[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people prefer one shot one kill headshots or headshot only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 945641851517404.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
945641851517404.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
Do people prefer one shot one kill headshots or headshot only gives you increased damage in FPS games?
>>
I prefer a bullet passing through an organic creature's brain to do exactly what it does.
>>
>>374567963
One shot one kill

I fucking HATE that shot some games do where a headshot is only increased damage and you need to shoot it again causes way more problems
>>
>>374567963
I prefer no headshots.
>>
>>374567963

One shot one kill, I hate any game that doesn't do this it's just retarded to be able to survive a headshot.

The only exception is if enemies have head armor that is reactive to being shot. Like in the PS1 Medal of Honor games where the first headshot would pop their helmets off and the second would kill them in 1 shot. But IIRC if you aimed lower and got a face shot you could still kill them in one shot and the helmet wouldn't pop off.
>>
Headshots are bullshit
>but they are hard to get
Not really. You can hit any part of the character if you really train for it and git gud.
>but it is ok because in real life you die if you get hit in the head
That's the strongest argument, but honestly realistic shit in videogames is kinda dumb. In real life when you get shot no matter how well trained or prepared you are in most cases, you still enter in a state of shock and your reflexes and abilities are impaired, Being trained just reduces the time to react again, but is very hard to completely nullify it.
It is too hard to avoid that massive rush of sudden pain it brings.
>>
One shot one kill, thank you siege. I do like the increased damage in killing floor 2 though.
>>
>>374567963

I know Rainbow 6 Siege has alot of arguments since ANY gun can get a headshot

I kinda prefer headshot multipliers are dumb as fuck
>>
Tf2 is the only fps that does headshots right
>>
If it's a realistic shooter, one or two shots depending on if the head is protected like another anon said. If it's a sci-fi shooter, then either more damage or one shot once the energy shield is down.
>>
Depends on the game. Shit like ARMA or Siege need to have OSOK headshots because they are trying to be more realistic.

Anything else just needs increased damage because in most games headshots are random as fuck and cause by recoil or spraying rather than actual skill. Insta death from hitscan weapons isn't fun.
>>
>>374568718
>brain surgery is hard

lmao not really dude just study really hard and git gud
>>
>>374569325
Here is that reply you wanted shitposter
>>
>>374567963

One shot headshots are the true way its so fucking annoying since headshot multipliers make you think the netcode of a game is bad
>>
>>374567963
karadzic did nothing wrong
>>
>>374571705

Expect make shit music the Bosnians did a hell of alot better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tidVWMJxK7s
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.