[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: gabe.png (44KB, 1023x516px)
gabe.png
44KB, 1023x516px
What did he mean by this?
>>
That there is a chance.
>>
>>371590060
>any chance for a new IP?
>yes
>HL3/Portal 3 confirmed

why are normies so stupid?
>>
Maybe it means that it won't be Half Life 3.
Right now, HL3 has massive hype behind it so it'll never be released.
They'll make a new IP in the same universe that somehow, includes both Portal 2 and Half life elements.
>>
He specifically answered that there's a chance of a new IP coming. How does this in any way imply he's going to make a new half-life game?

That conclusion makes no fucking sense, I hate Reddit.
>>
>>371590060
>senpai noticed me!
How the fuck are they still doing this shit 5 years later? There has seriously been no update to the "awesome pretend weeaboo reference" shit out there on social media?
I guess I should be happy.
>>
Valve aren't going to make video games anymore.

They're too busy with steam, esports, VR, and generally shit nobody gives a fuck about. Just accept the fact that they're dead. They're no longer a video game making company.
>>
>>371590060
I still don't get why Valve don't just hire some extra staff to work on the game development side of their company. They act like they can only either concentrate on running Steam or on creating games but not both. But they have an absolute asston of money and their games tend to sell very well so they cold feasibly do both.
>>
>>371591038

/v/ does the exact same thing just with different words

>What did he mean by this?

>LOL

>Now that the dust has settled

>tfw too intelligent for X

>This is X. Say something nice about Y

etc.

You aren't better than reddit you're just different
>>
Why are Reddit edits always so fucking pathethic?

>Omg he replied - hype!! xD

Or even worse

>some guy makes a funny quip
>gets golded
>EDIT: Omg I never expected this to blow up. Thanks for all the upvotes and gold kind stranger :-DDDDD
>>
>>371591180
Like we don't do the same with (You)'s.

Reminder about that time Hiro took (You)s and every faggot came out to rage at him
>>
>>371590060
PRAISE LORD GABEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Dislikes? Really? :v
>>
>>371591329
i invested all my savings into (You)'s you bastard
>>
>>371591167
t. reddit
>>
>>371591712
This sounds as stupid as "boop the snoot"
fuck you
I hate you all
>>
File: 545343.png (352KB, 483x390px) Image search: [Google]
545343.png
352KB, 483x390px
>>371593169

boop the snoot!
>>
>>371591167
>You aren't better than reddit you're just different
This. It always amused me the superiority complex 4chan has towards Reddit (and cripplechan has towards 4chan), because they're all as bad as each other.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.