[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fucking fuck were they thinking when they put this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: botw shrine.jpg (32KB, 800x450px)
botw shrine.jpg
32KB, 800x450px
What the fucking fuck were they thinking when they put this in the game
>>
>"we have to justify the wii u gamepads existence somehow"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y64LlB-a7pg
>>
>>372368984

>Not flipping it over and going over to it and using stasis on the ball
>>
>>372368984
>he didn't just flick it real fast so the ball sails towards the left
Took me 2 tries, try learning how to play videogames first you fucking nerd.
>>
File: 689660.jpg (29KB, 302x348px) Image search: [Google]
689660.jpg
29KB, 302x348px
was this suppose to be hard?
>>
>>372369286
It is if you actually tried to do it the 'correct' way. But this Shrine is really more of a 'think outside the box, you moron' puzzle than anything else.
>>
I didn't flip it over, but I did twist it so that the ball would fall in the ending straightaway so then I could just fling it and skip the maze.
>>
>>372369343
I did it the "correct" way, it was pretty easy.
>>
>>372369281
>hurr you didn't beat this stupid minigame with shitty contols the 1st time, kill yourself

drink bleach, not all of us are on the spectrum like you
>>
>>372368984

It was only hard because I could be bothered to put down my Pro Controller and boot the Gamepad.

Easily worst part of the game.
>>
>>372369343
No it's not hard even if you do it the "correct" way.
Give up on video games and life altogether if you had issues with some kindergarten "puzzle".
>>
>>372369858

No, it is hard if you do it the correct way because the physics on everything in the game are completely fucked
>>
>>372369553
>>372369858
Alright, you got me. It wasn't hard, it was just tedious as hell if you mistimed the flick in the end and you had to start it all over again.
>>
>>372369281
We found a drone so into Nintendo games, that he can beat unbearable Nintendo puzzles on the second try.
>>
>>372369858
Yeah drone, it was just as tedious as fuck. But not hard.
>>
>>372368984
I just turned the whole thing on its side and rolled it down that
>>
>>372369691

Thinking outside of the confines of the controls would be the opposite of autism, shithead.
>>
Flip the whole thing over and use it like a giant paddle
>>
>>372370142
>he can't beat a legend of Zelda puzzle
Wew
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.