[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes. Bloodborne is really the best game ever made. Even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 414
Thread images: 46

File: IMG_0320.jpg (281KB, 1063x752px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0320.jpg
281KB, 1063x752px
Yes. Bloodborne is really the best game ever made. Even Donkey admitted that.
>>
Shrek disagreed
>>
File: 1493678676311.jpg (2MB, 5760x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1493678676311.jpg
2MB, 5760x3240px
>>375691940
Absolutely. Only deprived PCbros will disagree.
>>
>>375691940
I really dig the setting, and have put in about 140 hours in so far. Just started NG+.

It's my first soulsborne game, and it took me a while to get the hang of things, but now that I try DS2, that game just seems easier. Pry because of the shield.
>>
File: on cloud 9.jpg (38KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
on cloud 9.jpg
38KB, 1024x576px
It's not even as good as DS1

Explain what exactly it improved upon
>>
>>375691940
haha uh no kid are you like an idiot lol the best game is actually resident evil 4
>>
>>375691940
>Even Donkey admitted that.

Citation needed.
>>
>>375693259
What DS games have you played that are better than DS1?
>>
IT COULD BE! IT REALLY COULD

BUT THE GOD DAMN FRAME RATE!!!!! HOw can you anjoy something that jups between 27-30fps??????
>>
You know, I love the game, but I seriously wish this exclusive troll bullshit would finally leave the game so we can actually have a fucking unbiased and troll free discussion for once. So fuck you, OP.

Going to be doing my fourth run with THE WHEEL. Not sure why I haven't done it yet but its going to lead into a burial blade build in ng+.
>>
>>375693259
The only thing about BB that doesn't compare to DS1 is the interconnectedness of the first half of the game. Besides that, BB'S unique weapons with fleshed out movesets trump DS1's boring sword and board gameplay, and the story, atmosphere, and setting are leagues above anything DS1 established.
>>
I'm at master Lagrius but I'm too weak to put him at rest so he may be honored in martyrdom ,and I'm lvl 65 how did you guys fight him ?
>>
>>375694229
Stay behind him, don't let him AOE or he can't be parried after.
If you're a strength fag the kirk hammers l2 can hit the sword he puts in the ground and him at the same time for decent damage.
Martyr was harder than every other boss for me including the DLCs
>>
>>375693135
As a deprived PCbro im thinking about buying a ps4 just for this game.
>>
>>375697190
I did get one for it, don't listen to the memers saying game of the generation etc. It's one of the better souls games, but not my favorite.
The old hunters is the best dlc though
>>
>>375697257
I love the DLC. They put out some wonderful bosses in that DLC.
>>
>>375694229
Lock down your dodge timings, invest in a weapon that can stagger him, learn his parry timings for phase 2. Good luck.
>>
>>375697440
Me too, best part of the game by far.
I just beat it for the first time, got Ludwig second try, did orphan third try, and still can't be matryr
>>
who?
>>
>>375697539
Who are you whoing?
>>
>>375697527
I didn't get it until NG+, which I just unlocked. Took me quite a while to get past Ludwig. Maria was fun as fuck, in my opinion. That said, getting her weapon is total bullshit. Just reached Orphan earlier tonight.
>>
>>375693523

This.
Its jarring as fuck, and it just looks like piss and shit smeared at 30fps.
>>
Any lorefags ITT?
I find the lore confusing as fuck in all the soulsborne games
>Who's is mergo?
>What was the point of the one reborn?
>Would amygdala and ebtrietas be hostile towards each other?
>Whats the moon presence end game?
>>
>>375697647
Yeah Maria was really good, the dlc boss that gave me the most trouble was Laurence.
he's a fire beast, who's resistant to fire but weak to fire since he's a beast, use an oil urn and fire paper on to wreck him
>>
>>375697671
I don't notice the frame rate unless it drops to single digits.
>>
>>375697845
I've just decided to fuck off with that boss for a while. Dude just wrecks my shit so bad that it makes Ludwig seem easy.
>>
>>375697846

Lucky you for having not known better, you can only go up from here.
>>
>>375697846
I was pissed at first because I thought it was another rehash like blue smelter but I was wrong
>>
>>375697743
>Mergo
is the memory of a potential great one birth through Queen Yharnam, influencing events today. For reasons unknown the Moon Presence wants to shut that little fucker up, probably because Mensis are up to no good, but that part of the story is scarcely explained.
>TOR
Was Mensis' attempt to ascend to great one status as a group. It backfired horribly.
>Amygdala/Ebrietas
Impossible to say, my gut instinct says no? It's my belief that Amygdala is not a true great one but an ascended kin in the same sense as Rom, given the Rom-like cocoon in her boss room.
>Moon Presence
No fucking idea. Probably to farm blood echoes through the doll and dreambound hunters.
>>
>>375698010
When I said Amygdala I actually meant Ebrietas.
>>
>>375697190
Don't if you are used to framerate 40+
I got a PS4 pro for it and stuggled to get through it
Whatever they did with the frames in this game it is painful
Shame because its a top tier souls game
>>
>>375697994
>>375698002
Why would I want to notice shit like that? All it would do is take away enjoyment from my games.

Literally the only game I've ever noticed the framerate on was Drakengard 3, and only when there were a BUNCH of wizards spamming those orbs. Less than a frame per second, and it was infuriating. Why would I want that feeling applied to an otherwise good game?

To me, it's the opposite. I wish I could get buzzed off a couple of drinks or enjoy the taste of Kentucky Deluxe. If I could, the drinking habit wouldn't be so expensive.
>>
>>375691940

Try again honey
>>
>>375698010
Moon presence is literally the great ones' version of death/grim reaper. It exists to kill great ones by creating hunters. After you kill it, you are reborn as the Doll"s child because now the great ones don't have a "death"
>>
>>375691940
>a 5/10 game is the best game ever made

A brutal assertion, OP.
>>
>>375698147

Its not about wanting, its about knowing better.
If you ever actually play games at high quality instead of this crap its hard to go back.
>>
>>375698161
Of all the games I have played this year, I would only place it above FFXV. I actually prefer Xenoblade X to BotW.
>>
>>375698196
Well, I have a Wii U. Pretty sure those games all break 30fps in single player. Still don't notice the difference.
>>
>>375698165
Where are you getting this?
>>
Even who?
>>
>>375698061
I thought ebtrietas was a true great one and wasn't sure if all the great ones were friendly with each other, because don't different groups worship amygdala/ebtrietas?
Also why doesn't killing gherman end the hunters dream, he's the host is he not?
And is micolash host of the hunters nightmare or is it just the nightmare of mensis
>>
File: IMG_0410.png (381KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0410.png
381KB, 640x1136px
>>375698161
>>
>>375691940
Since when Donkey is a fucking authority on anything?
>>
>>375698354
MOSCOW
>>
>>375698354
Didn't the moon presence kill Kos? If so, why does the moon presence need hunters?
>>
>>375698317
I don't think killing the nightmare host destroys the nightmare.
Kos(or some say Kosm) being dead does nothing to the DLC area, killing Micolash does nothing to the nightmare of Mensis, you get the picture.
>>
>>375698317
Ebrietas is the only widely regarded "true great one" with a physical form. The rest are encountered in dreams, which inclines me to agree with the other guy. Pthumerians created Ebrietas just like Byrgenwerth created Rom, and Yharnamites just assumed that Ebrietas was a true great one.
>>
>>375698010
>I was under the impression the moon presence was using gehrman and the dream as a supplemental child and the doll is it's manifestation of Maria in an attempt to make gerhman less miserable.

Only assuming that because of the item that says the great ones aren't really that hostile in nature and just want kids or some shit. And moon presence tries to embrace you in the ending. And gerhman is clearly releasing all hunters from the nightmare once mergo gets killed.
>>
>>375698408
нeт
>>375698470
No idea why Kos is dead, and I'm not big on that Grim Reaper thing. Kos probably died in labor as human women sometimes do.
>>
>>375698280
The moon presence's surrogate child is gehrman, whom you kill because every great one is destined to lose its child. If you do the refuse ending the moon presence comes down and cripples you, turning it into it's new surrogate child, and thus causing the Doll to lose her child in the making. By killing the moon presence, you break the cycle, allowing the Doll to create her own child.

I inferred that the moon presence is like Death for the great ones because it seems to enjoy creating hunters to go out and kill other great ones I.e. the orphan or ebreitas. Its motivations for this are beyond comprehension and not explained. A byproduct of this conflict between great ones seems to be the beast plague and the curse, kind of like radioactive fallout causing deformities
>>
>>375698569
Fucked my post up, didn't mean to green text the first part
>>
>>375698576
Kos was killed by the people of the fishing village. Take a look around, it's not a fishing village, it's a WHALING town. the fish men carry moby-dyck spears, and the size of the shipwrecks seen in the water and in the nightmare frontier are too big to be fishing boats. The people killed Kos in a big battle wrecking lots of ships, then the carcass washed up on the beach cursing them with too much insight and turning them into monsters
>>
>>375698767
I'm 90% sure that you're right up until the end. They killed Kos, realised their error, and began to worship the corpse and the orphan. Then the first hunters under Gherman showed up from Byrgenwerth and fucked everything up, and the townsfolk cursed them to the hunter's nightmare.
>>
>>375693689
>BB'S unique weapons with fleshed out movesets trump DS1's boring sword and board gameplay
yeah, all 5 of the weapons I guess.
and I loved all 2 of the usable armor sets in game too!
>>
>>375698196
I have played a ton of games at 60fps on my PC and it's really not that hard to go back and forth. If you go directly from one to another, it's jarring for all of ten minutes before you get used to it and completely stop noticing.

People like you say I should "know better" but then how come it was never a big deal back when I was growing up, playing games like Halo and GTA3 at 30FPS? If I thought it was okay then there's no reason why I should think it's not okay now. And what about movies, which are all in 24fps?

The only one stopping you from enjoying it is yourself, because you keep forcibly reminding yourself that you think 30FPS is "unplayable."
>>
>>375698767
>Take a look around
Dude I'm russian, PS4+BB costs more than I(or any other average ruski) make in a month. I've never played the game, I just enjoy the shitposting.
>>
>>375698850
I don't think they started to worship it until after they turned into monsters though. If you've read HP lovecraft which the entire world of BB is modeled after, the Shadow over Innsmouth describes a fishing town that slowly got corrupted by some bad juju. Basically I feel like it makes the most sense that this corpse of Kos washed up and just started leaking insight into the town like the Fukushima reactor
>>
>>375698850
I think the first hunters were already under Laurence in the healing church at that point. Pretty sure they used the parasites from kos to try to surpass byrgenwerths research. Hence the research hall and all the failed experiments that say they can hear the ocean
>>
>>375698880
I've used a ton of different armor sets. I don't know what you're talking about.

Also, the weapons I personally like are the Reiterpallasch, the Whirligig Saw, the Chikage, the Holy Moonlight Sword, Ludwig's Holy Blade, the Beast Cutter, the Bloodletter, and the Burial Blade, although I can also see the value of using the Beast Claw, the Hunter Axe, Simon's Bowblade, the Stake Driver, and the Tonitrus in certain situations.
>>
>>375698576
The Old Hunter's sin was killing Kos. The only problem is that a Great One's death is different from ours, they don't cease to exist completely, but their influence in reality is greatly reduced, and that is how the nightmare begins..
>>
>>375698903
You're the problem. 60fps should be standard by now but retarded shitters like yourself say stuff like this. Kill yourself.
>>
>>375699037
Very possible, but in Bloodborne Miyazaki goes out of his way to subvert a lot of Lovecraft's tropes. Such as great ones being innately kind/benevolent in some way, but with powers that could be abused to great detriment to the world. It's hard to say when the worship began, but it was clearly there, and it motivated them to curse the hunters. I'd like to think we follow in the path of Gherman and Maria as we cut through the fishing hamlet towards the Orphan, sort of like a snapshot.
>>
>>375699228
Not him, but this post sounds like elitist screeching to me. It seriously reminds me of the people who say they ONLY drink Scotch, and ONLY Blue Label, and that everything else is "literally rubbing alcohol."
>>
>>375699061
They definitely did, but I think this is what motivated that divide. Searching for eyes as opposed to blood points to the research hall being a Byrgenwerth project initially though, but Laurence likely took over after the split brought about by blood healing. We do sort of go further back in time the deeper into the DLC we get.
>>
>>375699228
die in a fire, cunt. Of course I'd prefer 60fps but if the game isn't available in 60 I'll still play it you autistic shithead
>>
>>375698903
Lol faggot you obviously never played a 60fps or 120fps game
>>
>>375699162
Stake Driver is one of my favourite weapons, makes for an amazing NG+whatever challenge mode at like SL80.
>>
>>375699249
It's implied by simon that the nightmare was created by the sins of the old hunters, mixed with a desire to hide the evil things they did. It's entirely possible the fishpeople had nothing to do with the actual creation except be fuel for it.
>>
>>375699363
cancer
>>
>>375699305
Some games are worth playing even if theyre in 30 fps but it would be objectively better if they were in 60 fps. This is a fact.
>>
>>375699340
I loved bloodborne but would i prefer in 60 fps? Of course. So what about that makes me autistic?
>>
>>375699395
Sure, but for the fact that the NPC fish guy and the opening monologue of the DLC are both calls to curse the hunters. They're more than just fuel, they motivated the curse.
>>
>>375699407
>"Johnnie Walker's Gold Label can be worth drinking in certain situations, but those situations would be objectively better if one was drinking Blue Label. This is a fact."

This is how you sound.
>>
>>375699504
Shit analogy. It's more like saying a 10/10 burger on Wonder bread would be better on a decent bun. Not that the core thing should be substantially different.
>>
>>375699595
The core thing is that they are both Scotch.
>>
>>375699504
Oh so i guess you've never played a game in 30 fps then later in 60. If you had, you'd realize how stupid you sound. Last (you) from me kiddo.
>>
>>375699690
Played MK8 in 4 player and in 1 player. Dunno what the frame rate was in 4 player, but I didn't give a shit.
>>
>>375699460
Nothing, if that's actually the case. Anyone would prefer it in 60fps. Your first post seem to imply that you believed all 30fps games should be boycotted just out of principle
>>
File: 1464428441053.png (674KB, 736x667px) Image search: [Google]
1464428441053.png
674KB, 736x667px
>>375694229
>>
>>375699742
It's not just that. Of course more fps is always better than less. Bitching about how someone thinks things should be, rather than judging them how they are, is elitist as fuck, and it can easily lead to some weird form of purity spiraling, where people start talking about fps greater than 60.
>>
FROM just sucks ass at optimization and they could not get BB to work at 60fps even if they wanted to. It's not like they chose 30 FPS to make the game look "more cinematic"
>>
>>375691940
>PRAISE TEH SUN
>LEGEND NVR DIE BITCH
>GIANTDAD LOL
>*videos of awful pvp with techno-shit-bass music*
>GAVLANFEEL KEK
>SOLAIRE XDDD

Let the Dark Souls community burn to shit. Fucking embarrassing. Bloodborne community is much better.
>>
>>375691940
I also think its the best From game ever. But that fag saying the FPS are fine can go fuck himself.
>>
>>375699228
While 60 fps should be standard, 30 is playable.
One thing you need to understand is normies don't care about framerate, which is why 4k at 24fps is the new console standard. Football normies get to throw NBA on at a cinematic 24 fps and have it look amazing and that's the direction consoles will go
>>
>>375691940
never played it, never will
>>
>>375698903

>completely stop noticing.
The moment I move the camera I notice, not something you can get used to.

Obviously you grew up playing everything at 30fps so its what you are used to, I never played those games at 30fps.
And movies only work at 24 fps because they make use of motion blur, a completely different type of it than what games have, to fill out the msising information between frames - not to mention FPS is irrelevant there are you aren't relying on visuals to react, you are just observing.

Its not forcibly reminding, its knowing better, I spent 20 years gaming and 90% of it was at 60fps and for the past years, above that.
Its jarring and stays that way, especially in games with a lot of camera movement.
Go play DDDA on PC at 60fps and then on the PS3, and tell me you "completely stop noticing", lol.
>>
>>375700443
I never understand why people pay real money to buy consoles so that they can play fake sports games.

If you want to play football, just play football.
>>
>>375700523
What was the framerate of NES/SNES games? That's what I grew up on.
>>
>>375700649
I was never into sports games but you could say the same thing with why buy a console and play a shooter, just go join the real army
>>
>>375700523
>60 fps
I'm enjoying das3 at 144 :^)
>>
>>375700727
Big difference between going in the back yard and playing sports and signing 4 years of your life away and putting your life and health at risk.
>>
>>375694229
Parry him and he's dead in 1 minute
>>
>>375700825
He's the boss that taught me how important parrying is.
>>
>>375700523
it's your loss that it's such a deal breaker for you. It's just graphics bullshit.

meanwhile I will play and unironically enjoy way more games than you because 30 fps doesn't bother me that much
>>
>>375700815
Yeah true, the worst thing with sports games is they're the same every year to
>>
>>375700898
Yeah first time I couldn't beat him for shit (and had to summon for help on /bbg/ and then I parried him in NG+ and he's down very easily. If you fight human enemies and don't parry them you are not playing the game right desu
>>
>>375691940
This was true prior to BotW's release.
>>
>>375699641
You clearly don't drink Scotch. There is a huge difference between Grandpa's Scotch Brand Scotch and JB Blue, much less the hundreds of single malt varieties. The quality of your booze does have an effect on the situation. Drinking hooch and Natty Ice is not as enjoyable as drinking top shelf liquor and a good beer of your choice, just as playing games at 30 fps is not as enjoyable as playing at 60.

On PC you can change a game's fps, so it is an easy way to test this. Play for a while at 60 then switch to 30. See which one is better.
>>
>>375700704

Wouldn't know, as I didn't, I grew up on PC where very fast people realized that 60hz is the refresh rate you need for the eyes to relax, and games matched to that.

>>375700932

Its not "graphics bullshit", its just sad, atleast some games have learnt like nioh, offering options for both performance (which is what it is, not graphics, but performance) and graphics.

Nier is still one of my favorite games and its butt ugly and runs at 45fps tops, but its also not an all-action game like BB is.
Yes its my loss, but its due to your type not having standards for not knowing any better, and thus never expecting things to improve, ie you are eating shit and you are happy about it.
>>
>>375701170
I've played games on the Wii U and BB. How's that?
>>
>>375695884
Killing Logarius is still the hardest thing I've ever achieved in my life
>>
>>375701229

try a not console game once in your life
>>
>>375701183
Why are you so hung up about 60 fps
Every one knows it's better, games are still playable at 30
Frame drop shouldn't be a thing though and games should be optimized better, look at mgsv and D44M, great graphics and performance
>>
>>375701270
I've played Crawl on PC.
>>
>>375691940
It's fun. But I prefer DS1 still in terms of Soulsborne games. It felt too easy imo
>>
Anyone who loved playing N64 growing up and now says that they won't let themselves play anything below 60fps is a fucking hypocrite
>>
>>375701229
>60 fps should be the standard
To test this you need to play the same game at 30 and 60 and compare the two experiences. Unfortunately you don't have that option with Wii U or BB because you can't change settings on consoles.
>>
>>375701374
Doesn't the framerate decrease as you add players to MK8?

I noticed it, but it didn't bother me even a little.
>>
>>375701319
The BB shilling is too piss off pkeks, it is great, better than Das2/3 imo but I like des and das better, I like a phantasy rpg setting more than the Victorian
>>
>>375694229
just wear armor with a lot of ARC resistance. He will do so much less damage to you with every attack, even melee

>>375701183
>Yes its my loss, but its due to your type not having standards for not knowing any better, and thus never expecting things to improve, ie you are eating shit and you are happy about it.

Ignorance is bliss. What else is new?
>>
>>375701364
>Eat steak your whole life
>Grow up and eat way better steak
>Don't like the old steak as much
>Hurudr food analogy
I don't refuse to eat the old steak though
>>
>>375701302
>Every one knows it's better
That is why. There is no reason it shouldn't be the standard.
>games are still playable at 30
>movies are still watchable in black and white
>music is listenable at 16 kbs
>McDonalds is edible

Why would you not expect and demand better quality products? Why are you defending inferior products that have no reason to be inferior?
>>
>>375701364
>never change
>never let your standards improve
>never base decisions and opinions on new information
Congrats anon. I suppose you still listen to music on cassettes and have an extensive VHS collection, right?
>>
>>375701609
McDonalds still sells. Know why? People are willing to pay for convenience.
>>
>>375701609
I'm not defending I just don't give a fuck, Bloodborne is a good game, if it was on PC I would get it just for 60 fps but it isn't, I can still go play all the other souls are 60
>>
>>375691940
That's wrong though.
It is Super Mario Brothers 2
>>
>>375701652
it's one thing to complain about audio quality, it's another thing entirely to say "I will never, ever listen to this song solely because it is only available on a low quality cassette tape"
>>
>>375700932
How exactly is framerate about graphics? it doesn't change the look of anything.

Boot up Last of Us Remastered, Nioh, or Infamous SS and swap between framerate modes. Even my stoner brother who has the eyesight of a mole could tell the difference because it's about how it feels to control the camera not how it looks watching. Maybe you'd be able to experience that if modern console games wasn't mostly cinematic shit you don't play so much as you spend half the time sitting on your ass with your eyes glazed over.
>>
>>375701818
If a song was released in 1985 and is only available on tape, then sure. But if an artist releases a song in 2016 exclusively on tape why would you defend that? There are better alternatives that are easy to access. Note that no one in this thread has refused to play games sub-60 fps, but many are asking why they are that low to begin with.
>>
>>375701827
Nobody is saying that they can't tell the difference. The dude you're responding to literally states it doesn't bother him, not that he doesn't notice it.

It doesn't bother me, either, even though I can clearly tell the difference in framerate between 1 player MK8 and 4 player MK8. I still give precisely zero fucks, and the people like you who bitch about it incessantly, like you, remind me of fucking suburbanite teenage girls throwing a tantrum over not getting the new iPhone every launch day.
>>
File: 1493485544887.jpg (354KB, 833x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493485544887.jpg
354KB, 833x1200px
>>375694229
When you're below 40% stamina, retreat.
When he's channelling his p2 shit, make sure you have full stamina and start bashing his behind 4-5 R1s and then make sure to smash it with a charged R2.
He becomes much easier to handle.
Also usually i dodged to the left/right.
>>
>>375691940
>not GTA San Andreas
>not Portal
>not FO3
>nothing spectacularly new
>best game ever

top pleb, literally Titanfall 2 is better since it actually has a good multiplayer
>>
>>375701934
>But if an artist releases a song in 2016 exclusively on tape why would you defend that?
I wouldn't, but if the song is good I would still listen to it. And plenty of people have stated that they refuse to play BB just because of its frame rate, ever since the game was released
>>
>>375702065
>not GTA San Andreas
Not even the best GTA
>not Portal
Meh
>not FO3
Fall Out sucks. I've never once been able to get into them.
>nothing spectacularly new
Secret of Mana isn't spectacularly new, nor is Chrono Cross. Both are in the conversation for best game ever.
>>
>>375702065
>FO3
>best game ever
>implying
It isn't even the best in the series Todd.
>>
File: star wars.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
star wars.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
muh 30 fps
unplayable
>>
>>375702093
No one ITT has said that. That is your second strawman in a row. If I'm wrong link the post.

What everyone is saying is that in 2016/17 30 fps should not be acceptable. You are making excuses for inferior quality products. You would prefer to play at 60 and know that it is easily achievable yet defend games that don't. You are defending the exact practice which you just said you wouldn't. Can you not see that?
>>
I'm so happy that Bloodborne hasn't been diluted by the PC community

They are so toxic

Just look what they did to this thread?
>>
>>375702065
>not GTA San Andreas
Vice city is better
>not Portal
Portal 2 is better
>not FO3
Fallout NV is better
>Titanfall 2
EA shill
I'll agree Bloodborne isn't best souls though, the game of the generation BB posts are to piss off xbots and peacocks
>>
>>375702241
>Can you not see that?
Can you not see that FPS that aren't hitting 60+ are not "inferior"? Even if its not a game designed around 30FPS and simply dips, like BB.
You make it out, like its a crime against humanity. But quite frankly, most people don't give a shit. And they never will.
>>
>>375700116
>Implying the souls community and Bloodborne community are seperate
Your post was about the Reddit community
>>
>>375702241
Not that anon but I personally have zero interest in ever playing BB until it gets at least a 60fps version. I am used to 120fps and will never, ever go back to 30fps trash.
>>
>>375702241
please, just because people haven't explicitly said it ITT doesn't mean they don't say it all the time. Particularly when the game in question is not BB, which /v/ seems to love. You're lying if you deny this
>>
>>375702398
they are separated by company wars bullshit. That is why /bbg/ had to split off from /dsg/ on >>>/vg/

You couldn't talk about BB without people flinging shit at eachother
>>
>>375702363
>>375702548
Good goys, keep defending 30fps +dips. Who wants smooth gameplay anyways? Even though everyone agrees that all else being equal 60 > 30 let's just keep applauding developers for failing to reach such an easily attainable benchmark. Here's to the next-gen games, released at 4k and 30 fps.
>>
>>375698880
havent even played the game and this is far from correct
>>
File: 1453561011809.png (326KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1453561011809.png
326KB, 1000x750px
>>375702705
>>
File: pretentious dessert.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
pretentious dessert.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>375702363
>FPS that aren't hitting 60+ are not "inferior"
>30 FPS is not inferior to 60 FPS
>>
>>375702705
>Here's to the next-gen games, released at 4k and 30 fps.
Looking forward to them, thank you.
>>
>>375702785
I think he means the core game is not inferior
>>
>>375702778
Nice meme faggot. I own a PS4 and BB, so it doesn't apply, but regardless keep your standards as low as possible so lazy devs can continue to slack.
>>
>>375702785
>30 FPS is not inferior to 60 FPS
Yes and? Nobody cares about your FPS crusade. People play games not FPS. They don't care what you consider (((inferior)))
>>
>>375700443
>30 is playable.
It really, really isnt.
60 is playable, over 100 should be standard, since monitors these days can handle high refresh rates
>>
>>375702901
>keep your standards as low as possible so lazy devs can continue to slack
>>
>>375702876
>>375702919
If you could choose between 30 and 60 fps, which would you pick? Every other aspect of the game is the exact same.
>>
>>375702983
>It really, really isnt.
lmao. you must have a hard time with reality
>>
>>375702540
See: >>375699898
Dude knows how to call your shit.
>>
>>375702398
dark souls = reddit
bloodborne = 4chan
>>
They make console games at 30 fps because it allows them to spend much more resources on the graphics tech, like having better AA and SSAO and GI and shit. It looks way more impressive with the better graphics tech, and 90% of people don't care about 30fps vs 60fps because they just get used to it

>>375702986
I don't think they slacked, because the game itself is great. They just suck at optimization. Naughty Dog could have made a game with graphics just as good as BB and they would have been able to make 60 fps with optional stereoscopic 3D
>>
>>375703048
>which would you pick?
Uhm.. I don't? If the only argument you can make, is a hypothetical one, then you gotta go back to the drawing board. You don't get to choose silly anon. The devs'll do whats best. See: BB. Works perfectly fine, even sub 60FPS :3
>>
>>375703109
>Naughty Dog could have made a game with graphics just as good as BB and they would have been able to make 60 fps with optional stereoscopic 3D
L FUCKING MAO
>>
>>375701980
>"works on my brain d:"

Nice counter argument. I can see why you still buy Nintendo products even after your dopamine receptors finally realized playing Mario games doesn't actually teleport you back to the time before you had financial responsibility.

Just because your contrarian minority of complacent casuals have the visual acuity of retarded dogs doesn't mean the industry should avoid improving the standard just because you prefer pretty participle effects and other shiny next gen do dads over stable performance. Grow up.
>>
File: wut3.png (146KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
wut3.png
146KB, 400x300px
>>375703124
>The devs'll do whats best
>>
>>375703108
>Implying BB isn't reddit
>>
>>375703234
>I'm a contrarian faggot with muh standards
All I'm seeing in that image is your butthurt
>>
>>375703195
>Nice counter argument. I can see why you still buy Nintendo products even after your dopamine receptors finally realized playing Mario games doesn't actually teleport you back to the time before you had financial responsibility.
Didn't get it for Mario. I got it for party games (like MK8 and Smash), which it gets used for at least once per week. Getting Bayo 2, Xenogears X and BotW was just icing on the cake. Totally warranted the 200 bucks I spent on a refurbished system.
>>
File: 1485422527686.jpg (36KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
1485422527686.jpg
36KB, 600x581px
>>375702656
Implying that not every fucker of every fucking fanbase doesn't do this on /v/ or even /vg/. The only way to not have some autistic shitflinging about consoles is to separate people to their own threads or hope that the people playing a game are autistic enough about the game to not care about console war faggotry.

Fuck I hate console warring with a fucking passion. BB is not the second fucking coming of Christ, and DaS 1-3 is not some fucking holy grail of gaming, From consistently drops the ball on every one of these games in some respect, at best you can say that a game has some particular strong points that suit your tastes, but they all have some bad shit as well. Fucking please take your nuthugging of your brand of choice somewhere else, like Reddit.
>>
>>375703195
>Just because your contrarian minority of complacent casuals have the visual acuity of retarded dogs doesn't mean the industry should avoid improving the standard just because you prefer pretty participle effects and other shiny next gen do dads over stable performance. Grow up.

There's that elitism again. "Just because you can manage to enjoy Keystone because you have the taste buds of retarded dogs doesn't mean that the industry should make anything that caters to your likes." I'm not even angry when I say it, but I do mean it with all sincerity: YOU grow up. If you don't want to play a game, fine. Don't. I'm not the one trying to talk you into opening your wallet, you're the one trying to talk me into closing mine because of YOUR tastes. Again: grow up.
>>
File: zoomed LOD.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zoomed LOD.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>375703169
What's so funny? ND is god tier at optimization for the PS4. Uncharted 4 is 30 fps in single player, but they lock it to that for more consistency and better frame pacing. It could easily do variable 30-50fps, like the multiplayer which runs at 55-60fps @ 900p. But if the frame rate is not a multiple of 60, the game will have stuttering.

BB's graphics look good, but the best parts are the stylish animations and art design. Nothing technical.
>>
File: wut.png (68KB, 232x222px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
68KB, 232x222px
>>375703284
>devs are infallible and always make decisions with the players' best interests in mind
>>
>>375703595
>BB's graphics look good, but the best parts are the stylish animations and art design. Nothing technical.
The gameplay is pretty great, too.
>>
>>375691940
>"Hey, is having to reset engines for healing item too hard? We'll just toss you refills every ten steps"
>"Did you hate having to manage player states like human form? Don't worry, none of that here!"
>"Character weight?! We only designed the enemies for two play styles and only one involve melee!"
>"Dif you get hurt sweetie? Just take a swing or fire gun at a enemy when he flails (always) and you'll be better in no time!"

I can see how a sword and board shitter would love these games. It's like Dark Souls but with enough quality of life improvements that Bernie Sanders uses it as a model for his policy platform.
>>
>>375703507
>anything that caters to your likes
So you like 30 fps as opposed to 60?
>>
>>375693259
It's better than DaS1 in almost every meaningful way though?
>Enemies are a constant threat, aggressive, fast, and have plenty of hyper armor.
>Bosses. Are much, much better. Even ho-hum bosses like Logarius are better than the best Dark Souls 1 bosses. BB bosses have multiple phases multiple ways of winning, and add the additional of actually providing an offensive strategy.
>Level design consistency is better, with the very worst levels in BB being much better than the Crystal Caves, Great Hollow, Demon Ruins, Lost Izalith, etc.
>Music is recorded with actual instruments using Rhode overheads using an orchestra, unlike DaS1 which makes use of sampled instruments and even fucking MIDI DRUMS.
>Narrative is a tidy package that checks off every notable character in the game and DLC, whereas Dark Souls is a mess of retcons and allusions to other characters, and after 3 games and 6 pieces of DLC solves nothing from the ending of the vanilla game.
>Movesets are top notch and a series highpoint, where you typically make use of several moves (every move aside from from dashing attacks usually and both stances), whereas in Dark Souls 1 typically 1 extremely good move is all you'll use due to it having an infinite.
>Combat is better due to things already mentioned, but also because of things like beast/kin, items actually playing a big part of the game, belt casting, lack of infinites, BS spam being impossible, etc.
>Atmosphere is top notch. Even the least atmospheric places like the forest are adequately creepy, with the series height beong reached in the Fishing Hamlet and finally surpassing Latria.
>No broken mechanics unlike Dark Souls 1.

How is DaS1 better? Interconnected world (which a big chunk of is incomplete), build variety, and stamina management. I would say the stamina management is actually not even better, but rather BB's combat focuses more on giving the player more freedom against enemies that are much more capable.
>>
>>375702656
>>375703461
I can understand seperating /dsg/ and /bbg/ if I want a BB discussion I don't want to deal with souls fags and if I want ringed city discussion I don't wanna deal with never ever sonybros, but console shitposting is fucking annoying, like you said every game from from has its strengths and weaknesses, every game has that one or two shit bosses that you wonder why is even in there
>>
>>375703672
I agree. I was talking exclusively about graphics there
>>
>>375703507
If you want to wallow I'm shit all your life, it's fine for whatever fly over shithole town you dug yourself into, but it's a caustic attitude to have for an industry.
>>
>>375699162
>no church pick on the list
not cool, dude
>>
File: IMG_1017.jpg (47KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1017.jpg
47KB, 600x450px
>>375702294
Yeah, no fucking kidding. This was slowly turning into a nice lore thread and pc faggots and their 60 fps bullshit came and shit it up.

They do this in every fucking thread.
>>
>>375703678
>So you like 30 fps as opposed to 60?
It literally does not enter the equation as to what I like. It is beyond irrelevant. I literally care more about whether it has surround sound, and I don't even have a surround sound system.
>>
>>375703781
I literally do not care about your opinion. There are far more caustic things to the industry than fps.
>>
>>375703784
Forgot about it. Don't know how, as pretty much EVERYTHING is weak to thrusting damage, and that's literally all the moves it has.
>>
>>375703816
If it is beyond irrelevant than why are you upset that so many other people prefer games to be 60? It has no effect on you but is a boon to nearly everyone else.
>>
>>375703595
Its a completely different engine, and a completely different technical side you moron.
Thats like seeing a car on the side of the road and going "I never had a problem with my bicycle lol"
>>
>>375703995
>If it is beyond irrelevant than why are you upset that so many other people prefer games to be 60? It has no effect on you but is a boon to nearly everyone else.
I'm not upset that people prefer it. I'm upset that people won't stop bitching that a game doesn't offer it. If you want to make a thread about FPS, then do that. You don't need to come into a BB thread and shit it up, though.
>>
>>375703507
>Devs are encouraged by consumers to make 60 FPS the standard; people who wanted it are happy, people who don't mind continue to don't mind.
>Devs are encouraged by consumers to make 60 FPS the standard; people who wanted it are unhappy, people who don't mind continue to don't mind.

Quit being such a hipster faggot and stop whining about people wanting extremely simple improvements to their games. What exactly do you want? for everyone to be as much of a footstool as you?
>>
>>375704006
No shit it's a different engine. My point is that From Software is not very good at console optimization, because look at how much better graphics and performance other devs can squeeze out of the same hardware.

I'm not saying BB is bad; I love the game. I'm saying they made it 30 fps because they didn't know how to get it to 60fps without making it look like a PS3 game graphically
>>
>>375704092
>don't bring criticism into a BB thread
>regardless of the validity of said criticism
you're right, BB is absolutely perfect and in no way would be improved by a better framerate
>>
>>375704164
And that's great for you. I'm still not going to keep my wallet closed for a game I want so that there will be a "benefit" that I don't care about. I'll buy what I want, and you'll deal with that.
>>
>>375703717
I just wanna say I love Bloodborne before you say never ever
>Enemies are a constant threat, aggressive, fast, and have plenty of hyper armor
This is one thing that bothers me though, BB seems more like it's based on reflex rather than thinking about your actions
>Bosses. Are much, much better. Even ho-hum bosses like Logarius are better than the best Dark Souls 1 bosses.
BB has some of my favorite bosses but each game has shit ones, BB has celestial emissary, micolash and mergos wet nurse (loved her design and ost but the fight sucked)
>Level design consistency is better, with the very worst levels in BB being much better than the Crystal Caves, Great Hollow, Demon Ruins, Lost Izalith, etc.
What would you say are the worst in BB? Only level design that I LOVED was unseen village the second time around
>Movesets are top notch and a series highpoint, where you typically make use of several moves (every move aside from from dashing attacks usually and both stances), whereas in Dark Souls 1 typically 1 extremely good move is all you'll use due to it having an infinite.
The only difference is the expanded and collapsed attacks
>>
>>375704202
>People bitching about BB: The framerate is shit
>Others: I don't notice, so I don't give a shit
>People bitching about BB: You're wrong! You NEED to care so that the vidya industry will make games that cater to MY tastes!

^This has been the bulk of this thread. You are having an issue with people supporting what they like. Fucking deal with it. If you can't stand 30fps, that's totally fine. Nobody in this thread has asked you to buy the game.
>>
>>375703676
Player states, vials, character weight, and rally are your complaints?
What nitpicks. Let's look at Dark Souls:
Helpless enemies, shallow bosses, worst movesets in the franchise (somehow worse than DeS), humanoids get shit on by BSes, broken infinites up the ass, incomplete levels, and let's not forget the cherry on top:
>Poise, a mechanic that discarded the Demon's Souls fundamentals of spacing, timing, and punishing in favor of ignoring your enemies and literally smashing light attack. A mechanic that rewards god awful play with literally no downside.
>>
>>375704223
>BB seems more like it's based on reflex rather than thinking about your actions
What kind of bitch you should be to complain about that? DaS games can be played like that and there's no problem with that, only faggots use shields anyway
>>
>>375704223
worst design in bb is the forest with the sneks
>>
>>375693135
It's like when Snyderfags try to meme that his Cape movies are """kino""".
>>
>>375704368
I agree with you. In fact all games in the future should be 30 fps in order to maximize graphics over fluidity. If devs can get even better graphics from a lower framerate they should. Why stop at 30? I bet gorgeous games could be made that run at 24 or even 16. Fuck having standards and expecting improvements over time - the important thing is devs do whatever they want and we consume it, no questions asked.
>>
>>375704432
At what point did I say anything about a shield, I just like in souls you have to think about what the enemies doing, if you roll the second it fucking moves you're probably going to be hit
>>
>>375704623
That's a nice, tall strawman you've made in order to try and seem less autistic. I don't have an issue with how you spend your money. You wanna drop your money on nothing but sports games or visual novels, or buy FFXV (a game I do not like at all), or even EA games (which I have boycotted since 2012), then go right ahead. The free market will decide which is best, and move in that direction.

Absolutely nothing you can say is going to get me to stop paying for something because it lacks a feature I don't care about.
>>
File: 1449873920133.gif (404KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1449873920133.gif
404KB, 342x342px
>>375703759
Honestly, I like every entry in the series. I've played them all to completion, only DaS2's DLC remains untouched, and I can't honestly say that I hate or have any huge dislike for any of the games, because they all have different strengths. I honestly want to go back to DaS2 if I can get the DLC cheap in a sale sometime soon, since I hear it's decently good. PC looks better and somtimes run better, but runs into the whole issue of PC specs being all over the god damn place in terms of performance as well as optimization issues, especially in DaS 1 and 3. Also, KB+M isn't a great control scheme for the most part, so getting a controller is pretty much needed. Shit, it's almost like consoles have different strengths and weaknesses too. And that those strengths appeal differently to different people shouldn't be considered a strange thing. But no, like in all things people must take a position on either extreme and shout loud about how their end of a spectrum is the most superior.

Fuck /v/, I'm gonna play some vidya now.
>>
File: 1480020884877.jpg (55KB, 613x587px) Image search: [Google]
1480020884877.jpg
55KB, 613x587px
I wouldn't call it the best game ever made, but it's definately the best 'Soulslike', or what ever numale term is trendy with those underage autists right now.
>>
>>375704850
Last PS+ sale they had sold DS2 and the DLC for 11 bucks. Snatched it up then.
>>
>>375704223
1. I see your gripe, but it's just a different approach that isn't apparent. BB can be reacted to visually, it just takes more time to nail down the visual cues due to speed. It's not so fast you can't react.

2. I agree. BB bad bosses are very bad, just like Dark Souls. However that wasn't my point. My point was even average bosses are superb and on par with Dark Souls best.

3. Most people actually say Yhargul is one of the worst and Loft is usually considered the worst. I like both though. I would say Cainhurst is the one I liked the least due to lack of enemies made it feel bland.

4. There are many more differences. Like mainly charaged attacks and transfering instantly from stances, a mechanic that basically should have been in every game and Nioh.
On top of that, minor gimmicks such as loading Stake Driver being slightly different than loading Boomhammer, and being different than loading Rifle Spear/Reiter, different than charging Tonitrus, different than charging Wheel, etc. Many weapons have a little built-in minigame.
On top of that, since there are basically no combos, you'll frequently use different moves at different ranges. You aren't required but it works well, but I felt in Dark Souls you were railroaded into 1-2 moves.
>>
>>375704792
No, I want to spend my money on ARPGs that would greatly benefit from being 60 fps but instead run at 45 with drops to 30. It enhances the gaming experience and is obviously for the best because devs do no wrong.
>>
>>375704223
>BB seems more like it's based on reflex rather than thinking about your actions
If with "reflex" you mean, learning V.attacks and then actually reading opponents as opposed to "hide behind shield, spam R1", then yes.

>>375703676
>We'll just toss you refills every ten steps
>trying to shit on vials
First of all, lets remember humanity in DS. And secondly, vials are a huge step forward in terms of gameplay. Knowing that you can grab them from enemies drives the game forward, rather than travelling back to a bonfire to reset the Estus'.
The part about weight doesn't even make sense and citing human form as some sorft of genius design in terms of stat management is a complete "come on now" case.
>>
>>375704850
Just use a controller on your PC, I loved all the souls too, why haven't you done 2s dlc?
>>
>>375704623
Call me a pleb, but I prefer better graphics over higher fluidity. I can always just get used to 30fps after a few minutes, and stop noticing the frame rate as low. A game consistently running below 30 is trash though, and is basically unplayable - like trying to play a modern game on a shitty laptop at 22 fps.

What I do really hate is when the game has stuttering / bad frame pacing. I actually prefer locked 30 fps to a variable frame rate that hovers between 30 and 60 because locked 30 has no stuttering.

I wish most displays were 80 Hz instead of 60, so that games like BB would be at 40 fps with good frame pacing
>>
>>375705024
Ok. Do that, then. Meanwhile, I'll pay for what I want to pay for.
>>
>>375704792
Nobody cares what games you play or who your mother blows to pay for them, they care that fucks like you are complacent with big publishers pushing shiny graphics over stable performance. All your argument amounts to is "doesn't bother me, stop talking about it"

You don't even have a point beyond blithering on about how people who want things to be better annoy you and how you think people on an image board care about your taste in Mario games. Grow up.
>>
>>375694229
>>375695884
I did him first try at lvl 45 as a Canefag. I dunno what the fuck you lads were doing.
I suppose I can see how he'd be tough if your weapon has a slow attack speed, mind you.
>>
>>375691940
>best game ever made
>silky smooth 24 fps
>>
>>375705135
Not even the guy you're arguing with but you are pure straw man mania, it's fucking great to read.

On top of that you're pushing this melodramatic self righteous holier than thou rhetoric about fuckint video games.
>>
>>375704745
>you have to think about what the enemies doing
No you're not, that's your problem
You can use that argument with BB too, and still play like mad nigger
>>
File: 507e97290000000000000000_736.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
507e97290000000000000000_736.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>>375705089
I did get a controller, just pointing out it's an investment that is pretty much necessary if you want to play the series on PC. I didn't get the DLC because I had burned out on DaS2 at that point, as well as no money. I've been getting a hankering to play it recently though, so as soon as a steam sale goes up I think I'll snatch 'em. Heard good things about them, so I think I'll enjoy them.
>>
>>375705135
>All your argument amounts to is "doesn't bother me, stop talking about it"
Exactly. You've made your point. I and others have responded to it. Your response is that others should boycott games due to a lack of features so that it will push the industry in a direction so that you can enjoy the games that others enjoys. I've told you, "No," and you've sperged out.

There is literally nothing more to cover. So shut up about it and move the fuck on.
>>
>tfw sat down and played BB, finished it under 4 days because the ps4 was borrowed
Sure the fps drops are there but it was an incredibly fun and atmospheric game
>>
>>375693529
>>375693529
>wheel aka 25/50 str/arc
>bb in ng+ aka 50 skl
how do you plan to do a same build with bb after the wheel? Arc scaling is shit in bb and bom. id suggest you try the moonlight sword for the BEAMZ.
>>
>>375705052
>Knowing that you can grab them from enemies drives the game forward

You have twenty and you can use them instantly, they're too good to find midway through a level. You shouldn't be getting hit in the first place, they're a back up for failure. Visceral attacks should give health by default and you should carry only 10 vials to start. Bloodborne should reward more skillful play than simply dodging forward diagonally and whiff-punishing.
>>
>>375705284
Stay mad pcbro
>>
>>375705451
Wut? I literally run a toaster laptop with linux mint. I game on consoles exclusively, and love BB.
>>
>>375693529
try >>>/vg/bbg/ if you want troll-free discussion with nobody arguing about frame rate
>>
>>375693135
I don't think PCbros particularly disagree, it's only the ultra "PC master race" idiots. everyone else just buys a PS4 if they really want to play it, regardless of whether they normally play PC or not.

I really don't get why /v/ always tries to push the console/PC wars.
>>
>>375705284
>"Hey, I'm enjoying this game, but it would be better at a higher framerate"
>"Shut the fuck up it doesn't matter quit whining I don't think it's important I bet you're so mad I'm playing video games right now fucking autist haha"

I don't know how delusional you have to be to think your actually saying anything of value, but it's happening somehow. Go pretend your a superior being somewhere else, we were trying to analyze the games shortcoming to contrast its strengths, but you spergs cant handle that.
>>
>>375705590
Indeed. I'm a PCbro and I love Bloodborne.
That said, I only have 2 games for my PS4 because most of that shit doesn't interest me.
>>
>>375701609
>There is no reason it shouldn't be the standard.
Games with 60 fps always have worse graphics on consoles. Developers don't want their games to look significantly worse than other games they're competing against (especially in screenshots), and most people don't care about 30 vs 60 fps because 30 fps has been around forever
>>
>>375705659
I literally never pushed for a higher framerate. Feel free to read my argument: >>375705284
Specifically:
>You've made your point. I and others have responded to it. Your response is that others should boycott games due to a lack of features...
(SAID FEATURE BEING FPS)
>...so that it will push the industry in a direction so that you can enjoy the games that others enjoys. I've told you, "No," and you've sperged out.
>>
>>375705659
As a primarily PC gaymer, Bloodborne's framerate *is* pretty distracting. You get used to it after a while, but I'd still prefer if it were smoother.

I still love the game. It's like Breath of the Wild. They did the best with what they had, so I don't complain about it.
>>
>>375691940
>Do strength playthrough
>Do skill playthrough
>Do one of previous with arcane
>Never do bloodtinge because not retarded

How exactly was this supposed to last for two years? What else I am going to play on this whirling vcr?
>>
>>375705868
Do you need a good amount of bloodtinge if you want to use the chikage without using the health draining feature?
>>
most of the time the game drops below 30 FPS it is because of particle effects close to the camera

Why can't the PS4 handle particle effects? They make it shit the bed even in the most optimized games
>>
>>375705868
Sorry, I didn't understand your post. Are you implying bloodtinge is bad?
>>
>>375705679
Nioh is Bloodborne but better, Persona 5 is the best written game since MGS2, Gravity Rush 2 has Kat who is extremely cute and has lots of outfits, and Nier is the best game of the last seven years.
>>
>>375705920
I'm pretty sure basic chikage is skill, and BT only affects the bloody stance
>>
>>375706008
>Persona 5 is the best written game since MGS2
So I made the right choice when I paid 50 cents more for the steelbook edition?
>>
>>375706046
Cool. Thanks. I wind up using it fairly often due to its reach and speed.
>>
>>375705970
Every bt weapon either cripples it's moveset to accommodate a useless gun feature or is for PvP and therefore fluff.
>>
>>375691940

Shadows of Yarnham
Rom
Witch of Hemlock
One Reborn
Wet Nurse
Amygdala
Micolash
Celestial Emissary
Ebrieatas
On top of these gimmicky or dead in seconds boss fights, enemies in the world are also poor fights that require no real learning curve. I didn't feel like there was good world enemies until the DLC. It's ok but its fan base is awful and disregard a lot of the crap. I guess because of the setting, gimmicks, and exclusivity? Ludwig was also a pushover.
>>
>>375706008
Bloodborne and Persona 5 are the two games I have.

I played the Nioh demo and didn't fancy it much. Gravity Rush 2 is something I'm considering. I already have Nier Automata on PC.
>>
>>375706008
>Shittier music, bosses, enemies, narrative, atmosphere, music, weapons, builds, levels.
>"It's the same but better."

Back to Nioh general, anon.
>>
>>375706139
It just means you have to hybrid build with bt... Like most weapons in fact. Bloodletter is the best 2h form in the game.
>>
>>375705868
Multiplayer. Helping randoms coop a genuinely challenging boss / area never gets old, especially if you intentionally leave the bell maiden alive so you can still get random invasions. Non-duel PVP in general is awesome because it feels so crazy and desperate, but actual duels are great too
>>
>>375706215
Gameplay is all that matters. Not autistic narratives or sperg "MUH COMFY" atmospheric shit. Also it has cuter girls and fuck samurai shit.
>>
>>375704368
It's not even consistent 30 though. That smokey place where the guy has the minigun makes it tank like mad.
>>
>>375706153
Ebrietas, Amygdala, and Shadows are all good senpai.
>>
>>375705278
2s dlc had some of the better bosses in the game but also some bad ones, such as a gank squad, the smelter demon but blue, a gank squad and two of the same boss you fight earlier but they're still really good
>>
>>375706364
PS4 cant handle smoke
>>
>>375706364
I didn't notice, and I literally just played through that section in NG+.
>>
>>375706359
The gameplay isn't really better though when the enemies, bosses, weapons, and broken builds all subtract from the combat. The thing it has going for it most is frame rate.
>>
I didn't like vanilla BB. The DLC shows what it could've been if they actually tried to add a challenge to the game which is a real shame.
Also I love the Eldrich alien bosses and design but setting wise it piss poor how bad the alien settings are, its basically non existant for the most part
>>
Most of the autistic fucks who bitch about non-existent issues mistake artistic choices for performance issues. For instance, the student blobs appear to cause framerate issues to someone watching playthrough on their pc, but in game the framerate is fine it's just their animations that move choppily to make it more disturbing and lovecraftian. It makes me fucking angry to see fucking FEATURES spun by autists as a mistakes, pathetic.
>>
>>375706153
Amygdala and ebtrietas were good though
>>
>>375706313
I love BB's PVP. Really gets my blood pumping every time. Desperate is a perfect word for it.
>>
>>375706708

>Its a feature
>>
>>375691940
Oh wow, yeah, that really gives weight to what you had to say, OP.
>>
>>375706708
No, that's not intentional. They only appear to move choppily compared to the rest of the game world when they are far away; I think it is just a way the game manages its LOD.

But they really do slow down the frame rate of the whole game tremendously whenever they splash their pitchers of water into the camera. PS4 cant handle particle effects
>>
>>375706825
But it actually is you fucking imbecile. If you played that section, you'd notice your character moves fine, it's just everything else moving at what looks like a lower framerate. It's an homage to stop motion monsters in old horror, like um ya'know the ones with FUCKING WEREWOLVES.
>>
>>375706931
>get chemicals thrown in your eyes
>"woah, it's hard to see what is going on"
>>
>>375694229
lol he's piss. here's the first time I ever fought him, no guides used, blind @level 43. git gud

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4uu23z
>>
>>375706825
>How dare Taro Yoko lower the resolution or make the screen black and white, or cut the sound of Automata when you get infected with a virus! You call that a feature.

Not saying its a feature, but if the game performs worse during the most disturbing shit, it at least makes sense, and is better than you literally losing your shit over the course of the game, resulting in you losing control of your character.
>>
>>375706371
I think mob bosses are a weak game design no matter what game. And the other two just felt like some big thing beat on and not liie a fight that required the increase in movement speed. Amygdala was dead before I realized that it tears it's arms off. If their cool to look at for you fine. But they don't feel like a good use of the slightly improved mechanics. Neither made me think I'd need to use my gun.
>>
>>375707001
it drops the FPS so low that it literally makes the game render in slow motion until the water disappears. Its not intentional. The slime scholars with the water slow the FPS down more than any other thing in the game honestly (except when you go to a chalice dungeon that has 8 poison pots that spawned right next to eachother)
>>
>>375706153
>he didn't do the chalice dungeon bosses
>>
>>375707049
>>375706942

You seriusly can't deluded yourself into think this. There is a difference between changing gamepaly and making the game run like shit.
One is intentional, the other is limitations of the hardware, not to make it spookier or some autistic headcannon you dream up
>>
File: Najdh38.png (196KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
Najdh38.png
196KB, 500x272px
>>375700116
>>
>>375706008
not sure if baiting but I love nioh and how well the combat is made but the level design and especially the repetitivness of the enemies and minibosses really made me hate nioh. I hope the dlcs will improve the enemy variety because it really has an amazing potential. bb is better tho
>>
>>375691940
*irony knuckles*
>>
>>375707194
To be honest, I haven't even noticed any framerate drops. So long as it isn't in the single digits, I can't really tell.
>>
>>375693389
Here you

SUPER MARIO 2 BAYBEEE, STILL THE KING
>>
>>375707056
All three of those bosses can be weakpoint staggered with a gun or parried and one can be BSed. Also, those are two large bosses where the camera doesn't shit itself.

I understand not liking group bosses, but Shadows is a group boss done right. It gets progressively more interesting and there are a million different ways to tackle it.

They're not the best, but I enjoyed all 3 and thought they were great. Even Rom isn't too bad.
>>
>>375691940
I honestly don't understand what sets bloodborne apart from other souls games.

The lore is indeed interesting and original, the atmosphere is great as well (like demon's souls) but apart from that nothing really sets bloodborne apart.

The bosses are hit or miss, with some great ones (Gherman + some DLC ones) and some shitty ones (witches , Rom, one reborn , micolash,etc). Same with any other souls game.

The level design is good but DeS and DaS3 did it equally good if not better.

Soundtrack is probably the best, but DaS3 does that great too.

And let's not get at gameplay mechanics because this is where bloodborne falls apart. Many people here like to claim that Bloodborne's combat is better because it's "faster", which is a terrible argument. Speed doesn't imply quality. Infact, Bloodborne's combat is the most barebones in any souls game. Stamina regeneration is instantaneous which means that you could just spam buttons without punishment, the "heal after getting damaged" mechanic encourages R1 spamming, camera angles are shit, build variety and RPG elements are non-existant compared to other souls games, gem-farming and chalice dungeons are some of the most atrocious mechanics From has ever introduced, and the list goes on and on.

It's a great game don't get me wrong, but it's not even the best game of its series, let alone GOATYA or whatever shit you retards claim.
>>
File: f.jpg (142KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
142KB, 640x640px
Do I buy a ps3/4 just to place this shitty game? can I use a kb&m and monitor with a PS?
>>
File: poison pots.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
poison pots.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>375707143
>except when you go to a chalice dungeon that has 8 poison pots that spawned right next to eachother
>>
>>375707294

There was plenty of times it reached single digits for me
>>
>>375707401
If you play DS right, you won't notice the difference. People who fucking turtle behind a shield will notice a HUGE difference, though.
>>
>>375707486
Never did for me. I must be lucky.
>>
>>375707520

Maybe you played it late but i remember most of the shit in this video happening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA7qco54Gzs
And a few times when entering fog gates/chalice dungeons where it dropped to single digits
>>
>>375707482
holy shit

how often does that happen?
>>
>>375707491
>if you turtle behind a shield
I don't understand why this is bad.

You can play DS in tons of ways. No shield and a lot of dodging, mage build (aka backing away and spamming spells), occasional shield block + lots of dodging, turtling with a greatshield etc.

With bloodborne, there is only one way. Gun in left hand + weapon in right hand. I hated that the game limited you so much in ways to play, which is why it's the souls game I've played the least (excluding demon souls). Not to mention the awful multiplayer and covenants.
>>
>>375698880
>yeah, all 5 of the weapons I guess.
>and I loved all 2 of the usable armor sets in game too!
are we talking about Bloodborne or DaS3?
>>
>>375707665
>March 2015
I'm not one of those guys who says BB has steady 30 all the time but there's been performance patches since then
>>
>>375707184
Are they better or worse I'm not getting what you're quoting? I played a couple and thought they were boring and samey. I did fight a big dog I hadn't seen in the main game but its not a particularly good boss fight either.
>>
>>375707837

Well I played it at release, sorry for not waiting till it was fixed
>>
>>375706359
>Gameplay is all that matters.

Too bad Nioh is lacking in that once you realize that every weapon class is broken in their own ways and you understand how it all works.

I really like Nioh, but i'm not blind either.
>>
>>375707792
it has happened to me only twice out of visiting like 800 randomly generated dungeons. It was really annoying that first time, though, because it was in my own dungeon. The second time, I was being summoned by someone else, and I went down there and destroyed the pots for the guy myself to fix the issue. The weird thing is that they slow down the game when they are not visible on screen
>>
>>375703048
>If you could choose between 30 and 60 fps, which would you pick?
I want a good game. anything 30 and up I'm fine with. I'm not some weird baby that treats my PC like a god.
>>
>finished everything except orphan of kos for the first time a few months ago
>tried fighting him 5 or so times, ran out of blood vials and then never played the game again
I want to beat him but fuck me. Also I ran out of blood vials because I used them all on Maria.
>>
>>375707401
It's because its a ps exclusive and people that make these threads are fishing for pc vs ps wars and tears. Imagine if bloodborne was on pc as a multiplat, but ds3 was exclusive. Holy shit, there would be so much shitposting over how pc would never get the finale and closure to the ds series. Along with stuff like, best bosses never ever, and seemless combination of bloodborne and dark souls into one game shitposting. It would be insanity.
>>
>>375708035
https://youtu.be/TrI_zdgDUME

Here you go, Anon.
>>
>>375707794
You can use all the same combinations in BB aside from really sword and board.
The problem is that Dark Souls basically has zero offense due to a complete lack of good moves and spacing, whereas BB is the complete opposite.

Yes, Dark Souls has the added advantage of playing with a shield adding a dimension of gameplay that BB doesn't have, however BB's single "style" has a great deal more depth, offense, and strategy. People that say the lack of shields is what makes Dark Souls comparable or better than BB are literally saying they hate depth.
>>
>>375708035
Parry spam, dog.
Blunderbuss + high skill = dead orphan
>>
>>375708143
I dunno I feel the time it would take to get the tempo right you could just beat the boss instead
>>
>>375693391
DS2, DS3, DeS
>>
>mfw Burial Blade
Choosing STR was a mistake
>>
>>375691940
i remind a dinner party with my coworkers not long ago
One of them tells everybody
>Hey, i got a PS4. Now i will be playing CoD and FIFA all day
Everybody laughts
Then i told him
>You will be able to play bloodborne too
Everybody stares at me
>Bloodborne? What is that?
he asked
Everyone was looking at me without saying a word
>... Blooborne is like... one of the best PS4 has... It made from the same people who did Dark Souls.
It was akward much after he asked
>What is Dark Souls?
And nobody but me knew what i was talking about.
Since that day i was the freak of the ofice.
>>
>>375691940
They should have made defiled Amygdala have the face tentacles like Cthulhu
>>
>>375708794
That doesn't sound that awkward. Nobody's going to judge you for bringing up something they've never heard of.

Seems like you have anxiety and were catching bad vibes that weren't really there
>>
>>375708794
I had very similar experience but it went well because I dodged comparing it to DaS and just shot a short narrative that you played a cursed hunter trying to escape the nightmare world he was in explaining that the mechanics while can be fast paced demand you to actaully think about what you are doing rather than just swinging to the fences. Got three of them to buy it and still play co-op with one of them. I'm seen as a freak too but it's more of a "ask anon what game to get he knows this shit"
>>
I played the game from beginning to end and understood dick about the story. So for me it's a really good game but not what I'd consider great. When I got done I had no desire to go back through it.
>>
>>375697743
imp the end goal of the moon presence is to murder infant great ones
OOK
ariana's baby
Mergo
>>
File: 20160417184544_1.jpg (252KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160417184544_1.jpg
252KB, 1920x1080px
>>375693135
I really want to see someone make one of these for DaS3
>>
>>375697743
>Who's is mergo?
the most recent attempt of the Old Gods trying to create new ones.
>What was the point of the one reborn?
Short answer is an attempt man tried to shortcut into ascending the hunt and becoming an old god.
>Would amygdala and ebtrietas be hostile towards each other?
In neutral terms no however Ebtrietas was trap for a good while so she might be a bit crazy
to keep the cycle going of making new Old ones
>>
File: 1478016660804.jpg (393KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478016660804.jpg
393KB, 1024x1024px
>>375691940
Played one souls game played them all.
>>
I don't understand.

Why is Bloodborne so much fun? Is it just because the trick weapons are just so satisfying?
>>
>>375693259
It has a soul, not simply dark fantasy.
>>
>>375709441
that and the mechanics are deeper mix in with a very well thought out atmosphere that gives it an air of life to it.
>>
>>375698631
I think the death thing is absolute nonesense. Moon Presence is trying to help humans by fighting off malevolent great ones and giving them the safe haven called the hunters dream. It does so because its a surrogate father.
>>
>>375708239
>depth depth depth
What depth? Its literally just dodge in, r1 some, dodge out. If hit, r1 to heal off enemy or heal with vial. You sound like a baby screaming off a buzzword to justify your love for the combat system. Bloodborne has like 15 percent more depth to its base combat system at most. Its really not that different.
>>
>>375709573

>Well thought out atmposhere
>Spooky evrythng and never chnages its tone to throw you off
>Most of the bosses seem to have no real reason to be chilling out in their boss areas
>Eldrich upper part of the catherdral looks no different from the bottom of the catherdral
>>
>>375708404
Sub-human ape detected.
>>
>>375709573
Mechanics aren't really deeper though. It's still R1, R2, parry with L2. Slick animations are neat but not a new mechanic.
>>
>>375709441
>Gehrman invented the first trick weapons to fight both big adn small beasts he found in the chalices
>Ludwig, the next generation, developed huge weapons to fight bigger beasts
Yes and because trick weapons are well integrated into the game.
>>
File: 1491059877468.png (14KB, 266x214px) Image search: [Google]
1491059877468.png
14KB, 266x214px
>>375691940

None of his videos are "funny" and why would I take some literal who retard's opinion into consideration?
>>
>>375691940
Who?
>>
They needed some extra scenes with Gehrman in order to make the last fight with him more meaningful.

As it is in the original game, you could totally not see him or get new dialog from him after he tells you about the bloodstarved beast chalice.
>>
DaS 3 is better than BB in every possible way.

Better bosses
Better levels and the design
Better variety of weapons and armors and shields
Better fashion
Better story
Better lore
Better OST
Better performance
Better PvP
Better mechanics
Better challenge (not casul dumbed down trash like BB)
Better online
Better everything

You are just mad falseflagging faggot because BB is already forgotten garbage that no one cares about outside of /v/ and diehard sonyfags while DaS 3 is alive as fuck and everyone plays it.
>>
>>375710593

I switch between the different weapon's tricks all the time wall walking or running. It's so satisfying.
>>
File: 1493724234809.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493724234809.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Such kino
>>
>>375710873
All of that is very debatable. But one thing that no one can debate is that DaS 3's animations look like shit compared to BB's. Humanoid enemies in particular move around like marionettes controlled by a robot-arm puppeteer
>>
>>375691940
It's okay, same shitty clunky fromsoft gameplay alongside rushed and reused assets.
Could possibly be the best shovelware of all time, though!
>>
>>375709758
>gascoigne is a church hunter 'regulating' males empowered by blood and the red moon, he's in the middle of the town
>bsb is wandering the the old church of the old yahrnam, where the people devoted pthumerian gods, this beast is a human thirsty for blood (the labyrinth being a huge structure devoted on blood (ancient, alien, normal))
>Amelia is the last Vicar of Yahrnam, she has the power of transforming into a beast (alien blood mixed with human one) as her ancestor, she's inside the church of the new Yahrnam, built by Laurence and co
>the witches are in a town next to the city, they're focused on recovering and using body part (mainly for the labyrinth rituals), the town is close to the yahrg'ul suburb where witches harvest body part during the red moon (helped by hunters)
>the shadows wander next to Byrgenwerth, they were probably created from the snakes (like the snake dudes), by the church, to protect the new surrogate line
>rom is inside its retarded dream, next to bygenwerth where she was created
>the one reborn is the result of a summoning ritual, done by bell witches in the hidden suburb and during the red moon
>Micolash is protecting the new dream protecting the new surrogate line
>wet nurse is the last one protecting the new surrogate
>gehrman is the last boss, in his own dream
>moon presence is the hidden boss and comes from the moon once you've killed the last surrogate (to create a new one or to kill you)
>yarhnam is hidden in the deepest part of the labyrinth
If the bosses aren't looking coherent, you probably missed something, kiddo.
>>
>>375709531

Bruh, but DS has the soul in the name, what are you talking about.
>>
>>375710873
Is it you again? The 'DS3 has people still playing it so it's better' guy? Good to see you're still dedicated to shitposting.
>>
>>375710873
Did you understand something to DS3?
No?
Maybe because it's a melting pot of fantasy, edgy dragons and faggy bosses.
>>
File: medium.jpg (28KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
28KB, 500x330px
Should have been the final boss of the DLC. Better fight in every way than yet another literally who
>>
>>375711589
?
DS2 was better structured with the theme of damned dead people struggling with death.
>>
>>375711187
I don't understand what's going on here. Also I've played through the game and don't remember any areas with view spectre
>>
>>375711760
You are just stupid, don't worry.
>>
>>375711635
>Maybe because it's a melting pot of fantasy, edgy dragons and faggy bosses.
Watch Vaati for the DEEPEST PLOT if you can't understand the game by yourself, dumbass.

>faggy bosses

Better than a bunch of screaming dogs.
>>
>>375693135
Idort. Have way more hours in botw and p5 than BB and consider both better games. I'd even replay every campaign in Total Warhammer before replaying anything in Bloodborne but old hunters
>>
File: 1493729971533.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
1493729971533.webm
3MB, 768x432px
>>375711494
it's not clunky at all
>>
>>375711852
When it comes to BB I can agree. I never made it inside the locked door at the top of the cathedral. I hate that once you fight the old guy in the dream you can't go back. If I had knew he was last boss of searched around a bit more.
>>
>>375711960
probably because you don't play coop or pvp, or do dungeons
>>
>>375691940
This is not true, but it is easily the best game in the soulsborne series.
>>
>>375694229
For 1st phase:

At point blank he will send out a skull tgat explodes in front of him, dodge away when he does this. At mid range he'll send out a skull wave, dodge or i-frame through this. When he smacks his staff into the ground he will make a spell over his head and it will fly towards you, dodge past it because it turns slowly, stick to logarius' sides and you can dodge most of his first phase
>>
>tfw own a ps4 and have zero desire to play bland-barn
Maybe if it had better gameplay, because I really dig the whole lovecraftian thing.
>>
>>375711931
m8 Vaati copy pasted his BB lore from 4chan
I didn't not understood DS3, I didn't want to
>>
>>375712636
why do you believe it has bad gameplay?
>>
>>375712706
I only beat DaS 1 and didn't finish 2, don't find this type of gameplay enjoyable.
>>
>>375712636
That's fine, if you aren't a fan of the souls gameplay you don't really have reason to play it.
>>
>>375712834
It's not that similar. I played BB first and I cannot really get into Dark Souls because the combat feels too slow and deliberate, and because there is so much more backtracking. People act like they're exactly the same game
>>
>>375712834
Not that guy but bb has different gameplay than souls, it's way faster and more agressive.
>>
>>375712003
>30 fps
top lel
>>
Dark Souls died when the team decided to not have tail weapons anymore.
>>
>>375714080
>he had fun getting kalameets tail
stop lying
>>
>>375713976
PC mustard race frame-rate snob detected.
it wasn't a big deal back in the day and it isn't a big deal now either
>>
>>375714332
Yes, I had.

It made the game more challenging and interesting.
>>
>>375714432
love this meme.
now that we have better, we wont settle for less.
>>
>>375714432
My bad, it's 24 fps (cinematic experience, you know).
>>
it's good but i didn't think it was better than my first dark souls playthrough. felt like i was retreading a lot of ground after having played demon souls, dark souls and dark souls 2.
>>
File: 1451829434303.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451829434303.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>375714515
your loss
>>
>>375691940
its truly a dank kino. only t. top cucks disagree
>>
>>375714787
I see BB still has those quality FS hitboxes
>>
>>375703169
>Laugh Fucking My Ass Off
>>
>>375697190
30fps.
Paid online.
>>
>>375709732
Nice attempt to boil it down. For each additional useful move a weapon has, there's additional depth. I frequently make use of R2s, charged R2s, and certain L1s (all of which in both stances).
For each thing an boss is susceptible to, the fight gains additional depth. The fact that you can stagger, parry, and riposte certain moves and bosses adds depth while Dark Souls bosses are basically all the same fight aside from Bed of Chaos and 4 Kings.
The fact that you can cast while 2-handing adds depth.
The fact that consumables make a hige difference adds depth.
The fact that all Dark Souls boils down to at it's highest level is literally Bloodborne at it's basest level; run in and smash R1.
>>
>>375714863
the light-beam missed on the first swing but the blade hit. They are separate
>>
>>375691940
You know, PS4 actually has a few games now, so you can stop shilling BB.
>>
>>375715092
the momentum was gone though so severely reduced damage should have happened but god forbid japs actually take a second to do actual polish
>>
>>375715053
Are you this fucking dense? You act like r2s, charged r2s, and parrying arent in souls games. Souls also has amor that matters, shields/greatshields, 3 schools of magic, weapon arts, switchable weapons. I use 3 weapons with different movesets in ds3 mainhand, and cast offhand/shields, ranged weapons (crossbows), that arent just parry tools. There is literally barely anymore depth to bloodbornes combat. You just sound like a fanboy trying to play up his game. I can r1 my way to victory in both games so your point is moot.
>>
File: 1492451418723.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492451418723.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
kino
k
i
n
o
>>
>>375715243
The momentum wasn't gone at all; it just took a split second to see the guy flinch because of lag. The multiplayer is usually set to worldwide, so those guys could have been playing on the other side of the world
>>
>>375693259
>people still claiming DS1 is the best despite literally 40% of the game being garbage

At least BB is consistent in all aspects, DS1 is a fucking mess at times.
>>
>>375716024
Thats why I consider bloodborne and ds3 better than ds1.
>>
>>375715491
R2s are shit in almost every game and exceptionally good in BB. How many good R2s are in Dark Souls for example? Almost none. Charged attacks are also only in DaS3 aside from BB, and are unilaterally worse.
Also, belt casting > schools of magic with catalysts.
Transform > arts.
Trick weapons and movesets > all Dark Souls weapons and movesets.

It's almost like Dark Souls 3 is unilaterally agreed upon to be an inferior mix of BB and DaS1 while DaS1 is just a primitive piece of shit. Also, just because you can't make use of extra tools doesn't mean they aren't there. If we follow that than shields don't add anything to Dark Souls because "I don't need them, therefore they add nothing", same with all the other superfluous shit you mentioned. All that matters is that BB has much more immediate variety in combat despite what you say.
>>
>>375693259
How is it not better? Every soulsborne is better than DaS, except vanilla DaS2 of course.

DaStards have to realize that the ONLY great part of DaS was the world design and level connectivity, and that's only for 1/3 of the game. Everything else is a million times better in BB and DaS3.

BB=DaS3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DeS=sotfs>DaS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DaS2
>>
>>375706008
>nier
every fucking time. i own a PS4 and xbone but what is it with console fanboys thinking that anyone cares that they are the only console with a game when its also on PC.
>>
>>375691940
Thumbnail made it look like Amygdala was giving the "okay" hand sign.
>>
>>375700116
Gavlan wheel, Gavlan deal
>>
>>375700116
BB community is the souls community but shittier about which game you like best. they are also more interested in memes than actual game discussion other than how its better than the other souls game, which is about the same for the souls community but with a larger variety of memes and more arguing about which games story is real and matters
>>
>>375700932
Go play Overwatch at 30 and tell me that. there is a reason even some console games are locked at 60
>>
File: 1492804238161.jpg (1MB, 5760x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1492804238161.jpg
1MB, 5760x3240px
>>375709275
Here you go
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 603x573px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 603x573px
It is unrivaled.
Xboxfags and peecucks forever and always BTFO.
>>
File: tumblr_nv9acjqbOX1t3ongfo1_500.jpg (102KB, 435x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv9acjqbOX1t3ongfo1_500.jpg
102KB, 435x750px
>>375719840
Memes and shitposts give insights to Micolash shitposters. We don't want to be a wall in front of their projects. Let them be.
>>
>>375719280
lmao
>>
>>375720095
Dear god, Friede looks cool as fuck.
From really outdid themselves with DaSIII bosses.

>yfw she will snuff out these ashes for good
>>
>>375720095
>5 action poses

Just looks like a montage of pre-release promo shots.
>>
Much as I love the lore of the game, being locked out of quests because I didn't autistically scour each and every nook of the map whenever I thought I did something meaningful is infuriating.
>>
File: 1409395220544.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1409395220544.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>375707018
>instantly realizing you can kill the sword on a blind run on your first fight
>>
>>375722308
Not him, but yes I did destroy the sword on my first run. You can easily target it from miles away, and a healthy brain will tell you to destroy that if you can lock on to it. It's not something mind buggling or hard to guess.
>>
File: 1490043749877.jpg (8KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1490043749877.jpg
8KB, 250x201px
>>375703717
>Narrative is a tidy package

It is in no way tidy. It's a fucking confusing mess. Still liked it though
>>
>>375706008
Bloodborne is a better game overall than Nioh but Nioh has amazing combat.

NGB is better than both of them
>>
>>375692992
Shrek? He's nice
>>
Probably my least favorite souls game.
Still a food game though.
>>
>>375724503
Cooking mama is better
>>
>20 fps
>game
pick 1
>>
>>375711960
This, this is me.
Bloodborne was good at the time, but it's not the greatest game ever made.
>>
>>375725952
I'll pick your dick, hunky boy.
>>
File: chance.png (522KB, 704x527px) Image search: [Google]
chance.png
522KB, 704x527px
>>375693135
dont start stupid platform war bullshit, most pc users have a ps4 anyways so I don't get this statement. I think the major issue most pc players have is they want the ultimate version of it which is 60fps with even more visual upgardes. We still play it on it's regular 23fps-28fps because it is that good
>>
>>375691940
I think bloodborne is where From peaked, but i like 3 a lot. I dont ever want to admit that i enjoy 3 it more since bb has a fantastic art direction and trick weapons rock asses and balls.
>>
>>375729142
>Most PC users have a PS4 anyway
Then why the fuck they pull sonyfags' dicks constantly and start a consolewar in Sony threads?

Rlymksutink
>>
Here's your >>375698161
>>
File: 1493584632605.jpg (264KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
1493584632605.jpg
264KB, 1200x899px
>>375729314
because there are fucking idiots everywhere that's why, most of us here that just browse and barely post just love video games regardless
>>
>>375729314
>can i have memes with a twist of grammar structure?
>>
>>375729472
>us
Stop
>>
>>375713976
>>>/r/masterace
>>
File: sad loli.png (110KB, 370x350px) Image search: [Google]
sad loli.png
110KB, 370x350px
>>375699789
>tfw no scythe of logarius where you whip out a sword offhand when tricked
>>
>>375714927
So what?
>>
>people on /v/ are so underage that they legit believe some dark souls clone is the best game ever made

lol
>>
File: sape.jpg (21KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
sape.jpg
21KB, 563x542px
>>375693135
>be me, a pcfag
>have a best friend with ps4 that you hook on BB
>profit
>>
>>375730075
no u
>>
>>375691940
>'ey Shrek, they're talking about me
>>
>>375691940
>Donkey
Who?
>>
DaS 3 > DaS 1 > BB > DaS 2
>>
>>375693259
When you press L1.
>>
>>375703717
>It's better than DaS1 in almost every meaningful way though????????
stopped reading at ???????
>>
>>375702363
Yeah no yourr stupid and fps is directly tied to the animations in vidya. I love BB I truly do but 30 fps is objectively inferior even at the most base visual levels. The fact that the game can shit itself and drop lower levels than 30 is pretty shite as well.

Its my favorite game made by from but youre a retard for pretending that 30 frames with drops is okay. I was really disappointed to learn that the pro wouldnt improve th fps. Its just shit.
>>
its already a fact bloodborne is the best. you don't need to make a thread for people still in denial
>>
File: 1427748452229.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1427748452229.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>375720095
>tfw DaS3 wasn't kino
>>
>>375730250
>what is Ghermans weapon??
>>
>>375732768
not the same senpai, but still nice
>>
I have it, excellent game but is not my favorite on my PS4, and if i tell you which one is you would say it's bait
>>
>>375734245
now you have to say it, anon.
>>
>>375734282
Knack
>>
>>375693158
No, that's just because DS2 is fucking garbage
>>
>>375734727
expected weeb shit like Nioh and Persona or some remastered title, but why Knack if I may ask?
>>
File: batman-2.jpg (169KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
batman-2.jpg
169KB, 900x900px
>>375734791

Don't listen to that fag, it's not Knack, neither is weebshit. It's actually the last entry of series despised by /v/ (pic related). That's why i said you would think it's bait, but it isn't.
>>
>>375735847
Arkham Knight? Really? A bit surprised, but wouldn't call it bait since each of us has different taste, well those that aren't trying to fit in, at least. Care to elaborate?
>>
>>375736015

I love this series since i played the first one, and Knight has the best gameplay of the bunch (shame for the lack of bossbattles).
>>
>>375736492
The gameplay was certainly the best, and the Joker moments were top tier, but felt Scarecrow and Red Hood weren't utilized to their full potential.
>>
File: 1LZUknQs.jpg (53KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1LZUknQs.jpg
53KB, 512x512px
>>375691940
>Donkey
>>
>>375691940
Who is Donkey?
>>
>>375738230
YT faggot that was famous for LoL related clips.
>>
>>375693135
I compulsively shout "KINO" whenever this image is posted
>>
>>375693391
The World Ends With You.
>>
>>375697743
Every Great One loses it's child and looks for a surrogate. People become a surrogate for the Great One's using the umbilical cords. Gherman beckoned the Moon Presence using it's cord and in doing so became it's adopted child.

The Moon Presence doesn't want anything beyond a child. It's child just happens to be a hunter.
Thread posts: 414
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.