[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any hope for this game left? >i play really good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Is there any hope for this game left?

>i play really good
>team plays like trash
>i tell them what they are doing wrong but they just get mad at me
>lose the game because my team doesn't listen
>get ranked down
>play another game
>try to explain to my team that I know more than they do and they should listen to me
>it just makes them mad
>lose again
>>
>>375676425
>i play really good

WELL

You (allegedly) played WELL
>>
don't take it so seriously
it should be fine whether you win or lose
it's a horrible competitive game
>>
>>375676425
You sound like a flawed leader. And who appointed you leader, anyways? I hate when people act like you in overwatch
>>
File: heh.png (211KB, 480x509px) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
211KB, 480x509px
you sound like a bitch who thinks its the team's fault you're in gold/silver/bronze

accept that youre shit and move on.

>Is there any hope for this game left?

Hanzo and Jesse probably suck each others dicks on their spare time so there's that.

but seriously i want mchanzo canon

I placed gold season 1 and 3 and plat season 2. I know I'm shit I dont blame teammates. If you wanna climb easily main zarya or lucio.
>>
>>375676425
I don't care, post more gayverwatch.
>>
>>375676425
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOW YOU'RE ACTUALLY GONNA SAY THAT
>>
>>375677369
NGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGRNGR

BIGBLACKNGR
>>
>has no balls
>tries to give to orders
>>
>>375676425
Thia is shit bait. You tried to hard to sound arrogant
>>
>>375676425
>he plays the game through solo queue

nigga, get a team together or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>375678314
what if you don't have friends
>>
>>375676425
>why cant I solo carry in a team based shooter
I wonder.
>>
>>375678898
Then it's not the game that's flawed, it's your life
>>
>>375678898
then expect to lose and be surrounded by idiots.
>>
File: 1.gif (101KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
101KB, 425x425px
You're not as good as you think you are,OP.

If there are people who can solo climb(and there certainly are), you can do
>>
>>375677369
What did that other guy actuaöly say? I can never hear that well and my english isn't too great on top of that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.