[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you play heavy you're fucking stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: NDMBbFk.jpg (596KB, 1469x1039px) Image search: [Google]
NDMBbFk.jpg
596KB, 1469x1039px
Reminder that if you play heavy you're fucking stupid as hell retarded noob
>>
File: 1491821305452.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491821305452.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Literally who still plays tf2 other than lil South American kids that can't afford video games?
>>
>>375666394
>Skill level requred to play tf2 classes well

Shouldnt the image just be a big zero
>>
The Flare Gun is just as handy as the Shotgun.
>>
>>375666638
yeah well you're probably dog shit because the shotgun has higher dps
>>
>>375666612
Care to explain why you think so?
>>
File: stop.jpg (8KB, 386x318px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
8KB, 386x318px
>>375666394

>Ranking Medic higher than Soldier and Demoman

Right, because rocket jumping is a hell lot easier than auto-locking your medigun to your team mate's ass.
>>
>>375667435
Because TF2 is a game designed from the ground up for dumb babies which is why they removed all the weapons, grenades, speed and good level design from TFC. You dont even have to aim in TF2 because everyone moves so slow and covers such a wide area with their shots. It dilutes the gameplay into a singular simple game style that you repeat ad naseum because any actual depth would bee to much for their new target audience.
>>
>>375666394
>This list doesn't work for pub or comps either
good luck trying to play heavy in comp with zero skill btw
>>
>>375666394
>degreaser, shotgun, axetinguisher

how old is this image?
>>
The trick to playing pyro well is having your shotgun out 90% of the time.

The amount of butthurt generated by shooting faggots in the ass while they run for the water is incredible.
>>
>>375666394
>heavy requires zero skill
>literally a garbage meme class
>>
File: 1493529460360.png (418KB, 623x969px) Image search: [Google]
1493529460360.png
418KB, 623x969px
>>375666394
>2017
>even discussing tf2

I honestly wish you faggots would just die already
>>
>>375666394
i used to play almost exclusively heavy and the skill gap between the best heavies and average ones was bigger than the skill gap for most other classes

peoples movement, target acquisition and locking as well as strategy is generally trash and i was measurably better than other heavies

>>375668515
>grenade spam was more skillful than tf2

sorry kid youre living in an autistic fantasy, i played tf from beta and tf2 requires a lot more skill because the average player is much better, there are no free laggers to kill, etc
>>
>>375666394
My mains were medic and engineer. I was bretty gud at one time. I can't aim well and I'm usually too stoned for a fast class. I like how team shooters allow scrubs like me to effectively fill a role.
>>
>>375669167
>sorry kid youre living in an autistic fantasy, i played tf from beta and tf2 requires

Clearly not if you think TFC had "grenade" spam.

>average player is much better
No, the skill ceiling is just a low shorter so now the scrubs can match you.
>>
>>375669104
What happened?
I thought/v/ liked TF2.
>>
>>375671124

It's a bit too reddit now
>>
>>375666394
a bunch of this is wrong or, at best, outdated.
>>
>>375666394
>Soldier
>spam in their general direction with the rocket launcher and you are guaranteed to rack up a large amount of kills

Can confirm this is not accurate.
>>
the only thing right is scout
>>
but heavy is fun
>>
>>375671124
After hatshit and custom loadouts were both added my fun was on its way out the door.
>>
>>375671124
nu-/v/ loves overwatch too much

>>375668256
Image is bait
>>
>>375671365
Seconded. It's like they don't know about the rocket damage falloff that makes the launcher a short-to-medium range weapon. They also completely ignore rocket jumping and divebombing as the necessary and somewhat tricky skills they are.

Not to mention the main combo required to get Soldier kills against competent/wary enemies. Namely, putting a rocket at a moving target's feet, getting them to pop up in a favorable arc, then being able to put a second rocket onto an airborne target. (Or swap and skeet-shoot with the shotgun if you think they're low on health.)

It's not as twitch as Scout but it sure wasn't second-to-bottom ezmode tier. But then, this image is probably either bait or butthurt.
>>
>>375669167
>its much tfc autist thinks spamming grenades and clunky hit detection is better than tf2 thread

Fuck off quake 1s movement is hella inferior to 3 and also qwtf is more fun.

Hell you can hardly play spy in tfc.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.