[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your wishlist for Animal Crossing Switch? Hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 13

File: 1493511625550.png (1MB, 862x811px) Image search: [Google]
1493511625550.png
1MB, 862x811px
What's your wishlist for Animal Crossing Switch?
Hard mode: no romance
>>
More dialogue for the villagers.
More *unique* dialogue for the villagers
>>
>>375682980
> *PROCEDURALLY* generated dialogue for the villagers

I'd be down for this even if it meant bizarre dialogue
>>
improved home decoration from HHD

be able to ask villagers for work again instead of them dropping it on you when you dont want it

control where villager houses are

not having to assess fossils anymore jesus fucking christ why do they makes us do this
>>
More RPG elements. Maybe Rep that you can gain with your villagers. Start off as aquantances, work your way up to friends and then best friends. Get some kind of perk for doing so with your favorite villagers.
>>
it's release
>>
More minigames
>>
I want more options for working to make bells. The cafe was a nice change of pace, but I'd like it to be a mini game moreso than something you need either a guide or a really insane memory to do right. I wanna be able to work in all the shops and even do something new like work as a bell hop at a hotel where new villages come in and out similar to how they did with the camp grounds. Like all they do is boss you around and demand things from fresh towels to food from the kitchen. Depending on how you perform would net you more bells or even friendship. And give them enough attention they might move into your town.

Also something I've been wanting for years is roommates. I think it might be fun to have a villager add their own bit of style to a pad they share with you. I think it would open doors for some fun dialog if you're gone for a while with a lazy villager roommate and the place is riddled with trash and bugs
>>
>>375683337
That is already in the game.
>>375683475
This is a big one.

Villager cap comparable to the first one. Bring back all removed villagers. Be able to play at the same time as people who live in your town.
>>
>>375682783
I don't like animal crossing anyway.
How about Story of Seasons instead?
It's a much better game compared to meme crossing.
>>
>>375682783
I want shops to be open 24 hours
>>
File: monkeys-paw.jpg (33KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
monkeys-paw.jpg
33KB, 350x400px
>>375682783
>What's your wishlist for Animal Crossing Switch?
Animal Crossing Switch and that's it. The last time I wished for a new console Animal Crossing, we ended up with Amiibo Festival.
>>
>>375683563
I agree with this guy. The only thing to do is stand around in the game and cheese it to try and make everything in your house match itself. Weird game
>>
I think it would be nice if they introduce some nocturnal villagers to the mix. Like bat and owl villagers. I mean as it stands there's rarely ever anything to do during the night time since shops are closed and villagers sleep. I mean I guess you can do some night time fishing or visit the museum but meh
>>
More multiplayer features. At the moment all you can really do is walk around your town with another person and show them around. It's cute for one session but after that's it's just "eh".
>>
>>375682783
Animal Crossing is boring as fuck
>>
>>375682783
For Animal Crossing mobile to be supplementary to it and not vital
>>
>>375682783
unique personalities for each npc more similar to the first game
>>
>>375682783
>Hard mode: no romance

Good, can I skip that and move straight to rape? I'd love to be able to stalk and rape Isabelle
>>
More Nintendo console furniture items with virtual console implementation
>>
>>375682783
More dialog options with NPCs like the first game. (Any work for me? etc.)
>>
File: 1464737308452.png (59KB, 486x420px) Image search: [Google]
1464737308452.png
59KB, 486x420px
>>375684792
More cross over villagers like wolf link

Kirby's animal friends would be perfect.
>>
File: emblemcrossing.png (249KB, 818x578px) Image search: [Google]
emblemcrossing.png
249KB, 818x578px
>No romance. This is a game for children. We don't need another generation of animal fuckers.
>Put it on the Switch, I want my fucking HD Animal Crossing, and the Switch offers the best of both worlds, being portability and console.
>More personality types and dialogue. Dialogue repeats are bad. Four for each gender still isn't enough.
>Give us the ability to kick villagers out and request certain villagers to move in. The amiibo update for New Leaf kind of helped with this, but it's not perfect.
>More things to do at night. More bugs, more fish, extend store hours, and introduce nocturnal villagers like Bats, Raccoons, Owls, etc. I really don't care that Nook and Blathers are already those species. Special NPCs don't deserve to prevent villagers from being that species.
>Bring back balls. They were fun to kick around.
>More dialogue options, like requesting villagers for work, asking them how their day was, etc.
>>
>>375683337
That's already in the game, you're just a retard who doesn't notice it unless the game flashes "Bob greatly approves" in your face
>>
>>375684975
this man gets it on the dot
>>
>>375682783
True learning AI ala Tay for each villager
>>
File: 1483597648851.gif (813KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
1483597648851.gif
813KB, 303x303px
>>375684975
>balls
This
>>
File: explodia.gif (377KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
explodia.gif
377KB, 500x381px
>>375685116
>they become sentient and get upset when you turn off the game.

Scary.
>>
File: 1492554809213.png (20KB, 332x418px) Image search: [Google]
1492554809213.png
20KB, 332x418px
>>375685236
>Lucky gets your cells ip & tracks everywhere youve been without him
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-04-14-20h37m09s335.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-04-14-20h37m09s335.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I want the overall scale of the game to increase. Not necessarily to Mario Kart 8 levels where all the villagers are so fucking massive, but large enough that you can pull the camera down a little closer (maybe even actually rotate it while outside for once) and really feel like you're in the town. I'm getting tired of everything feeling so small and distant.
>>
>>375684975
>more dialogue options
This shit right here almost made me stop playing New Leaf and go over to Magician's Quest.
Too bad it's filled with technical problems and missing a lot of QoL that New Leaf added.
>>
>>375684975
I like this.
>>
>path building
>allow for "no build zones"
>more stuff to do each day
>items less annoying to get/find
>better flavor text
>more crossover villagers like epona
>more mini games
>more money/better pay outs for less grind.
>tool belt/pocket so they don't take up space
>jobs you can do at shops for extra cash and special items
>>
File: isabelle2.png (22KB, 215x194px) Image search: [Google]
isabelle2.png
22KB, 215x194px
>>375682783
A more important question: Should the next game revolve around you being the Mayor, like in New Leaf, or a Villager, like in past games?
>>
The ability to turn a small settlement into a big city, instead of being capped at a set amount of villagers
>>
>>375685917
Probably a mix of both, honestly. I hated being called the Mayor all the time and liked it more when you felt like you were an equal to the other villagers, but I can't really imagine how they'd give you the freedom to customize your town so much unless you had some kind of position of authority.
Unless Isabelle becomes the Mayor of your town, but she's so in over her head she always consults with you on town choices.
>>
File: capybara.jpg (189KB, 1200x795px) Image search: [Google]
capybara.jpg
189KB, 1200x795px
>>375682783
More personalities like weeb (female), nerd (male), emo (female), punk (male), etc.
More species like lizards, bats, seals, ferrets, wolverines, capybaras etc.
An online Hub like the city in the wii version but bigger, were you can interact with other people around the world, buy stuff from other players, participate in minigames in one specific building, trade villagers with another player if both of them have a neighbor in boxes, and more.
>>
File: 1486788845076.png (276KB, 579x636px) Image search: [Google]
1486788845076.png
276KB, 579x636px
We need the option to put Isabelle into cute outfits.
>>
Weasel villagers would be baller
>>
File: 1372225019117.png (20KB, 294x270px) Image search: [Google]
1372225019117.png
20KB, 294x270px
I don't want romance, but it'd be nice to have some sort of option where a villager could move into your fuckhuge mansion as a roommate. Obviously wou would lose an entire room to decorate but in exchange you get to have a closer relationship with your buddy. Plus zero risk of having them move away. They could also add cool events and festivals where you and your buddy can do shit together.
>>
>>375682783
Roommates, dating, and marriage
>>
File: 1470890958272.jpg (28KB, 205x168px) Image search: [Google]
1470890958272.jpg
28KB, 205x168px
>incorporate all the facilities from HHD as actual locations in the game with actual functions
>make the towns way bigger; like the size of the Great Plateau in BotW
>actual fucking topography
>camera control
>no shitty shopping center, have the shops and important buildings well spread out through the town
>have more in depth relationships with villager and between villagers, doesn't have to be romance or anything like that just make your interactions actually matter and have lasting effects
>have more things that change on their own in town without the player's input
>in general try to focus on making the game world itself feel more alive rather than making the game into your own personal little dollhouse
>>
make animal crossing into harvest moon lite, with growing crops and shit to sell for bells or for making like dyes or some shit.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.