[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have there been any cool glitches discovered in breath of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: OoT59.jpg (182KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
OoT59.jpg
182KB, 1440x900px
Have there been any cool glitches discovered in breath of the wild yet?
>>
There's this glitch where if you sell your switch and buy a PS4 with Horizon Zero Dawn you'll find yourself playing a better game.
>>
You can fly if you stack 2 minecarts on top of each other just right and use magnet powers on the bottom one.
>>
File: pup.jpg (61KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
pup.jpg
61KB, 260x273px
>>375690881
>>
>>375690885
That's a game mechanic, not a glitch.
>>
File: 1467430027608.jpg (16KB, 185x243px) Image search: [Google]
1467430027608.jpg
16KB, 185x243px
>>375690881
I've tried this glitch so many times but no-matter what I do I end up playing this shitty ubisoft game with some ugly ginger ogre as the main protag.
This game is called Horizon Zero Dawn too but I want to know how to play the actual Horizon Zero Dawn you're referring too, the one that isn't a shitty Follow The Waypoint simulator.
Are you fucking with me anon? Did I just get "that kid"'d?
>>
>>375691094
Really wonky looking mechanic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R20MXVdGUQ
>>
when I kill a moblin it freezes for a second.
>>
>>375691284
The mechanic isn't specifically flying, it's "magnesis doesn't work on objects Link is standing on"
>>
>>375691094
>>375691284
it's technically neither a glitch nor a mechanic. It's an unintended feature that cannot be "fixed" so was left as-is. This is because of how complicated it is to check that the player is stood on an object being moved by another interactive object (that the player is controlling) - it'd be too intensive to do that calculation constantly for the game world, so they left it in.
>>
>>375691840
this
especially since with falco's magic power you can basically get anywhere on the map that's worth getting without having to resort to stuff like this, its not a very impactful unintended feature.
>>
>>375690881
Horizon: Zero Whites?

sounds like a nice game you have there friend
>>
File: 1485837140738.jpg (300KB, 600x393px) Image search: [Google]
1485837140738.jpg
300KB, 600x393px
>>375690881

lol
>>
>>375692152
>falco's magic power

I'm not that far in the game. Is it a punch?
>>
>>375694503

A kick actually. Link slides towards a set point ignoring slopes, pretty rad.
>>
>>375694556
> Go to the desert
> Line up with 5 waypoints pointing toward Hyrule castle
> BEGIN LAUNCH SEQUENCE
> Falco kick with perfect aim
> Travel across the map at a solid clip
> Go to Hyrule castle
> Close in on Ganon
> Kick him in the nuts with 20+ miles of kick behind you
> Win the game
>>
File: IMG_0572.jpg (213KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0572.jpg
213KB, 1280x960px
Those metallic boulders(in ponds/lakes) sitting inside those four small platforms that sometimes have a korok rock or a chest under the boulder; I accidentally dropped one back down on top of myself and I couldn't move or see anything but glitchy graphics. I had to reload the save.

Only time anything like it happened in 200 hours of play time. Pretty fucking impressive now that I think about it. Especially considering how glitchy skyrim and the witches 3 STILL are
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.