[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE ENDING WAS SO SAD WHAT THE FUCK I WASN'T READY FOR THAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: anger noctis.png (29KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
anger noctis.png
29KB, 205x246px
THE ENDING WAS SO SAD WHAT THE FUCK I WASN'T READY FOR THAT

NOCTIS DYING AND THEN THE CAMPFIRE

WHY TABATA
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 232x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 232x225px
Considering Versus was supposed to be a tragedy, they sure as hell picked the right man for the job with XV.

:(
>>
The game really made me feel for my bros. Too bad the gameplay was such a fucking slog that it was the most infuriating game I've played in a while
>>
File: call that saved final fantasy.jpg (12KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
call that saved final fantasy.jpg
12KB, 320x288px
>>375690934
you just need to git gud, anon.

if you played it by holding circle and cheesing with potions, you played it wrong.
>>
>>375691098
holy shit how did you know?
i couldnt control the camera either, tips?
>>
>>375689608
>was actually excited to play this
>thought it was on PC
>comes out
>isn't on PC for no reason whatsoever?

glad I didn't buy it but it was actually the first time I was excited for an FF since 8

looks like the gameplay was utter garbage though. Japs hate money, they really do
>>
File: noctis.jpg (38KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
noctis.jpg
38KB, 500x333px
>>375689608
>>
>>375691378

Thought the same
>>
File: Lucis-Emblem.png (195KB, 241x472px) Image search: [Google]
Lucis-Emblem.png
195KB, 241x472px
>>375690245
I really wish they had kept more elements from Versus XIII such as the thematic importance of death and the whole urban Gothic aesthetic. Oh and the yakuza aspects.

In fact, I'm just sad that we didn't get the original Versus story that Nomura and Nojima wrote.

Like this was supposed to be the original emblem of Lucis, and it still appears in the final game but in very few places and it's very small, otherwise they replaced it with a much more generic symbol.
>>
>tfw no sleepy at all
>need to wake up in three hours
>fuck it, gonna stay up all night
>30 min later
>sleepy as fuck, can already tell my day is gonna be shit
What do, bros?
>>
File: 61133285_p0.jpg (307KB, 1818x1217px) Image search: [Google]
61133285_p0.jpg
307KB, 1818x1217px
>>375691098
The bonus dungeon that disabled items was the most fun I had with the whole game. I suddenly had to actually pay attention to every mechanic and couldn't half-ass my way through everything and it was great. Too bad it took until a dungeon at the very end of the entire playthrough to be shown how much better the game is without items.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.