[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the first program advance you ever used, /v/? Did you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1465151359373.png (156KB, 441x331px) Image search: [Google]
1465151359373.png
156KB, 441x331px
What was the first program advance you ever used, /v/? Did you chance upon it by yourself? Don't tell me you found out about them from a guide...
>>
>>373465059
Sword Widesword Longsword
M-Cannon Combo

Word of mouth + watched the show. I miss network transmission
>>
lifesword because that was the only one they knew in the show when I got the game, I didn't even think there were more
>>
You posted it.

Shit carried me the entire game. Back then people were hogging knowledge on gamefaqs
>>
Lifesword and giga cannon
i also learned the master style program advance on my own.
>>
Miss these games.
>>
Lifesword
Learned it from the anime
>>
I didnt find any
And I beat 5,6, and all the starforces
>>
>>373466225

Amazed no one moved in on the big gap it left. Just a graphics update would have been enough. I miss sprite games in general though
>>
>>373466349
Some of the most powerful combos don't even involve PAs, beating the game without them is perfectly viable
>>
Lifesword as well, and tried it when I saw it on the anime. I was pretty stoked it worked. This was during MMBN1 so it kind of irked me that the PA was 5 separate swords unlike one huge one.
>>
>>373465686
yeah, this too
>>
>there will never be a pokemon GO style Battle Network game
>>
>>373466676
>net navis will never be a thing
>>
>>373465059
I watched the animu, then tried to get all my chips to match the same letter to test a lot of combinations
>>
>>373465059
lifesword from the anime

the first one i really figured out for myself though was big heart (holy panel +roll + r300)
>>
>>373468090
did you do it on accident?
>>
>>373465059
Time Bomb +
>>
>>373466349
Only SF3 have PA, and they are just a sightly more powerful version of some chip. You get way more damage spamming swrdfghtr with Rogue noise.
>>
>>373468242
yeah on accident
>>
>>373465059
The games give you plenty of hints, so I found the Canons and LifeSword advances.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.