[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is actually a "Kingdom Hearts", Did the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1405909477329.gif (2MB, 270x151px) Image search: [Google]
1405909477329.gif
2MB, 270x151px
What the fuck is actually a "Kingdom Hearts", Did the game ever explains what it does?
>>
Kingdom Hearts IS LIGHT
>>
>>366331029
It is whatever the director needs it to be right now, and it does whatever is convenient for the story.

Just like everything else in the series.
>>
Anon asks what KH is then posts a picture accurately describing it
>>
It's the heart of all worlds.
>>
Its the fucking jappos who can't translate SHIT to english
>Kingdom of Hearts
>Heart of all worlds
>Kindgoms of Hearts

Fucking SJW translators
>>
File: 1341187647622.jpg (43KB, 1011x633px) Image search: [Google]
1341187647622.jpg
43KB, 1011x633px
>>366331029
Kingdom Hearts is the place of origin of all hearts. It's remained hidden somewhere in the Realm of Darkness for the whole KH series. The rays of light from it coming from somewhere behind the Door to Darkness in the finale of KH1 is the closest we've seen of it, I guess. The main villain wants to gain access to it no matter what the cost or means, for science and power.

What makes things confusing is that there have been a few 'fake' Kingdom Hearts' throughout the series. In KH2 Organization XIII created their own Kingdom Hearts in The World That Never Was by amassing hearts of men. In BBS there was a Kingdom Hearts created from the hearts of worlds, or something.
>>
>>366331112
fpbp
>>
>>366332239
how do people come up with these plots
>>
>>366332239
>In BBS there was a Kingdom Hearts created from the hearts of worlds, or something.
The one in BbS was the true one. The one in KH1 was the one of Worlds.
>>
>>366332347
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_records

It's a concept that has existed long before Kingdom Hearts or even Disney.
>>
>>366332464
Well, fuck.
>>
Kingdom Hearts is literately a Noun.

It was a place in KH1, it was a thing in KH2, and I hold true to the idea that it'll be a person in KH3 because fuck it, why not? The story is convoluted already.

If nothing else, it's a plot device that can be easily retconned for whatever reason they need.
>>
>>366332464
>The one in BbS was the true one.
Nope, sorry. It's actually the hearts of the Keyblade wielders that died in the war
>>
>>366331029
looks like angry joe is really enjoying himself.
>>
>>366333551
Anon, that doesn't mean that it wasn't the True KH.

The Memorial Ultimania on it segment even mentions X.
>>
>>366333674
the X-blade*
>>
>>366331112
This is all you needed to know and the thread should have been pruned here
>>
>>366333674
The true Kingdom Hearts is ALL hearts. Any KH made of SOME hearts can't be the true KH.
>>
>>366333886
Hey, do you want to skip all of this and for me to just post the Ultimania passage? Because that would be the highest current word on it and comes from Nomura.
>>
>>366334038
Sure, while you're at it, find the interview where Nomura flatly states that we have not yet seen the true Kingdom Hearts.
>>
>Kingdom Hearts

>A condensed form of the hearts of this world. Also known as the kingdom of hearts or the center of worlds. It also is the source of great power and a source of endless knowledge.
In the past, people viewed Kingdom Hearts as a great heart of light and seeking to gain control of this ended up causing the outbreak of a war that destroyed the world (Refer to P.8). Because of such an incident, Kingdom Hearts is now strictly sealed away and it is not easily approachable. Master Xehanort among other dark forces use all kinds of tactics to obtain Kingdom Hearts, but Sora is always there to fight and stop them.

>Kingdom Hearts of Worlds (KH1 Kingdom Hearts)

>The condensed form of the Hearts of Worlds known as Kingdom Hearts. The path to this Kingdom Hearts can only be open using the Keyblade of People’s Hearts created from the Seven Princesses of Heart. In KH1, Maleficent and Ansem used the Heartless to steal the Hearts of Worlds and sought out the Kingdom Hearts of Worlds.

>Kingdom Hearts of People (KH2, 3D Kingdom Hearts)

>The condensed form of the hearts of people becoming a Kingdom Hearts. Organization XIII believed that completing this would make them whole again and began collecting hearts from the Heartless in order to create the Kingdom Hearts of People. The leader of Organization XIII had a different plan as he intended on using the Kingdom Hearts of People in order to implant the heart of Xehanort into the members as vessels to create the 13 of Dark (Reference P.9).

>The incomplete Kingdom Hearts of People floated above Organization XIII’s castle.

>True Kingdom Hearts (BbS, 3D Kingdom Hearts)

>Different from the two man-made Kingdom Hearts above, this Kingdom Hearts has existed since the beginning of the world. It was engulfed in darkness long, long ago during the Keyblade War, but using its counterpart: the χ-Blade, it is thought that the True Kingdom Hearts will once again be revealed.

That's from the 2014 memorial Ult.
>>
>>366334396
>find the interview where Nomura flatly states that we have not yet seen the true Kingdom Hearts.
You want to post that? If I remember right he said that we would finally find out what's in KH in KH3.

I don't know why you sound so in disbelief. I'm just posting what the current official word on it. And the KH in X Back Cover that you're referring to is the same one that's in BbS.
>>
>>366334525
Nice reading comp my friend. It's clearly talking about the lore figure of KH, not the one that appears in BbS.

Hell, it even says that it somehow comes up in DDD, so it can ONLY be the conceptual true KH that we have yet to see.

>>366334671
I can't find it. I know it's out there, but there are too many magazine interviews, and I only looked at the ones tagged for KHIII, which might not be accurate.

I know that interview exists because I remember everyone at the time thought the BbS KH was the true one, so we were all confused.

Anyway, you can even see the KH being formed from Keyblade wielders' hearts in the opening to 0.2, which follows from the ending of X.
And it makes no sense for Xehanort to summon the true KH in BbS when he hasn't even forged the X-blade yet.
>>
>>366331029
My stance is it's some kind of realm where the heart/core life-force for each respective world is stored, as well as the hearts of living things. Basically one big life force battery that Xenahort thinks he can harness to do whatever with.

There's more than one "kingdom hearts" apparently; so far two containing hearts of worlds and one with hearts of men but there may be another.
>>
KINGUDOMU HAARTSU PREASE UNDERSTANDO
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.