[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it me and my inability to have fun the older i get or is Season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: TWD_S3_Cover.jpg (162KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
TWD_S3_Cover.jpg
162KB, 1200x675px
Is it me and my inability to have fun the older i get or is Season 3 of The Walking Dead by far the worst until now?

Four Episodes in and it got only one memorable scene where that one girl got shot in the head.

Will Telltale recover and save it with the last episode like they did in Season 2? For everyone who didn't kill Kenny i hope he will come and save the day by killing all but Clem.
>>
>you will never strangle Gabe
>>
Haven't played episode 4 yet but it's kind of underwhelming, yeah. I'd say it's better than season 2, at least.
>>
>>375646409
It's not you, don't worry.
I had the same feeling, but then I tried TLoU and felt something.
>>
>>375646409
Well the fact that there is NO GAMEPLAY AND WHAT MINUSCULE COMBAT CHOICES YOU ONCE HAD IN PREVIOUS SEASONS IS GONE yeah that it's safe to say its the absolute worst season by far. There are numerous other flaws, but I cannot forgive the removing of what small but fun gameplay there was in the past seasons. Little things that made you feel you actually had some control over what happened. I mean fuck QTEs really? You don't even have to aim at the head dude.. actually aiming at the head COUNTS AS A MISS. To kill zombies (during the two times it isn't a qte) you aim at the chest and watch a cut scene. Unforgivable.
>>
>>375648804
This is not the problem. If the plot was good, gameplay would be unnecessary.
>>
>>375649061
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU GAME RUINING FUCK
>>
>>375649061
Season 1
>Lee gets grabbed by a zombie in a grate below
>another notices and is closing in
>aim where you want to deal with situation at hand
>option to shoot him first or deal with one grabbing from below
>b to use the ice pick
>a to use gun
>ice pick slices zombies hand off
>gun shoots him quick but alerts a herd behind (same goes for shooting the standing one first giving you even less time to deal with one grabbing your foot)
>zombie that was closing in is closer
>same options ice pick or gun
>if you shot at all you need to book it out to the next room
Season 3
>press b to do unknown action
>something happens
>press b b b b b b to rapidly shoot at zombies closing in
>no aiming required
I don't feel the need to give anymore examples from season 1 or 2 but there are several. Several things that make replaying the game enjoyable and varied
>>
>>375648804
This, at least back then there was a thin veneer of game going on here, the occasional "monkey island for children" tier item puzzle and an action scene here or there that required reflexes superior to Stephen Hawking.

Now? It's a fucking choose your adventure book or VN.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170429-124228.jpg (412KB, 1398x978px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170429-124228.jpg
412KB, 1398x978px
>>
File: 1493252900640.png (1019KB, 687x890px) Image search: [Google]
1493252900640.png
1019KB, 687x890px
I'm gonna fuck Gabe

And theres nothing you can do about it!
>>
>>375651073
I can get him killed.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170430-052240.jpg (277KB, 1103x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170430-052240.jpg
277KB, 1103x1080px
>>375651109

Spoilers say you cant.
>>
>>375650865
I treat these games as movies, so gameplay hasn't been an issue for me.
Killing Kenny in a flashback now that triggered me.
>>
>>375651290
What spoilers?
>>
>>375651406
Thank you for admitting you're a brain dead fucking idiot slurping up diarrhea and thanking the shitter
>>
>>375651406
He made out like a bandit compared to Jane though, he got to spend a couple of years offscreen having post-apoc adventures with his two adopted kids, and died acting as a decoy for a horde so they could escape.

The flagrant fuck you Telltale gave janefags is literally the only great thing about this season.
>>
>>375651746
I guess, it IS way better than what Janefags got, still, would've liked to interact with him and dunno, maybe die but not in a flashback.
>>
>>375646409
My biggest peave is the scene after when that girl gets shot and clementine has managed to fight off all those raiders and dug a big ass grave in less than 10 minutes, shit don't make sense.
>>
Telltale has gone full jew. It reminds of of AMC and how after finally hitting great success, they actually doubled down on production value of their tv shows and basically become content with making garbage as long as people kept watching
>>
I think the issue with S3 is Clementine.
It will have been written as a separate story entirely, but then they have to shoehorn her in somewhere.
>>
File: 1493397667391.png (1MB, 786x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1493397667391.png
1MB, 786x1019px
>*sees you brushing teeth*

Mornin, Uncle Javi. Nice day right?

>*opens toothpaste*

Hey, can you pass me my toothbrush? Thanks

>*checks teeth in mirror*

Huh. Didnt know she was growing already.

>*picks hair out of gums*

Oh, this? Cmon Javi you took science class too, right? Its a hair. But uhh, not mine.

>*twirls hair between fingers*

Girls. Am I right, Javi? Think they're your sweetpeas and all that, but just a year into their teens start begging guys my age to use our mouths like vibrators?

>*smirks at you*

But then theres guys like you, right? I mean, the world needs them. Diversity and all that mess? We're all special. Your talent just happens to be clearing walkers while risking your life. Me? Well someone has to have the gifted tongue, right? And I aint talking communication.. I mean, who else is going to make Clem curl her toes? Feeling her streams of pussy nectar. Feeling it flow down the tongue like lemon juice on a sweet southern summer?

>*turns back to mirror to brush*

I mean, who else right?
>>
File: 1492546975165.png (42KB, 399x322px) Image search: [Google]
1492546975165.png
42KB, 399x322px
>>375652707
I can only imagine what you look like to write something like this
>>
File: clementine-and-javier.jpg (29KB, 854x431px) Image search: [Google]
clementine-and-javier.jpg
29KB, 854x431px
>>375652707
I cucked your father and i will do the same to you, so stop right now gabe, unless you want this to go south
>>
File: Gabriel_García.png (1MB, 733x949px) Image search: [Google]
Gabriel_García.png
1MB, 733x949px
>>375652852
>>375652896

>*shovels manure onto the crops*

Hey, thanks for this Uncle Javi. Without a hand I would have been doing this field work Clint sent me on all afternoon!

>*lifts head to catch breath*

Gee its hot..

>*tugs shirt, circulating air*

Wew I'm stinkin..

>*tugs collar and smells*

But not like last night.

>*turns to you*

Theres a difference you know. Hell, this funk I'm sporting isnt even a fraction of the smell I had coming out of Clem's room. You know, they say theres a smell of a man that has recently driven a innocent little sweetpea to do bad things..

>*raises eyebrows*

Huh? You dont know? Cmon Javi, I think you do. Just hard to imagine Clem doing those things, right? Evil things. Like using her pussy to milk sweaty ass cum covered cock till her god damn eyeballs are doing loops. A smell, Javi. An essence. Damn near satanic in debauchery let me tell you. The shit you wiff when passing an organized orgy room? That shit. But for me? I didnt need but one pair of blossoming tits and a sweet brown face to stink that room up last night. While you were sleeping in the other room, I was awake in the other. While catching shut eye, your ears were still prone. Hearing the rhythmic grunts of two kids discovering eachother, ensuring a cum-based mildew to grow on the sheets. But dont worry, we cleaned it up. And your nose? Susceptible to the aroma of the room right next.

>*looks at the crops*

You know, manure aside, this aint so bad. I mean the lemon flowers just do it for me. Just an aroma without corruption. Unlike me. Unlike Clem. Hell, i dont even have a word for it. But one thing's for sure, Javi...

>*puts shovel away*

When I stepped out of Clem's room...

>*stands beside you*

I sure as fuck didnt smell catholic.
>>
>>375653049
What if you died tonight and this is saved on your computer? Would your parents be proud?
>>
>>375653049
Please go on.
>>
File: TTB_Gabriel_Pissy.png (609KB, 531x685px) Image search: [Google]
TTB_Gabriel_Pissy.png
609KB, 531x685px
>>375653937

YO YO YO YO HOOOOOOOL UP
>*kisses Clem*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>*holds her hand*
SO U BE SAYIN
>*tells her they should go where Javi cant find them*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>*still holding her hand guides her to a shed*
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>*closes the door*
U BE SAYIN
>*turns to Clem*
HOL UP HOL UP
>*undresses her*
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
>*sees her tits*
SO U BE SAYIN
>*sees her pussy*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>*sees her asshole*
HE'LL ALWAYS BE
>*sucks her nipple*
ALWAYS GON BE
>*spits on cockhead before grinding it between her vulva*
AYYYOO HOL UP HE'LL ALWAYS BE
>*flips her over before spreading her asscheeks and spitting on it*
SO HE'LL ALWAYS BE
>*takes a big ass huff of her sweaty butt aroma*
ALWAYS GON BE
>*puts his cock through her pulsating butthole*
FOREVER
>*fucks it till kingdom cum*
EVA EVA
>*pulls out leaving a line of cum between his cock and her ass*
GON EVA BE
>*flips her over before cumming on her clitoris*
AYYYOO GON FOREVER BE
>*cums on her face*
HOL UP
>*cums on her tongue*
HE'LL FOREVER BE
>*cums on her eyes*
EVA BE
>*cums on her shoulder*
EVA EVA BE
>*cums in her armpits*
FOREVER EVA
>*cums on her neck*
WAIT JUST HOL UP YOU JAVIFAGS
>*cums on her nipppes*
U SAYING GABE WILL ALWAYS BE
>*cums in her bellybutton*
THE GUY WHO TOOK
>*cums on her feet*
CLEM'S
>*cums on Javi's face when he opens the shed door, telling Clem to spread her ass wide so Javi will be driven to suicide at the sight of the everflowing cum of Gabe that he never got to experience childhood love, especially to this degree where you literally make the young girl your uncle is interested in a walking cum dump*
VUR
JEEN
A TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE??????????????????????????????
>>
>>375654516
(You)
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.