[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone notice that this game was released a month ago? Bethesda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: The-Elder-Scrolls-Legends.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The-Elder-Scrolls-Legends.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
Did anyone notice that this game was released a month ago? Bethesda did some really shit advertisement which is sad because the game seems kinda good
>>
>>375688384
Buuuuump
>>
>>375689142
Bump
>>
>>375689503
B-Bump
>>
>tfw the game you played in the elder scrolls universe was a mod for crusader kings 2
>the author basically gave up the source code and no one has done anything with it

My life is tragedy.
>>
I play it and enjoy it, but this game will never be big.
>>
It's pretty good but I'm waiting for Android release to get back into it. How's the Meta looking, is end/will still King?
>>
>>375690557
I think it will be a viable alternative for many Hearthstone players if hearthstone still keeps going with the RNG bullshit
>>
>>375691346
Then they won't like TESL very much, since one of the central mechanics is drawing a card when you lose health. You can literally be winning the game then end up losing because your opponent gets lucky and draws everything he needs to fuck you up
>>
>>375690872
Is there any official release date for android?
>>
>>375692746
Not that I'm aware off. Apparently they are having trouble fitting the three lanes in mobile screens.
>>
>>375688068
it's good because it's hearthstone
>>
>>375688068
is it any good ?
>>
>>375692942
The interface is like hearthstone. Its actually more akin to MtG. It also as its own unique things of course
>>
>>375688068

It's better than Hearthstone but too many people wrote it off as soon as it was announced
>>
>>375693903
Why?
>>
>>375693412
Its quite good desu. Especially the campaign is nice change in the genre I think
>>
Just play based Gwent. CDproject red knows wassup
>>
>>375688068
As an android user how do i play this?
>>
>>375697389
No android version yet. Its coming soon appearently
>>
>>375688068
Ya that won't live. Even WoW's card game didn't last long and it was decent. Yugioh, Pokemon, and Magic dominate real cards and there are several digital ones already like Hearthstone.

TES hasn't released an entry aside from a modest upgrade to a game it released last gen and a horrible failure of an MMO. (seriously they are lucky KOTOR was a thing or we would be making fun of ESO.)
>>
>>375698471
ESO is rising in player count since months. And Hearthtone is anything but a failure. And nobody plays physical anymore even yugioh and magic have to resort to mobile games.
>>
>>375700031
May want to read that again. Didn't say Hearthstone was a failure. Referred to it as dominating. And yes tons of people play physical.

ESO can rise in count all it wants going from 5 people to 10 isn't a huge deal. Korea P2W games have more free content than that Skyrim alpha test that passes for an MMO. The game is pathetic.
>>
>>375690013
What are you talking about?
>>
>>375700031
eso will lose half its player base when morrowind releases
>>
File: 1481592590828.png (78KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1481592590828.png
78KB, 220x220px
>>375688068
Or you could play Shadowverse instead. You literally get showered with free packs.
>>
>>375688068
Never heard of it. Don't care because card vidya games are all shit.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.