[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to play this for the first time. Is there anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: vagrantposter.jpg (58KB, 450x386px) Image search: [Google]
vagrantposter.jpg
58KB, 450x386px
I'm about to play this for the first time. Is there anything I should know?

I know that the difficulty is rather hard and playing with a guide is generally recommended.

I'm actually torn between playing this or Front Mission 3.
>>
You only need to do a few things right, but you can do many things wrong. Just get three weapons of each attack type, slashing, piercing and blunt, and for the rest just swap gems. And buff yourself, and debuff the enemy if it's still not enough. One-handed weapons are better, in general, because they take less risk and you can use a shield, which are great. Analyze the enemies if you are still unsure about things. Melt different metals together to get a weapon, shield or armor of a better metal type, but if the weapon etc. is inferior think about it again. Phantom points are important, but you can raise them easily with that one chain attack, which you should get fast.
>>
>>375648041
And I forgot: If you see an enemy with a weapon, you can farm him to get it. There is a higher chance to get various parts of his armor, which is also kinda nice, but if that axe looks promising you can get it.
>>
>>375646805
go play front mision 3,vagrant story is good but front mission is great
>>
>>375646805
Vagrant Story looks like an early PS2 game. The only thing you need to know is to looks a guide when you reach the forest area.
>>
>>375646805
>playing with a guide is generally recommended
Playing with a guide is never recommended, don't listen to casual faggots.
>>
I gave up when I got to a boss where all my attacks did 1 damage. The game is like 90% pushing crate puzzles anyway and I wasn't having fun
>>
>>375646805
just check the wiki for crafting combination use your brain for the rest.
>>
>>375646805
its very slow and the graphics will make your eyes bleed
>>
Use your spells, you can actually debuff bosses, after that just get use to timing your button presses.
>>
The best piercing weapon is a crossbow. Shoot dragons like Bard did in The Hobbit.
>>
That's it? That's all you got to say?
>>
>>375649447
>Vagrant Story looks like an early PS2 game.

That's cool, cause it's a ps1 game.
>>
The forest is the only place where I would recommend a guide.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.