs are VC and SA, the rest is just mediocre.
>>
>>375699236
no dipshit the main contribution was the big map, all the fun side shit like street racing, dune buggy, the jetpack the jet fighter, helicopter rampage missions shit like that you unfun fuck, no one at all is saying "I CAN'T WAIT TO DO BORING QTES" the reason 4 and 5 suck is because the team Take2 hired to make them and replace the REAL developers wanted to make movies not games
>>
>>375699430
Don't forget to buy your Shark Cardsâ„¢ as well. Mr. Houser is expecting only the finest caviar on his plate for dinner.
>>
>>375699525
How does an optional multiplayer mode make the singleplayer worse?
>>
>>375699576
A vast amount of time was taken to make it that took away from adding interesting content to the single player, also no story DLC
>>
>>375699628
If I recall correctly, Houser himself stated that single player DLC would be released for GTA V years ago. Looks like the shekels said otherwise.
>>
>>375699628
Like I said, it does not make the current content in the game any worse just because "t-they could've made it better if not f-for Online mode".
>>
>>375699430
No, you're not the only one. You're probably in the majority, but you're posting on a board/website full of miserable contrarian fuckheads.
>>
File: death grips.jpg (525KB, 2030x1315px) Image search: [Google]
death grips.jpg
525KB, 2030x1315px
>>375699306
In order from best to worst:
>San Andreas
>Vice City
>IV
>III
>V
>Everything else
>>
>>375699464
lemme guess, you're born after 2000
>>
>>375699776
wrong, rockstar brought on a man to finish the game who for some reason shifted focus on making the MP a main focus that the original leads wanted nothing to do with so yes it really did.
>>
>>375693741
>made tolerable by the writing
What fucking writing?
It was boring as shit, and story will never replace good gameplay.
If the gameplay is trash, the game is trash.
>>
Holy fuck, the Zelda cycle has hit this franchise hard.
The same people praising GTA 4 will automatically start praising GTA V when 6 comes out.
>>
>>375700130
I guess Saints Row III is more your speed kiddo.
>>
>>375700021
Nope.
>>
>>375699464
I played GTA3 when it was re-released on the PS4. Same with VC and SA. Got the platinum trophy, too. Still a fun game. Though, one of the sniping rampages was absolute bullshit. And the paramedic missions were nearly impossible since I didn't do it until after I already beat the story.
>>
>>375700220
Not really, it's just a legitimately boring story where nothing ever happens.
There's a reason they dropped that shit.
>b-b-but muh slav war, muh ptsd
>>
File: 135745503724.png (231KB, 236x200px) Image search: [Google]
135745503724.png
231KB, 236x200px
>>375700220
>calling people that don't like gta kids

how ironic
>>
>>375694158
>london
>better than I
Are you delusional or actually living in Britbongistan?
>>
File: good goyim.png (606KB, 578x749px) Image search: [Google]
good goyim.png
606KB, 578x749px
>>375699776
It's a slap in the face when they're using their available resources and time to pump out more generic vehicle pack and cut/paste missions to make more money, instead of expanding the already thinned-out single player.

They could at least let you use the new weapons and vehicles from multiplayer in single player. I think you can on last gen, but the graphics and spawn issues make those versions borderline unplayable.
>>
>>375700191
I praise both already.
>>
>>375693741
IV is the best. V is shit, doesn't have the fun missions of SA and doesn't have the great plot of IV so it's shit at both
>>
>>375700270
Hey, hey, you weren't there.
But seriously when you're from the Balkans you can easily identify yourself with characters from GTA IV.
>>
File: 1492028785920.png (942KB, 908x646px) Image search: [Google]
1492028785920.png
942KB, 908x646px
>>375700360
>the great plot of IV
>>
>>375700391
When a game's quality relies on the plot, and not only on the plot, but on identifying yourself with the main character, you know the game is a failure.
>>
File: 1491589085812.jpg (83KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
1491589085812.jpg
83KB, 500x575px
Vice City Stories is better than every other GTA desu
>>
>>375700448
This makes no sense.
>>
I thought IV had the better atmosphere. Los Angeles is just an awful city for video games.

>Lets just cut and paste some dilapidated tan buildings
>Add some lens flare and overly bright sun for good measure
>Oh, and we'll stick palm trees in literally every available place
>Lets make literally every character shallow and conceited, because that's totally how the real Los Angeles is!
>Duuuude
>>
File: 1479785121596.png (393KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1479785121596.png
393KB, 450x450px
>>375694275
>implying the government doesnt have a sixty million dollar jetpack hidden in area 51
>>
File: 1491814270434.jpg (376KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491814270434.jpg
376KB, 768x960px
>>375693741
GTA V i great you contrarian fuckos

yeah the Online is kidna underwhelming but i just look at it as a free add-on on top of the man game, considering the previous games didnt have it

and its also NOT that bad in the first place, yeah its trash if you play it like mmorpg, but its still fun in small doses simply because of the vast diversity of shit to do in it(heists, missions, deatchmahes, races, just chilling around in freemode, etc)

all in all, my second favorite GTA game after San Andreas
>>
>>375700313
>playing video games
>not kids
>>
>>375700739
>yeah the Online is kidna underwhelming
Really? I thought the Heists were incredibly fun with friends. And when an all out war breaks out in a lobby, it's pretty fun as well.
>>
>>375700585
Los Angeles is a horrible city for video games because everyone who comes here to visit, or in R*'s case to scope out the city, only visits Hollywood, Venice, Santa Monica, and Beverly Hills, and the ghetto as an afterthought for gang shit.
>>
>>375693741
What bothers me the most with GTA V is that it requires both Steam and Rockstar Club, yet doesn't upload your Savegame to the Cloud.
>>
>>375700851
thats why i said kinda, i had lots of fun in it, but its obvious that theres so much things to be improved, but im closing my eyes considering its their first try with "big" multiplayer game
it does get kinda repetetive after a while but i more than made up the money i payed for the game in it
>>
>>375700851
This, but unfortunately people here and online in general don't have friends they could play with. Therefore, they bitch about randoms backing out of the lobby, dying, standing still, etc. No friends to play with also means you can't do most of the lobby activities worth a damn, and it's easier for others to grief you. Also, no shake and bake in online racing.

GTA O is fun as shit when you play with people, and boring when you're a loner.
>>
>>375700997
>No friends to play with also means ... it's easier for others to grief you
I have a group of friends I play quite a few online games with since we're in a clan together on another game. We had an experience in GTA:O where we had a group of 4 people hunting down everyone in the lobby that had an active bounty, regardless of the cost. Once people noticed what we were doing, a couple people called Lester to put bounties on randoms in the lobby so we'd go grief them. We started hunting one bounty and it turns out it was an ambush. Next thing you know, we convince a few other friends to hop on and the entire lobby turned into a game of urban warfare, with nearly everyone in tanks, Hydras and militarized Insurgents. It got pretty intense. I remember having my tank destroyed and, obviously, I died, so I called in another tank, and as soon as I was about to pick it up, I got sniped. Motherfuckers even had snipers posted on buildings.
>>
>>375701329
shit like this is what makes GTA O fun as fuck. Even when it's one crew versus another one, and then a third crew joins the fight. Shit gets intense and I usually deplete my AR and LMG ammo.
>>
>>375696862
Yeah but 4 had something called bullet spread. Not that you would understand that.
>>
>>375701498
Exactly. Hell, I'm pretty sure we were just griefing in between heists when that full blown war broke out, and it ended up being significantly more fun than the heists. You start taking it seriously when you see the kill/death scoreboard.
>>
I strongly dislike all the 3d gtas. 4 and 5 are probably the worst though.
>>
San Andreas and GTA 4 are too serious I think.

In GTA3 and VC you are just a comic relief and a living embodiment of countless movie stereotypes about gangsters and you came fresh out of prison. It is much more light hearted.

In SA you are suddenly in the middle of a conspiracy where your mother got killed, you are trapped in a merciless gang war and have to deal with such extreme topics like drug trading, racism, corruption, treachery, materialism etc..

It is hard to stomach because it is based on reality. VC is basically a comic turned into a video game.
>>
>>375701621
GTA V has bullet spread too. Maybe not as pronounced, but it's there.
>>
>>375702250
GTA 3 and VC are too comic. Your actions don't feel like they carry any weight.
>>
>>375702250
"Wait a minute, your name is Lance Vance?"

I can watch the cutscenes of that game alone just because of Tommy Vercetti, greatest GTA protag ever.
>>
>>375700739
OP here

played online for five minutes and I don't include it in my interpretation of the game because I don't care about it

the campaign is shit, there's no plot (just plot threads), the characters are inconsistently written and their arcs don't go anywhere and there's nothing noteworthy about the gameplay which is entirely generic except for a few heist missions
>>
>>375698904
>this is only felt in cutscenes
That's not any more thrue than it is in GTA IV. Vice City, Vice City Stories and San Andreas are the only ones that had mechanics tied to the progression you're describing (businesses, gang wars). Liberty City Stories, IV and V all lack those mechanics, but still show character progression by giving the player better outfits and safehouses as the story progresses, as well as access to more serious missions and activities like, for example, Trevor's gun running side missions. GTA III is arguably the only major release in the series that lacks this, as Claude remains essentially a lone wolf the entire time.
>>
>>375702428
You sound like a fucking homo faggot.
>>
>>375702428
>>375702428
Yeah but GTA was always supposed to be this way. It never took itself too seriously.

In GTA 1-3 and VC there are no shades of grey. Everyone is an asshole including the protagonists.

CJ however is the most humane protagonist. He only kept doing criminal stuff because Ryder called him a whimp and because he wanted to belong to the group he abandoned. Later he was so deep in this business that he simply couldn't stop. He didn't even do anything and he was already treated like a criminal at the beginning of the game. It is tragic really, just how reality is.

The other protagonists did evil stuff because: "lol I'm scarface and I'm badass."
>>
>>375703012
great argument
>>
>>375703067
CJ does criminal stuff because he's black

how much nuance do you think there is in his character when he kills someone, takes their money and blurts out "GIMMA DAT PAPER"
>>
>>375703142
>>>/pol/

But, the main character in video games is different in story mode and sandbox mode, it's called Ludonarrative dissonance.
>>
>>375703249
Alright, how about the mission where CJ buries a foreman alive in a portapotty in cement because they catcalled his sister?
>>
>>375703142
We both know that this is a video game and is thus exaggerated. There are people on the FBIs most wanted list who "only" killed 1 or maybe 2 people.

A guy like CJ who killed thousands just in the mandatory missions would be searched in the whole damn country IRL and would be more sought after than Bin Laden. He couldn't even enter a gas station without being arrested. In real life stars don't disappear. They stay forever.
>>
>>375703317
dindu nuffin
if CJ was a white businessman he would have done exactly the same thing
>>
>>375703354
>In real life stars don't disappear. They stay forever.
Dis som deep shit, dawg.
>>
>>375703354
but anon, all black people look alike
>>
>>375703523
Take your cancer back to /pol/
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (1MB, 1280x1818px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
1MB, 1280x1818px
>>375693741
That's why I switched to the better series.
>>
>>375705876
Fact: 1 and 2 are cheap GTA clones.
>>
>>375706271
2 is GOAT
>>
>>375706271
>better controls than every GTA game
>the ability to customize your character to a ridiculous degree
>more fun activities and diversions
>the ability to accumulate both gang notoriety and police notoriety
>giant maps
>you don't lose all your weapons when you die like in earlier GTA games
>"cheap" clones
Sure thing, senpai.
>>
>>375706910
Honestly? The first one was, it was like a GTA made by mexicans.

Second one upped the ante and still holds up nicely, everything after that is pretty much Volition just throwing logic and reason out the window.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.