[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, was it a worthy sequel to EU?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 31

File: XCOM2.jpg (26KB, 300x426px) Image search: [Google]
XCOM2.jpg
26KB, 300x426px
Now that the dust has settled, was it a worthy sequel to EU?

I'm asking because it's on 57% off on GMG.
>>
No. If you want a good X-Com game, go play _______.
>>
>>345598564
Fire Emblem.
>>
>>345598087

I like it.

It's EU with more features, so I think it's a fine sequel.

I kind of wish they kept meld gene mods though
>>
>>345598725
Not quite
>>
It was...more of the same with a twist. Still a solid game. Definitely get it if you liked EU
>>
>>345598087
It has its moments, but sometimes can be real frustrating due to the time limit
still if you liked EU or EW sure give it a shot
>>
>>345599727
>>345599674
Are there still a lot of performance issues? That's probably my main concern.
>>
>still not snaketits mods

disregard this game.
>>
>>345600547
I haven't had any performance issues, using an r9 390x and an i7.
>>
>>345600714
ugh meant to add and i've played since launch.
>>
>>345598087
I played a lot more XCOM than I did of 2 but that might be because I decided to play a campaign of XCOM right before 2 came out in preparation.
>>
A solid improvement over EU/EW, but it's still not x-com.

The best thing they did was make it more mod-friendly. There's been some great cosmetics and a few decent gameplay mods.
>>
Does it have any conflicts with Windows 10? That damn free update thing is badgering me every day, but I've heard how it and 8 have had issues with games before.
>>
>>345598087

If it didn't have so many technical bullshit issues and the world showed consequences of XCOM's behaviour (e.g. ADVENT becoming more overtly totalitarian in mid-late game) it would've been a serious GOTY candidate.

As it stands, it's a solid 8/10 which could've been more.
>>
>>345602167

Story has hardly ever mattered in the XCOM games.
>>
is it fixed yet?
>>
>>345604197

Appears to be. I haven't seen nearly as much stutter as before. Still some iffy moments like delays in animations, or things like binding happening with the viper and victim spaced apart. Of course, I'm playing on a heavily modded run, so some of that COULD be the mods.
>>
I liked it otherwise, but battles start becoming almost too tedious in the endgame when you have time limits and bazillion Andromedons and Gatekeepers gnawing on your neck.
>>
>>345604512

Those really aren't too bad unless you haven't researched the proper weaponry. Of course, you do have to be more cautious about clumping squads when they're around since even having like 10 spaces between two guys still won't always dissuade Andromedons from using their acidic money shots.
>>
It sacrifices a lot of the charm EU had, and, assuming the DLC cycle is over and there is no EW equivalent on the horizon, it's ultimately a less robust game. There's a lot more mod support, but nothing LW-tier yet.
>>
>>345604986
Yup, the game really, really could use an EW-tier expansion to flesh it out, now it feels just a little bit too hollow. Even one new soldier class and a bit more variety in missions could go a long way.
>>
>>345598087
Yes
>>
>Interested in game
>Mandatory timer
Dodged a bullet there
>>
>>345605251
I mean, we got Sparks. That said, the real problem is the absolutely nonexistent global game. EW's wasn't great (though EXALT was fun and modestly engaging), but LW and X-Com definitely spoiled me in that regard.
>>
>>345604986

I doubt it's over, it's just barely been half a year, and EW was about a year after EU. Odds are, they'll probably announce something around the time CiVI drops, and that'll probably have its own DLC cycle like the resistance pack. Then it'll be over until the inevitable Terror from the Deep.
>>
File: 1467769084732.jpg (35KB, 558x640px) Image search: [Google]
1467769084732.jpg
35KB, 558x640px
>tfw PC can't handle it
>PS4 version won't have mods
>>
>>345598564
X-Com
>>
>>345605420

The timers are hardly that bad.
>>
>>345605420
The timers are only a problem if you're an absolute shitter who relies on OW creep to shit your way through the game. You should be killing pods the same turn your activate them.
>>
>>345605505
You might be right because I recall that they don't call the resistance pack a season pass because they will possibly release more DLCs
>>
>>345606046

They could leave it at this, since they are now working on the next Civ game, but I would like to think they've got something in mind. Hell, the ending implies some kind of continuation, and unless they pull another storyline drop like with EUW, I'd imagine the next big announcement for the game might have some kind of tie in to the stinger ending.

It'd be pretty cool if they did something like a bunch of post-game missions that let you get a good sampling of what a Terror from the Deep remake would be like, concluding with a reasonable target year for the proper sequel. And given the mod friendly nature of the game, people could easily enjoy missions with the new content until then.
>>
It's a pretty fun game, albeit still quite buggy. It isn't a worthy sequel, though. Barely anything was actually expanded upon. The mods for it from Long War Studios like the Perk Pack make it much better though.
>>
>>345600547
there used to be for me, but they went away.
>>
>>345604197
The newest patch makes some people unable to load a game mid mission.
>>
>>345600547
390/i5 here. zero issues.

>>345598087
To me it felt even more rocket tag than EW. You do not to give enemies a single action.
>>
>>345604986
>>345605505
>>345606046
>>345606590
Firaxis confirmed the next and last DLC will be an expansion like EW.
>>
>>345607763
Sauce? I just remember them saying they were open to the idea of producing more DLC.
>>
>>345607763

Which article?
>>
>>345598087
It's pretty good, but if you're a whiny cunt that relied entirely on overwatch traps in the previous game, then you probably won't enjoy it.
I missed my MECs though.
>>
>>345600547
One of the more recent updates seems to have gotten things running fine for me.
>>
>>345607879
>>345607909
Looking for it
>>
>>345607993
Get shen dlc, its basically ai mecs with heavy weapons. Story missions pretty neato too.
>>
>>345608182
Yeah, I just picked it up recently, but last I checked they haven't ported it to linux yet.
>>
>>345607879
>>345607909
Shit looks like I misremembered. Sorry to get your hopes up.
>>
>>345608182

It is a shame they aren't the cyborgs like before.

Though it did get me thinking of how they could implement a cyborg (sans mech suit) class for later.

>Basically like the gene lab augments
>Can train a soldier to have cybernetic limbs of your choosing (one limb or both)
>Upgrades/skills would be things for speed (if they got robo legs) or strength (a regular sized soldier could punch a berserker through the walls)
>Tons of customization options (including something that can make your guys look like Robocop).
>>
>>345598564
xenonauts
>>
Since the latest update all my characters I've spent hours creating with clothing mods are all broke. Is there a fix for this or will I have to make all 60 characters again?
>>
>>345608668

Did you save them to the character pool? And are you it's the update? I haven't seen anything too broken with the updates, though some mods I've tried have cause some weird things like options that do NOTHING, and apparently getting clones of guys I've already got recruited.
>>
>>345598087
Base game is better than EU but the extensions aren't as good as EW
>>
If you liked EU you'll like this. It improves on more or less every aspect and adds a good amount of stuff.

Workshop is the true savior. Firaxis gambled on us fixing the game rather than them, and that's what more or less happened. There's some really good difficulty mods(check out the A Better Advent mods as an example), tons of quality of life improvements, AI improvements, new weapons, new aliens, new gameplay, etc.
>>
>>345609048

I'd say they kind of are, but with some downsides. The Sparks are cool, but the lack of cyborg soldiers does make them not feel as big an investment outside of the one Lily gets from her dad. Meanwhile, the alien rulers do add a nice spark of intensity to missions because you never know when they might appear.

Though I can't help but feel like they kind of nerfed the rulers not long after they came out.
>>
>>345609546
>Meanwhile, the alien rulers do add a nice spark of intensity to missions

If only they didn't have such retarded rules.
What the fuck was Firaxis thinking?
>>
>>345608536
The actual process of making a MEC in EU was fucking dumb. "Dr. Vahlen, I find your genetic modifications dangerous and quite possibly unethical. Now, rookie, if you wouldn't mind following me to the amputation clinic, we can give you some mechanical limbs to operate larger mechanical limbs!"
>>
>>345601896
I'm playing it on 10, no issues
>>
>>345609889

It's not too bad once you become familiar with their turn system and play each subsequent move smartly.
>>
>>345598087
I liked the atmosphere of EU more. It felt spookier and slower-paced.

2 also felt like it forces you into playing every encounter the same way - open with explosives to shred armor/soften them up, then finish them off, hopefully before the turn ends. It got old.
>>
>>345609980

Pretty sure Shen doesn't act like his idea is any more ethical. And he didn't even really say much to Vahlen about hers. Though that was one of the things EUW didn't have much of, interaction with your crew beyond what they did in the main cutscenes.
>>
>>345609980
Shen is a fucking lunatic

Floaters show up, and he starts contemplating just how far are they willing to go to win, and if things such as floaters aren't too far off of what they're willing to do. He obviously doesn't seem to like it. What's his reaction to MECs though?

>A chop here, a chop there...
>>
>>345605420

There are mods to increase the time limit, or even remove them outright.
>>
>>345608913
Yeah most were originally made in the character pool. Now any that used clothes from mods are blank slates sometimes having invisible limbs. I can't seem to find anything online of a similar issue so maybe it's just my luck...
>>
>>345610437

He at least tries to make sure the soldiers still look like people instead of sacks of meat slapped onto a rocket pack. And he directly laments the potential mental scarring it'll have on the soldiers.
>>
>>345610615

Wouldn't know. Haven't had anything too crazy like that beyond the clones, though that's only been the siege missions from what I've seen, when you have to endure a wave of enemies before extraction/no more reinforcements.
>>
Other than the fact they made psionic into its own class the game is fun as fuck.
>>
>>345598087

I love it, but it's buggy as hell and runs poorly. It's better than Enemy Within in terms of content though.
>>
>>345610835

It'd be pretty overpowered if you had the psionics stack atop any of the regular classes.
>>
>>345610835
Are Psions still game-breakingly OP? They were the undisputed best class on launch.
>>
File: WTF is going on.jpg (160KB, 1010x1036px)
WTF is going on.jpg
160KB, 1010x1036px
How were the last two DLCs?
I stopped playing shortly after Anarchy's Edgy Shoulderpads came out.

And is Gotcha still working?
>>
>>345611140
Alien Hunters is hit or miss. Either you'll enjoy the challenge or you'll think it's bullshit and kills build variety. Haven't played Shen's Last Gift yet, but I hear it's pretty good.
>>
File: 268500_20160717014048_1.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
268500_20160717014048_1.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
It's good and a solid Xcom2 sequel.

DLC is fucking garbage however.

-Anarchy's children is all niche suicide squad shit
-Ayy rulers gives you 3 okayish weapons (1 shot reload bolt-thrower that can stun, pistol that if you kill with it will givey ou concealement once per mission, and great as fucking gold frost grenade that is awesome), then 3 armors if you can handle the super tough Ayy rulers.
-Shen's gift gives you shitty MECs which are worthless late game unless you use mods to improve them.

>>345607763

I haven't heard confirmation but it's also almost certain there will be an expansion as they said as much if the game sold well, and it did. Someone earlier before shen's gift hit found in the SDK files stuff referring to an XPACK, with tiles/terrain of coastal and river as well as abandoned (human) cities.

This is with the A better Advent pods + (Normally pods are 2-3 and then sometimes 4 men strong by late era. ABA pods is 3-4 sometimes/often 5. ABA pods+ is 6 and finally 7 man pods). The glowy guys are all corpses raised zombie mode by a gatekeeper.
>>
>>345611586

Wasn't there also an audio file of the Spokesman saying something he doesn't say at all in the retail game?
>>
>>345611586

At least on legendary a Spark cost something like 150 supplies and possibly some alloys or elerium crystals, took about 10 days to make. Had 65 AIM at start (That's rookie tier), 2 armor and 10 or so HP. I waited till I was late era so that may be why as I hear they are much better early era. But even so they cannot add weapon mods to their gun unless you use a fan mod (Weapon mods can up your aim by +20 if you have a superior scope and add +3 to their 3 ammo gun if you use a superior magazine)

The consensus tends to be that for your troops (not sparks) the T1 kevlar looks fantastic, T2 predator looks eh and T3 power armor looks like power rangers. So it's a little amusing one of the most popular mods on the workshop are that which port over Xcom1 T2 armor and T3 armor. There's also a shitload of HALO armor and various helmet mods - stormtroopers (guy who made it is kill RIP pepperonis chaese), fan-made stuff without a setting, ported over blacklight or titanfall helmets.
>>
>>345609980
>>345610437

If ew exists canonically, its clear that shen made the new mecs a.i. due to his regret.

Note that he says hes done a lot of things hes not proud of.
Vahlen on the other hand has no qualms with ethics in xcom 2
>>
>>345612065
IIRC, it isn't. The Commander survives until something like June with just rookies and the starting gear.
>>
>>345611891

I thought the T3's looked fine, it was just the lack of real options for customizing them during the early release that made it a bit boring before long.
>>
>>345612167
Wow ethier the commander was terrible or the council were assholes.

I do like the massive implication that if xcom did win 1 Julian would have done a hostile a.i takeover.

Considering the main theme of xcom 2 is role reversal in everything I really hope in some ironic twist, EXALT return as the good guys.
>>
>>345612065

Vahlen does care, she just doesn't think unless someone is there to reason with her early on if something is risky or not. She didn't make the rulers for shits and giggles, she wanted to study ways around should such creatures be pumped out by the aliens.
>>
File: 268500_20160713162116_1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
268500_20160713162116_1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>345611732

It's an easter egg where he says some Mad Max stuff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvIgzYBL2Z8

>>345612065

I thought his speech to lily was he did a lot he was proud of. It was saying "Of all the things I've been proud of doing you are my greatest gift to the world". I may have misheard it.

Put in 158 hours into Xcom1 (though I know I had more, I think steam lost somehow the first half of hours I did) and 293 hours into Xcom2. There is something that I can never quite put my finger on I find missing from Xcom2 that I miss from Xcom1. I can think of a number of things but it's always in a vague sense of having more distinct memories of ops than I have in Xcom2. That being said from a purely gameplay point of view Xcom2 is better - just by virtue of the random map generator system, the ability to modify it much more accessibly than was limited to Xcom1 (bear in mind we got Long dong about a year or so after Xcom2012 came out, it's only been 7 months right now and we've gotten a lot more stuff for Xcom2). It may lack some of the thematic stuff I liked in Xcom1 like the armor designs of Xcom1, save for the thin mints the aliens being entirely alien looking and not cyberpunk foes that advent ends up feeling like, and other smaller gameplay mechanics - such as in Xcom2 ever leaving an enemy standing is bad news bears because everything hits much harder and much more ruthlessly. In Xcom1 being in full cover 99% guaranteed not being crit. Due to a bad mechanic in Xcom2 (you can get a mod to fix it) the lower the chance of an enemy hitting you the higher the chance that hit becomes a crit. And it may be placebo but I feel like in Xcom2 shit hits like a mac truck. 12 Hp in Xcom1 and a muton hitting me in full cover maybe does 4-6 damage. 14 HP in Xcom2 and an advent hitting me in full cover and I'll lose 8-10 HP.
If you haven't played Xcom1 then I'd recommend it just because it offers a really solid and fun experience.
>>
>>345612457

That'd be an interesting thing for the likely next expansion.

>EXALT return, under a new name
>Elements of their plot from EW are retained
>They joined the aliens and most became ADVENT soldiers
>Nu-Exalt is launched by the aliens as an apparent countermeasure to XCOM
>They'll more frequently chase the Avenger and engage you in base attacks then the hunter UFOs.
>>
>>345612519

Sucks that they can't dump the assets of EUW into the XCOM 2 engine to make it easily moddable and allow some of the gameplay improvements. Of course, someone might find a way to do a conversion mod, I know someone is making one for the OG XCOM game.
>>
File: 1371933897930.gif (2MB, 320x454px) Image search: [Google]
1371933897930.gif
2MB, 320x454px
>>345612457
The original story scenario was retconned so that the aliens were fielding Mutons, Chryssalids, and other heavy units off the bat instead of working up to them. The commander supposedly did an amazing job despite getting his shit pushed in.
>>
File: 268500_20160719212357_1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
268500_20160719212357_1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>345612256

I disliked how skintight they were. The Xcom1 power armor had a skintight crysis style carbon fiber base but thickened the limbs and chest with plate. You had a chin-high neckpiece and the high back to make your guy feel like a muton in his armor. The Xcom2 power armor has no neck protection and sits very low on your collar, so with the release helmets you had a huge neck gap.

It may just be personal preferences. One odd thing I found was comparing the Halo Reach spartan armor and the Halo 4/5 ported spartan armor and the latter felt very light and 'naked'. I think that was because the bodysuit worn beneath was skin-tight, whereas it was much thicker and more layered in the Halo reach stuff. So where you had this massive gap of armor on the Halo 4/5 spartan armor at the crotch and belly, on the Halo reach stuff it seemed much more protected.

>>345612898
Thankfully it is possible for some hard working folks to port over Xcom1 stuff reasonably well. They still have to do the re-rigging and so on, which dashes my hopes that we could have just thrown sectoids or Thin mints or Mectoids into Xcom2 and been good to go. But you've gotten the Xcom1 MEC armor ported for the SPARK, every tier of Xcom1 armor ported for Xcom, T1 ballistics ported for Xcom1, Long dong crew's lasers are better than Xcom1 lasers but are clearly based on them visually.

>>345612457

Considering Xcom is now in the near-to-far future territory I hope Julian or something like him returns to capture that whole "AI/Robotic enemy" angle. As much as people like eggsalt to return in an expansion I was more partial to the idea of either Julian 2.0 and the robos, or the eldritch horror that was chasing the Ethereals and is leaking from the ocean floor at the end. But that seems more for Xcom3.

This is Xcom2 power armor.
>>
>>345613372

Can see the neck gap. The mods adding a tac-mask (goes up to cover the face up to the nose) perfectly augments it, and you do have a lot of new power armor suitable helmets modders have made/ported.
>>
>>345612519
>Put in 158 hours into Xcom1 (though I know I had more, I think steam lost somehow the first half of hours I did) and 293 hours into Xcom2. There is something that I can never quite put my finger on I find missing from Xcom2 that I miss from Xcom1
I feel exactly the same way, and now that you mention it, I think the handcrafted maps in EU/EQ may be a factor in that feeling. XCOM 2 has handcrafted set "parcels," but the map layouts themselves are procedurally-generated. I think that makes a real difference in the feel of the two games.
>>
>>345613457

With the Xcom1 power armor here you actually get an in-armor neck-cover so that Xcom2 power armor helmet looks perfectly fine with it. But this is an Xcom1 helmet as well as Xcom1 power armor ported over.

There's also two decor choices you can choose to make it seem even bulkier and look straight up spess mehreen tier heavy
>>
>>345613372

I think the armor makes some sense considering it's the future, so the armor would match what the tech of that time could be when used by humans compared to the EUW where it was a little more rudimentary in form. Still, it's nice that they finally expanded the options for changing the look so it's not just Iron-Man style stuff for everyone in your squad.

Would love to see more options for the Sparks, especially Terminator and Robocop 2 style shit.
>>
>>345598087
It has tons of performance issues and plenty of bugs but gameplay-wise i'd say it's 100% better than EU/EW. Most people here don't agree because apparently /v/ is too casual to beat missions with timers, and instead of practicing they would rather shitpost about it.
>>
>>345613795

In all fairness, the timers could have been a bit varied. The ones for VIP extraction should have always had the most, while the "Destroy relays" could be the shortest and encourage you to bring an expert marksmen or someone equipped with a "fuck everything" weapon to get as close as possible and blow the target to pieces. Yet the standard is always 8 or whatever, which could get annoying, especially if you wanted to get a drop on a pod (which would shittily stop near you unless you get that mod that makes them not camp near you).
>>
>>345598087
if you can get past/accept that its going to run like shit on anything than an AMAZING COMPUTER than its worthy (its a turn based strat game anyone other than an autist will be ok with this). The gameplay has been refined and the tension levels remain high through the entire campaign.
>>
>>345613629

Yeah exactly. It's kind of a paradox - the hand tailored maps of Xcom1 got boring and predictable when you played the game over and over, but they also provided a distinct experience and flavor that the proceduraly generated maps have not. I do not want to go back to Xcom1's "only hand made maps", but I wonder if it might not be worthwhile to do some hand made maps in addition to procedurally generated. Have mass added with the latter, but quality kept with the former.

One thing I know 100% is that I really miss the landed UFO missions in Xcom1, and I detest the landed UFO Mission (no plural. I think only with mods you can have more) in Xcom2. In Xcom2 you have no timer until you activate the first pod - then you have 6 turns to get into the UFO and destroy/hack a beacon that is calling in alien support. I don't know what happens if you fail the timer - hopefully you just get a shit-ton of reinforcements dropping in but I am too afraid that it might be "Rocks fall everybody dies" and big-sky-2 just boogies out and leaves your entire squad to be captured.

And then the UFO in Xcom2 is garbage. It's a multi-room assault UFO but the walls are made of paper and the layout guarantees you will rapidly activate the 1-2-3 pods in or around the UFO.

There's also Solomon's statement. I/others used to chide and mock it (I like Solomon a lot, he's very handsome but also he's clearly a passionate and enthusiastic guy who has done a great job spearheading the return of Xcom) but I've eaten crow in realizing he had a point. (next post)
>>
i think it's funny Firaxis' SUPER BOSSES DLC managed to piss off the players so badly that the DLC received virtually nothing but negative reviews thanks to the super bosses simply being cheaters who operate above the rules instead of providing legitimate challenge.
>>
>>345598087
>fight an adromedan
>oh neat, these should be an interesting addition to random missions
>they never show up again except in the final mission which is LITERALLY the next one after the one they first appear in
why is this game so SHORT
>>
File: 2016-02-22_00006.jpg (413KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-22_00006.jpg
413KB, 1920x1080px
I had fun playing.

The customization is definitely top tier.
>>
>>345614295
It calls in reinforcements, yeah. That said, you're right about it being a shitty mission.
>>
>>345614295
>One thing I know 100% is that I really miss the landed UFO missions in Xcom1
Yup, me too. EU nailed that spooky innawoods feel really well on those missions, something I really missed from 2.
>>
>>345614295

No, I think they have more than one UFO landing. I know I played at least three before wrapping up my first campaign.
>>
>>345614407
You mean Avatars? Because Andromedons show up all the fucking time
>>
>come into thread hoping for snek
>get no snek

Fuck ya'll niggas!
>>
>>345600547
Performs a lot better than it did on release, but it's still kind of a resource hog for what it is.
>>
>>345614407
nigga is this happened to you than you just got unlucky or are a l33t power gamer who beats the game in 5 hours. any regular gamer who plays XCOM 2 (play not race against whoever the current twitch faggot is) will fight plenty of these assholes before the final mission.

you are absolutely a NEET and are at home here like everyone else so why did i post this?
>>
>>345614407
I think it's actually got as many story stages as EU, it's just that, since progression is a bit more up to you, you can finish all three of the missions that unlock the finale in one burst and finish the game just like that.
>>
>>345614429

XCOM 2 was basically turned into The Sims with alien fighting.
>>
>>345614581
Ive literally never seen them in a mission where I could recover their buddies and now the game wants to lock me into the final mission
>>
>>345605586
>>PS4 version won't have mods
>PS4 faggots BTFO yet again
lol
>>
>>345614647

Do the higher graphic options still fuck up? Or have those been resolved?
>>
>>345614407
Did you play on easy or something? In my playthrough I had tons of those guys long before the final mission.
>>
File: 2016-02-09_00002.jpg (253KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-09_00002.jpg
253KB, 1920x1080px
>>345614815
It sure has
>>
>>345614872
that's a bit weird
>>
>>345614338
Honestly the bosses aren't even that bad. It's not like they gave you a bunch of new weapons that can fuck their shit up six ways to Sunday.
>>
>>345614815

Still nice having options. EUW had a decent selection if you got everything for it, but even then the limits became apparent much sooner.
>>
>>345598087
It's what XCOM EU should have been, elevating the core gameplay beyond what every Xcom remake and their mother has already done

Sadly, for a number of reasons, it's still inferior to Xcom UFO Defense
>>
>>345615007
then theres the giant eyeball guys too, that was a single mission.

not that Im sad to not see those guys
>>
File: XCom2 2016-05-20 08-51-49-87.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
XCom2 2016-05-20 08-51-49-87.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>345614815
Honestly, there's something magical about having Van Darkholme and Ben Garrison team up to fight aliens.
>>
>>345614935
Don't know, I never got those problems on release, just some performance issues.
>>
>>345615098
what difficulty were you on? I started getting both of them pretty regularly after they first appeared
>>
>>345614338

But they do offer challenge. The viper king can freeze most of your guys and leave you with either one or two guys to keep fighting, the berserker queen forces you to keep calm and focus some power on her while not entirely forgetting any strangling enemies, while the Archon king pretty much makes it that you have to avoid grouping any of your guys close together or else having to decide which on you don't want to see get bombarded.
>>
File: 1456589291199.jpg (339KB, 400x1500px)
1456589291199.jpg
339KB, 400x1500px
>>345609980
>>345610367
>>345610437
>>345612065
>>
>>345614407
>>345614872
>>345615098
All of the enemies you mention will show up in random missions. I've encountered Andromedons and gatekeepers shitloads of times.
>>
>>345598087
I think so, and it will be better with expansion/dlc/long war mod. That will take time to happen, but we know from Xcom 1 that it's true.
>>
File: Louis laugh.gif (176KB, 170x200px) Image search: [Google]
Louis laugh.gif
176KB, 170x200px
Only enemy I didn't see much of were the mutons and berserkers for a while, but then they came up more often near the end of my first run.

>mfw the RAGE armor made a berserker cower like a little bitch in the final mission

Didn't even mind that the guy wearing it got killed shortly after since I only had like one avatar left to kill.
>>
>>345615376
>DUDE I'LL DRAW AN ANIME CHICK IN MY "COMIC" LMAO
>>
>>345615425
lucky you I guess.
>>
>>345615554
You can practically make it Long War already with ini edits and the Long War guys' mods on Legendary
>>
File: 268500_20160713205230_1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
268500_20160713205230_1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>345614295

>Gupta [another guy on that Xcom EW/EU team]: Jake (Solomon) definitely doesn’t like Terror From the Deep. He feels that underwater environments lose the terror of XCOM, which is that the aliens are on main street and in the fast food restaurant.

I'm not sure I felt -terror-. But I know I don't feel any kind of attachment when I am fighting in the glitzy glamour of an Advent potemkin village, nor in the cyberpunk ghettos. The sheer alien nature of the Advent Potemkin cities doesn't do anything for me - and that's not a good thing. They aren't alien in being truly alien but are alien in being so damn cyberpunky for 20 years into the future it's utterly unrelatable. That may be the unavoidable nature of Xcom2's setting which ends up being more Apocalypse than Xcom1. And I don't mean attachment as in feeling like I was fighting for momma and apple pie on everytown USA mainstreet. Just that fighting in the streets of what looks like a 2100s mass effect city doesn't feel the same as fighting in a city you would find recognizable. Hell, Deus Ex HR felt more tangible and recognizable in the cities. So did Deus EX the original.

But the other issue is a continuation of one from Xcom1 and their response which dealt with the symptoms of overwatch spam, not the disease of why overwatch spam happened.

Xcom1 and 2 work in such a way that unmodded when you activate an enemy pod in the fog of war they get a free turn to move into position while it's your turn, and then they get a turn to shoot you/move again/ect. Because of how the game works it's necessary as otherwise you'd find the Pod, they'd be out in the open and you'd be able to get dank aim and crit bonuses and blow them away.

But it's not hyperbole to say this battle against the camera/fog of war is probably the most dangerous enemy you'll face, more than a sectopod or a gatekeeper.
>>
>>345615573

Who shit in your cereal this morning?
>>
>>345615979
The jews.
>>
>>345615976

Not like it has to stay underwater or anything. They could easily have the eldritch horrors emerge and wreak havoc on the earth.

>Cities become corrupted and twisted, not unlike the invaded cities in EUW
>>
File: 1450129549366.jpg (632KB, 2790x2508px) Image search: [Google]
1450129549366.jpg
632KB, 2790x2508px
>>345615958
No, lucky you. You're the only one making claims like this.
>>
>>345615976

Because if you activate a pod it can straight up ruin your day. Free move = a lancer or a chrysalid is either within a blue or yellow move of fucking your shit up. Or a free move means that soldier you moved into a good spot is now flanked with no ability to move till the AI's turn. Or god forbid you activate 2 or more pods and now have 6 or 9 enemies instead of 3 (or if you're on ABA, well, I've had a 7 man pod whittled down to 5-6 and then activated two 7 man pods to have a grand total of about 20 enemies suddenly facing my 8 man squad with already 2-3 of them having used up their movement).

And this isn't just because you rushed ahead like an idiot without a scouter. This legit happens if you moved someone 1 tile to the left, or because they took a 2-3 tile different route to cover than the other soldier who did that and didn't proc the pod.

The fact that this system is irrevocably flawed is further illustrated by how much you can gimmick the shit out of it to your benefit. Before release and it being patched out there was the beagles maneuver - while in concealment you left 1 guy out of concealment so that the enemy pod would see him (and break your concealment) on their patrol. This meant they wasted their turn scrambling into cover while you got to overwatch ambush them.

Now there is still the sniper long-watch overwatch trick. With someone (A ranger or if you run LW's perk pack a shinobi) able to re-enter concealment after your squad breaks it, you use that scout to spot an enemy patrol beyond activation distance of your normal squad. You set your squad to overwatch, your sniper to long watch (Which lets them overwatch shot anyone they see - even those in the scout's sight range).
>>
>>345615976
>Xcom1 and 2 work in such a way that unmodded when you activate an enemy pod in the fog of war they get a free turn to move into position while it's your turn, and then they get a turn to shoot you/move again/ect. Because of how the game works it's necessary as otherwise you'd find the Pod, they'd be out in the open and you'd be able to get dank aim and crit bonuses and blow them away.
The fucking pod system needs to be dropped in its entirety
Why do aliens not fucking exist until my soldiers activate them? When I've shooting up a base, aliens should be sounding the alarm and running in as reinforcement, not milling about offscreen
XcomUFO had a lovely, organic way of sneaking up on enemies and getting free shots, you didn't need the right perks or to be on the right mission, you just walked up behind them and you could shoot them for free. The pod system with its free ayylmao turns just dis-incentivizes any form of scouting ahead, why would you ever want to see what aliens are ahead if they don't actually begin to exist until you look at them?
>>
All the talk of Terror from the Deep does make me wonder if they'll try to find some way to connect things back to the late story of EUW and the Volunteer. Given all the stuff about hyperspace travel and psychic stuff, maybe the Volunteer gets dropped into the post-XCOM2 world and plays a role in the story. Though that's just one thought.
>>
>>345616423

As soon as the enemy's turn happens your sniper takes a shot - the enemy waste their turn to run towards the sniper's shot, and into the rest of your squad's overwatch ambush. If you put your scout in the right spot they never break concealment and now the enemy has wasted their turn moving into your ambush and you get to shoot them again.

Firaxis's response is to try and incentivize people away from overwatch spam. In EW it was meld cannisters having a timer before going kill, in Xcom2 it is either a timer before the mission ends and you lost it and the reward (Guerilla ops) or a timer before the mission ends and your entire squad is left to be captured (rescue ops of a VIP or seizure of an enemy VIP).

>>345616156

It's a shame Phoenix Point by Gollop has already kind of claimed that idea because the story behind PP is perfect for an Xcom3 - instead of melting ice caps releasing a thing-like creature that infects sea-creatures and then invades the land and hides within a stephen king like mist, have the eldritch infection come from under the sea. No reason Xcom3 couldn't do the same thing but it'd feel a little cheesy.

But yeah there is no reason they can't do a TFTD mostly/entirely on land. Mid-late campaign or earlier can have ancient R'lyeh rising from the ocean floor.
>>
>>345616467

Pods aren't too bad in XCOM2, given the enemies do wander around more sensibly than they did in EUW. Still, I can agree that they should try to make their awareness more organic between all enemies. So some might be able to be out of the loop if they're far off, but the closer ones would certainly come running in when their base is being blown the fuck open like a bank in Gotham City.
>>
>>345616467
well they literally introduced a class archetype along with a mechanic to allow you to scout ahead in 2, so
>>
>>345616791

Well it's got to be something akin to TftD considering we see something rumbling under the Elder's destroyed base. Plus, it would be a way to make use of the original TPS XCOM idea, when it was that neat looking corrupted world thing before becoming a shoddy X-Files clone.
>>
>>345616791
>But yeah there is no reason they can't do a TFTD mostly/entirely on land
I see no reason not to go underwater anyway. They've done "Aliens invade Normaltown, Earth" in EU, they did "Humans crash the Cyberpunk Cityscape" in 2, they've done forests of all types, they've done human shantytowns, they've done pretty much every Alien invasion cliche that you can do on the land, why not go for the sea?
And fuck it why not have an entirely new plot anyway. The new alien species is completely aquatic, and invaded the Sea first because whatever, and our submarines were too shit-tier to do anything about it. Now they have fortified sea-bases in the Mariana's Trench and are rising up to invade the land, Pacific Rim style
>>
>>345617276

It would be a little tough to make a bunch of underwater areas that all feel distinct and unique, even if you apply "eldritch aliens have reshaped the land to their liking". Still, it'd work to have a mix of both land and water. Hell, it'd be fun to see more stuff in the air again, too.
>>
>>345616467

Agreed, although every alien bumrushing you would just overwhelm you with zerg-rushing. What came to mind as a solution would be for all pods to be activated when you activate one (There is a mod for that), they don't get a free move after you initiate the first pod (in which all pods scramble for cover then either continue the patrol or attack you).

Instead all aliens get a limited 6 or so tile squadsight into the fog of war. Now if you sit on your ass and plink at the single enemy left of that first pod, hiding in high cover? His buddies are going to Xcom 1994 style shoot you from the fog of war and as long as you are sitting back you won't be able to see them. That still leaves a problem of overwatch camping after you've wiped a pod - giving a blanket "Ayys can see further into the fog than you can" doesn't seem fair and would flip the issue into over-encouraging zealous charging forward. Maybe a mechanic whereby if you are not engaging any aliens already then the ayys get that increased visual range to attack but with a severe aim penalty. Make it so you can't sit on your ass forever without getting potshotted at, but also not have the potshots be so nasty that you have to barrel ahead on the map at a breakneck pace.

Maybe a kind of LW style weapon bracing function for the ayys. The longer you go without encountering an ayy pod after the first one the more aim bonus they get with their fire into the fog of war. 1 turn and it's an aim penalty of something like -50 (high enough that someone standing outside of cover is at risk but anyone in cover is safe). 2 turns and it's -30. 3 turns and it's -15. 4 turns and it's 0. and then it starts to increase. Make it so if you're trying to just out camp the ayys it'll reach a point where they've got you zeroed in and are going to fuck your shit up.
>>
Great game, however it ultimately boils down to:

1. Rushing best gun tech
2. Rushing best armor tech

Once you've got the best guns, barely anything will stop you. Once you've got the best armor, it's a cakewalk through the rest of the game.
>>
>>345616912
>well they literally introduced a class archetype along with a mechanic to allow you to scout ahead in 2, so
Reread the post
>XcomUFO had a lovely, organic way of sneaking up on enemies and getting free shots, you didn't need the right perks or to be on the right mission
Anyone could go ambush an alien in XcomUFO, you just had to come up behind them, take an alternate route and come around where they weren't expecting. They wouldn't overwatch and couldn't run for cover either, and you could take out 3+ aliens if they were close just with automatic fire.
Xcom 2 has the bare minimum of scouting, in that aliens will STILL get to run for cover as soon as you are revealed, and only a single class with a certain perk can do it after the squad is revealed.

I'd rather scouting forward and ambushing be something that comes around naturally, not something I need a perk for. I shouldn't need a perk to tie my own shoes.
>>
>>345617562
Maybe just remove the pod system so aliens are moving around normally regardless of whether they see Xcom or not. They mill around normally until Xcom is revealed, then once revealed ALL pods will be running from cover to cover looking for Xcom. When you reveal a pod they don't get a free move, allowing you to possibly flank them once you see them, but as more aliens die the further away pods will start to converge on your position, now knowing where you are from the cries of their dying comrades.
>>
>>345613372
Julian is dead sadly.
Because he entered a sectopod for too long he was trapped in a memory core that wasnt his size, degrading his intellect greatly. He basically died like eva pilots do, trapped inside their mec.
>>345614338
The alien hunters are fine and challenging because the mechanics are turned against you. The axe is and frost bomb are godsends and the boltcaster and shadowrun pistol are really neat ideas.

But fuck that Archon king.
>>
File: lily shen.jpg (46KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
lily shen.jpg
46KB, 800x450px
>>345617892

Lily did say parts of his programming survived. So something could happen with him.
>>
>>345617553
>It would be a little tough to make a bunch of underwater areas that all feel distinct and unique
Maybe make the idea of a Bioshock 1 style future where we have underwater cities they can invade as well.
You can have:
The hulls of destroyed battleships/freighter ships that the aliens have destroyed
Working submarines with nukes that the aliens have hijacked (timed mission or they launch a nuke!), maybe make them about 4x larger than a modern sub so you can have a real mission there, fuck it this is the future
Underwater human cities, invaded by aliens
The decks of ships on the water that aliens have invaded
Seaside towns being invaded
Alien cities and military installations underwater.
>>
>>345618060

That's the only thing I can think of too, is just have another timeskip. And they wouldn't have to have quite as big a gap since they're probably hoping to give Bradford a trilogy treatment.
>>
>>345598087
I can't wait for the console release of this game.
>>
>>345618606
Even if you've got a toaster, I would recommend getting the PC version for the mods. The vanilla cosmetic design is pretty shit if you like tacticool options.
>>
>>345618782
I have a 630M, 2.4ghz i7 with 8GB DDR3 RAM craptop from 2012.
I won't be able to run shit.
Maybe they added a babymode or some cool shit to the PS4 version.
>>
>>345618363
>And they wouldn't have to have quite as big a gap since they're probably hoping to give Bradford a trilogy treatment.
The characters are the least interesting part of Xcom. Well designed shirts I must admit, but give Brad's sweater to someone else and I wouldn't care.
>>
>>345598087
I really like it! Played it through at release, playing through it again in a modded run. Also trying to get into the modding scene but lolnotalent
>>
>>345618782
>The vanilla cosmetic design is pretty shit if you like tacticool options.
The starting tier armor and weapon designs are pretty good in that regard, but they get really bland with each progressive jump in tech. Just because I'm using plasma weapons doesn't mean I shouldn't have some armor that exhibits some utility.
>>
>>345619084

They're still a fun distraction between the missions.
>>
>>345608536
I always wanted to have a midway soldier with those cybernetics the MEC soldiers use outside the suit.
>>
>>345619570

If someone can rip the cyborg models from EUW (and then make decent modifications to them), there could probably be a decent mod class akin to what I mentioned.
>>
>>345598087
How did you get it for 57%? it's popping up at like 46% for me.
>>
>>345610528

Or only starts the timer when your party is seen. Which is what I recommend.
>>
>>345614815
Teen sex mods when?
>>
>>345620806

I can't wait to send cute girls to the frontlines to kill and die for their country, just like my Chinese cartoons.
>>
>>345621010
fund it
>>
>>345621323

I wonder if someone will try and make a full on anime mod at some point. Though they'd have to remake the cutscenes, since those aren't real time.
>>
Is there a mod to remove that stupid scramble from the Avenger crew banter yet? It's just so stupid how their "videos" are all static-y
>>
It's going to be inferior to EU/EW until LW2 comes out.

Once it gets its own version of LW I expect it to be better.
>>
>>345624756
It's the global game, man, I'm telling you. There's just nothing to it. If you actually coordinated the rebellion it'd be fucking A but all you do is pick up worthless goodies and shit.
>>
>>345624867
Look up guerilla war.

While you're at it look up wavecom if you want to see how little of this game is set in stone.
>>
>>345620213
Fingers crossed. I wish there were more robo-limbs available in mods
>>
>>345598087
>shen's last gift comes out
>go back to it for the first time since I beat it at launch
>install some mods to rebalance, fix bugs, improve UI, etc.
>second mission
>notice none of the mods have loaded
>move to a seemingly safe tile, trip enemies
>miss 99% shotgun shot
>uninstall

How hard is it to QA a fucking turn-based strategy game?
>>
>>345625028
I have. It doesn't make any changes to the global game, just tactical play.
>>
>>345625151
Oh I almost forgot
>second mission is VIP rescue
>game randomly gives me control of the VIP at the end of the second turn
>she's still in the truck, no LOS to anything, can't get out because the truck is fully intact and VIPs can't interact with terminals
>she gets shot and set on fire on the next turn
>>
>>345624756
It's pretty easy to make your own Long War with ini edits and the already-made mods from the LW guys on Legendary
>>
>>345625151
just because something is very very likely to happen doesn't mean it's guaranteed
>>
>>345609980
MEC soldiers can live normal lives and have children, gene modded soldiers will always be outsiders.
>>
>>345626330
I think you have that backwards
>>
>>345626330
>quadruple amputee
>not outsiders
Gene soldiers get some weird glands and shit and may or may not be sterile, but they'd have a much better shot at integrating than the poor MEC freaks.
>>
File: 1468177992347.jpg (32KB, 300x283px) Image search: [Google]
1468177992347.jpg
32KB, 300x283px
>>345605420
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 211x290px)
image.jpg
14KB, 211x290px
I'd love to try to play more of this if it didn't stress me out so much.
>timed missions
>the project countdown
>permadeath for soldiers

It's too much for me
>>
>>345626505
Shen would have made the basic limbs replacements into the standard prothesis for amputees, while the gene modded would never be allowed back in public.
>>
>>345627170

Depends. The ones who got the least drastic gene mods would probably be fine, it'd be the ones with crazy alien hybrid eyes and three hearts that would be having trouble on craig's list.
>>
>>345627170
>the gene modded would never be allowed back in public
>source: my ass
>>
>>345627109

>timed missions
As stated, they aren't so bad once you get a handle on blasting through alien pods to the objective, not to mention the numerous mods for adjusting/removing them.

>the project countdown
Is even more reasonable, unless you can't train a decent squad for shit and hit a few facilities, there's little excuse in not being able to knockback the project counter to a manageable point.

>permadeath for soldiers
That's just part of the charm, though there are mods for making it so they'll all go into bleedout before possibly dying. Otherwise, you just have to get used to it.

Or reload a save.
>>
>>345627330

>the amputees would have it worst

[citation needed]
>>
>>345598087
disable the alien hunters dlc for your first playthrough
>>
>>345627635
Who would have an easier life? The quadruple amputee whose only notable benefit is the ability to use big ass MECs or the superhuman with a backup heart, excellent perception, and augmented healing?
>>
>>345627953
You're forgetting that the mec candidates also have some of their internal organs modified.
>>
>>345627953

Pretty sure this is about who isn't seen as big a freak. And the amputees would obviously be given non-combative limbs so they didn't look like the missing part of a fucking Power Rangers Zoid set.
>>
File: image.png (806KB, 767x621px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
806KB, 767x621px
>>345627554
>mods

As much as I'd love to 'balls up' and go vanilla and hardcore I think I'd rather puss out and see what kind of mods I can manage as opposed to not playing at all.

>savescumming

I used to do this in EU; it's too silly unless it's restarting the whole mission.
>>
>>345628105
>gene modded are freaks
>implying people wouldn't line up for that shit after the war and make shen a millionaire

If ADVENT could get away with it, so could he.
>>
>>345598564
Minecraft
>>
>>345628105
Who would be more likely to be perceived as a freak? The guy with four detachable mechanical limbs or the guy whose only outward physical differences are small little implants?
>>
>>345627330
Xcom was never gonna admit that alien life exists, the temple ship did them a favor and disappeared the shit they had to deal with the outsider invasion in the early sixties was much harder.
No way they are gonna leave a guy with 2 hearts running around so that Tsoukalos can prove aliens have visited earth.
>>
>>345605880
Falling back to set up overwatch ambushes is a legitimate strategy
>You hate it because "it works"
>>
>>345628350

>implying the gene mods would always be stable and wouldn't go haywire on your physical structure after some time

There's a reason Vahlen shouldn't be playing god. Meanwhile, people don't shun amputees, they consider them heroes for losing their limbs.
>>
Do they have plans for an expansion that adds more content and fixes problems?
>>
>>345628564

Most of the problems have been fixed. As for a big overhaul like EW, probably not until after the new year.
>>
>>345607763
They still haven't added SHIVs, MECs and gene mods. I mean what the fuck? Nothing in XCOM 2 fufills the role of SHIVs in XCOM 1.

That is, a disposable unit that can be used for recon and suicide tactics.
>>
>>345598087
>buying gray market keys
>>
>>345628458
>Xcom was never gonna admit that alien life exists
You literally see civilian news agencies reporting on that shit in EU, not to mention all the terror attacks that would no doubt garner widespread publicity. In the DLC, you bring a fucking battleship down over a major Chinese city and can see conventional helicopters swarming around it. The aliens are a known quantity as of the end of the game and it's not like anyone would be able to prove his second heart is alien. We already have cardiomyopathy ffs.
>>
>>345598564
Codename STEAM
>>
>>345628458
>Xcom was never gonna admit that alien life exists

>opening cutscene in EU is an alien pod killing a dozen people
>most of the non-crash maps are abandoned city blocks
>you routinely sell alien technology to random rich people to raise funds

They aren't going to cover up shit, dude.
>>
>>345624867
I agree, the world-map is terribly shallow and boring once you understand how it all works and how to abuse it.

Personally I really like the early game in XCOM 2, running around with squads of near-rookies and shit. The late game has this weird way of getting too hung up on cheesy tactics and crazy abilities because anything less will get your squad ded as fuck. I kinda wish the fun and feel of the early game never went away.
>>
>>345628521
The game already has an ambush system (that it reward you for using) and "falling back" every time you activate a pod is boring-ass scrub-tier play that needed to be cut. The game rewards well-maintained momentum and if you're legitimately incapable of wiping pods no more than one turn after you encounter them, you need to git gud.
>>
>>345598087
I feel like this game is a lot harder then EU. In EU I never had to abort missions, ever. I could almost get through the entire game without anyone dying. Now I feel like my chance to hit is all around lower and shit just goes so badly sometimes I have to air lift everyone out. Is it normal to retreat sometimes? Or am I just bad? If so, how do I get good?
>>
>>345629243
what difficulty would you play EU on, and what difficulty are you playing 2 on
>>
>>345628523
>people don't shun amputees
Hahaha, holy fuck what world do you live in?
>>
>>345628990
>>you routinely sell alien technology to random rich people to raise funds

nice logic there, but you sell items to the council and they pay council bucks. you know to get something from the council
>>
>>345629341

Where do you live where they're treated like Islamic nigger flag burners?

Stay wrong.
>>
>now that the dust has settled thread for something that hasn't gone 50% off on Steam yet

hmm, i'll let you know when it goes 50% off.
>>
Its too hella f*cken epic for me. Same with the first.
>>
>>345629338
normal ironman for both
I'm far from pro when it comes to these kinds of games, but I just feel like the difference in difficulty between the two is tremendous
>>
>>345629420
When council members ask for specific items, they generally tell you that they'll be used to improve their medicine or military. They can't do that without their citizens wondering where the tech came from.

Besides, if you sell any broken or defunct alien artifacts, they straight-up tell you that their value is in their status as collector's items.
>>
>>345629562
Maybe fucking anywhere? It's a well-documented phenomenon.
http://www.swisswuff.ch/tech/?p=225
http://www.amputee-coalition.org/inmotion/jul_aug_02/stigma.pdf
https://publications.theseus.fi/bitstream/handle/10024/26499/Mugo_Nellie.pdf?sequence=1
>>
>>345629753
but it is 50% off on GMG
>>
>>345630043

>people are going to be scared of someone with a robot one that can make manual labor a breeze
>implying children wouldn't find that shit to be hardcore

Stay
Wrong
>>
>>345630269
Yes, protheses make people feel uncomfortable. The game itself says they'll never fully integrate.
>the augmented MEC metal skeleton was designed so that soldiers could perform typical, regular-life tasks once the war was over to regain a semblance of normal life.
But if you want to continue posting unsupported nonarguments about how "cool" kids will think robot limbs are, be my guest.
>>
>>345630579
I never liked the idea of robot limbs
it'd be nice to have suits you could wear that give you the power of augmentations, but actual replacements to your limbs? no that's horrible
>>
>>345630579

You still can't prove gene modded humans would fair any better.
>>
yes. buy it.
>>
>>345630772
Considering that they have all their limbs and the only outward difference between them and other humans are little orange triangles on their arms and upper torso, I'm pretty sure they would. But since you're the one claiming they wouldn't, please, support that claim.
>>
>>345630772
I don't think we should take "what the game says" as "what will actually happen" when it comes to prosthetic limbs.

some people will feel uncomfortable and repulsed, but some will be curious and pleasantly surprised that such technology exists.
>>
>>345630579
To be fair, it's current prostheses that carry negative connotations, and that's mostly because people with disabilities (especially ones that require prostheses) are harder to accommodate. If someone had XCOM-tier technology at their disposal and made a prosthesis that functioned just as well as a natural limb, a lot of that stigma would probably be relieved.
>>
>>345630915

People are only bothered by amputees who have the lifelike prosthetics, or don't have anything and are hobbling around on what limbs remain. If someone walked around with a robot arm, people would find that shit to be incredible because it means the people are able to function just as they did before getting the things. The only real truth is that some of the soldiers might not adjust to having no sense of touch beyond what their torso can still feel.
>>
>>345631076
you mean to say people who would actually go out of their way to replace their limb without needing to? that's repulsive.
>>
>>345631329
>people would find that shit to be incredible
Says who?
>>
>>345631445

Have you ever seen someone say "I'd be scared shitless if someone had a functioning prosthetic arm that allowed them to interact with things like the real deal" to you?
>>
>>345631632
>People voice their opinions aloud all the time
Okay.
>>
>>345631632
No one, because when the fuck would that ever come up in casual conversation?
>>
>>345631686

>people are inherently afraid of prosthetics that don't make people look like their father was fucking Pinocchio.
>>
>>345631338
Not unless it functioned much better than whatever it was replacing.

What I meant in >>345631076 was that, since current prosthetics suck, people who use them are still considered disabled, and they're discriminated in the same ways that other disabled people are. With better prosthetics, it's likely that the same people would be less likely to face this discrimination.
>>
>>345631856
>http://phobialist.com/
Yes.
>>
>>345631801

When the fuck have people been scared of cool technology?
>>
>>345631930
>Not unless it functioned much better than whatever it was replacing.
that's acceptable, but a normally functioning natural limb with nothing wrong?

this is going to the Beyond Earth debate which was kind of fun
>>
>>345631976

That's an irrational fear and anyone with that needs to be slapped upside the head.
>>
>>345632014
I dunno, maybe throughout all of fucking history?
>>
>>345632106
Don't really agree with you, but phobias prove the point that some people would be legitimately afraid of it.

Then there would most certainly be a large group of people disgusted by the prosthetics.
>>
>>345632112

Yea, fucking Neanderthals and morons who think cameras can steal your souls.
>>
One of the few good sequels in the entire industry as of late.

It does everything it promised to do, and delivered it quite competently. The only issue is that it's a Firaxis game, and thus will not be fully complete until an expansion or two come out.

The only issue I see is that I lost a lot of the charm in presentation and characters that XCOM:EU/EW had. That's a side effect of the setting, however.
>>
>>345632106
phobias are almost like fetishes, they're sometimes irrational
>>
>>345632230

Because most of them would be jelly as fuck that they can't have a robot arm.
>>
>>345632383
No, some people would legitimately just be disgusted by the idea of replacing their natural limb. I'm not one of them, but I know they exist. Stop projecting your views on everyone.
>>
>>345632037
I never said nor meant to imply that people would replace a healthy limb with an equally useful prosthetic if they could. I can see how some people would (it seems to be a fashion thing in Human Revolution, for example), but I agree that it wouldn't be popular without the prosthetic being a major upgrade. I can see gene mods being popular for that reason, though.
>>
>>345632332

Fetishes at least can have rationalization made of them. Like the weirdos who want to fuck snakes with tits instead of just regular women.
>>
>>345632434

You stop projecting the idea that nobody would be more freaked out by the guy who can jump over buildings, has glowing catlike eyes and skin, and possibly a purplish ethereal glow about them.
>>
>>345632301
Or factory workers/people in the transportation industry afraid of losing their jobs. Or neurologists afraid of the internet making our brains less plastic. Or people afraid of cellphones causing cancer. Or the goddamn anti-vaccers. In any case, the issue isn't one of fear but just plain old stigmatization. People without limbs, even if they had capable prosthesis, would be seen as different and "lesser" in a way that gene modded individuals would not.
>>
>>345632623
Wasn't stating that at all. I jumped into the conversation >>345631686 here. Nice job moving goalposts though. I was disagreeing with the notion that people wouldn't inherently be afraid of prosthetics. They would be, and it's just as simple as that.
>>
>>345632684

Doubtful, considering we have never had prosthetics that function on the level of actual limbs. Shit, we're just barely getting to the point of making a workable prosthetic with wiring because unlike the movies and comics, attaching that shit to living tissue isn't like putting a few electrodes onto a potato.
>>
>>345632932

I didn't move anything, retard. The whole thing has been about gene mods vs robot bits.
>>
>>345629129
Yep, it's that simple. You hate overwatch because it works.
>>
>>345632947
They'd no doubt suffer less than they do now, but the Troopers' prostheses are implied to be imperfect. They're making an inherent sacrifice that comes with noticeable physical deficiencies (even if they can be fully or partially augmented away) that gene-modded soldiers simply are not. In the context of this argument, MEC Troopers have it worse.
>>
>>345633153
It doesn't matter if it works. It's boring and trivializes most encounters. If you can't get by without your crutch, play an easier game.
>>
>>345633027
Okay, and our little slice of the conversation was on whether or not people would be afraid of prosthetics. You then somehow changed this from general prosthetics to talking about gene mods as well. That's moving goalposts. It wasn't the purpose of discussion of people being afraid of prosthetics.

Stay mad though.
>>
>>345633158

And yet nothing says they can't use the gene therapy to make things easier. Enhance the muscles so the mechanical limbs aren't weighing on the body as much. Research to eventually grow replacement limbs (which probably shouldn't be too hard if they can trace back on the thin mint DNA), and just simply making less garish looking artificial limbs.
>>
>>345633298

I didn't change it because the gene mods were always part of the conversation.

>stay mad

Nice shitpost, padre. Real nice.
>>
>>345633385
If you're just going to say "well just give them all the benefits gene modded soldiers get," there's no point in having this discussion.
>>
>>345633478
No, you are most certainly mad. You're taking a casual conversation and throwing in ad hominem repeatedly. You're also drifting the conversation to fit your agenda. I don't see why you feel the need to "win" this discussion.
>>
>>345633260
You hate it because it works.
>>
>>345633298
>>345633478
>>345633568

This is why we need the ID system back.
>>
>>345633662
But it doesn't work in XCOM 2.
>>
File: 1448419090128.jpg (389KB, 1576x1591px) Image search: [Google]
1448419090128.jpg
389KB, 1576x1591px
>>345612519
Holy shit that easter egg is beautiful
>>
File: 1376250237883.gif (688KB, 308x286px)
1376250237883.gif
688KB, 308x286px
I liked it a lot.
Shit really hits the fan when you're on a mission and you try to do these 'collect a side alien' and shit just hit the fucking fan and EVERYTHING does to hell because you don't expect it

>that first time an Avatar shows up and there only 4 turns left
>jumping from one side of the map to the other
>half health for most of my team
>mind controlling my squad with the most health
>trying not to kill him while also stopping the timer and killing the Avatar at the same time
>my face during this whole fight
Shit got fucking real really fast.

Probably the best part of the game.
>>
>>345633568

>you're mad because I say so.
>you're trying to win the argument

Oh boy, and here come the projections. The fact that you started in with "Okay" clearly shows you have nothing to add to the conversation. So sod off with the shitposting.
>>
>>345633795
Also not to mention the fucker couldn't stop healing and teleporting at every fucking attack.
It's been awhile since I felt [PANIC]
>>
>>345633795
I wish I had more moments like that. Most of what I remember about 2 was
>get multiple unlikely misses in a row
>get fucked
>turn timer prevents me from enacting a backup plan
>get butthurt

That said, my final mission had me on the edge of my seat every turn, and by the time I won everyone except my Avatar was dead and I was one turn away from losing. Would do again.
>>
>>345633745
What am I not seeing here... ?
>>
>>345634104
>extracting a VIP early game
>all goes well
>secure the target
>dart into an alleyway for evac, 4 turns to go
>trigger two pods just head of the extraction zone
>get pinned down
>one turn left
>two carefully customized soldiers die to clear a path
>lose more than half of my squad to get the VIP out
>specialist Benedict "Kazuhira" Miller gets gravely wounded
>"The comrades I've lost...it won't stop hurting...It's like they're all still there."
>>
>>345633741
You hated it because it worked. Because you were such a weak fucking sister that you couldn't take the fact that there was a strategy which required patience.
>>
>>345634104
That's a shortcoming with the battle system, majority of the time it goes one of two ways, either you stomp all kinds of shit or you were fucked from the onset, the types of battles that are legit tense are few and far between once you get past early game.

Terror missions being boring as fuck and VIP missions being a slog don't help either as those are the two repeatable mission types that feel like they should be tense
>>
>>345598087
It is a good game, one can easily play it for 300h+
and the amount of mods is insane. Buy it
>>
>>345634672
kek
I don't mind it in EU, but it's hardly a "strategy" and more of an AI exploit. While it would've been better if they fixed the AI or the pod system, timers are a reasonable compromise and the game is better off with them.
>>
>>345598087
It has its moments, but the first game has the much better meta and play depth. It's just all 'rush to this objective' in Xcom 2.
>>
>>345627303
>>345627170
>>345626505
I can't remember, did their eyes glow or anything? All I remember Gene-mods giving you was a propensity to go sleeveless
>>
>>345635735
Gene-modded soldiers looked completely normal
>>
>>345636005
Except for the sleevelessness, don't forget that
>>
>>345635735
A few of them exhibited minor things.
Adrenal gland ones stank of sweat all the time
Eye mods let their pupils dilate to extremes.
Muscle fiber density have the best thigh jobs
Bioelctric skin would have them naturally generate a static charge

Source:I'm making this shit up
>>
>>345636056
Gene-modded Covert Operatives have sleeves
>>
I'm re-dl'ing the game right now (it's taken me well over a day at a max of fucking 400kb/s) and decided to uncheck the OST right near the end. Then the dl restarted. It's not actually dl'ing again, is it?
>>
File: 1460724244584.jpg (196KB, 450x426px) Image search: [Google]
1460724244584.jpg
196KB, 450x426px
Late to the party, but I can't be the only one who fucking hates time limits in games, right?

Xcom2, Dead Rising, Pikmin, they're all great games ruined by the shitty time system
>>
>>345638538
You're not the only one there are plenty of casuals who can't handle tension.
>>
>>345607879
Leaked SDK files contained references to an expansion pack, and they were removed shortly afterwards which hints that there's something coming.
>>
File: 1460467855975.jpg (24KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1460467855975.jpg
24KB, 640x640px
>>345638715
Tension is fine

Just give me time to explore and enjoy the world instead of some autistic speedrun bullshit
>>
>>345611891
T3 armor looks great as long as you use the anarchy's children skin which removes all the lights and makes the armor less glossy.

Pro-tip: Halo helmets mod fits very nicely with T3.
>>
>>345638715
>Tension = global time limit
You're retarded.
>>
>>345639302

Do the armor mods conflict with anything in particular or are they integrated well after subscribing?
>>
>>345638129
pls help
I want to know if I'll have to wait another 36 to actually play the goddamn game.
>>
Xcom 2 was shit design choices all way round.
Times missions, escort missions, and fucking timed escort missions.
People made fun of that picture in the early 21st century and now they literally made a game from it.
Xcom 2 sucks ass and is in no way fun to play like the 1st remake.
>>
File: 1467170908675.jpg (105KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
1467170908675.jpg
105KB, 500x541px
>>345598087

A direct upgrade in many ways, yet at the same time not as comfy as the first XCOM thanks to forced enemy encounters. I didn't enjoy the originals long war mod despite the hype it gets. I don't have time to trudge through artificially making a game last longer.

In XCOM 2, regardless of where you are on the map on a certain turn OR within a certain range of your main target; you will run into a predetermined group of enemies. Shit like that just ruins the atmosphere for me, if I'm playing a tactics game let me figure out my tactic. If there's a mod that fixes this I'd love to play my XCOM 2 file again.
>>
>re-introduce Mecs.
>they're absolute dogshit now
>no gene-mods
>no mind controlling ayys to work for you for good
>no word of a future expansion

RIP
>>
>>345639476

>it's not tension because I don't like it

At least try to make a good argument, chumpette.
>>
Gonna be on a business trip for the next three weeks and I'm pretty much planning to go full shut-in (besides meetings) during my stay since there's not much nightlife or tourist attractions where I'm staying.

Would Xcom 2 run on my laptop? I've got a i5 5700hq, a 4gb version of the 950m, and 8gb of ram.
>>
Gameplay is fine (minus turn-limit mission fetish).

Performance sucks ass and still many bugs to be fixed.
>>
>>345640534
No, wait, it's an i5 6300hq. No idea why the fuck I typed that wrong.
>>
>>345598087

superior gameplay wise

i didn't like the setting, the guerilla theme, etc, didn't like the edged out alien models and whatnot

it had no charm

it is a better game than EU, though i still prefer long war to both (no impossible ironman tryhard though
>>
>>345598087

>sell game on soldier customization

>release has like 4 non ugly faces for both genders, but at least you get a myriad of stupid tattoos, fishnets, and ridiculous bullshit to dress the 80s band of your dreams
>>
>>345639710
Godfuckingdammit I have to redownload the entire fucking thing. Holy shit, this is such unmitigated bullshit. Why the fuck does steam work that way? Whose godawful idea was it to completely wipe your dl data if you so much as disable any part of it? Holy fucking shit I am so goddamn mad right now.
>>
Turn limits are excellent and you're a baby if you think otherwise
>>
>>345610437
They actually rewrote his dialogue in Enemy Within precisely because he was too unwilling the first time. They didn't do it very well mind.

EU:
>"The more I see, the more I don't want to see. That twisted hulk of flesh and metal... driven by the alien technology, can we still call that life? We have to keep moving forward with the project, but the thought of treading the same path as the aliens... is troubling. What if they were like us once? Are we just part of a continuing cycle? If this is a glimpse of our future, I want no part of it."

EW:
>"That hulk of flesh and metal troubles me. What do we risk with our own investigations into the melding of human and machine? Will we see a line in the sand and refuse to cross it? Or will we move forward, willing to sacrifice everything for the sake of total victory? I have to believe that is not our future. Provided, of course, that the aliens' technology remains in the right hands."
>>
Honestly this game is just OK compared to the first (of the reboot series). But I have to say, I met the firaxis team during GDC in SF and they were all cool and we partied together, and to top it off they gave me a free copy of the game. As far as I'm concerned, they are one of the last developers that really care about their games so no matter what I'll play every Civ and XCOM until they prove otherwise
>>
>>345633662
You can still use it in xcom2, just not every mission. It not only makes sense, but is more interesting to be forced to change tactics where the situation calls for it. Abuse that guerrilla warfare on supply raids and blacksites. It's practically broken on these missions with phantom rangers to spot for your snipers. If you're in plain sight in their metropolis, or they are killing your friends, you don't have time to dick around until it is implied they destroy you and your pick up with overwhelming force.
>>
>>345639674
No, armor mods don't conflict with any mods.
>>
>>345641536

should have chopped 1-2 turns off the timer and made them only activate after you're detected

too easy to get buttfucked by random levels and turn limits
>>
>you can't do overwatch ambushes because turn limit
>either you go full rush autism or lose
The whole legit strategy on Xcom was turtling because on higher difficulties 2+ pods was already hard, not to mention the fucking sectoids.
Xcom2 added a lot of characters with a lot of bullshit stuff like andromedons or gatekeepers or anything with more than 1 turn, I still don't understand why people got so buttmad about turtling.
It reminds me of Dawn of War DK/ST where everyone would get buttblasted because you could turtle with necrons instead of going balls to the wall with the eldar.
I just know that chinks and their autistic way to play SC has something to do with this.
Also timers are fine, they do add tension, but if you use timers in every fucking mission you are not only killing the tension because you get used to it, it becomes an annoyance and a chore.
>>
>>345615425
Hmmm, now when I think about it I got only one Gatekeeper through the missions + one in the final mission. Got plenty andromedons tho. Then again, on hard difficulty I finished the game with 33 missions total which isn't that much. Perhaps if you prolong the game more of the toughest enemies show up during normal missions.
>>
>>345642570
There was a mod that did exactly that like literally within the first month
>>
>>345642708

yeah i know

why the devs didnt to start with i dont know, it works much better that way
>>
>>345642653
>you can't do overwatch ambuses
Bullshit. The game has its own special ambush modifier. You're generally only limited to one as opposed to creeping across the entire map.

>I still don't understand why people got so buttmad about turtling.
Because the creep was far and away the most optimal strategy. You don't even have to rush in 2 outside of a few bad missions. So long as you approach carefully, the game gives you more than enough ways to deal with just about everything. There are so many ways to deal guaranteed damage, it's not even funny.
>>
>>345643065
Probably balance or some shit.

tbqh the community has come up with a couple of mods that should just be rolled into the base game already.

Wont ever happen because of fucking lawyers but hey, fun thought.
>>
>>345598087
It's a game that some how manages to both dumb down the strategic layer even more and remove more options from the tactical play than EU did. It is literally less of a game than its predecessor.
>>
>>345643205
Which mods would you say count for that?
>>
>>345643097
>special ambush modifier
Yes, once per mission you can do a sneak attack once, it won't matter if you kill someone outside the view range, it will alert everyone, whats the point other than getting near them, its fucking guerrilla warfare, at best I would have allowed this on Xcom 1.

The real issue is that the games forces you into a gamestyle that some people maybe don't enjoy, personally I couldn't fully enjoy the game with a god damn timer on the top saying "lol rush b".
At least in Xcom 1 you could either rush or fucking not, it was your choice, not to mention that the AI did the exact same shit, go and activate a pod then fall back, they are not going to come out of their cover.
>>
>>345634864
Falling back to set up defensive ambushes is a real life strategy. The turn timer actually limits the amount of strategies that can be employed.
>>
File: 1466231719072.jpg (98KB, 535x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466231719072.jpg
98KB, 535x720px
What happens if you mod out the turn timer and play past the point where a level would normally end?

Do the aliens just keep coming?
>>
>>345643524
Once you play the game you realize the timer is a joke. You have plenty of time to complete objectives, it's all mental man.
>>
>>345601896
JUST TAKE 5 MINUTES TO GOOGLE HOW TO STOP THE MESSAGE.
>>
>>345643595
Not really, the time runs out and you lose, they don't even do something like "getting rushed by 6 pods at the same time" or something like that, everything just goes black and everyone fucking dies, theres nothing mental about it, try to fight a sectoid a gatekeeper and a few andromedons at the same time since the game felt like doing that shit clusterfuck.
>>
>>345643540
Yes, it is. And you can still use it plenty in 2. Unlike in EU, however, it's not this be-all, end-all "strategy" where you can continuously and safely bait damn near every pod on the map into your overwatch trap. The turn timer imposes consequences to using certain strategies, and these consequences make other strategies more viable. Adapt or die, faggot.
>>
>>345643595
on some missions it really doesn't make sense that there's a turn timer before you're detected, though. Missions like having to secure the info from the safe, or needing to secure the alien transmitter. Is every single secure storage device across the world on a 5 minute self destruct countdown that gets reset with 2 seconds to go if no XCOM are spotted in the area? How do we keep managing to catch the alien transmission just minutes from completion every single time?
>>
>>345598087

Biggest problem is how much damage everyone does, including your soldiers.

You never get into firefights - enemies do so much damage that you need to kill them in 1-2 turns or they'll kill you in 1-2 turns.

Kind of gets boring by the end when you're just annihilating enemies in 5 seconds.
>>
>>345643778
Well it seems I made a mistake. I assumed you weren't shit at the game.
>>
>>345643778
That's easy as fuck, m80. Your grenadier fires two acid/fire grenades and melts the armor off of at least the Andromedons. Your Psiop dominates the Gatekeeper. You trigger faceoff and melt the sectoids, then send your assault in for cleanup. Voila.
>>
>>345643789
So you admit that they made the game more liner, streamlined and restrictive because they didn't want players to realistically use real life strategies as would be allowed in real life?
>>
>>345643778
After six turns they just shoot down your fucking VTOL.
It's that easy to rationalize.
Maybe you shouldn't be so shit at video games.
>>
>>345643924
>hurr durr git gud
Long War is hard and fun
Xcom 2 is a fucking hallway where everyone has a handcannon and oneshots everything, it may be a little hard, but it isn't fun.
Not to mention psi and snipers are still broken as fuck.
>>
>>345644098
The timers aren't even short at all. You should have plenty of time to do anything in the game. Git gud.
>>
>>345643983
You're free to use the strategies, but it doesn't mean they'll work out in your favor. Not all strategies are viable in all situations, and falling back for an ambush when you're trying to execute a quick hit and run strike seems counter-intuitive. In this case, forced diversity is better than the fake diversity of EU. It's not a meaningful choice when there is one clear overriding strategy for every situation.
>>
File: 1451538839960.jpg (60KB, 706x706px)
1451538839960.jpg
60KB, 706x706px
>>345598087
I want to get 2 eventually when it's cheap enuff on steam but I think I'll be waiting awhile

How bad is the background "RNG auto balancing" in Xcom2 compared to EW/Long War - because I KNOW the game cheats for/against you depending on performance.

I fucking love Long Warm but the rubber-banding RNG is fucking stupid sometimes and rarely ever works in your favor.

You can start a mission - go full operator and rip through objectives/enemies - can even react to surprise attacks and take them down efficiently

and then BAM - while cleaning up the remaining pods, in one turn you entire squad misses their shots and takes crits to the face while in full cover - ensuring they'll be in the medbay for 2 months.

And the worst part is, the better you do and the longer you do it for, the worse that inevitable "auto balancing" is and it ALWAYS hits at the worst time.
>>
>>345644815
IIRC, the game exclusively cheats for you on every difficulty but the highest. Every shot you miss gives you a hidden mod to accuracy for your next one.
>>
>>345602167
Really annoyed me how they stated the game was about X-com being guerillas taking the fight to the enemy and then the campaign had the same firefighting structure as X-com:EU.

The game should have felt more like UFO:Afterlight in campaign structure.
>>
>>345644815
I think either devs or the long war modders said that the whole game has a hidden mechanic which is for every missed shot your hit chance would go up, meaning that you were bond to miss at some point, same applies for your enemy.
>>
>>345598087
>gameplay wise
Yeah I suppose, it gave a lot of QoL changes and is overall a better game.
>aesthetics
Nah.

8/10
>>
>>345629125
>I kinda wish the fun and feel of the early game never went away.

This has been a problem with the UFO series for since the beginning. No one has figured out how to fix it yet.
>>
File: 1315487455410.jpg (14KB, 180x130px) Image search: [Google]
1315487455410.jpg
14KB, 180x130px
How legit is GMG?
Suddenly have the overwhelming nostalgiac urge to play the first Borderlands, but Steam is too expensive
And GOG doesn't have it
And now GMG is out of keys for that one entry in the franchise FUCK
>>
>>345647910

you'll get your key

it'll be from some other country or bought from some stolen credit card, but you'll be fine

g2a usually has better prices though
>>
>>345646224
I think UFO AI does it reasonably well
Just don't even finish endgame content, now the entire thing is midgame
>>
>>345648252
Cool, good to know.
>>
>>345612519
I think it's the fact that in XCOM1, you're fighting a last stand defense only to turn the tables with a desperate hail mary.

Whereas in 2 you're basically on the offensive the whole time. Even though there's the AVATAR thingy, you're basically calling the shots and it cuts down on the drama.
>>
>>345598564
Disgaea
>>
The turn timer thing was a pretty poor solution which doesn't address the inherent flaws in the mechanics. The missions without turn timers are still absurdly easy to cheese.
>>
>>345647910
Do you have a Borderlands disc? IIRC you can use it to get the game on Steam with some official tool.

And if you also have the DLC code, you can get GOTY version.
>>
>>345644815
>taking shots below 100% in the long war
you were asking for it you shitter
>>
>>345598564
outside and fight against the invading aliens who are actually taking over Earth.
>>
It's very good, but not easy.
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.