[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

got a NTSC-J vita and wonder are the menus in english

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: PS-Vita-2000-Head-on.jpg (64KB, 640x307px) Image search: [Google]
PS-Vita-2000-Head-on.jpg
64KB, 640x307px
got a NTSC-J vita and wonder are the menus in english
>>
>>359914341
also hear the o button and x button are switched. o mean accept and x is cancel
>>
What is google?
>>
>>359914880
bump
>>
>>359914341
Dont go past 3.60 firmware if you dont want to play downloaded games.
>>
>>359918195
why
>>
>>359914341
somewhere in settings.
>>
>>359918713
hackable at 3.60 and below, also you can change the language to english like >>359914880
was implying
>>
>>359919534
bump
>>
>>359914564
anyone know
>>
>>359914341
you bought a vita, good job fucking up.
>>
>>359921878
but bloodstained ritual of the night
>>
>>359921798
Know what? Yes, they're switched. If you're on 3.60, you can mess with a config file with a hex editor to set it to the American way if you want.
>>
>>359921798
You can change the language, and i think you can reverse the x and o.
At least you can do both on the ps3, ps4 and psp so i imagine so
>>
>>359922136
should i bother
>>
>>359922384
Does it bug you when games randomly switch? If you play any JP titles, everything will be fine, but anything western will be back to the default way for anything that doesn't involve the Vita OS. So when you need to save, or enter text, the buttons will be reversed again. If you use the touch screen instead, it isn't an issue.
>>
>>359922529
http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/03/26/ps-vita-update-3-50-adds-customizable-controls-and-more-exactly-like-the-ps4-screenshots-inside/
>>
>>359922617
Yeah, that shit doesn't actually work if you want to set O to X.

The button usage depends on the region of the game you're playing, so while you could reverse them to make the menus normal, any western game you played would be reversed, which is just counter-intuitive. There's no way to force X to always mean accept, no matter what.

So you either set the system up for the west, or for Japan, depending on which games you play more of, and that doesn't mess with the default configs in games.
>>
>>359922823
anything else i should know. are the us a japenese console basically the same
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.