[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can any Fire Emblem wiz help a noob out? This fucker keeps dodging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Can any Fire Emblem wiz help a noob out?

This fucker keeps dodging every one of my units attacks besides Marth who even with his second hit can only take down a third of his health while Marth himself loses over half his health in one turn. Wat do.
>>
>>375674861
Where the fuck is Merric

Where the fuck is your hammer

Why are you using nothing but cavs and fighters

Where is Ogma/Navarre
>>
>>375675050
>Can any Fire Emblem wiz help a NOOB out?

If you know so much certainly you can figure out what to do even with my shitty situation.
>>
>>375675210
start the game over and suck less next time
>>
>>375675390
Nah I'm good. Just beat the chapter.
>>
>>375675210
No. You're not going to learn your lesson by telling people to allow you to ignorant and pick up after your messes, especially since you've given us literally no information about your situation except what kind of units you're using.
>>
Did you kill the old man and the thief boy in the jail cell?

Did you forget to recruit fuckin Maric?
>>
>>375676048
Oh right, didn't notice that.

Jesus Christ, OP, you do not deserve a scrap of help.
>>
How many times in the fire emblem series can one of your units betray you to the enemy side and under what conditions?
>>
>>375676323
Only like a handful, and almost all of them in FE10.
>>
>>375674861
Why the fuck are you playing FE3 and not 11/12?
>>
>>375676958
Dude, don't fault him for playing FE3. It's severely underappreciated by the fandom.
>>
>>375676048
Why? What would that do? I was meaning to but I didn't pay attention to which unit of mine got the key. I tried looking at every ones items but none of them had it.
>>
>>375678528
Wait a minute...

Where's Julian?
>>
>>375679137
He... died :(

How bad am I as a player?
>>
>>375679572
Given how you've obviously also failed to recruit any enemies, if not outright fail to visit any villages...

Tell you what. How about you try Fire Emblem 8: The Sacred Stones? Its Easy Mode has a really good tutorial, and it's got plenty of accomodations for players who want to have an easier time having fun with this series.
>>
>>375679572
kinda bad. Keep Rickard alive at least.
>>
>>375679779
The GBA title right? I'll go check it out.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.