[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best DBZ games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 384
Thread images: 78

File: AQ0M7OD.jpg (322KB, 1016x1500px) Image search: [Google]
AQ0M7OD.jpg
322KB, 1016x1500px
What are the best DBZ games?
>>
>>370528589
>Super Saiyan God is a real thing.

Does anyone else wish DBZ never came back?
>>
File: 5IcEwOF.jpg (35KB, 770x559px) Image search: [Google]
5IcEwOF.jpg
35KB, 770x559px
>>370528647

Suck my dick there's barely anything worthwhile to watch nowadays.
>>
>>370528647
Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan
>>
>>370528943
Makes sense since it's the super saiyan form of a super saiyan god.
>>
>>370528647
What's wrong with Battle of Gods and Resurrection of "F"
>>
>>370528589
Dragon Ball Z: Legendary Super Warriors Dragonball Z The Legacy Of Goku 2
>>
>>370528589
Attack of the Saiyans
>>
>>370528647
Yes, I wished it ended with Dragon Ball.
>>
Supersonic warriors the first one(Although the sequel isn't bad)
>>
Tenkaichi 2&3.
>>
>>370529991
The "Z-era" with Piccolo, the Saiyans, Freeza? Or back in 1996 when the original story ended with Goku beating Buu?
>>
Super goku den 1 and 2
>>
>there are people who dismiss Super when they haven't even seen the Future Trunks arc
>>
It became the butt of its own joke, it got memed so hard into powerlevels and superior beings that now every threat must go across all space, time, matter. Watching them trying to balance powers now that there's not one, but at least two smurfs who can erase all existence on a whim, is downright embarrassing. Should've ended after Goku died at the end of the cell game tbqh.
>>
>>370530418
That arc was meh at best.
>>
>>370530495
>Should've ended after Goku died at the end of the cell game tbqh.

God no, it should've ended before that to spare us from that shitty arc.
>>
File: dbz-casa.png (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dbz-casa.png
58KB, 640x480px
>>370530418
They would dismiss it further because Trunks arc is shittt
>>
>>370530583
>>370530685
Shit taste ningens.
>>
>>370530309
>The "Z-era" with Piccolo, the Saiyans, Freeza
One of these three
>>
>>370530495
Frieza ending should have killed goku off.
>vegeta dead
>Frieza dead
>only one super sayian , thus legendary
>power levels stay relevant

Neat little bow
>>
>>370530740
Stay dead already.
>>
>>370529961
This
>>
Budokai 3
>>
>>370528589
I really liked the card like game on the gameboy color
>>
File: oops.png (516KB, 1280x1200px) Image search: [Google]
oops.png
516KB, 1280x1200px
>people wanted the story to end with Frieza
>when Cell is the coolest thing DBZ ever gave us and the entire Buu saga was pure fun

I can easily forgive all the powerlevel shit to get this stuff in exchange.
>>
I liked Dragon Ball Super when it was slice of life and you got to see more of the characters and their personalities.
>>
>>370530796
The author was burning himself out with everything after Namek, adding designs and ideas for the TV series and movies, and so on. He finally stopped after 1996 and came back in 2013 to write new stories because he was insulted by the American DB Evolution film.
>>
>>370531072

Never got into Cell. He looks weird and his English voice was pretty lame.
>>
>>370531076
The best parts of Dragon Ball have always been the dicking around in between story arcs.
Keep it on the DL.
>>
>>370528589
Butoden 2
Budokai 3
Super DBZ
Budokai Tenkaichi 2+3
Legacy of Goku 2+Buu's Fury
Attack of the Saiyans
Xenoverse 2
>>
File: Meruemu.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Meruemu.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>370531072
true dat
he gave us one of the best anime antagonists of all time
>>
>>370528589
What is the appeal of this series?
>>
>>370531250
DB Super has the best side arc shit
>Bulma as mother fucking gangsta, trying to get herself a wish and make a time machine under powerful gods noses
>Entire episode dedicated to Yamcha meme

I laughed, you had to be dead inside not to enjoy those episodes and others. Also
>Pilaf is around
>Motherfucker cant catch a break
>>
File: bug.png (32KB, 662x459px) Image search: [Google]
bug.png
32KB, 662x459px
>>370531226

I like all 3 of his forms. Also in terms of VA, there are so many different English voice actors for all the characters that I don't really know who we'd be critiquing, but JP has Norio fucking Wakamoto, so that's cool.
>>
>>370531072
>when Cell is the coolest thing DBZ ever gave us
>Cell is now the weakest of all the DBZ bad guys
He's still good. Weak. But still.
>>
Dragon Ball Super is shit. Fuck off.
>>
Hey superfags when does the beginning recaps of Battle of the gods and f revival end and the original stuff start?
>>
>>370531507
Anime is questionable but the manga is good.
>>
>>370531597
28. That's when original stuff starts to happen.
>>
>>370531072
Cell is hands down the worst DBZ villain. Even Buu was better.
>>
File: 60193472_p22.jpg (259KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
60193472_p22.jpg
259KB, 600x700px
>>370531462

Sure he's technically weaker, but that doesn't make him "weak" per se, you feel me? Especially if you look at just his arc, he's a real motherfucker that easily wiped the entire cast.
>>
>>370531462
Raditz is the weakest
>>
>>370531072
>there are people that like Cell but hate Buu
I'll never understand this. Cell had a genius-tier design for his first and perfect form and was voiced really well in both dubs but his motivation after becoming perfect was pathetic at best. It boggles my mind that people excuse that but shit all over Buu.
>>370531226
>implying
Clarke is no Wakamoto but he's definitely great outside of the stuffy nose voice he did for the 2nd form. 2nd form in general sucked.
>>370531442
Clarke did most of the voicework for Cell and was only replaced for a few games from RB1 to Battle of Z if I'm not mistaken and even then that dude just did a Clarke impression.
>>
>>370531072
Cell was only good in his original form where he was acting more like a monster. Once he transformed he became a typical anime villain and turned to trash.
>>
File: ad6f.jpg (28KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
ad6f.jpg
28KB, 600x579px
Senzu beans were a mistake..

>muh free healing at no cost or consequence
>>
>>370531739
I guess that's fair. Especially when you first meet him in his monster form. Guy didn't fuck around at all.

>>370531762
I forgot about him. Whoops.
>>
File: 40567947_p4.jpg (45KB, 473x465px) Image search: [Google]
40567947_p4.jpg
45KB, 473x465px
>>370531772

I honestly get annoyed over people shitting on Buu, too. But what confuses me more is when people say their favorite Buu is Kid Buu. Fucking really? He was in the series for like 2 chapters and had no personality at all.

Honestly I'm just bitter because all the good figures are of Kid Buu and there's STILL no good figures whatsoever of Super Buu or any of his absorption forms.
>>
>>370530796
The problem is that the show has this little deus ex machina called the Dragon Balls and it wouldn't make sense for them not to attempt to bring them back to life, even if Goku still didn't want to come back Vegeta definitely would
>>
>>370531072

Buu saga is shit from the start to the end. The only memorable moment in the entire arc was Vegeta killing himself, and it was for nothing.
>>
File: SSJ4_Goku_by_aznfanaticwarrior.png (35KB, 416x408px) Image search: [Google]
SSJ4_Goku_by_aznfanaticwarrior.png
35KB, 416x408px
Apologize
>>
>>370531772
It's only Toonamifags with little to no knowledge of DBZ outside its dub that like Cell, and his arc for that matter.

The more dedicated/hardcore DBZ fans tend to dislike Cell because of how fucking shallow and generic he is.
>>
>>370531961
Korin's Tower in general is just a bunch of a big ass pulls, but what it leads to (King Picolo and Jr.) are some of the best shit in Dragon Ball.

Though seriously fuck the ultra divine water.
>>
File: for a while anyway.png (699KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
for a while anyway.png
699KB, 848x480px
Bergamo DLC when?
>>
>>370532023

Go rewatch/reread the Gotenks vs. Buu fight in the time chamber. Shit reminds me of classic DB with how many gags are in it, it's not even powerlevel shit.

>>370532049

I think these forms are super underrated, SSJ4>SSGSS any day. Damn shame they're trapped in GT.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1200x1109px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1200x1109px
>>370531989
Come to think of it, can't they use the Super Dragon balls to wish for infinite wishes?
>>
DBZ should have ended with Frieza.
>DBZ starts off with Goku's origin story, we find out he's part of a feared warrior race
>this feared warrior race is enslaved by an evil galatic emperor who wiped almost all of them with his finger, saving only a handful for some reason (why did frieza do this? if he feared saiyans so much, why not kill them all and be done with it rather than have the prince of the proud warrior race still working for you)
>galactic emperor can only be defeated by a legendary warrior appearing once every 1000 years
>elite class warrior and prince of all saiyans believes himself to be the fabled super warrior of space but it turns out to be this low class warrior with a clear sense of right and wrong and who loves a good fight for a good fight's sake
>frieza kills vegeta, goku fights frieza and ultimately dies in the battle with namek exploding, finally ends the tyranny of frieza, avenges his fallen people and gohan takes goku's place as defender of the earth and all loose ends are tied up
>>
>>370531961
Most other shonen don't even try to explain it.

They just wrap them in bandages and call it a day.
>>
>>370532049

I'll give it this much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7wTvTYgQ4s
>>
>>370531989
Remember when all the nameks were dead and piccolo was basically dead for 10 episodes , right before they wished all the fags back to life. He could have ended it by killing all the namekians , piccolo, goku and vegeta on nameks. Gohan and bulma get out on the space ship to live and fuck forever. No dragon balls , no evil space men. The end. Bye son goku thanks for saving the universe .
>>
>>370531973
Kid Buu is one of the only instances in the series of an insane villain, and that's a large part of his charm at least for me. Also a really nice design.

I like all the DBZ villains even the really shitty ones though so take what I say with a grain of salt.
>>
>>370532049
For? I'd still rather watch Super from the U6 tournament arc onwards than GT. Especially the end of GT which is just straight up shit. I wonder how many people even remember how bad Super 17 was.
>>
File: 138093310813280.jpg (98KB, 800x698px) Image search: [Google]
138093310813280.jpg
98KB, 800x698px
>>370532298
The Buu saga sucked since it was just 100 episodes of Goku trying to get eveyone else to save the Earth for a change and they all failed making every single plot point pointless, but Im stll glad Dragonball is still ongoing.
>>
>>370532298
>gohan takes goku's place as defender of the earth and all loose ends are tied up

That would be a terrible way to wrap up Gohan's arc. We'd never get to see him unleash his full potential and actually accomplish some major shit.

Granted, the way the Cell arc did it was horrible too, but still.
>>
>>370531973
I really like Kid Buu but my favorite one is after he absorbs Gotenks. He's just the coin flipped version of Fat Buu. He's just a malicious child that enjoys pain and destruction and it's very easy to see how him absorbing daikaioshin turned him into the fat one where he was more innocent but still had a terrifying mean streak. He was the perfect final boss form as he was completely unrestrained and sadistic with only one mission, destruction. He had other forms to play the parts previous to that. And even then he had some form of intelligence to what he did which made watching him very entertaining.
>>370532118
He's only shallow once he achieves perfect form. How ruthless and cunning he was willing to be to get his perfect form made him into a great villain and threat but after that it just kinda defaulted to "Kill Goku" with no plans on what to do after that. What was his purpose after becoming perfect? To simply exist? At least Kid Buu's mindless destruction was backed by the fact he was evil made sentient.
>>370532298
Nah. The fight itself between Goku and Frieza had a lot of meaning and was definitely his hardest struggle but there were too many loose ends for it to be a definitive end, especially for Gohan and Vegeta.
>>
>>370531737
Why?
>>
>>370531072
Cell's creation was cool and all along with his progression to perfection but after that he just didn't seem like a villain with motivation anymore, plus I was hoping he give Gohan more of a fight like Freiza did to Goku. Buu saga as whole sucked.
>>
I thought about trying to rewatch DBZ a few times recently, but I can't find it with the Bruce Falconer music anywhere.
>>
>>370532167
>Though seriously fuck the ultra divine water.
This so much. I liked it when it the water was "it was just regular water, you had the strength inside you all along" type of thing. Great thing to have in a series, especially for kids, but then they're like "oh wait actually here's the real water just drink that and become ultimately powerful".

It's like those scenes in DBZ where they unlock Gohan's potential by doing nothing. The elder guru does it on Namek and then the old Kai did it to Gohan before the battle with Buu. Instead of showing us that Gohan has great potential as a fighter by having him do amazing shit, showing us the readers that he has this potential they are talking about, it's they just tell us that Gohan is much stronger now because his potential was "unlocked". At least when Gohan trained with Piccolo at he beginning of DBZ, we saw him cut up some dinosaurs and do some damage.
>>
>>370532664
He had no motivation after he became perfect, his personality is even more shallow and generic than the usual DB/Z villains, and the entire Cell Games was the worst written segment in the entire DB manga.

At least Buu was creative, fun, and had some development with Mr. Satan. Perfect Cell had nothing.
>>
>>370532661
To be fair, Cell never gave a shit about killing Goku. He just wanted to fight him to test his strength and have fun like a Saiyan.
>>
>>370532661
>What was his purpose after becoming perfect?
Didn't Cell pretty much admit he had no idea what to do with his life after becoming perfect? Then he just said "Guess I'll just go around killing everyone"
>>
>>370532602
>Cell arc did it was horrible too

?
>>
>>370528589
The best DBZ game is this, hands down. Anyone who says otherwise hasn't played it.
>>
>>370532954

Cell should've gotten redeemed honestly. If they can redeem Kid Buu by turning him into Uub despite him being literally nothing but pure evil, surely they could've done something with Cell who really only did bad things because he was programmed to.

Not like Buu or Frieza had worthwhile motivations either, man.
>>
>>370532049
>Powering up so hard you get eye liner.
Anyway 4 is shit that sticks out hard from the theme 1-2 established.
3 so sucked, but not as much.
>>
>>370533070
The way the Cell arc handled the whole "Gohan takes the torch from Goku" bit was rushed, poorly written, and just made Gohan look worse.
>>
All forms after Super Saiyan were a mistake.
>>
>>370532661
>but there were too many loose ends for it to be a definitive end, especially for Gohan and Vegeta
How? Vegeta dies, his pride and arrogance getting the better of him. He's basically an antagonist throughout the entire Namek arc and literally slaughters a village without any remorse. If Vegeta's story had ended right then and there, he would have been a much more tragic character instead of going on to be a whining manlet who throws a big sulk when someone reaches a new super saiyan transformation before he does. Gohan is yanked away from Namek at the last second by Porunga and dies knowing that his father was the legendary warrior and he gets to grow up to be the scholar he always wanted to be since the beginning of DBZ.
>>
>>370533104
What I say in every thread. No one understands anon
>>
>>370533231
cause the japs couldnt handle the torch passing from anime's shonen golden idol to his shitter kid. Its a similar reception to the current Boruto ordeal
>>
>>370533231

how so?
>>
>>370533451
Didn't Boruto literally betray his father?
>>
>>370533038
Even worse.
>>370533047
Pretty much. As far as I recall, he was just gonna go to different planets and host Cell Games there and blow it up if they didn't win.
>>370533231
Not really. Gohan's overall involvement in the previous arc was heavily lacking but his dad actually training him for once and helping him focus the power of his rage and defeating the big bad with it was a great way to execute it and gave great moments to Hercule and 16 in the process.
>>370533348
Vegeta transitioned from antagonist to anti-hero when he joined forces with them to fight the Ginyu Force. Had it ended there, he would have never fully realized this role and would never have had that epiphany he did when he sacrificed himself against Buu.
Gohan became a scholar anyways and we all know how that fucking turned out. He would have never learned to control his power and rage and would have never ended up understanding why his father fought like he did afterwards.
While the idea of Goku actually dying on Namek and not being able to come back is great tragedy it's just not worth it.
>>
File: Dbzsaga.jpg (45KB, 357x449px) Image search: [Google]
Dbzsaga.jpg
45KB, 357x449px
How did you guys feel about this game? I thought the intended experience was kind of mediocre as a kid but I had a lot of fun breaking it and making it glitch out.
>>
>>370533104
It's a pitty we never got a 3rd and 4th Gokuden.
>>
>>370533848
I rented that piece of shit and I never been more angry at a game in my life. fuck that piece of shit game.

>can't walk over a ledge
>>
>>370533594
Gohan did jackshit throughout the entire Cell arc, and then he's all of a sudden forced into the spotlight.

He and Cell had no history or connection with each other, so the fight lacked meaning, on top of just being a shitty fight.

He acts out of character when he suddenly develops a pacifist agenda and refuses to take action even as his friends are getting beaten to death by the Cell Jrs.

SSJ2 Gohan was an idiot who got his father killed. And after that, Gohan needed his hand held for the rest of the fight. What a hero.

This is all why the Cell Games were so terrible outside of Goku vs Cell.
>>
>>370532736
Here you go,

>Dragon Ball Z

https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=291482

* Video from the R2J Dragon Boxes, at 640x480 in the original 4:3 aspect ratio in which the show was made. No bullshit cropping to please modern audiences and/or ignorant normals.
* 3 audio options: Original Japanese track, original English dub with altered music, and remastered English dub with original Japanese music.
* The "Previously on Dragon Ball Z" recaps are cut out completely, but the "Next Time on Dragon Ball Z" bits at the ends of episodes are intact. Great for marathoning. (If the show had traditional post-ED previews though, a-S has cut them out.)
* Episode titles are only in Japanese within the videos, with translations in the subtitles. If you want the English titles, check the filenames.

>Dragon Ball Z Kai

https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=490256

Dragon Ball Super is up to ep. 10 (Battle of Gods) in English.
>>
>>370533848
Fuck Sagas.

Although it does slight props for being like the DBZ game to actually show Future Gohan with one arm.
>>
So Black's master plan was pretty much the same as Vegeta's wish on Namek to be immortal and abuse the shit out of the Saiyan's zenkai boosting? Didnt the boosting lose effectiveness once it got to super saiyan levels since the power increase from abusing it was so minimal it was like pissing in a lake? If so, how the fuck does Black abuse it to his extent?
>>
>>370533451

I'm pretty sure Gohan was voted most popular character in 1993 after the Cell saga ended.
>>
File: 1471050923303.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471050923303.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>370533838
>Hercule
>>
>>370534089
*only
>>
>>370534135
I'm pretty sure you made that up.
>>
>>370533832
Gohan did as well somewhat when he was on his power high. Played around with Cell and caused Goku's death.
>>
>>370529467
They're both terrible movies and RoF is the worst in the franchise's history
>>
>>370533838
>Even worse

How so? It at the very least establishes that Cell is capable of making his own life decisions instead of just being Gero's slave.
>>
>>370531970
>Not mentioning Tao Pai Pai
What's wrong with you? Well, at least he's the coolest, I mean, he travels everywhere with a fucking pink trunk.
>>
>>370534101
Black got a fresh zenkai after switching bodies, it seems like zenkai is also tied to the soul and not just the body.
The biggest factor also for him getting much stronger is the fact that every time his cells regenerate it strengthens the bond between his Godly Ki/spirit and the saiyan cells.
This is explained in the manga.
>>
>>370532281
They already have infinite wishes but with a one year cooldown.
>>
>>370534135
yeah, after he got all the cool moments, but when people realized that goku's fucking dead, shit happened
>>
>>370534181
Not him but I'm pretty sure Teen Gohan did top the fan polls that was published.
If it makes you feel any better the 96 poll after the Buu saga he didn't make it into the top 5, getting beaten out by Piccolo, Trunks, Vegeta and Gotenks.
>>
File: Effect_20170314_162245.jpg (58KB, 600x546px) Image search: [Google]
Effect_20170314_162245.jpg
58KB, 600x546px
>>370529212
Its official title is Super Saiyan Blue now.
Vegeta and Trunks also have access to mutated ssj2 form called Super Saiyan Rage.

No, I wish I was joking.
>>
>>370534198
His inexperience and cockiness teaching him a valuable lesson in combat would have been great had he not fucking repeated it when he fought Super Buu. Previous to that fight, he took all his fights seriously in the Buu arc and just randomly decided to fuck with Buu and repeat the same fucking mistake he did with Cell but that time it almost cost him his own life.
>>370534303
It also shows that he could just fuck off from Earth and be a complete non-threat if he wanted to. There was no reason to stay on Earth and fight everyone at that point aside from some petty revenge against Vegeta and his Saiyan genes.
>>
>>370534345
I love how the manga is literally patching the plot holes that the fans spot from the anime. Its like beta testing for anime
>>
>>370533171
>Anyway 4 is shit that sticks out hard from the theme 1-2 established.
Because it's a form entirely separate from those. It's only called SS4 because it's just another Saiyan form and its power is greater than any of the previous forms.
>>
>>370534379
Can't they wish for the one year cooldown to be removed in that case?
>>
>>370534379

>I wish for a million wishes!
>Your wish has been granted, come back for me each year for the next million years. Hope you like dragon ball hunting
>>
>>370528787
then don't watch tv???
>>
>>370533838
>Vegeta transitioned from antagonist to anti-hero when he joined forces with them to fight the Ginyu Force. Had it ended there, he would have never fully realized this role and would never have had that epiphany he did when he sacrificed himself against Buu.
I disagree. The only reason he transitioned into anti-hero territory was because he was backed into a corner. He didn't do it because he believed in Krillin and Gohan's motives, he did it because the Ginyu force was after him and his best chance of survival was helping them, purely selfish reasons. And I loved Vegeta's sacrifice (if it weren't for the fact that he was brought back for that "one day" bullshit that was only cute when Grandpa Gohan did it), it's just a shame that it took for the end of DBZ for Vegeta to show just an iota of compassion. Like wow, he hugged his son what a redemption!

The Gohan thing I can sort of agree with you on. But with DBZ over, he wouldn't really need to control his rage or unleash his full potential. It's not like he had sudden outbursts of rage to begin with, he lost control when he was pushed to the limit by bad guys. With Frieza dead and DBZ over, no one would be around to push him to the limit. I wouldn't have minded with Dragon Ball continuing in a new direction with Gohan as the new protagonist, but DBZ should have ended with Frieza. Dragon Ball X or Dragon Ball Y, I don't know.
>>
>>370532049
>instead of this, we have two awful recolors and Trunks' shitty power up
>>
>>370534491
Why would he fuck off from Earth when the guy he wanted to fight the most was right on that planet? Especially since there was no guarantee Cell would find stronger opponents on other planets?
>>
>>370534484
Vegeta's triggered form isn't the same as SSAnger or SSIkari.
The anime only power up for Trunks was named that and it has a specific blue aura surrounding his yellow hair.
Vegeta doesn't have that and his is technically different and shouldn't be bundled together.
>>
>>370534701
>I wish for infinite wishes on a zero cooldown
>ok
>>
>>370534912
I think at that point, the dragon pulls out his wish rulebook.
>>
>>370534508
Which is canon, the Super manga or anime?
>>
File: 1485581716174.png (907KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485581716174.png
907KB, 1280x720px
>>370534774

>What is the internet + video upload sites

If you were pretending to be retarded for a (You) it worked.
>>
>>370534817
>Technically
Ikari is just an asspull, but I'm glad it was Blue Hair? and not Gak' again.
>>
>>370535010
The manga has actual comedy and coherency. Anime has QUALITY. pick your poison
>>
>>370534998
That's pretty stupid though, isn't the point of the Super Dragons balls is that there's no limitations on their wishes?

And if he pulls out his rulebook, just wish for the rules in his wish notebook to be ignored.
>>
>>370534912
That's clearly two wishes. One is for infinite wishes and one is to be able to wish with no cooldown.
>>
>>370528589
Jojo's bizzare adventure all star battle
>>
>>370535010
They're both canon but if you were to try to compare one against another then the manga is "more" canon simply because of the fact that Toriyama is much more involved.
He actually overees, redraws and even adds his own speech bubbles into the manga version.
For the anime he "hasn't even checked the final script, let's enjoy this together! (laughs)"
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
Defend this
>>
>>370535010
The anime. While the manga patches in a lot of shit, Toyotaro is basically treating it like he did when he wrote Dragonball AF.
I.e. having the characters swear a lot more.
>>
>>370533967

>He and Cell had no history or connection with each other
The only to really have history with Cell is Future Trunks, assuming Future Gohan doesn't count.
>He acts out of character when he suddenly develops a pacifist agenda
Gohan never liked fighting. He really only fought when he was mad or had someone to back him up. He probably thought he would die like everyone since he's used to his dad saving the day and didn't believe that he was actually stronger than everyone else there. Even stronger than Vegeta.
>SSJ2 Gohan was an idiot who got his father killed
I liked that he made that mistake. He got powerful and felt the saiyan juice and turned into a smirking asshole like other warrior saiyans. Then he realizes he fucked up he's back to his human side. Gohan felt some of everything because he had to carry the weight of the world at like age 11.
>>
>>370534079
Isn't the DBNL release better? I really love watching those old previews at the end of each episode, and they all include the OP/ED.
>>
>>370535174
>I wish that all wishes have no cool-down

Then collect the balls again and score your free infinite wishes.
>>
>>370535279
I can't.
The whole Black Saga needs to not exist anymore.
>>
>>370528589
Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure for GBA is pretty cool, it's a platformer/beat'em up that covers Classic Dragon Ball up until the final fight with King Piccolo.

It even has a neat fightan style, versus mode made specifically for World Martial Arts Tournament segments and some boss fights.
>>
>>370534776
The whole progression of Vegeta after Namek was him realizing that what he wanted could not be achieved alone and with the selfishness and brutality he had known all his life and was only found in the thing he already had as of Buu Saga but had yet to embrace. Vegeta grew a lot as a character after Namek and it would have been a crime to not have him realize that potential. He would just be remembered as that dickbag that killed all the characters fans liked, bullied Krillin and Gohan, and then got dicked over and over until he finally cried and got killed by the one person he truly hated. Tragic, and it still is, but a waste of a character.
>>370534794
What the fuck was he going to do after that? Why would he even kill the one person that gave him a challenge when by doing so would deprive him of fun for the rest of his existence? Cell had a fat ass dead end for his motivation and Toriyama knew it and killed him off very quickly after he hit his perfect form before anyone realized it.
>>370535010
Definitely the manga. Doesn't have stupid shit like Trunks being stronger than Goku or pointless filler. It also doesn't make the progression of power retarded. Black only being able to go SSJ2 since he didn't have enough experience with the body to go SSJ3 or enough of a natural connection to go SSJR at first was fucking nice.
>>
>>370535327
>Gohan never liked fighting.

Never stopped him before. When Freeza was torturing Piccolo, Gohan immediately took action. When the Cell Jrs were torturing all of his friends and dad, he sat there and did nothing.
>>
>>370535370
It doesn't have the American music but if it's what you want, go for it
>>
File: dbz games.png (931KB, 730x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dbz games.png
931KB, 730x1024px
Burst limit is criminally underrated.

Infinite world is as well,it's just B3 with more GT characters (and supreme kai/kid goku removed), and without dragon rush, but also with a wore story mode.
>>
File: IMG_1764.jpg (101KB, 620x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1764.jpg
101KB, 620x551px
>>370535010
>>370535317
There is no debate, the manga is more canon than Toei's anime.
>>
I dont see why GT gets so much hate. Baby saga was awesome and the first 20-ish episodes were comfy. My only gripes were the ending and the fact that everyone was basically a weakling compared to Goku.
>>
>>370535010
>>370535634
>>370535317
They can both be canon, "canon" as a concept is meaningless in a series with multiple timelines, universes, and dimensions and with deus ex machima devices like the dragon balls, and where Toriyama himself is such an old lazy fart he doesn't give a shit
>>
>>370535641
The ending was the only good thing about GT.
>>
>>370535761
We already know they're both canon, the discussion was about which is more canon and the answer has already been revealed to be the manga.
>>
>>370535641
It's just a lamer, poorly-executed Z for the most part.
>>
>>370535624
Still waiting for Burst Limit 2, honestly

>Burst Limit includes BROLY but nothing from Buu

Why
>>
>>370535641
because it turns to shit when they come back to earth
>>
>>370535641
Baby was decent. I like the idea of the Shadow dragons at least (And the girl one was cute) .
>>
>>370535534
What was Vegeta originally going to do after he became immortal other than kill Freeza? What was Buu going to do after he was done destroying everything and anyone? You can apply this to several villains, not just Cell. And he would likely just host the Cell Games on different planets with the hopes of fighting someone at least on par with Goku.
>>
>>370535641
>goku's a kid
>pan existing
>essentially a filler arc until they actually encounter Baby
>tons of power level wankery and horseshit
>Baby was essentially Buu but annoying as fuck and took one of the main characters out of the arc completely
>lots of stupid ass transformations
>Majuub jobbing even though he was shown to be strong enough to fight Baby in his final form evenly
And the show in general was poorly animated, poorly scripted, poorly choreographed, and just rehashed ideas already used and the one arc they didn't it was boring and stupid until near the very end.
>>
>>370535010
Anime:
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.
Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.

Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

Manga

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

Manga:

Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
Toriyama: That’s right.

Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!
>>
>>370536009
>What was Buu going to do after he was done destroying everything and anyone?
Regret for all eternity* that there's nobody left who can cook.

*Until he figures out how to just reproduce through mitosis like in Dragonball Online and the universe is repopulated by Majins.
>>
File: nope i still hate gt.gif (773KB, 449x327px) Image search: [Google]
nope i still hate gt.gif
773KB, 449x327px
>>370536113
>not wanting to FUCK Pan
>>
>>370536259
I feel like Buu would scream his way to other universes like how he got out of the time chamber and repeat that process until he either killed all 12 Universes or one of the gods finally did something
>>
>>370536009
>Vegeta
Pretty sure this one was obvious. He was going to attempt to restore the Saiyan race, or at least its pride and honor or some shit, and likely take over Frieza's empire.
>Buu
Buu was formed specifically to cause destruction and death. His is evil incarnate. He would simply be a scourge that destroyed everything in his path until Beerus came along and told him to cut that shit out or he was gonna chew him up like juicy fruit. Buu didn't get have any other real reason until he was given it when his evil was already diluted by the presence of others within him. It's why Kid Buu showed up only to take up the role as the final boss and not before. His lack of compassion and clear enjoyment of destruction and pain made him more than enough of a threat to force confrontation and end an arc.
>>
>>370535557

but he did do something.
>>
>>370529961
This, but it's decent at best if you compare it to other RPGs.
>>
>>370535641

Trunks was also worthless and they forgot to give him a personality now that the future is saved.
>>
>>370536325
I'd fuck her face with a wrench.
>>
>The "it should have ended at ______" meme
Or, you white faggots could simply stop watching the show.
>>
>>370535534
>Vegeta grew a lot as a character after Namek and it would have been a crime to not have him realize that potential.
I disagree again. In every arc except for the Buu fight, there are several instances where Vegeta either overestimates his own abilities or underestimates his opponents (despite being an experienced elite class saiyan warrior, mind), like his short brush against Android 18 and allowing Cell to become perfect, even actively preventing Trunks from doing anything to stop Cell. It takes for his sacrifice, a loooong ass time since Frieza died to realize that he's met his match and it takes until the final battle between Goku and Kid Buu for him to openly admit that Goku's a better fighter than he is. All of that could have been easily rewritten in a final fight against Frieza, but no, we have to have Vegeta acting like hot shit when he clearly isn't. Vegeta first becomes aware of his limit against Recoom where he has to be saved by Goku and then tries his damndest to fight against Frieza, ultimately dying pleading to Goku to not do the mistake's Vegeta did and telling him to avenge the saiyan race.
>>
File: IMG_2109.jpg (90KB, 1024x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2109.jpg
90KB, 1024x572px
This is now digits thread.

This is what i call my normal form, in other words , singles
>>
File: IMG_2110.jpg (25KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2110.jpg
25KB, 258x195px
>>370537332
And this. This is what i call dubs

Chhaaaaaaaa!!!!!
>>
File: critically panned.png (195KB, 516x460px) Image search: [Google]
critically panned.png
195KB, 516x460px
>>370536950
>>
>>370534325
>I mean, he travels everywhere with a fucking pink trunk
Don't forget his means of transportation, a pillar that he throws and then rides on.
>>
File: Lucyssj.png (351KB, 876x913px) Image search: [Google]
Lucyssj.png
351KB, 876x913px
>>370536325
I hope we get a pan/bra super saiyan
>>
I still don't understand why they called it "super saiyan god" when they could've simply called it "saiyan god" and it would've made much more sense

then they could've called blue form super saiyan god
>>
>>370537238
It also really sucks how Super does a complete 180 on his revelation during the fight with Kid Buu and he spends the entire show trying to play catch-up with Goku.
>>
>>370537728
They had no plans on making SSGSS a thing when they made BoG
>>
>>370536113
Don't forget Baby somehow being stronger than Kid Buu but his Super Galick Gun couldn't even destroy Earth while Kid Buu did it without even trying.
>>
>>370537728
Because "super saiyan god" is a form of transformation similar to the other "super saiyan" transformations. By calling it "super saiyan god" when there shit like "super saiyan 3" and "super saiyan 2" floating around, you instantly know it's a new transformation and as such it's easier to market.
>>
>>370537785

didn't he get ahead for a short while?
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 638x826px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 638x826px
Why are they so cute?

I can't wait for the umiverse 9 furry race in the next xenoverse game
>>
>>370537785
aren't they the same level after they get the super saiyan blue?
>>
>>370537935
Don't forget that Omega Shenron shot his strongest ki blast and all he did was make a crater and knock out an exhausted Goku for like 5 minutes.
>>
>>370537238
Vegeta's still part faggot in the Cell Saga but he certainly learns the value of his family and by the end of it realizes, at least on some level, that his only reason for fighting and getting stronger was not only to become stronger than his rival but because of his rival and the family he had created since coming to Earth. The difference between him on Namek and afterward is very small until he spends a year with Trunks and gets involved with Cell and the rest of them. He feels real regret after watching Goku die, having his son killed, and then Gohan sacrificing himself to protect him all because he was cocky and let Cell obtain his perfect form. Even in all his rage in the Buu saga when he was Majin Vegeta, he still remembered the mistake he made with Cell and ended his long-awaited fight with Goku to go deal with Buu, where he accepted his fate after death and felt remorse for causing the apparent death of Gohan and was willing to die to protect those that had shown him compassion and respect.
>could have been written into Frieza
And it would have felt rushed as hell. He had already told Goku he was the only one left to beat Frieza and if you take filler by anything complimented Goku for actually becoming a SSJ.
Vegeta is stubborn as hell and it took defeat and sacrifice after defeat and sacrifice for him to understand why Goku was always ahead of him and when he finally embraced that he became Goku's equal, something that he had wanted since his defeat on Earth over a decade earlier.
>>370537785
u wot?
They're the same power now and even then Vegeta jumps ahead for a while. You can't really count SSJBx10 since it almost killed Goku even when he did it successfully.
>>
File: 1980728912127980.jpg (428KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1980728912127980.jpg
428KB, 1000x1000px
>>370537998
Not gonna happen.
That would take extra modeling work. They'd have to refit all the clothes.
>>
File: image.png (623KB, 887x492px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
623KB, 887x492px
>>370538141
And? It could happen
>>
>>370537980

the real reason its called super saiyan god is because it requires other super saiyans to activate

but still the whole point of the transformation is basically just for saiyans as a race to have their own god so calling it just "saiyan god" makes sense
>>
File: 1488702737720.png (801KB, 600x665px) Image search: [Google]
1488702737720.png
801KB, 600x665px
>>370538221
I'm telling you now it wont.
Id bet money on it.
>>
>>370537981
No. When Goku sees Vegeta again after he left for Whis's planet, Goku remarks how much he's grown, and a lot of people mistook mistook that for Vegeta being stronger than him.
Vegeta was able to knock Rose Black for a little bit, and them Goku sort of killed Black.
>>
Is the Cell Saga why they're trying to push Tien more? He actually didn't job in Resurrection F and he's one of the main characters in the current Super arc.
>>
>>370538121
I fucking hate GT
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 650x923px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 650x923px
>>370538309
How much?
>>
>>370530309
When it ended with Buu or contiuned with Gohan or Goten being the protagonist.

After a villain like Buu the power creep starts to become too much it makes it harder to top without the characters literally becoming gods.
>>
>>370538327
>he's one of the main characters in the current Super arc.
Do you really think he's gonna do anything than get beat up for a few minutes and get knocked out of the ring?
>>
File: 1488683381820.jpg (134KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1488683381820.jpg
134KB, 1200x675px
>>370538404
$20.
>>
>>370538327

Tien is the original Piccolo/Vegeta

He at least deserves as much respect as they get
>>
Tenkaichi 3, then XV2.
GIVE ME TIME MILF, REEE
>>
>>370538327
Tien has always been a badass. I'm glad he's getting some love.
>>
File: 1477245606417.jpg (115KB, 506x633px) Image search: [Google]
1477245606417.jpg
115KB, 506x633px
>>370538602
No.
>>
>>370532914
>"oh wait actually here's the real water just drink that and become ultimately powerful".

This didn't happen actually.
>>
its budokai 3. always has been always will be.
>>
>>370538287
I really wish SSG was a refined kaioken anyone could learn rather than another saiyan power up. King Kai is a god and he developed it
>>
>>370538602
These are all way better than what we actually got. They played her too safe, I wanted the sexual fruit.
>>
File: wut.png (1MB, 883x991px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
1MB, 883x991px
>>370538713
Fine.
>>
File: DELETE.png (1MB, 1478x828px) Image search: [Google]
DELETE.png
1MB, 1478x828px
>>370537998
>>
Question, if all the Kais are gods, why are they so much weaker than Beerus? The Kais couldn't kill Buu but Beerus would've outright destroyed him.
>>
>>370538861
Because coherent plot has never been a strong point for Toriyama
>>
File: 1489511417452.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489511417452.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>370535279
>>
>>370538743
They need to just say fuck it and give Tien and Krillin kaioken and have old kai unlock their potential.
>>370538861
It has a pecking order. The normal Kais are pretty weak and low on the pecking order while the Gods of Destruction are way higher up, even above the Supreme Kai, and as such are stronger.
>>370539003
Would've been slightly less gay this way.
>>
>>370538861

gods in DBZ are basically like Greek gods

some of them are really strong and some of them aren't really at all but just have specific powers

like Shenron isn't even that strong he just has a very useful power
>>
>/db/ threads can now be furry threads without braking the rules
>>
File: never.png (1MB, 1200x1100px) Image search: [Google]
never.png
1MB, 1200x1100px
>>370538832
>>
>>370539164
Or like Japanese gods. You know, the ones from the islands where the show is made at and for.
>>
File: OTP.jpg (96KB, 400x573px) Image search: [Google]
OTP.jpg
96KB, 400x573px
>>370539180
Dont look at me, I only post good art.
>>
>>370532487
Kid Buu at least had some memory of Goku and Vegeta, as he really enjoyed fighting those two, when he was about to btfo Grand Kai's real, and teleported to.them.instead.. To say he was utterly and irrevocably insane is correct, but hes not really retarded either, or stupid.

Just really, really bratty.
>>
>>370539164
They're literally based on the chinese pantheon.
>>370539276
Journey to the West is based around Chinese Mythology which are also shared with Japanese lore.
>>
so this is where everyone went to after abandoned the dbs thread on /a/
>>
>>370538130
>Vegeta is stubborn as hell and it took defeat and sacrifice after defeat and sacrifice for him to understand why Goku was always ahead of him
I guess this is why I don't like Vegeta. Even after getting his shit pushed in by Recoom, and Goku so effortlessly killing off the entire Ginyu Force (Vegeta giving the finishing blow doesn't count as Goku did the work), said by Vegeta himself to be the single most powerful task force in the universe, Vegeta still doesn't realize that Goku is stronger than he is. I don't know why Vegeta needs to be defeated so many times only for him to realize what we all knew from the beginning. I don't understand why we need fight after fight of Vegeta being in over his head only to show us what was obvious the first time it happened.

Yes, I agree it could have been rushed but at least it's not as drawn out and stilted as it is now. Vegeta is like the antithesis of Goku, like how Goku would have turned out if he had not hit his head as a baby. Vegeta is born the way he is but Goku has grown to be who he is. Vegeta lets his pride get to him because it's who he is, but Goku perserveres because he is more rational, aware of his own limits and strongly believes in his own ability to grow. You don't need Vegeta to feel a love for his family or Earth just to tell that same story when it can be told in a much more self-contained way.
>>
>>370539180
This fact disgusts me, but Super's fun and /v/ is trash anyways so I'm willing to gloss over it.
>>
>>370539380
delet this.
p-please come back to /a/
>>>/a/154581046
>>
>>370538747
Considering that kids are the primary audience for Dragon Ball, that might have been a good thing
>>
>>370538861
Different jobs and different purposes, Kai's are only meant to watch over mortals so they only need to be so strong, if you think about it the number of mortal characters in u7 stronger than kaioshin level can be counted with one hand.
>>
File: tumblr_oh4kr8511U1rcs9gvo1_1280.jpg (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh4kr8511U1rcs9gvo1_1280.jpg
1MB, 1200x1200px
i want to fuq this fruit
>>
>>370539547
But Towa got nice ass undertitties exposed, where's the justice??
>>
>>370539276
>>370539356

yeah yeah I just know that most people are familiar with Greek mythology

most polytheistic religions are like this as well
>>
>>370539593
Cease and desist, waifufag.
>>
>>370539395
Because every time Vegeta ate shit, he would get stronger and dick on someone and think he was hot shit again. He got shit on by 18 and that drove him to discover a new form of SSJ. It was when he got btfo even after getting stronger again that made him realize his problem.
Part of Vegeta's growth is him changing his ways and being better off for it. He learns to get over his pride, embrace what he has created for himself, and protect and sacrifice instead of being selfish and an asshole.
>>
>>370535279
Stupid but fun
>>
so...why made you guys jump ship and abandoned the dbs threads on /a/ on to here?
>>
>>370528647
I'm liking that it has more slice of life moments, like Dragon Ball.
>>
>>370535419

Black saga was literally one of the best in DB history

that ending was its only flaw
should've just let Vegito end it
>>
>>370539921
Change of scenery, baiting newfags.
>>
>>370539719
Here's how it goes.
>Kakarot you fool I am stronger than you because i am the prince of all saiyans and you are just a low class warrior
>yeah okay Vegeta whatever I'm gonna train my way that has proven to be successful in the past
>omg Kakarot the new villain kicked my ass pls save me i don't wanna die muh family muh erf muh pride i am not strong enough boo hoo
>check it out vegeta here's this new transformation i achieved by working hard
>whatever kakarot i will train to be even stronger than you
Repeat ad nauseum.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-15-00-46-06.png (471KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-15-00-46-06.png
471KB, 960x540px
>>370540124
Zamasu was right.
Goku is a fucking menace.
>>
I just finished the first tournament arc and clone Vegeta. HOW IN THE FUCK DOES HIT SURVIVE SUPER SAIYAN GOD SUPER SAIYAN KAIOKEN x10 WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>370532186

The hero the multiverse deserved, not the one they needed.
>>
>>370540861
to be fair, vegeta's methods are more effective, goku just gets carried by otherworld hacks and plot armor
>>
>>370528589
Dragon universe on byond
>>
>>370535279

Trunks had his, Goku's and Vegeta's power. Zamasu is worn down from his fight with Vegito.
>>
>>370528589
Super DBZ
>>
>>370538861

Gods of destruction are mortals that grew strong enough to destroy the last god of destruction. Kais just get old and retire or something like that.
>>
>Potara earrings retconned to only last an hour

So, could he have won? Surely time was running out by the point where Vegito was saying he was gonna finish him.
>>
>>370540861
Not even close. He got zenkai on Namek to defeat foes he previously couldn't deal with, actually trained to get SSJ to deal with foes Goku couldn't with his heart condition, actually trained to get a new form of SSJ to deal with foes he couldn't beat before and only then did he bottom out and lose not only a fight with Cell but his rival, son, and was still shown compassion he truly didn't deserve and learn his lesson. He stuck closer to his family and actually raised Trunks.
>but I'll ignore this to make out like it's just the exact same shit over and over with no change to Vegeta's character
I this is where I stop with you. You're starting to ignore shit to keep hating on something that you're locked into hating. Fine, but I'm not gonna waste my time on it.
>>370541129
More effective, my ass. It's just the same shit Goku did but harder while Goku was finding new ways to train instead of just making his current training more intense.
>>
>>370541187
How much power do you really think Goku and Vegeta could have fueled into Trunks of they completely exhausted themselves as Vegito while also failing to so much as scratch Zamusa?
It's one of the worst moments in all of DB
>>
>>370541380

He might have held out, Goku and Vegeta literally defused not even 30 seconds later.
>>
File: 1468427287824.png (528KB, 1026x1458px) Image search: [Google]
1468427287824.png
528KB, 1026x1458px
>>
File: 49201.png (2MB, 2930x2208px) Image search: [Google]
49201.png
2MB, 2930x2208px
>>370535279
>>
>>370541129
>scream in HTC for 2 years
vs.
>actually master the form I'm using so I don't waste stamina, <1 year
Vegeta trains hard, Goku trains smart.
>>
>>370541276
Only correct answer.
>>
>>370528647

There's nothing else to watch on TV.
>>
>>370541513

And at that point, like, easy peasy right? DBZ was a pretty damn close call looking at it thru these retcon goggles.
>>
>>370541381
Vegeta did what was available to him, which was a 24/7 training regimen in bulma's mechanical sex dungeon. Goku had a supernatural posse to go to whenever he needed stuff done. Balance was never in the picture.
>>
>>370541624
I love how it used the manga art rather than the anime art
>>
File: sanicball_z.webm (2MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
sanicball_z.webm
2MB, 900x506px
Legacy of Goku 4 when?

There was a thread a few months ago about Webfoot's Twitter or Facebook or whichever implying that they wanted to develop another Dragon Ball game
>>
>>370541602
Goku did achieve godlike enlightenment pre-dbz when training with kami.
>>
>>370541276
>>370541624
>>370541781
There needs to be a new game with the aesthetics of the new Super manga by Toyotaro and Toriyama.
>>
>>370541502

Vegito did quite a number of Zamasu, fused Zamasu was constantly getting weaker due to the damage he was receiving. The Black portion of fused Zamasu was not healing, and since Black was providing the majority of power, it had cascading effects on fused Zamasu's overall power.

Goku and Vegeta still had enough energy to enter SSJB after giving Trunks some power, even before they were in good enough shape to survive a direct hit from Zamasu's grotesque arm.

Either we believe Goku and Vegeta were still in pretty good shape or Fused Zamasu's power dropped quite a bit after the Final Kamehameha.
>>
>>370541825
Is there enough new Dragon Ball content to turn into another legacy of Goku game?
>>
>>370534291
>implying anything can be worse then bio-broly
i know BoG and RoF were shit but come on
>tfw only good arcs in super are tournament arcs
>>
>>370541825
PURE AUTISM
>>
>>370541381
>He got zenkai on Namek to defeat foes he previously couldn't deal with
Change "foes" to "foe" and I'll concede. He lost against Zarbon and then won, and then zenkai never worked in his favor again.

>actually trained to get SSJ to deal with foes Goku couldn't with his heart condition
Actually he basically threw a big hissy fit over not being able to achieve super saiyan and then acted like hot shit after he cried enough. Literally "that kid" of DBZ.

>actually trained to get a new form of SSJ
Only because he went into the hyperbolic time chamber first. It was Goku who said it was possible and planted that idea in his head.

>He stuck closer to his family and actually raised Trunks.
Bullshit. He didn't even know Trunks was able to go SSJ until Trunks did it in front of him like it was no big deal.
>>
>>370542008
A remaster/combination of the three GBA games would be pretty awesome.
>>
>>370542287
would buy instantly

so long as they made LoG1 not shit
>>
>>370541957
I heard the cover of Xenoverse 2 was drawn by a famous manga artist
>>
>>370541965
Check how Zamusa looks after being hit by the final Kamehameha. He is no worse from it.
Goku and Vegeta actually couldn't go SSB after this because of how exhausted they were from being Vegito. Supreme Kai explicitly states this.
Considering they didn't have enough power to transform, they were definitely not in good shape and Zamusa was easily able to keep going.
The whole moment is infuriating and should never have happened
>>
>>370542236
Zenkai'd to beat Cui, Zarbon, Jeice, sorta Ginyu, and Freeza's various forms (up until final).
>>
>buu saga
>goku says you can only go in the hyperbolic time chamber twice a lifetime
>universe 6 arc shows him and vegeta training in there

even toriyama cant keep up with his hack bullshit rules anymore
>>
>>370542369
So completely redo the game from scratch?
>>
>>370542513
I thought Piccolo said that during the Cell Saga when Vegeta recommended they get a decade worth of training before the Cell Games.
Either way, they abuse the shit out of it in Super.
>>
>>370542426
No I think you're thinking of XV2's promotional manga which was done by Toyotaro and Toriyama. The cover art looks more like Yamamuro which is the usual.
>>
>>370542236
Jiece is said to be stronger than Recoome and Vegeta absolutely grabbed him by the hair and fucked his ass completely after his zenkai from Recoome. After that, it really didn't do shit for him and zenkai kinda faded away, thank god.

Luckily for him, no one saw him cry that time so no one can prove it.

>Goku planted it
Goku may have realized it first during his coma but Vegeta was well aware of it before Goku told him. All Goku did was make Vegeta aware of the HTC.

And Gohan didn't know about Goten's until they trained. That means nothing. He didn't go off into space to train and he didn't blow off Bulma like he had in the Android arc.
>>370542489
Vegeta didn't do shit to Frieza at all. He didn't even land a single punch the entire fight.
>>370542513
Blame the dipshits at Toei for that kind of shit. They effectively do their own thing and don't even follow Toriyama's notes even halfway most of the time.
>>
>>370542668
More or less. It's the only way to make LoG1 not shit anymore.

They can keep the original OST they composed for it though, its not bad.
>>
>>370542668
good point might not be worth

so long as i can just abuse solar flare still it wont matter

>>370542708
might have mentioned it there too but i know goku says it because piccolo thought he should go in with trunks and goten or something
>>
>>370528589
Wasn't there a really dope fan-made DBZ sprite fighter someone in the FGC was developing?
>>
>>370542489
>>370542747
I stand corrected then, foes it is.
>>
>>370542486

We saw fused Zamasu fly up but we never actually saw what he looked right afterwords since he was covered in smoke, he isn't like Buu who gets deformed.

Two things happened before Goku and Vegeta tried going SSJB, first they got hit with a direct strike by fused Zamasu and then they gave their power to Trunk.

You can't tell me that if Goku and Vegeta were helpless or very low on energy that they would be able to survive a direct strike from Zamasu, from the same arm that could over power Vegito.

Either A) Goku and Vegeta had more power then you think B) Zamasu at this point had gotten significantly weaker due to his Vegito fight C) Some combination of A and B.
>>
File: kur_7026.jpg (9KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
kur_7026.jpg
9KB, 210x240px
I hate how they write Goku in Super. I wish Toriyama gave a shit about the story and wouldn't just agree with the shit that is throw at the wall.
>>
>>370542947
It's easy to overlook considering how quick enemies come and go in early Namek.
>>
>>370542747
He matched his first form, and seemed pretty confident against the fourth form. While he wound up getting shitstomped, it implies he surpassed his third form's power (which he actually felt) with his final zenkai. Not the person you were originally arguing with, btwubs, just wanted to let you know that Vegeta had multiple zenkais that were used to allow him to keep stomping everyone on Namek. Gohan and Goku as well.
>>
>>370543061
He's fine in the manga and ever since Shueisha took over the anime as well in terms of franchising rights and quality control he is less retarded in the anime as well.
>>
>>370543094
Too bad him and Frieza powered up at the same time and Frieza's was bigger.
>>
Should the original Dragon Ball get the Kai treatment?
>>
>>370543217
Good. I think Toriyama/toei forgot that Goku stop being retarded after training with Kami at the end of DB.
>>
File: Senzu_Beans.jpg (421KB, 1449x1388px) Image search: [Google]
Senzu_Beans.jpg
421KB, 1449x1388px
>>370543061
Really jogs the noggin.
>>
>>370543427
As in being redubbed or shit all over visually?
>>
>>370543427
It's fine the way it is. There isn't as much filler as Z anyway, just a few "save our village" episodes here and there during timeskips.
>>
>>370535924
I think Burst Limit was just a remake of Budokai 1 in a sense, although it has less characters than Budokai 1 I believe
>>
>>370543094
>and seemed pretty confident against the fourth form. While he wound up getting shitstomped, it implies he surpassed his third form's power
Not necessarily. He just assumed he was a super saiyan after Dende had healed him and thought he was fit enough to take out Frieza's final form. Vegeta believed himself to be strong enough but with the amount of his ass that is handed to him by Frieza, he could very well have been weaker than the third form.
>>
>>370543427
What do you mean by that? If you want less filler, go read the manga. It's even in full color now!
>>
File: wakarimasen.jpg (73KB, 533x542px) Image search: [Google]
wakarimasen.jpg
73KB, 533x542px
>>370542513
Maybe since it was destroyed in the buu saga, they made a new one with different limitations.
I don't know, I'm not going to defend Toei/Toriyama
>>
>>370542513
They literally have the god of the universes doing favors for them, like ending a fight that goes out of hand, so it's not like anything is set in stone in Dragon Ball.
>>
>>370543538
What were the good 'fillers'?
>>
File: piccolo1.png (265KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
piccolo1.png
265KB, 720x400px
>>370543837
DRIVING CARS
>>
>>370542896

hyper dbz made with mugen
>>
File: noodles.png (230KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
noodles.png
230KB, 576x432px
>>370543837
Most are pretty bland. Between Baba and the 22nd World Tournament there's a good episode introducing Tien and Chiaotzu where they scam people.
The wedding dress episodes at the very end also have best giantfu.
>>
>>370542982
Again, he had no signs of taking any damage from Vegito. Even the attack that drained all his energy and caused him to split early failed to leave any marks on him.
Supreme Kai literally says that the reason they can't go SSB is because of how much energy they exerted as Vegito.
And, yes, I do think they could survive a hit from Zamusa if they were exhausted. Goku's had holes put in chest and knocked around at least twice in Super.
You forgot to list D on your choice of answers. The writing their is complete dogshit and should never have happened.
>>
File: 1489542023684.jpg (372KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1489542023684.jpg
372KB, 1024x1536px
>>370542710
Oh, okay. Looks gorgeous, though.

Someday I hope we get another DBZ game with a similar style that Toriyama once used.
>>
>>370543837
Driver's License is the only filler from Dragon Ball Z that's memorable, just because it's so wild. In a world where men and women can fly as much as they want, seeing two grown-ass alien men try to drive cars while having a hilarious road rage rivalry is just one hell of a spectacle.

Baseball with Yamcha is top tier Super filler. If you liked how corny the driving episode in Z was, you'll enjoy the Baseball episode.

Goten and Trunks stowing away with Monaka and fighting the slime was great too. A must see if you want Goku to make Vegeta look like a complete idiot.

Arale crossover in Super is also worth mention since it's pure fun. It's stupid, makes no sense, breaks the fourth wall, and is essentially a waste of an episode, but it's a fun waste of time.

As for Dragon Ball, I don't know what was filler. Watched it on Toonami one time, never saw it again. I should go rewatch it sometime. As for GT, I don't even remember anything at all. I think all of GT was filler.
>>
>>370544435
The 3 episodes of filler with Gel-geta are easily some of the worst.
>>
File: 1488163014859.jpg (502KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1488163014859.jpg
502KB, 1600x1600px
>>370532505
You so know why there was so much filler in the buu saga, right?
>>
>>370543427
It's fine. Plus they would get the new shitty kid Goku voice for the eng dub.
>>
File: 1468701399309.png (2MB, 1016x760px) Image search: [Google]
1468701399309.png
2MB, 1016x760px
>>370534135
>>370534181
>>370534442
>>370533451
Gohan actually was most popular at the time, the whole "Japs hated Gohan as MC" rumor is even confirmed wrong by Toriyama himself, who said he just didn't think Gohan was MC material.
>>
>>370544435
>it's a fun waste of time.

Dragon Ball in 6 words
>>
>>370544896

I honestly don't know why people thought Japan ever hated Gohan

He's always been a pretty well liked character
>>
>>370545227
The great sayainman shit is just that bad.
>>
>>370544896
>best saiyan in 3rd place
>>370545323
>The great sayainman shit is just that bad.

Shit taste all around.
>>
File: Dragon_Ball_Z_LSW.jpg (79KB, 640x657px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_Ball_Z_LSW.jpg
79KB, 640x657px
>>370528589
>What are the best DBZ games?
>>
File: 1317567498797.png (137KB, 354x353px) Image search: [Google]
1317567498797.png
137KB, 354x353px
>>370544896
Who the fuck votes for Dende?
>>
>>370545323

most people like Great Saiyaman though

I mean they did put him back in Super as well
>>
>>370545392
i like you friend
>>
File: 3B0EVko.jpg (486KB, 1058x1580px) Image search: [Google]
3B0EVko.jpg
486KB, 1058x1580px
>>370544896
>doesn't post the updated version
>>
>Even TFS is getting in on Super and the dumb faggots haven't even finished the Cell saga yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2zKP4x9CnM

On the bright side, it's actually good.
>>
>>370531961
At least it has some explanation. Some other shounen people get straight up mutilated and are just fine five minutes later for the next fight.

They are an overused plot device though. Sparingly they would be fine, but as they're used currently it's like spamming Get out of Jail Free cards.
>>
>>370534291
If you think those movies are worse than the older DBZ movies, I have some bad news for you.
>>
>>370532049
MAGIC
PANTS
>>
>>370545734
Where's Beerus?
>>
>>370546258
that was around the time on the buu saga
still waiting for the super one
>>
>>370545392
>start playing LSW again after year(s) of not touching it
>resolve to start a new file and get everything (characters and cards) this time
>do first playthrough, unlocking Card 009 in the process
>do second playthrough with the intention of unlocking all of the characters
>lose steam about halfway through second playthrough
>stop playing for year(s)
>repeat

I've been doing this cycle with LSW for like 13 years now and I still fucking love this game.
>>
File: 1480561964560.jpg (8KB, 228x222px) Image search: [Google]
1480561964560.jpg
8KB, 228x222px
>>370535279
The Future Trunks arc was shaping up to be one of the best in DB history, then Merged Zamasu happened and it ended up going straight to shit. Episodes 66 and 67 were a mistake.
>>
>>370532049
I'm sorry you look like you could be a member of an 80s hair metal band.
>>
>>370546057
What's stopping Goku from just keeping a bag of senzu beans in his pocket and eating them during the fight?
>>
File: 1456023595026.jpg (36KB, 241x403px) Image search: [Google]
1456023595026.jpg
36KB, 241x403px
>>370545734
>at the time
Also
>6. Gohan
>7. Goten
>8. Yamcha
>9. Freeza
>10. Krillin

>8. Yamcha
>>
>>370546536
honer pride of a warrior won't let him.
>>
>>370546590
it's a more updated version than the one you posted.
>>
Is Budokai 3 overrated?
>>
>>370546643
Yes and in my post I said> "at the time" as in, at the time of the Cell arc, Gohan was the most popular.
>>
>>370543464
Redub

>>370543606
>It's even in full color now!
It is?!
>>
>>370546704
yes but not in later years.
>>
File: 26[1].png (313KB, 961x1400px) Image search: [Google]
26[1].png
313KB, 961x1400px
>>370546536
He's tried but some villains are actually intelligent
>>
File: 1488165246671.jpg (169KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488165246671.jpg
169KB, 800x1200px
>>370528647
no
>>
>>370528589

D B Z
S U P E R S O N I C
W A R R I O R S
F O R
T H E
G A M E
B O Y
A D V A N C E

also i REALLY like dragon ball advanced for the gba and DB origins for ds.
>>
>>370528647
I just hope DBsuper's canon status goes away once it's popularity fades, like GT dbonline and i dont remember which other vidya tori worked on.
It aint awful, but it aint great either. Its an alright nostalgia trip.
>>
>>370546801
That has Gotenks in it, meaning it takes place later enough in the Buu arc that Gohan had been more or less phased out for a while till he fought Buu. And then shortly got phased out again.

Meanwhile the other poll takes place after Cell arc, where you don't factor in later years since nobody even knew what would happen next.
>>
>>370546806
I was really digging Toyotaro's art style up until this last chapter where everyone started getting huge necks again. The anatomy looks off.
>>
File: SSG Goku.png (642KB, 441x1566px) Image search: [Google]
SSG Goku.png
642KB, 441x1566px
>>370528589
I don't understand why it wasn't this:

Red thing: Saiyan God
Blue: Super Saiyan God

SIMPLE. Super Saiyan God isn't even a super saiyan.
>>
>>370547118
It's written by Akira Toriyama and he is writing it as a continuation of his story. It's not going anywhere.

Unlike DB GT, which had nothing to do with him outside of a few designs here and there.
>>
>>370547338
I still want red to be a natural Super Saiyan God and for Blue to be an imitation with a higher base power but without all the nifty extra powers of being a god.
>>
>>370546670
Yeah. Super DBZ is the better fighter.
>>
>>370547338
>another transformation we don't get to see vegeta use
>>
>>370547338
A lot of people have said this, and I'm in agreement as well. Super Saiyan Blue wouldn't even be a thing were it not a necessity to otherwise not have to call it Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan,

Granted the name was thought up before Toriyama even thought up the idea of of SSJGSSJ since BoG was supposed to be a one-time thing, then it's positive reception led to RoF, then that to Super. Maybe if Toriyama had planned out Dragon Ball's return better it may have been just Saiyan God.
>>
>>370532207
Dude, what is that a screen of? It's widescreen format, but it looks like it's capturing everything, it's not that bullshit black bars on the sides. What torrent is it? Blackbox HD??
>>
>>370547338
Toriyama didn't like the red (too similar to kaio-ken?) so he changed it to blue and made a reason for it
>>
>>370547853
>>370547338
That's the gag.
>>
>>370547889
It's the recent blu-rays. Go to nyaa and look for "DHD"
>>
>>370547338

The first mistake was making it so there needed to be a God form at all. Remove Beerus's rank (because its a dumb rank anyways) and things becomes a lot more simple.
>>
File: GohanStickingOutHisTounge.png (700KB, 719x535px) Image search: [Google]
GohanStickingOutHisTounge.png
700KB, 719x535px
>>370543837
I honestly really liked the mini-arc where gohan survives by himself in piccolo's training grounds before he actually gets trained for the saiyan invasion
>>
>>370536113
Fucking hell, I'll never not be mad about uub/majuub losing to baby.
He fought goku on even terms before goku got turned into a kid, how the fuck does that make any sense?
>>
>>370548303
That's something they should have kept in DBZ Kai
>>
>>370548413
It makes sense the same way that 17 having to fight at full capacity just to keep up with base form Vegeta and then being able to overpower everyone when his strength is doubled.
>>
>>370548459

Part of why Kai is terrible.

Also, nuking the extended action scenes that traditional get added when mangas get an anime.
>>
File: popo.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
popo.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
This one
>>
>>370548459
it's nice to see the anime fill in the gaps for gohan learning how to survive in the wild, but I don't think anything of value is ever learned from the addition of these scenes as the only relevant parts are already in the manga like gohan transforming and piccolo blowing up the moon. also...

>training grounds are "wastelands surrounded by a desert"
>suddenly it's actually a forest area surrounded by a desert
>now it's a forest area surrounded by the ocean
>full image of the island shows no signs of the places gohan was in, not a single sandy dune he went through to get to the sea

but I still love it. It's kinda like what goku's life would be like if he never met bulma
>>
>>370548620
I'm also still pissed Kai censored Goku and Raditz death, WTF?
>>
>>370548620
They did a good job fusing the three parts of Cell vs Goku into 2 seamless episodes.

My only complaint is the replacement score isn't as good as Yamamoto and there is no torrent with that audio mixed with the blu-rays.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>370548828
>>370548801
>>370548620
so what I'm getting here is that Kai is more or less a lite version of the anime, trimming the fat but also skipping some good bits of exposition in the process. Is that right? I'm watching the original anime airing with subs and honestly the filler doesn't bother me all that much. That being said the filler episodes made me really hate bulma and chichi
>>
>>370549090
DBZ Kai was a 'refresh' (cash grab) with some of the filler and manga scenes cut. Oh, and some reanimated scenes here and there. It's only worth watching for the new English dub
>>
>>370548612
Nah, that 17 was designed to fuse with the other from the start.
It was a perfect fusion, their base power prior to absorbing anything was way higher than double their base.
>>
>>370549090
They cut all the pointless filler. For example, That scene where Gohan and Vegeta fight after arguing whether Goku will survive on Namek during Goku and Frieza's fight was gone. Pretty sure they cut botnamancy out too.
>>
Tenkaichi 2, Xenoverse 2, and the other co op one with rpg elements
>>
>>370544435
Jelly Vegeta was shit.
>>
File: good morning.png (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
good morning.png
11KB, 225x225px
Chrono Trigger
>>
Pretty much all the DBZ games are good. However there are a few terrible ones.
>>
What if goku & co fled when zamasu tried to become the universe?
What if zamasu fused with multiple universes, spreading from one to the other?
Will future zeno defeat omniverse zamasu? Find out next time in dragon ball super!
>>
>>370534484
I thought it was just the legendary super saiyan form aka broly.
>>
File: MNnvzAf.jpg (104KB, 1000x789px) Image search: [Google]
MNnvzAf.jpg
104KB, 1000x789px
>>370549492
at least it gave us this gem
>>
File: Vegeta.jpg (77KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta.jpg
77KB, 700x520px
>>370549696
>>
>>370549696
It wasn't worth 3 episodes of filler.
>>
>>370549625
its filler asspull form
>>
>>370548631
I've gotten so many hours out of BT3 multiplayer with my brothers.

>seeing your own personal meta develop game after game
>>
>>370549090
Subs for original, Dub for Kai.
>>
File: 685741_1.jpg (39KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
685741_1.jpg
39KB, 630x630px
>>370550036
The entire arc was nothing but nostalgia bullshit every other episode. I wonder why they call it rage instead of legendary. Was it too much to member?
>>
>>370547492
Why cant they do this it makes so much fucking sense
>>
Super sucks. It's way too slow and full of fluff. At least in DBZ, even the fluff was interesting and used to create tension. In super, it's just boring and annoying (remember Berrus playing rock paper scissors with oolong?). The fights suck too. I can't believe how boring they are. Also, Berrus is such an insufferable cunt, it's just annoying to watch.

GT was way better. It was like Dragonball, but in space. And when they get back to either, it's like DBZ again. It's biggest blunder was giving Vegeta a mustache
>>
>>370550527
>GT was way better.
you have to go back pedro
>>
File: 1393037445085.jpg (66KB, 601x451px) Image search: [Google]
1393037445085.jpg
66KB, 601x451px
>>370550527
>>
>>370550527
>boring and annoying (remember Berrus playing rock paper scissors with oolong?).

That was in the movie for a few minutes but they decided to turn it into a whole anime episode.

Make sure you're reading the DB Super manga (designed as a continuation of the original DB manga) and avoid the anime entirely.
>>
File: 1487099353191.jpg (959KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487099353191.jpg
959KB, 1920x1080px
>>370550527
No I like the fluff. I do not want more tension like in DBZ our heroes relaxing and hanging out with gods is more fun
>>
File: 1489515044491.jpg (57KB, 530x394px) Image search: [Google]
1489515044491.jpg
57KB, 530x394px
>>370528647
>Does anyone else wish DBZ never came back?

I just consider this shit non canon like GT, that doesn't mean I wont watch it though.
>>
>>370549090
You don't know shit filler till you see Fake Namek
>>
>>370549090
Launch no longer exist in Kai and basically this >>370549236.
>>
>>370550527
GT always felt off to me. It was trying to be space Dragon Ball at first but it didn't capture the same feeling.
>>
File: chronotrigger_scene_08.jpg (345KB, 900x654px) Image search: [Google]
chronotrigger_scene_08.jpg
345KB, 900x654px
>>370549527
just look at this early super saiyan god concept art
weird that goku is using a sword
>>
>>370551068
Okay, enough with the le epic meme shit.
>>
>>370550991
I don't think it gets any worse than Fake Namek, honestly. All the Namek filler being removed in DBZ Kai makes it so much better
>>
>>370551068
That's Gokunks SSG.
>>
>>370536325

>Pan will never suck you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74tTgPTF9zM
>>
File: 1481248189498.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1481248189498.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>>370550793
>goten is dead
>gohan is coming back for his spot in the light for another episode or two before returning to the grave
it's suffering
>>
File: 1475013643979.png (49KB, 1280x341px) Image search: [Google]
1475013643979.png
49KB, 1280x341px
>>370550527
>It was like Dragonball, but in space
>>
>Japanese dbz voice acting
I grew up with the shitty funi dub and had no idea what I was missing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmH_72yfKQA
>>
File: 1393977553805.jpg (24KB, 436x360px) Image search: [Google]
1393977553805.jpg
24KB, 436x360px
>>370551590
>the 50 second mark where it sounds like he's throwing up in another room
>>
>>370551590
didn't the english VA do the same thing

regarding super the nip VAs for beerus and zamasu are great
>>
>>370551850
Not as stupid as the Jap one but Clarke started his sentences pretty raspy and cleared up as he spoke further into the line.
>>
>>370551850
The jap VA made Cell sound more like a monster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zkp6Te1adrg
>>
>>370531321
>>370541276
This.

And FUCKING THIS!

It was developed by the father of SF2, instead of those garbitch animu seasonal tie in cash ins developed only for 7 months like Bootykai and Tenkiashit.
>>370541624
>>
>>370552215
Nah. US made him sound like a slimy asshole bug monster. Wakamoto is by default godlike but the stupid sounds he made before speaking EVERY FUCKING TIME were fucking annoying and sometimes played in really stupid spots.
>>
>>370552292
lol
Thread posts: 384
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.