[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good way to go if I want to play the series but don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ps3-jak-daxter-collection.jpg (869KB, 1000x1153px) Image search: [Google]
ps3-jak-daxter-collection.jpg
869KB, 1000x1153px
Is this a good way to go if I want to play the series but don't want to track down the PS2 originals? I know the Ratchet and Sly collections had their own issues, Ratchet being the most glaring.
>>
>>375671556
they are actually going to port this to the portstation 4 so if you have one wait cuz there are issues with the ps3 and vita versions compared to the originals, maybe they will fix it
>>
>Sly collections had their own issues

Are these problems super noticable? Just started playing the collection on my Vita. Never played them before.
>>
What issues did R&C have?
I played through it on vita and saw none
Jak on the other hand plays at 2fps
>>
>>375672267
They somehow managed to fuck up one of the boss fights in Sly 1. It is rhythm based but they fucked up the timing.

The only noticeable one I encountered.
>>
>>375672513
Graphical and audio glitches. Clipping where it shouldn't, stuff like that.
>>
>>375672267
>>375672876
They also removed the Sly 1 dev commentaries
>>
>>375673429
>>375672876

With all of this aside, I still feel like I'd enjoy the psvita remakes.
>>
>>375671896
>Mfw I look this up and it's true
Thank you based anon.
Any word on if they'll do the same for Sly?
>>
>>375673728
no word, or release on jak, probably fall
>>
>>375671896
Ah, neat.
>>
up
>>
>>375672876
>fucked up Ms. Ruby's fight
That sounds awful
>>
>>375673728
is it being released only digital?
>>
>>375671896
You also forget theyre adding death ra- i mean Jak X
>>
Ya wait for ps4 version. My only complaint is that it doesnt include the psp game. Its not a full collection if it doesnt have the psp game. For those that dont know it, since no one ever mentions it, its called Jak: The Lost Frontier. If i remember correctly, it takes place after Jak3.
>>
>>375671896
>>375673728
Nope, not exactly. They aren't ports, they're emulated PS2 Classics like Okage or Dark Cloud
Unlike on PS3 they do have a higher internal resolution though but they're still 4:3
>>
>>375680171
I mean unlike PS3's PS2 classics
Jak HD Collection on PS3 actually does have an updated internal resolution as well as widescreen
>>
i hope there is a physical release for the PS4
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.