[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy new pc so can stream video games >buy new webcam and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1465041154042.gif (3MB, 433x433px) Image search: [Google]
1465041154042.gif
3MB, 433x433px
>buy new pc so can stream video games
>buy new webcam and microphone
>stream my favourite game for last 6 hours
>0 total viewers
>>
People only want to watch shitty MOBAs matey.
>>
because u aren't actually an anime girl
git gud
>>
>>358834317
>anime poster
Good. Keep trying kid.
>>
>>358834317
Post twitch name, I will watch you if you're cute!
>>
>>358834317
>>
All lesbians deserve to be mauled to death.
>>
I like Midori
>>
Why on earth do you want strangers watch you play video games?

This generation man.
>>
>>358834317
Streaming, like any sort of entertainment career, takes perseverance. You have to just keep streaming until eventually you get a little lucky and people start trickling in. You also have to be prepared to never get anywhere.
>>
>>358834795

I just want people to talk to desu
>>
>>358834317
I've heard that you pretty much have to play a new game that everyone wants to watch, but nobody is streaming.

Which, as you might guess, is pretty fucking hard.

But who knows, maybe you'll get a host. Or when people stop watching the big guys, they'll trickle down to you.
But if you just play some random ass game that you enjoy that's neither new nor highly watched, then yeah. Why would anyone even find you and tune in?
>>
>>358834317
>webcam
Nobody wants to see your fool ass face in the corner. If you are going to stream keep it audio only.
>>
>>358835284

But the popular people all have webcams
>>
>>358834317
What game did you play, this will factor.
>>
File: 154683136453.jpg (73KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
154683136453.jpg
73KB, 495x495px
>Used to stream for /v/ in 2010-2012
>it was always to request so no regular schedule
>one night I'd be streaming kung pow, the next I'd be playing through FF7 and anons would tell me all the secrets of the game that I never knew about like where to specifically get some awesome blue magic (never used the mimic materia before, thought it was useless)
>now I can't get anyone to watch my streams
>people don't seem to give a shit about my main draw which was either "super knowledgeable about this one game, let me teach you" or "I know nothing about this one game, you should teach me"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.