/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a more underrated P5 confidant >doubles your ammo capacity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Shinya_Oda.png (727KB, 487x1794px) Image search: [Google]
Shinya_Oda.png
727KB, 487x1794px
Name a more underrated P5 confidant
>doubles your ammo capacity
>let's you auto down any enemy if you have enough ammo
>if his all out gun attack activates, shaves off half HP for all enemies
>>
I really want to max this one out
>>
>>375680227
Yoshitsune
>>
File: Persona-5-Mara.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Persona-5-Mara.png
2MB, 1280x720px
*Blocks your path*
*Blocks all of your bullets*
>>
>>375680227
>if his all out gun attack activates, shaves off half HP for all enemies
it's just like 1/5th of the health though. but yeah with iwai's it's pretty good on NG+
>>
>>375680227
He failed to be a reverse trap. That's his greatest sin.
>>
>>375684546
>>375684546
>it's just like 1/5th of the health though.
You should either get him higher or get more levels, I was taking off half of their hp by Shido's dungeon.
>>
Remember when before the game came out and everyone one was making assumption and thought he was a cute boy (female)
>>
>>375685073
to be fair he still looks like a girl in-game.
>>
>>375680227
Guns suck but at least with the auto down they are kind of useful
Also that doesn't work on bosses, the one enemy you would really want to use them on
>>
>wears a MAGA cap
This is why Japan is our greatest ally against liberals
>>
>>375682885
Tower gives you pierce on gun though.
>>
Even ignoring his abilities his confidant was pretty good. From the trailer I was expecting the worst.
>>
>>375685378
Which is why Trump is the main enemy of the game.
>>
>>375686118
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>375680227
His greatest contribution is the get smoked hats on every demon and character.
>>
File: AdachiDANSmoked2.png (759KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
AdachiDANSmoked2.png
759KB, 1280x738px
>>375686240
>>
>>375686240
I seen on so many characters that it felt odd seeing it in game when I finally met the kid.
>>
>>375686118
A RIVER IN A DRY LAND
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.