[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reported Fire Emblem Direct is America-only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: 1484556415084[1].jpg (58KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
1484556415084[1].jpg
58KB, 600x339px
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201701/14124837.html

It would seem that Japan did not get an official announcement for the Fire Emblem Direct on the 18th, they only know of its existence due to the American announcement on Friday. This is very concerning. Lower your expectations accordingly.
>>
But they said there's Fire Emblem Warriors info, and there's absolutely nothing given out on that so far that they could reiterate. I also assume Japan would want to know about the mobile game too if that's getting covered at all.

I'm honestly baffled as to why this is America only. I can't think of anything they could do for that besides maybe a VC localization, but it feels too soon to be getting that kind of news when we haven't heard shit about how the Switch will even be handling its online store or what kind of VC it'll have. If it is a VC localization, ready the Mother 3 wojaks.
>>
File: 1459640928180.jpg (35KB, 385x375px)
1459640928180.jpg
35KB, 385x375px
>>364271481
I wish I could read Nippon :(
>>
>>364271481
JUST
>>
>>364273596
It probably involves the Fates DLC that hasn't been released outside of Japan.
>>
>>364275948
I mean, how long could you talk about that though? It's only two maps.

Then again what the fuck should I know, Animal Crossing gets a full hour direct and it doesn't announce a new mainline title OR even give details about its mobile game, they just play with amiibo for sixty uninterrupted minutes.
>>
File: 232px-B02-085.jpg (46KB, 232x305px) Image search: [Google]
232px-B02-085.jpg
46KB, 232x305px
>>364271481
They're announcing an official localization of the card game. Mark my words.

Please.
>>
More importantly, why is Nintendo wasting time talking about a game that just started development when they're supposed to be be launching a console soon?
>>
>Fates DLC
>Fire Emblem Warriors info
>Switch Virtual Console surprises
>mobile game info
>card game/other merchandise
>>
File: Rana card.jpg (79KB, 413x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rana card.jpg
79KB, 413x600px
So are fire emblem cards even a game or is it like pokemon where you only buy it to collect pictures of your waifus?
>>
File: Brothers.png (2MB, 1282x596px) Image search: [Google]
Brothers.png
2MB, 1282x596px
>>364277267
It is a game, but obviously a lot of people just like to see cards of characters they like. You have a designated character act as your "main character" and the goal is to keep beating the opponent's main character while building up a group to do so while protecting your own. Life is done sort of similarly to prize cards from Pokemon only you take one of your own when your MC suffers a loss.
>>
>>364276086
>They're announcing an official localization of the card game.
I hope you are right.
>>
So it won't have any info worth discussing.
>>
>>364277267
>Like pokemon card game
you must have never actually played the game; because the game is pretty damn fun as far as card games go. especially the free version online.
>>
File: Azura Cipher 02.jpg (987KB, 1280x1797px) Image search: [Google]
Azura Cipher 02.jpg
987KB, 1280x1797px
>>364276086
>Wanting Treehouse censored cards
>>
I hope it's a announcement for a new non-warriors game. while I'm wishing I hope it's also not shit like fates.
>>
>>364280501
Since it's west-only, they'd probably only announce a game Japan wouldn't care about, like Advance Codename Steam 2
>>
>>364279453
That is the essential gist of the thread, yes.
>>
How fun is the card game? I would be ok with mobile fire emblem game just being a digital version of that.
>>
>>364271481
>only Americans get paid services to begin with
>only Americans get FE info
Uhh, I guess we are now the guinea pigs instead of Japan?
>>
>>364281268
It just means it's nothing of worth being discussed because as far as FE is concerned Nintendo couldn't care less about the west

My guess is just the late DLC, the FE Warriors trailer with an English logo and the announcement that there will be more info at E3, and the western announcement of the mobile game if there hasn't been one.
>>
>>364271481
Why is the treehouse hiring such normies?

>haveto symmetrical fae
>be in shape
>have nothing odd about you

I feels like they don't want a weirdo like me playing their games.
>>
>>364276086
>FE MOBILE
> It's the localization of the card game
>>
>>364282110
That's just their marketing team. People functional enough to do translations but charming enough to be in front of the camera and do promotional stuff. I'm sure people doing the heavy lifting in localization are just as weird as you, anon.
>>
File: mombot on Nich Maragos.jpg (48KB, 550x727px) Image search: [Google]
mombot on Nich Maragos.jpg
48KB, 550x727px
>>364283095
I don't mind them being weirdos, but why do they have to be such libtards.
>>
>>364271481
What if we get a translation of one of the untranslated games? It'd probably be FE6 because Roy if it did happen. That's a huge if of course. Chances are it'll be fucking nothing.
>>
>>364283437
>FE4 gets translated
>censored to hell and back, arguably justifiably

a real monkeys paw deal here
>>
File: Hector and Eliwood.png (705KB, 615x431px) Image search: [Google]
Hector and Eliwood.png
705KB, 615x431px
>>364281258
I like it myself, but I imagine there'd be a barrier of entry due to a bunch of rules to learn and adapt to. Having to get cards via gacha means also puts a bit of a damper on how much one can enjoy it. Given that mobile games seem to value simplicity and ease of entry above all else, I really don't think it'll be the cipher game, unless it's extremely simplified in some way.
>>
kek, why does Nintendo hate white people so much. Sony is from japan too, but actually seems to embrace both markets, rather than treat whitey like an alien. Nintendo white fanbase is full of cucks
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.