[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FFXV at TGS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: lunajpg-7cf1d7[1].jpg (137KB, 2048x2048px)
lunajpg-7cf1d7[1].jpg
137KB, 2048x2048px
you all are getting a new trailer on the 19th

-cg luna fighting with a knife
-gentiana floating in the air while noctis wakes up in a snowy forest
-spirit regis talking to noctis while the rest are sleeping at a camp
-luna speaking to leviathan thanking noctis for lending her the power to be a fighter
-leviathan battle footage
-noctis walking down an italian looking city
-ifrit setting adult noctis on fire
-adult noctis asleep in a train
-ravus wearing a dark armor without helmet
-kid noctis and luna walking in a forest

there won't be a new playable demo a this event, it will be the same as gamescom with a few improvements

they are going to announce a novel written with luna's point of view, it will get a physical edition in japan but only e-book overseas

brotherhood anime series is getting a season 2 next year
>>
>gentiana floating in the air while noctis wakes up in a snowy forest

yas give me some ice queen floating estravaganza realness
>>
-luna speaking to leviathan thanking noctis for lending her the power to be a fighter

So female main character is only able to fight after male main characters gives her strength? Tabata is such a mysoginist
>>
why is the blonde bitch wearing victoria secret in my final fantasy game
>>
>>350502715
so we're back to reading fucking novels to understand the plot? s-e can kiss themselves goodbye
>>
File: CrWIVxiVMAQlDO-.jpg-large.jpg (327KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CrWIVxiVMAQlDO-.jpg-large.jpg
327KB, 900x1200px
I SEE AND HEAR NO EVIL
>>
>>350503502
is that a fucking chainsaw? this game gets more tragic everyday I swear
>>
>>350503578
What's wrong with having more variation?
>>
>>350503814
this is not fucking resident evil
>>
>>350503878
>only resident evil has chainsaws
>>
>>350503878
> a fantasy based on reality
> chainsaw is not allowed
come onnnnnnnn anonnnnnn
>>
>>350503578
>A pizza cutter for his pizza boy costume
>Chainsaw
You edgy motherfucker
https://youtu.be/E9HQbSTxvXI?t=2501
>>
>>350503354
When has there been another FF novel?(In English hopefully?) Serious question I'm actually interested.
>>
>>350503578
Wasn't there a chainsaw in FFVI? Also a bioblaster and auto crossbow, like we've already seen in XV were in VI also.
>>
>>350502715
Why on earth would they release more brotherhood episodes AFTER the game has released?
>>
>>350502715
Verendus is that you?
>>
>>350503578

Yes, he gets a bunch of Edgar's tools, which is a disgrace by the way.
>>
Does anyone know what the process behind making Tabata director was? It seems like before XV he was a literal who so I don't really understand how they suddenly decided to pin all their hopes on this guy. I'm not one of those HACK! HAAAACK! spergs but it doesn't really seem like he's done anything all that amazing so far either.
>>
>>350502715
Why Luna is so perfect? Like seriously, they created best videogame girl?
>>
>>350503502

I was curious if Noctis could equip guns or not. Neat.
>>
>>350506759
probably the only one who wanted the job, i'm sure he's regretting his choices now tho
>>
>>350506759

Because they pinned all of there other big projects in the only other person they trust and this shit has been in development hell for 10 years. It's a wonder it's being finished at all.
>>
>>350506161
xiii (episode 0) and vii (on the way to a smile)
>>
>>350502825
>frog posting
>cuck spam
> (y-you)
Jesus what a shitpost.
>>
>>350502715
Sounds great to me.
So Ravus will be new Glauca?
>>
>>350507194

And I shall remind them!
>>
File: ffx-2.5.gif (2MB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
ffx-2.5.gif
2MB, 300x186px
>>350507563
NOJIMAAAAAAAA
>>
>>350502715
ravus is dead
>>
>>350507946
He is not dead.
>>
>>350507997
He was burnt to death by the ring in the movie. He's dead.
>>
>>350508186
That wasn't Ravus. It was one of the Kingsglaive guys.
>>
>>350508186
Looks pretty alive in the game to me.
>>
>>350502715
>they are going to announce a novel written with luna's point of view
>brotherhood anime is getting a season 2
Why would they do that when the bonus episode of brotherhood is already gonna be about her AND they'd have nothing else to even make a season 2 with.
>>
>>350508306
Are we talking about the same character?
>>
>>350502715
If you are a real leaker, why didn't you leak about the delay? Tabata said they already discussed about the delay for two weeks before they announced it.

And this
>leviathan battle footage
This one Tabata already said they were going to show it on Gamescom but I guess they delayed it.
>noctis walking down an italian looking city
Altissia of course
>ifrit setting adult noctis on fire
Already shown in Chapter 0 released
>adult noctis asleep in a train
Already had a screenshot of this but it was a young Noctis, guess they aged him now.
>ravus wearing a dark armor without helmet
There's actually cutscene of Ravus in the Chapters 1 to 3 where he was talking to Iedolas but they didn't show it in the youtube demo.
>kid noctis and luna walking in a forest
You mean E3 2013 trailer one?

So yeah sounds like all of these are marketing leaks rather than true development leaks.
>>
>>350508801
Only his hand was burnt.
>>
>>350508801
They are both Ravus. Ravus lost an arm is all. Yes KG makes everyone dumb looking.
>>
>>350503578
Chainsaws? In MY FF? It's more likely than you think.
>>
Chainsaws always remind me of SaGa.
>>
>>350509403
>>
>>350508801
is he really that much older than her? they looked the same age when they were kids
>>
>>350509801
Nah im sure he is little bit older, probably 4-5 years.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.