[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN THE Sunless Sea thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: header.jpg?t=1487261656.jpg (22KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg?t=1487261656.jpg
22KB, 460x215px
THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN THE Sunless Sea thread
>best port
>best officer
>best ending
>best ship
>>
>>375677000
Did this get any easier or more logical? I tried in in early beta and had something like 10 hours logged out of frustration. I was never able to get off the ground.

I enjoyed it for the similarities to FTL, but literally only having a slow decline with 0 progress I felt lost

Are there like, economically viable trade routes? Or are you supposed to just trade for perks as you complete quests?
>>
>>375677000
>best port
Fallen London of course
>>best officer
Maybe's Rival
>>best ending
ambition
>>best ship
anon you already know that answer
>>
>>375677306
you can fill up on coffee and take it to the surface (this is limited though), then load up on supplies there and run them to Gaider's Mourn if it's relatively close

or run coffee between Port Carnelian and London

or run Sphinxstone from the Salt Lions to London (also limited)

the most profitable and permanent two-stop trade is Sapphires from Carnelian to Chelonate. This can be dicey, though.

or edit your save file
>>
>>375678021
Wow none of those places are names I recognize. I guess I'll buy and download it probably. I loved the art and concept of it.

I used to get drunk with my friend and fuck around but we found it to be the sort of cacner-like decline as money and sanity was gradually lost. kinda a killjoy once everywhere I could reach (before money or sanity ran out) Had been explored

I figured I was probably just missing stuff though
>>
>>375678383
yeah it's really fucking easy to miss a bunch of stuff and die early on your first couple times
>>
>>375677306

nah, you still need to grind like a motherfucker unless you look up all the best moneymaking spots on the wiki or get lucky and have them spawn in convenient locations and then you still have to do a lot of fedex work since that's all there is to the game

just cheat like a motherfucker if you're interested in the story
>>
>>375677000
>London
>Nacreous Survivor
>zailing off to new zees
>Merchant class
>>
Also fucking end me already.
>>
File: IMG_1631.jpg (64KB, 723x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1631.jpg
64KB, 723x1024px
>get mr sack quest
>don't worry about it and only occasionally do his quests
>dicking around in the far south
>gifts are getting worse, look to see what the next one will be
>it's my life
Limped back to London after all the overheat explosions after that quest was done fucking hell
>>
File: don't eat the snow.png (48KB, 632x660px) Image search: [Google]
don't eat the snow.png
48KB, 632x660px
>>375680652
Welcome to the festivities. What will you lose this year? Ho ho ho.
>>
Since Fallen London doesn't have its own thread, anyone know the ending to SMEN?
>>
>>375682086
Isn't that the quest where you destroy your being trying to find out a true name?
>>
>>375682423
That's actually part of the idea, the idea is you are supposed to suffer as he suffered. That's the price of a name, you have to understand him.
>>
>>375682946
I don't follow Fallen London but I've read in previous Sunless Sea threads that there's apparently some autist who's going full tilt into it to show the ending to people since the people who have already completed it won't spoil shit. This was a few months ago so I don't know anything recent.
>>
>>375683026
It sounds like it might be central to sunless sky actually. But the information for the name is already out there, which was why this whole thing was so silly to watch and had a bit of irony.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.