[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wew lads, nearly got memed got again. Thanks Steam! Nier sucks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 27

File: terrible.png (29KB, 530x481px) Image search: [Google]
terrible.png
29KB, 530x481px
Wew lads, nearly got memed got again.

Thanks Steam!

Nier sucks. /v/ has shit taste.
>>
that's too bad, i hope you find a video game you like anon
>>
Have fun with your virtual ones and zeros, you sure showed them.
>>
>>371468170

>tax

for fucking virtual currencies

fucking kek

man europe is a shithole
>>
>>371468170
>refunding GOTY
Your loss.
>>
>refund
>exchanging for store credit
you sure showed them
lmao, make better decisions next time, faggot
>>
>>371468268
>>371468382
I could have got it refunded to my credit card no problem are you guys retarded? lmao
>>
>>371468491
>deleted
heh

>credit card
lmao
>>
>>371468491
Since you have money in your steam wallet now.

please buy me cs go sensei?
>>
>>371468672
I don't think you can gift CS any more
>>371468624
my credit score is disgustingly good which helped me get a sick mortgage last year, why wouldn't you have a credit card?
>>
>>371468936
>why wouldn't you have a credit card?
>borrowing money that i dont have, and repaying back with interest
>>
>>371469121
>repaying back with interest
???
lmao, how old are you?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170323-152019_1.jpg (138KB, 1762x755px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170323-152019_1.jpg
138KB, 1762x755px
>>371469021
Fuck off
>>371468936
You can now
>>
>>371469173
>borrow money
>here it is, plus interest
they dont just let you have money. i would have tens of thousands of credit cards it it were true
>>
>>371468170
I don't know why they even released it on PC, JRPG is the least popular genre for them.
>>
>>371469271
you clearly don't understand how credit cards work
>i would have tens of thousands of credit cards it it were true
and your credit score would be terrible
>>
>>371468270
>virtual currencies

What did he mean by this.
>>
>>371469316
This is one of the most successful Steam releases Square has ever had for its Japanese titles, on the contrary.
The current sales are a little over 150k and its not even been a week. The first week sales in Japan when it first came out on PS4 was 200k.
>>
>>371469271
Do your understand how a credit card works? You don't get interest if you pay it off every month.

He's right though its the best way to build credit unless your constantly in debt with a car payment.
>>
>>371468170
The insane love for Nier on /v/ has forced me to realize that I simply am not part of the target demographic for AAA games. You have to remember there is a whole generation of gamers that has been raised on video games that wish they were movies or anime, and are more adept at enjoying this shit than anyone born in the 80s or early 90s.
>>
>>371469502
Nier is not a AAA game. It is a AA game. It is on par in budget with titles like Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep and Final Fantasy Type-0. Not Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III.
>>
>>371469345
yeah but i would have lots of money

i wouldnt give a shit about credit score if they just gave me money. the whole concept about
>give money
>let me look at this number
>here you go, based on this number you get x
is bullshit

>>371469475
i understand, so i could get s 2.5k loan, buy shit, sell it off and cover the cost of the loan then top off whats left as mine after giving back the 2.5k?
and my credit score would go up?
wew
no wonder the rich get away with this shit
>>
>>371469271
No interest if you pay it off monthly but credit card companies bank on the fact people spend way too much that they don't have. Not everyone is that irresponsible with their money.
>>
>buying things you don't need with money you don't have to impress people yoi don't like
>>
>>371469582
Regardless, same lesson learned. Whether it be AAA or AA, there is very little concern for gameplay and very little "show don't tell" in video game stories anymore.
>>
>>371468170
>2h 45m
>refunded

what the fuck!
>>
>>371469502
>are more adept at enjoying this shit than anyone born in the 80s or early 90s.
nah I was born in the 80s. Nier looks alright.
>>
>>371469814
>Nier looks alright.

I said "insane love" not level headedness.
>>
>>371469606
>yeah but i would have lots of money
You wouldn't, because
a) there's a fee on balance transfers
b) your first credit card's balance would be worth fuck all unless you provide proof on income
>i wouldnt give a shit about credit score if they just gave me money
You're immensely short sighted

They don't just give out money for free otherwise fucking everyone would be scamming credit card companies.
>>
>>371469721
I don't really understand how you can think there isn't much concern for gameplay when this game's mechanics are significantly more advanced and offer more to the player than the original Nier did. It also has better balancing, making enemies more aggressive and not creating damage sponges on higher difficulties, unlike the original Nier which suffered this. This could not and would not have happened if there wasn't an intended goal to emphasize and improve upon prior weak gameplay mechanics.
Previously you could just block enemy bullets and be invincible, but now you have to actually dodge some of them while destroying others. There's also more kinds of attacks as opposed to a single combo string.
None of these changes would have taken place if there wasn't concern for the gameplay
>>
>>371469847
They're fans of Yoko Taro, they're just delighted that he finally found some success.
>>
>>371468170
Threadly reminder that "but it gets good after 100 hours!" is the refuge of the greatest examples our species
>>
>>371468170
>Almost 1/5 of the price is from taxes

??? Why are your taxes so high bro?
>>
File: dat.webm (3MB, 398x580px) Image search: [Google]
dat.webm
3MB, 398x580px
>>371468170
how gay do you have to be
>>
>>371469769
Steam makes exceptions for games that are notorious for having problems and running like shit.
>>
File: 235654766.png (190KB, 354x389px) Image search: [Google]
235654766.png
190KB, 354x389px
>>371468170
I did the same thing. Majority of /v/ said Nier: Automata was good. It wasn't. It's worse than Bayonetta and Metal Gear Rising in every single way. And the story is retarded and the writing is like some edgy high-school drama club shit. The only good thing was 2B and A2 was hot but the rest of the game fucking sucked.

Nioh and BotW were so much better.
>>
>>371469892
Because it's not as if the original Nier was created with great concern for gameplay. I'm not knocking the game anon, I'm just saying it's been a wake up call for me. I'm kind of shocked at the explanations I've read for why it's such a good game. Then again, I felt the same way about Mass Effect 1 ans 2. Nier:A has just been the straw the broke the camels back for me. It's great for what it is, which is a movement in gaming that doesnt appeal to me.
>>
>>371469989
Doesn't matter how waifu-baity the game is when it sucks...
>>
>>371468170
>listening to /v/
>ever
>when it's some obscure series no one knows about
Good thing you got your money back
>>
>>371470015
Agreed. Nier: Automata is a shit game through and through and Nierfags arguments for why it's good boils down to "B-But 2B is fucking sexy and Taro is le ebin meme man!". Nierfags know their game sucks and will be binning for $3 in a couple of weeks.
>>
>>371470176
Same shit happened with Xenoblade Chronicles X, refunded that shit too.
>>
>>371470015
>worse than MGR
How? MGR was too easy and let you run right up to foot soldiers and slash at them without any resistance. Standard fodder enemies still at least aggressively attack at you on Hard on this and don't let you just walk up to them. Because most of said soldiers carried guns and shot at you in MGR and you could deflect all bullets, it took away some potential challenge.
There was also less gameplay variety in MGR. The same stuff you were doing in the beginning of the game you were doing by end game, with no changes at any point beyond new weapons and abilities. Nothing like the switches to shmup gameplay in Nier.
>>
>>371470232
>How? MGR was too easy and let you run right up to foot soldiers and slash at them without any resistance

Can't tell if you're talking about Nier or Rising here.
>>
>>371469367
That you're not worth the shit from the underside of my boot you cunt.
>>
>>371470232
Nier is DMC gameplay but worse in every single way because you just button mash for an infinite combo without the enemy doing anything. And changing to a higher difficulty does nothing or introduce no new mechanics and simply give the enemies more health and more damage, which is a copout used by every shit game ever made. Meanwhile in Metal Gear Rising you at least have fun slashing enemies in creative ways and the boosfights are way more inspired with you climbing around, jumping around, dodging around and using creative and fun ways to take them down. Boss fights in Nier are nothing like that. Adam fight for example is the most boring shit ever.
>>
>>371470015
You know a game is shit when the following applies to it:

>Made by some no-name retard
>Story is shit with bad writing and characters are shit with also bad writing
>Game is hyped on /v/ because the characters are fucking hot and sexy
>>
>>371469606
>i wouldnt give a shit about credit score if they just gave me money. the whole concept about
>>give money
>>let me look at this number
>>here you go, based on this number you get x
>is bullshit

It actually isn't bull shit. That "number" is what determines whether or not you can take out a mortgage, request a loan, buy a car, etc.

>i understand, so i could get s 2.5k loan, buy shit, sell it off and cover the cost of the loan then top off whats left as mine after giving back the 2.5k?

Well, yeah, you could. But you'd need a lot more capital to make any real profit. 2.5k isn't going to give you shit for a return. Also, selling (flipping) shit takes work and requires infrastructure. If you're only interested in being a money handler, you're better off investing in competent ventures. Of course, if you do this, you end up placing your money in limbo for God only knows how long, and there's always the risk of your investment defaulting.
>>
>>371468170
>>371470015
Also got a refund. The game was boring and trash from the first hour.
>>
>>371468936
>>371469121
Credit card discussion is completely retarded on 4chan because there are both yuropoors and murrikans here. Using credit cards in many European countries is much less common than in the US because there is no real point to doing so. Not only are the annual fees high for many credit cards, there hardly are any bonuses to them, unless you spend ridiculous amounts of money and/or think that spending money you don't have is a bonus. Not all European countries have credit score system just like in the US. Rather than having a positive credit score for using a credit card properly and shit, you can only have a neutral one, or a bad one if you've failed to pay your bills in time and shit. In the US, there seems to be no real point to not using a credit card as long as you're at least a little responsible with your money.
>>
>>371470176
>obscure series no one knows about
>is actually successfully competing with the new Ghost Recon in sales numbers
>>371470265
Rising
In Automata on Hard at least even the smaller robots arm swings have long enough range to where you can't just run at and attack at them without taking a hit, thus forcing you to dodge and then attack or keep your distance and shoot at them.
>>371470361
Increasing Nier Automata's difficulty increases the aggressiveness of enemy AI. It doesn't just change damage dealt and health.
>>
>>371470561
I don't know of a single person in Europe that has a credit card.

Everyone simply has a bank card linked to the bank account.
>>
>buy game just to refund it
>screenshot it to start shit on /v/

Kill yourself.
>>
>>371470161

totally gay or underage
>>
>>371470605
>In Automata on Hard at least even the smaller robots arm swings have long enough range to where you can't just run at and attack at them without taking a hit, thus forcing you to dodge and then attack or keep your distance and shoot at them.
Which is completely negated by the fact that you can infinitely combo your attacks and dodging is overpowered as hell with insane range. Increasing the difficulty effectively only makes the enemies more bullet spongy.

>Increasing Nier Automata's difficulty increases the aggressiveness of enemy AI. It doesn't just change damage dealt and health.
See my above reply. It really doesn't in a meaningful way.
>>
>>371470449
None of that applies to it. No one's going around calling Senran Kagura the greatest thing ever and yet it fits the exact same criteria you're shitposting about.

Automata was hyped because its an improvement upon an already great original Nier, which was great for a variety of reasons, most notably its ability to tell two extremely different stories just by withholding information from the player, though its Zelda-like gameplay and strong OST with characters' who had time spent on them to give reasons for the way they act.
>>
>>371470693
You sound like you've played it. I feel like I'm constantly fighting between positioning the camera and attacking, am I missing something?
>>
>>371470605
>ass: the game aka virgin bait
vs
>another ubishit open world memegame #3847298
Woah, pal, it's almost fucking impressive I say.
>>
>>371470292
You should clean your boots anon. Smelling of poo poo all day is probably why you play /v/idya all day and get no cunny fun time.
>>
>>371470614
Just so you know 99% of the time when people say a "credit card" they don't actually mean buying something on credit.
>>
File: chrome_2017-03-17_23-43-52.png (18KB, 715x85px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-03-17_23-43-52.png
18KB, 715x85px
>>371468170
I'll buy it at the christmas sale for 66% off
>>
>>371470743
The same problem persists in most action games like notably DMC and MGR. There's no easy way to actually combat it except trying to use locking mechanisms effectively. It's like when fans of Dark Souls/Bloodborne tell you that the shit camera is part of the difficulty. Just gotta bear with it somehow.
>>
>>371470789
Every Ubisoft game sells like hotcakes
If a game is competing with a Ubisoft game its not obscure
>>
>>371470832
I started playing with mouse because you can at least turn the camera while attacking but it feels like there's a 1 second delay on input for rotating the camera. Also the keyboard controls are garbage.
>>
>>371468491
>credit card
You've shown no-one. You spent money thats not yours on a game you didn't research to make sure you like, then got the money that wasn't yours refunded into a crypto currency so you can buy games that won't be yours.
Nice man, you got nothing but debt. I''m super jelly i just made mum put on extra tendies.
>>
>>371470725
Except Automata degrades the amazing storytelling and prose-like writing of the first game. So what you're left with is a Platinum game with alright story compared to their earlier games, which is a dissapointment since the Platinum gameplay isn't much to cheer about.
>>
>>371470743
>>371470832
I've never understood these complaints about action games. You're supposed to control the camera as you move around, making it face the direction of the enemy you are fighting and turning the camera as needed to keep a close eye on your surroundings whilst not losing track of the enemy you're attacking. The camera should be following your attacks at all times. Its just that you're given nearly full freedom to control it so you have to make an active effort to control the camera while doing all this
>>
>>371470926
I played Nier: Automata on PS4 so I can't help you too much with M&K controls, but I hear there's input lag in the game so try googling "Automata input lag" and see if you find a way to reduce it.

Otherwise investing in a good camera could be worthwhile for not only Nier but other games.
>>
>>371468170
Man, I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>371468170
>Nier sucks
What a pity, what games are good according to you?
>>
>>371470967
but the camera is zoomed in
>>
>>371470641
Aww did the nier babby get his feelings hurt because his game got shit reviews, score and flopped hard compared to other new games?

>>371470669
you're totally a 12 year old kid fapping to 2b knowing his favorite game is shit lmao
>>
File: ASA.jpg (41KB, 606x348px) Image search: [Google]
ASA.jpg
41KB, 606x348px
>>371470561
You're correct.
>>
>>371471073
Nier has the highest review scores of any new game to come out right now and is beating out several Final Fantasy games in terms of sales on PC. The fuck are you on about?
>>
>>371471028
botw has been fun so far
>inb4 you say it sucks
>>371470953
>Nice man, you got nothing but debt
That's fine, I can afford it. £40 is nothing to me, and it's money I was going to spend on steam at some point any way.
>>
>>371471028
Yoshi's Island. But only if you take the time to collect all the red coins.
>>
>>371471143
BotW, Nioh and Horizon says hi :^)
>>
>>371469995
That's not the case with Nier though.

They really don't give a fuck, most times you can refund well over 2h.
>>
>>371469995

And Nier is one of them ?

Wow,thanks /v/. I just dodge a bullet if this is true. The game must be total ass if steam put it in exception list like that.
>>
>>371471217
Mouse and keyboard controls sucks cock and the game has performance issues.

so yeah issues
>>
>>371471191
It has a higher review score than Nioh and is equal to Horizon, though
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4
>>
>>371470176
>his money
>>
File: NIER.png (360KB, 1431x951px) Image search: [Google]
NIER.png
360KB, 1431x951px
>>371471254
It doesnt keep crying nier babby
>>
>>371471324
Holy shit.

Literally worse than Nioh, Yakuza BotW and Horizon. God damn Nier sucks bro.

The only game worse than Nier is Gravity Rush lmao
>>
File: nier tomato.png (63KB, 685x317px) Image search: [Google]
nier tomato.png
63KB, 685x317px
>>371471324
>>371471375
Horizon and Nioh are both only on PS4, so if we're comparing, shouldn't we also be comparing to PS4 scores?
>>
>>371468170
>he actually paid £40 for a video game in the first place

End yourself.
>>
>>371471245

Doesn't Koei Tecmo port have the same kind of problems ? Heard latest atelier port is so shitty and doesn't even support mouse. Did those games make it into exception list too ?
>>
>>371471324
>>
File: META CRITICAL HIT.png (23KB, 651x106px) Image search: [Google]
META CRITICAL HIT.png
23KB, 651x106px
>>371471404
And BotW is on WiiU and Switch.

Keep crying lmao
>>
>>371471172
>Yoshi's Island
I love Nier but damn, that's some fine taste!
>>
>>371471217
There're always people who have problems
>Broken on my machine
It's nowhere near massive for this game.

It has a serious issue with fullscreen, borderless window is the only way to have game at full resolution. Otherwise it runs perfectly.
>>
>>371471418
>*buys Neo Geo console and rare cartridges*
>>
>>371471430
Are you really this fucking retarded?
There is no exception list, and the 2 hours thing was never a hard rule in the first place.

Atelier and several other KT ports like Toukiden 2 don't have mouse support, instead controlling the camera by keyboard keys.

Nier Automata DOES have mouse support, allowing you to control and attack using your mouse and keyboard both. Its just that character action games generally play better with a cojntroller, and, in the case of Nier Automata, the constantly changing genre/camera perspective makes the keyboard and mouse controls (generally speaking) worse than a controller's.
>>
>>371468270
at least we got good healthcare, you got shitty one and trump is going to take it away to let you die when you get sick
>>
File: 1487567810850.gif (1MB, 262x323px) Image search: [Google]
1487567810850.gif
1MB, 262x323px
>>371468170
That's nice. Bye bye.
>>
>>371470015
>>371470361
>>371470693
>>371470965
Sums up most of my thoughts as well.
>>
>>371471507
I thought in my last post I mentioned specifically Horizon and Nioh without talking about BotW. I know its review score is high. Automata however is the highest rated recently released game on PS4.
>>
>>371471534
>2 hours thing was never a hard rule in the first place.

The rule says otherwise. Wtf are u smoking ?
>>
>>371471651
http://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/
>but even if you fall outside of the refund rules we’ve described, you can ask for a refund anyway and we’ll take a look.
What are YOU smoking? It was never something they were strict on
>>
>>371471620
Ok cuck? whats your pont? its on pc as well and we have higher standards than you consolecucks do lmao it only got a decent score on ps4 because you're so starved for games you literally eat shit up and praise it
>>
>>371471784
>Aww did the nier babby get his feelings hurt because his game got shit reviews, score and flopped hard compared to other new games?
I'm a PC gamer.
My point is that your entire argument has been flawed from the getgo
>>
File: pc build.png (513KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
pc build.png
513KB, 800x522px
>>371471872
it hasn't by my or your logic. nier got shit reviews on pc. that's it. we have higher standards than consolecucks like you do.
>>
File: 1438783808581.jpg (73KB, 356x384px) Image search: [Google]
1438783808581.jpg
73KB, 356x384px
>>
>>371471324
btfoing nierfag virgins is the best thing on earth, their salt and tears are delicious
>>
The enemies in Nier are so fucking stupid and the combat is really open for abuse. Also the fucking weapons are so fucking similar.
>>
>>371468170
>>371470015
Nier: Automata is the biggest meme on 4chan. It only got popular on social media and gaming forums because of 2B. Even Taro knows it which is why he tweeted about it. Literally the definition of all fluff, no stuff. It's so impeccably shallow it's no wonder weeb beta virgins fucking love it.
>>
>>371471740
>http://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/

So basically you're at the mercy of whichever shithead that might take a look at your request if your case is outside the specified rule. Sounds like there's a hard rule in place there for me. Of course some retards like you probably take this for granted and think otherwise.
>>
>>371472031
>>371471971
>>371471784
>>371471073
>>371468624
>>371468491
>>371469606
>>371471217
>>371472218
Screencap this post and post the picture in this thread.
>>
>>371471073
>Aww did the nier babby get his feelings hurt because his game got shit reviews, score and flopped hard compared to other new games?
No, because none of that happened. Sure you're not projecting the faults of a game you liked onto Nier for being a better game?
>>
>>371470015
>>371470186
>>371470449
>>371471324

https://twitter.com/highimpactsex/status/844263978360586243

Just a reminder that Nier is a philosophical masterpiece and most of you are too pleb to understand it. The ratings only proves what happens when you throw great art to the unwashed masses.
>>
>>371472335
literally flopping with shit sales and reviews compared to every other game
>>
>>371472496
not going to look at your twitter with 1 retweet and 0 likes

>Just a reminder that Nier is a philosophical masterpiece and most of you are too pleb to understand it. The ratings only proves what happens when you throw great art to the unwashed masses.

you mean the shit ratings that prove nobody likes Nier? lmaoooooooooooo

the only masterpiece is 2b. the writing is pleb-tier and worse than drakengard 1 and frirst nier and the story is generic hollywood shit
>>
>>371472496
>Just a reminder that Nier is a philosophical masterpiece

Ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
>>
>>371472558
>>371472608
Case proven
>>
File: FLOP.png (23KB, 640x96px) Image search: [Google]
FLOP.png
23KB, 640x96px
>>371472496
>Just a reminder that Nier is a philosophical masterpiece and most of you are too pleb to understand it
>This is what niercucks unironically believe

Thanks for the laugh mate. I'll show it to my campus.
>>
>>371471507
>>371472661
Pretty embarassing for a game.
>>
>>371472661
>>371472608
>>371472506
>>371472558
>>371472218
>>371471217
>>371469606
>>371468491
>>371468624
>>371471073
>>371471784
>>371471971
>>371472031
>>371472717
Screencap this post and then post the image in this thread. I want to see what it looks like.
>>
File: toplel.jpg (9KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
toplel.jpg
9KB, 197x256px
ITT: OP keeps replying to himself ignoring facts and parroting misinformation.
>>
>>371468170
best game since MGS3

you are just a plebby fps chad
>>
>>371472496

>life is meaningless and you should kill yourself

>philosophical

yea maybe for a brain dead babies first time being a cynic
>>
>promoting theft
where are the mods when we need them
just remove this thread
>>
>>371471191
nier outsold botw in japan day 1

lmaoing at ur life nintenbro
>>
File: LMAO.png (32KB, 159x183px) Image search: [Google]
LMAO.png
32KB, 159x183px
>371472291
>371472763
>you will never be as mad as this niercuck

Feels amazing.
>>
File: 1438602189_van.gif (344KB, 256x192px)
1438602189_van.gif
344KB, 256x192px
>>371471784
>cuck insult
i mean... could you be a little bit more creative when insulting someone?
>>
>>371472661
Don't worry m8, I'm sure you'll do your campus proud with that lack of intellectual ability.
>>
>>371472846
That's not at all what that said. That post wasn't just blatant nihilism
>>
>>371468170
If you don't want it, just give it to me. I'll appreciate it properly.
>>
>>371472876
I said post it fuccboi
>>
>>371472846
>he thinks Nier Automata is about Nihilism & suicide

try harder pleb
>>
File: ROFLMAO.png (168KB, 400x256px) Image search: [Google]
ROFLMAO.png
168KB, 400x256px
>371472915
>still this mad on an anonymous imageboard

ahahahha this is fucking epic literally laughing my sides to orbit right now
>>
>>371472915
kek calm down kid you're embarassing as fuck
>>
Please don't trigger tarotards. These retards even worse than soulsfags. They are literally crazy.
>>
Why are you guys so hostile about these things.
NA delivered everything i wanted, and everything it promotes itself with is in the game, you know trailers exist, right?
/V/ always hates on popular games but this is one of those scenarios where the game receives hate only a few weeks after because...?
The guy refunding only had ~2hrs in the game so i wouldn't take the post so seriously anyways.
>>
>>371473098
this

weeb beta cucks are crazy when they get triggered.
>>
>>371472226
It's not a hard rule though anon. I've clocked 5+ hours on Baulders Gate and i still got a refund. The game kept crashing and i couldn't even get out of the starting dungeon.
>>
>>371473098
>>371473160
>>371473189
>only one new poster IP after these 3 posts
Hmmm
>>
>>371473160
Whats /V/?
>>
>>371469367
What is britbong currency based on these days? I know the euro is based on pure unfiltered bullshit, but most currencies are these days.
>>
>>371473243
>people can't have a discussion
>getting this triggered

damn i knew you got crazy when triggered holy shit gonna need to quarantine your weeb beta cuck ass
>>
>>371473243
After OP got called out he's making sure to not post exactly 1 minute apart anymore.

Would be hilarious if a mod came in and public banned every one of his post.
>>
>>371473098
>>371473189
Anyone who frequents /v/ is crazy anyway.
>>
>>371473319
>still this triggered

LMAO it's so easy to rile up you niercucks since you know the game flopped and now want a safespace without criticism
>>
>>371473340

achullay dumb anime posters are the most retarded, they put to many stupid games on pedastals and jap games are always full of plots holes and terrible writing just like nier, this game wasn't even deep, it was shallow at best everything is understood at face value.
>>
File: ok.gif (4MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
ok.gif
4MB, 400x225px
>>371472993
>>
>>371473454
>achullay

you were saying something about dumb posters?
>>
>>371468270
Yeah but my foreskin is still intact isn't it
>>
>>371473454
you know a game is shit when weebs call it 2deep4u when they can't even explain why

lmao
>>
>>371473420
>flopped
>gained tons more praise for rest of the series
>Taro validated and may make new game
>plebcucks can get triggered by 2B spam

Seems like a victory for us Nierbros
>>
I want to fuck 9S
>>
>>371472846
The game is literally one of the only games ever to make feel genuine happiness for the cast.
Sure, it has nhialistic themes and you struggle a lot but the struggles are rewarded.
>>
>>371471535
abu jizzir al jaffacakes gonna take ours though
>>
>>371471324
>4 reviews
>>
>>371473534
http://pastebin.com/b8abHXcF
>>
>>371473578
It still flopped harder than every other game recently released except GR.

If that constitutes as a victory for you then I can't help but laugh at the "nier" "fanbase".
>>
>>371471158
>$40 is nothing to me
>Bothered to refund
You cared enough for that
>>
>>371473692
>basing your criteria on sales in the ephemeral present

Search Herman Melville & Van Gogh.
>>
He's a troll in for the triggering, just ignore this thread and have fun.
>>
>>371468270
Fun fact: in the end of the day you pay even more taxes, hell you pay a fortune for fucking aspirin.
>>
>>371473684

yup about as deep as the people who listen to noise music

nier really is a pleb filter for babies first time thinking about existentialism.
>>
>>371473684
>http://pastebin.com/b8abHXcF
>The world of Nier exists after a meaningless series of creation and destruction. What's left is the androids, the robots, and the humans in the moon. The androids and the robots are sentient, but they refuse to believe they are. They don't want to succumb to their Dionysian tendencies and accept a world without God, even if they are suffering from the consequences of this reality. So the players and the characters in the game have to find a way to find meaning in this meaningless world.

This is so wrong on so many accounts that I don't even know where to begin. That entire compound of text has more to do with the writers subjective view on the world (likely some depressed guy sitting in his home all day) and imposing it on a videogame than it has to do with the actual plot and messages of the game itself.
>>
>>371468270
Enjoy being forever in debt by the time you finish college :3
>>
>>371469502
I was born in the 70s and Nier is good. Maybe you just have shit taste in everything, kid.
>>
>>371473839
g8 discussion m8
>>
>>371473912
>Actually on 4chan past the age of 20

lmao you fucked up in life
>>
>>371473684
I find it hilarious that Nierfags think their games are some 2deep4u shit when Taro himself admitted that they're not and he just writes whatever he comes up with.

Most cucked fanbase of all time.
>>
>>371473912

>4chan having any sort of refined taste whatsoever
>>
>>371474110
>believing in intentional fallacy
>believing Taro's words in the first place
>>
>could get a masterpiece like W3 for half the price + all its expansions
>Witcher 3 would run, look and play better than this garbage
>nierdrones think their game isn't the biggest flop of the year so far
>muh philosophyyyy deep writing feelzzz
lmao
>>
File: 1490227166479.jpg (323KB, 480x953px) Image search: [Google]
1490227166479.jpg
323KB, 480x953px
>>371474006
>implying you didn't already fuck up in life by posting here under the age of 20
>>
>>371472661
>Thanks for the laugh mate. I'll show it to my campus.

They're gonna think you're so cool!

>HAHAHAH HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT ON 4CHAN!

>Nobody cares about your stupid fucking videogame internet shit Howard, we're trying to study.

>BUT HE WAS WRONG! AHAHAHAAHAHAHA WHAT A DUMB GAYFAG I BET HE'S A SONYPONY

>Shut UP Howard
>>
>>371468170
I was gonna buy this until I found out it pulls an MGS2 Mc swap. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>371474425
lmao says the 40 year old wasting his life on 4chan

go tell your wifes son you love him AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
>>371474570
It doesn't.
>>
>>371474415
>he thinks Nier is 'played'

Lol who plays games anymore?

Nier already destroyed the concept of games.
>>
>>371474415
>not buying ME:A to make /v/ angry
>>
>>371474836
>go tell your wifes son you love him
But I already told you I love you, anon.
>>
>>371472763
Do it yourself you worthless sack of shit.
>>
>>371468170
>£40
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>371472496
>https://twitter.com/highimpactsex/status/844263978360586243
Jesus Christ, the autism...
>>
>>371471158
you obviously care enough to do a refund

just stop, you got blown the fuck out by that guy really hard, think it's time to take a hard look on your life choices my man
>>
>>371472496
>looking for meanings when it's not there
Nier touches a little on most of the things these people mention, but it really isn't all that important or relevant to what it is at it's core, an entertainment device with fan service. First and foremost it will always be a video-game, not an exercise in metaphysical discussion, of course it can be anything these people interpret it to be but that is and never was the original intention of the creator or developer, let's be honest here people are so fed up with leftist complains in this industry they will literally come up with any gibberish to deal with it.

Also, there's nothing "liberating" about any of the character's sexuality, you really must be reaching for strings when you need to make up meanings for things that were only meant to attract a specific audience with fanservice.
>>
>>371473887
>/v/tard
>in college

lol
>>
>It's £31 on GMG
>Paying £40 on steam

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>371468382
not this guy but you can get refund through your bank account if you paid without storing steam wallet money
>>
>>371471535
>government healthcare
>good
Enjoy that broken foot line for the next two weeks
>>
>>371469502
>are more adept at enjoying this shit than anyone born in the 80s or early 90s.
Born 1980 and having a blast with Automata, both Gravity Rushs, Yakuza, Sleeping Dogs and Witcher 3.
>>
>>371468170
yeah i died a lot at first too but then i realized i could take the ultimate option of just git gud
>>
>>371476178
>Touches a little

The facelessness & voice of robot characters, attire of Yorha members, texture colors, gameplay experience, side quests, dialogue... all of that contributes to a consistent view of life and a specific message. This message has also been consistent across every single game that Taro has ever made. The core of that message is about the inherent stupidity, fakeness & meaninglessness of gaming itself and how it reflects upon our own condition.

Sure, the sexuality is a small part of that and some people may focus on it to much, but to call Automata an entertainment device with no deeper themes is extremely stupid. Especially since Taro has always made things less fun for the player.
>>
>>371468170
You have to be pretty sad to screen shot this just because you have so little going on in your life that you want to bait /v/
>>
>>371476604
Only seen this post in the reply chain.
How did you get onto government healthcare from the OP?
Can i have it in brief, please.
>>
>>371476446
>what did he mean by this?
What does this meme even mean?
>>
>>371476178
>Implying author intent matters.
>>
>>371468170
>a small amount of fans have a couple threads
>this is everyone on /v/
>all the people in these threads are the entirety of all the people who frequent /v/

You can't rely on /v/ to pick your taste in video games for you. You should have known the roundabout of the game through images or videos. Don't let reviewers or others sway your opinions.
>>
>>371468170
>refunds masterpiece GOTY
hope you enjoy your garbage taste games.
>>
File: 1489155457583.jpg (30KB, 320x475px) Image search: [Google]
1489155457583.jpg
30KB, 320x475px
>>371470015
>BotW
nintenshill detected
>>
Wow this thread sure is full of tasteless plebs.
Hope you enjoy your shitty zelda #2023454 without any substance nintenbabbies, or piss-on-pants horizon
>>
>>371468270
You pay tax on digital goods as well, you ignorant fucking burger.
>>
>>371468170
good for you man
>>
>>371473828
But you're able to get medical attention for any stupid shit you want. While you spic niggers ruin your life because something suddenly happens and you need to sell your beloved Pablo to keep living.
I'd rather pay a small tax from time to time. For similar reasons we don't have the college debt meme either.
>>
>>371469502
That game has had a heavy marketing focus on /v/. Most of the hype was not from real anons.
Same thing with Nioh, For Honor, Zelda, etc.
>>
File: 1469545854244.jpg (6KB, 285x300px) Image search: [Google]
1469545854244.jpg
6KB, 285x300px
>>371477557
>what do you mean you don't like my edgy weeb shit? you fucking pleb go back to your CALADUTY
Fucking tarotards, man. Every fucking time
>>
>>371477759
>Nioh, For Honor, Zelda, etc.
Nioh and Zelda both received a lot of praise across the internet, For Honor is a shitty Ubisoft game so it probably was being shilled.
>>
>>371468270
You realize that this guy pays less WITH the tax than your normal price BEFORE tax right?
>>
>>371470015
>NioH
>Better than anything
Topkek
>>
>>371470725
>Automata was hyped because its an improvement upon an already great original Nier
Get fucked. You clearly didn't fucking play NieR because Automata plays like a nicer looking Drakengaard with somehow even worst controls.
>>
>>371472226

tfw 100% success rate on every refund so far
>>
>>371477916
Spend less time on /v/. Nioh was panned, as is Automata in the process of.
>>
>>371477952
NO ITS NOT TRUE DELET THIS
>>
>>371478018
I did play the original Nier
It had the same semi-open world that Automata had, the same bullet attacks from enemies, the same genre shifts (though OG Nier implemented more genres than Automata, what with the VN part and the RE horror mansion part), and even some similar attacks (Weiss's projectile magic being akin to pod attacks).

Automata is much closer to Nier than Drakengard, as the original Drakengard only had two attacks and made you fight hordes of enemies with a really shitty camera that didn't turn 360 degrees, and Drakengard 3 was entirely level based.

Don't tell me what I have and haven't played.
Automata improved OG Nier's combat by adding more variety to the kinds of attacks you can place, having better difficulty balancing, and removing the near invincibility you got from using the block button
>>
>>371468170
>Playing weeb rpgs
You brought it to yourself
>>
>>371468170
You bought this just so you could refund it, screencap the refund form and post it on /v/ didn't you?
>>
>>371468270
Welcome to socialism.

Even more funny Valve used to evade tax by having an empty office in Luxembourg while charging people their local tax rate. They pocketed it all.
>>
>>371468170
>Pirate fag falseflagger
NEVER EVER
>>
>>371481547
>rpg
lmao
>>
>>371469502
NierA is nothing like a AAA game. It's an actual game, for starters.
>>
>>371472846
That's not the entire message, or even the most important one, at all.

Stop talking shit about games you haven't even played.
>>
File: 1455570427713.png (489KB, 571x540px) Image search: [Google]
1455570427713.png
489KB, 571x540px
I like the gameplay, characters, and music.
>>
>>371484626
>I like the gameplay
Opinion discarded, gameplay in this particular one objectively is trash, its not even on Bayonetta level.
>>
File: 1351220083858.jpg (28KB, 673x604px) Image search: [Google]
1351220083858.jpg
28KB, 673x604px
>>371484702
Alright, thats just your opinion man.
>>
>>371468170
>That tax
What the fuck.
>>
>>371472846
You don't understand even the basics of Nietzsche's philosophy if that's what you took from their tweets. You should kill yourself for such a lack of intelligence.
>>
>>371473692
>flopped
>sold extremely well for a small budget AA game

I like when retards who don't understand budgets try to discuss business.
>>
>>371484626
thats dumb your dumb get out right now
>>
File: NIZHeVL.png (662KB, 1280x1022px) Image search: [Google]
NIZHeVL.png
662KB, 1280x1022px
OP probably never got past the prologue level.
Thread posts: 223
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.