[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS HAPPENING metro2035.com Scroll down to the timeline

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Bourbon_M2033.jpg (52KB, 370x600px)
Bourbon_M2033.jpg
52KB, 370x600px
ITS HAPPENING metro2035.com

Scroll down to the timeline
>>
>>357216107
You do realize it's not even news right? New Metro game has been confirmed in the works for at least a year now.
Also the new book is disappointing, better than 2034 but inferior to 2033.
Heck it's inferior to Last Light story.
>>
>>357216107
>>357216347
The next Metro game is also gonna be open world ala S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
>>
>>357216347
Even Metro 2034 is inferior to 2033
>>
After what they did with LL and Redux I have no hype for anything they might release now.
Once you go full casual console audience there's no truning back.
>>
>>357216601
2034 is the worst and that's universally accepted.
It got very mixing reviews even in Russia.
It's why 2035 is back to "adventure" theme because "philosophy" theme of 2034 failed.
Problem is 2035 plot is nonsensical, moves at lightning bolt speed, characters are unceremonially introduced and killed off few pages later all the time, not a single mutant in sight, everything is DUDE FIREFIGHT DUDE POLITICS DUDE FIREFIGHT DUDE POLITICS DUDE FIREFIGHT DUDE POLITICS LMAO AND THEN ARTYOM DOESN'T WANT TO LIVE IN THIS METRO ANYMORE AND FUCKED OFF BACK TO HIS HOME PLANET

That's literally 2035 in nutshell.
>>
>>357216578
Great, so it's going to be terrible.
>>
>>357216107
Can't wait to get immerse in the great atmosphere again.
>>
>>357216790
Well isn't 2035 based off LL? Don't think it was the smartest idea to put that game into a novel.
>>
Who do we play as...

What ending is canon in 2034?
>>
>>357216790
dunno why he bothered writing a new book, he should done nothing and keep cashing in the extended universe rights, i like the st petersburg/dyakov first two books better now desu
>>
>>357216107
Wasn't a big fan of Last Light tbqh. Also they're working on a vr game first lmao.
>>
>>357216957
>What ending is canon in 2034?
Artyom not dying
>>
File: 735143998.jpg (366KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
735143998.jpg
366KB, 1366x768px
>>357216790
>mfw I listening to the Metro 2034 audiobook right now
>>
>>357216878
Nope, 2035 is a new story.
First and foremost you need to know that the games aren't canon to the books.
2033 was a dumbed down and gutted version of book 2033 storyline. Last Light was brand new story made specially for the game.
2034 is a book about Hunter (who has PTSD) and a new character called Homer
2035 is about Artyom again but he's very different from Last Light's presentation of Artyom and the story went vastly different as well
>>
>>357216107
Lol I read it more than one year ago. Who wants spoilers
>>
File: FACTIONPACK.jpg (253KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FACTIONPACK.jpg
253KB, 1920x1080px
>2035 is finally getting published in English

Fucking FINALLY

I need my Metro fix so fucking bad
>>
>>357216957
>2034
Last Light isn't 2034.
>>
Good, it is about time we got another good single player FPS.

But with the dark ones gone, who is the new antagonist?
>>
>>357217013
The "Piter" book was great, it was basically 2033 but in Petersburg with a nice secret society twist near the end too.
But that other Petersburg trilogy was pretty meh, it went from a decent first book to awful sequel to literal Fallout: Mad Max in the third one.
>>
>>357217448
The surface
>>
>>357217448
bigger bears
>>
>artyom is looking for survivors all the day
>can't find anyone
>he can't even get hard to fuck his wife
>he meets up with the old grandpa from the previous book who says to him there are survivors
>they are going to find them
>it turns out the polis made big fucking jammers to avoid radio contact with the other survivors of the world to protect the metro
>artyom tries to tell this to everyone
>noone listens
>polis sends people to arrest artyom
>he leaves the metro with a car and his wife to find survivors

The end
>>
>>357217693
that's fucking dumb
>>
>>357217045
The girl is the worst part of the book
The second the girl and not-Stalin's son get introduced is where it goes full Fifty Shades of GAAAAAAAAY
>>
>>357217738
Which part?
>>
>>357217448
You realize they already made an entire game that doesn't have the dark ones as the antagonist right
>>
>>357217693
Here's a better tl;dr that isn't as vague as yours

>Artyom goes up the surface every day, using military radio equipment to try and find other survivors because he feels guilty for killing Nigger Ones
>Gets irradiated every day in the process and his home station no longer treats him like a hero but like a dangerous crazy that's also irradiating all of them in the process
>his wife, Anna (Miller's daughter), can't stand that routine of his and shits on him because he ignores her and his duties as husband
>Artyom and Anna end up in bed again one last time to right the wrongs but Artyom can't even get it up so Anna kicks him out
>Homer, the protagonist of 2034, comes looking for Saviour of Metro to write his book about him
>Artyom doesn't care, but Homer accidentally lets it slip that he knows of a guy who managed to contact people outside Moscow on the radio but he's on a far away station
>This prompts Artyom to go on another adventure taking Homer with him
>then the plot is literally FIREFIGHT/GET CAPTURED/ POLITICS/FIREFIGHT/GET CAPTURED/FIREFIGHT/POLITICS/POLITICS/FIREFIGHT/POLITICS through most of the book
>turns out the story was real and they did indeed manage to catch other cities radioing that they survived
>Polis is enjoying their position of power and to ensure they stay in power they put up jammers to prevent anyone within 100km radius from catching anything on radio
>Artyom tries to warn everyone
>lol u crazy u dangerous pls fuck off already
>Polis sends a hit squad after Artyom
>Artyom convinces Anna to believe him, they escape the metro, hitch a car and ride off into the sunset to look for new future

F I N
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.