[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that moment that completely destroyed your faith in vidya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: evkf4sithsuy.jpg (230KB, 1440x706px) Image search: [Google]
evkf4sithsuy.jpg
230KB, 1440x706px
>that moment that completely destroyed your faith in vidya and made you a jaded cynical bitter fuck

What's her name, /v/?
>>
>>375688764
This isn't a true spongememe list.

Where's DUEUEGH?
>>
>>375688764

sometime circa 2010 when I saw both men and women, young and old, wearing angry birds shirts in public
>>
Mgs V
>>
File: moar.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
moar.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>no MOARbid Krabs
Shame. I'd buy it
>>
>>375688935

>they actually made an angry birds movie
>it made $500 million dollars

there is no god
>>
>>375688764
Really OP? THIS was the moment you stopped liking SpongeBob?
>>
>>375688764
wheres spoons rattlin
>>
>Van Darkholme Mr.Krabs
I'd buy tbqh senpai
>>
>>375688764
what the fuck is mr. krabs wearing and how is that a meme?
>>
>>375689180

The real shocker is that it was a film about immigrants invading and destroying the locals home while we're middle of the refugee crisis
>>
>>375688764
how dare they use our dank me mes
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 400x303px
>tfw Stephen Hillenburg is dying slowly from MS and has to witness this
>>
File: vote for kim.jpg (75KB, 671x768px) Image search: [Google]
vote for kim.jpg
75KB, 671x768px
>drop cousin off at school
>see this

where did memes go so wrong?
>>
holy fuck I want the Squidward one, shit is cash

where to cop in canada?
>>
>>375689597
Considering how those work, is the joke supposed to be you'd actually be an idiot for voting for kim?
>>
>>375689597
>being a brainlet

C'mon, Anon. Vote Kimberely.
>>
File: 126392.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
126392.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
Started losing faith in about 2013.

Stopped caring 2015

Combination of shitty devs, scummy publishers and braindead consumers that keep feeding them
>>
when i see people constantly praise trash like horizon zero dawn, the last of us and bioshock infinite
>>
>>375689180
It was actually good
>>
Actually kind of impressed they went through with this, especially the dab seeing as how it was a Universal employee in a costume that did it.
>>
I actually never got that because I saw some of my friends do it. Ditched those depressing losers and my current friends actually like games and don't see the world in black and white. Jaded cynical fuck is terrible to play even old games with.
>>
>>375689543
No one deserves to go through with MS.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.