[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Nintendo posting weird edgy fanfic garbage based on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Capture.jpg (47KB, 489x487px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
47KB, 489x487px
Why is Nintendo posting weird edgy fanfic garbage based on the final splatfest results to advertise Splatoon 2?
>>
because we killed callie
>>
>>375683804
They are targeting the Splatoon core audience.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-26-16-06-00.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-26-16-06-00.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>why is nintendo cringey shit?
I'll give you one guess.

check to see if you got it right.
Nintendo employs cringey shitheads
>>
File: current year.jpg (158KB, 614x978px) Image search: [Google]
current year.jpg
158KB, 614x978px
>>375684049
>boulevard of broken dreams was released in 2004

c'mon nintendo.
>>
>>375683804
>the creators themselves posting relevant information
>fanfic
>>
>>375684049
>>
>>375684202
Between the Switch, Breath of the Wild, and their social media accounts - I think it's fair to say that Nintendo thinks the current year is 2004.
>>
File: squidora.png (249KB, 618x557px) Image search: [Google]
squidora.png
249KB, 618x557px
>>375684049
>>375684458
>>
Will Splatoon 2 just be a story of getting the band back together? Marie seems to be wanting a quiet rural life while Callie seemingly ushered in an era of commercialization ala New York for Inkopolis. Maybe we have to bring back the old square or something?
>>
I see these posts every now and then. Shits weird
>>
>>375684458

delet this
>>
>>375683804
SON, LET ME LET YOU IN ON A SECRET.

YOU'RE A 30 YEAR OLD MAN BABY.
NINTENDO'S CORE AUDIENCE IS RETARDED YOUTHS AND THE MOTHERS THAT BUY THEM SHIT.

YOU HAVE A JOB, EVEN THOUGH IT IS SAD, UNFULFILLING AND INSULTING, SOMETHING LIKE A JANITOR. NOT A CLASSY NIGHT JANITOR, THAT CONTRIBUTE POSITIVELY TO SOCIETY, BUT SOMETHING HORRIBLE, LIKE THE CASHIER AT A&W WHO CLEANS THE BATHROOMS EVERY DAY BECAUSE HE IS TOO INCOMPETENT TO WORK THE KITCHEN OR THE TILL BECAUSE OF HIS BAD LIFE SKILLS.
NINTENDO DOESN'T ADVERTISE TO YOU BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU HAVE FAR TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS AND CAND READ ABOUT HOW THE SWITCH IS 2 TERAFLOPS SLOWER THAN THE PS5 AND THEREFORE IS AN ATROCITY ON PAR WITH THE HOLOCAUST.
THEY WANT STUPID KIDS WHO ENJOY PLAYING GAMES AND COULD CARE LESS HOW MAN FRAMES PER SECOND ARE ON THE SCREEN, BECAUSE, JUST LIKE YOUR PENIS, NO ONE EVERY NOTICES IT ANYWAYS.

AND BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THE TARGET AUDIENCE, THEY DON;T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK, AND YOUR LITTLE TANTRUM HERE ON THIS FORUM OF ILL REPUTE IS MEANINGLESS AND WON'T GIVE YOU THE CLOSURE OR THE SATISFACTION YOU CRAVE BECAUSE YOUR ARGUMENT IS FUNDAMENTALLY FLAWED, MUCH LIKE YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE, YOU WHINY LITTLE SHIT.
>>
What the fuck is that white blob supposed to be? Never played splatoon
>>
SON, LET ME LET YOU IN ON A SECRET.

YOU'RE A 30 YEAR OLD MAN BABY.
NINTENDO'S CORE AUDIENCE IS RETARDED YOUTHS AND THE MOTHERS THAT BUY THEM SHIT.

YOU HAVE A JOB, EVEN THOUGH IT IS SAD, UNFULFILLING AND INSULTING, SOMETHING LIKE A JANITOR. NOT A CLASSY NIGHT JANITOR, THAT CONTRIBUTE POSITIVELY TO SOCIETY, BUT SOMETHING HORRIBLE, LIKE THE CASHIER AT A&W WHO CLEANS THE BATHROOMS EVERY DAY BECAUSE HE IS TOO INCOMPETENT TO WORK THE KITCHEN OR THE TILL BECAUSE OF HIS BAD LIFE SKILLS.
NINTENDO DOESN'T ADVERTISE TO YOU BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU HAVE FAR TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS AND CAND READ ABOUT HOW THE SWITCH IS 2 TERAFLOPS SLOWER THAN THE PS5 AND THEREFORE IS AN ATROCITY ON PAR WITH THE HOLOCAUST.
THEY WANT STUPID KIDS WHO ENJOY PLAYING GAMES AND COULD CARE LESS HOW MAN FRAMES PER SECOND ARE ON THE SCREEN, BECAUSE, JUST LIKE YOUR PENIS, NO ONE EVERY NOTICES IT ANYWAYS.

AND BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THE TARGET AUDIENCE, THEY DON;T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK, AND YOUR LITTLE TANTRUM HERE ON THIS FORUM OF ILL REPUTE IS MEANINGLESS AND WON'T GIVE YOU THE CLOSURE OR THE SATISFACTION YOU CRAVE BECAUSE YOUR ARGUMENT IS FUNDAMENTALLY FLAWED, MUCH LIKE YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE, YOU WHINY LITTLE SHIT.
>>
>>375684691
CAN'T DELET THE TWEET
>>
>>375684815
cummies
>>
>>375684049
>>375684202
That's an absolutely classic mario kart joke tbqh
>>
File: onFiRs1.png?1.png (236KB, 636x590px) Image search: [Google]
onFiRs1.png?1.png
236KB, 636x590px
>>375684049
>>
>>375685448
You know they just got greedy here.

They could have saved the wiggler wednesday for next week. But noooo they had to blow their load all at once. And look where it got them.

There is a life lesson in there somewhere.
>>
>>375684720
>could care less
>>
>>375683804
Partner has a friend in the semi's (they lost), it seems that becoming a professional player is simple because there are next to no adults playing, they weren't exceptional players but still get flown out to compete, is it just for advertising purposes?, thinking of picking up a niche childrens game myself to become a pro easily.
>>
>>375683804
Did Marie kill Callie?
>>
>>375685752
You'll have to defeat the legion of 100 Japanese schoolchildren first!
>>
>>375684818
despite the ugly caps lock, he isnt wrong
>>
>>375684818
>>>/NeoGAF/
>>
>>375686125
He has over 300 confirmed splats.
>>
>no blue check

this is not a nintendo account idiota
>>
>>375685959
Shouldn't be problem, tend to rank top 1000 in every game i really get into and top 100 if it's a racer.
>>
>>375683804
When is the part where she kills Marie in her sleep?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.