[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no female MC option I want to do husbando self-inserting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_of9d3d7aDL1s602ggo1_500.png (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of9d3d7aDL1s602ggo1_500.png
99KB, 500x500px
>tfw no female MC option
I want to do husbando self-inserting and it pisses me off. Atlus should try to throw its female fans a bone now and then.
>>
>>375691108
ill give u a bone if you catch my drift bby
>>
>>375691108
I actually agree. I wouldn't mind playing as a female and then hooking up with other female characters.

I want some pussy licking goodness.
>>
>>375691108
Dare I say... London?
>>
>>375691108
That fucking absolutely disgusting anatomy. Haha, holy shit look at that fucking torso to waist ratio.
>>
File: 1471494598144.jpg (246KB, 650x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471494598144.jpg
246KB, 650x800px
>>375691108
Play P3P
>>
I daresay that P5 was a more intricate experience having been tailored to the concept of a male protagonist and that while the same game in a world where it was tailored to the concept of a female protagonist would probably be equally good, that tailoring a game to having the option of either protagonist would have created a sub-par experience due to either generalizations in the plot and characters or development constraints on creating an increased content load.
>>
File: 1490140407991.gif (993KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1490140407991.gif
993KB, 540x540px
>romanceable Yusuke
>>
Yeah man Atlus should have totally delayed the game again so they can hire a new voice actor, redraw all the menus, make brand new animated scenes, and design new confidants who will also need new voice actors so that the minuscule amount of people who want to play as a chick are happy.
>>
No females play the games, they watch the anime in an almost total demo shift compared to men though.

it's pretty interesting stuff, actually.
>>
If there were I'd like to see the interactions in the inevitable crossovers.
>>
>>375691821
She was great but she only worked because they turned 90% of the game into a visual novel.
>>
>>375691858
And prevent Chiaya's VA's death.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.