[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

This is the top headline for BBC's E3 coverage Not Nintendomination

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 545
Thread images: 108

File: theneeeeeeeeeews.jpg (133KB, 620x682px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
theneeeeeeeeeews.jpg
133KB, 620x682px
This is the top headline for BBC's E3 coverage

Not Nintendomination
Not VR tech
Not even Call of Duty

This is what people want to talk about
>>
Did you guys notice how little emphasis there has been on booth babes this year?
>>
Games "journalists" are all cultural marxists, news at eleven.
>>
>>247876416

Its okay if you replace all the women with men
>>
>>247876416
Were there any?
>>
>>247876416
Do they even have booth babes anymore?
>>
The only place Nintendomination happened is in the mind of delusional /v/ so yeah, no one but shills would report on that.
>>
>>247876416
I thought E3 banned booth babes several years ago.
>>
>>247876635
Sure, why not.

>>247876682
>>247876715
I saw a video on Youtube about booth babes at E3, but aside from that, I've heard nothing. And I've basically been on /v/ since E3 started this year.
>>
File: isheastreetfighter.jpg (60KB, 593x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
isheastreetfighter.jpg
60KB, 593x395px
>>247876682

Just cosplayers, booth men, and mascots. Here is /v/'s favorite.
>>
>>247876742
>le mad sonybronie face
>>
GAMING CULTURE
>GAMING CULTURE
GAMING CULTURE
>GAMING CULTURE
GAMING CULTURE
>GAMING CULTURE
GAMING CULTURE
>GAMING CULTURE
GAMING CULTURE
>GAMING CULTURE
>>
>>247876820
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4_UzYvBQt4
Doesn't appear so
All that dubstep
>>
>>247876278
>implying the games are worth talking about

literally AAA sequels everywhere
nothing new or innovative
why not just go for the clickbait
>>
File: drool.jpg (58KB, 481x387px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
drool.jpg
58KB, 481x387px
>>247876868
>booth men
Tell me more.
>>
File: animefighter.jpg (65KB, 593x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
animefighter.jpg
65KB, 593x395px
This is the target demographic for Persona
>>
>>247876278
I just went to BBC and didn't see this anywhere.

Just Forza, Destiny, and "PS4 Steampunk"

I think it's weird there's nothing about Pac Man when Time Magazine is running that one.
>>
>>247877372
That post looks pretty durable.
>>
>>247876635
>gay niggers

absolutely disgusting.
>>
apparently one of E3's biggest hyped games is a game that no one has made a single thread about
>>
>>247878353
We already knew about it, from a while back now as a PC release.
The fact that it's new to you is a testament to how lackluster it is.
>>
>>247878353
I wonder when they're going to stop paying off journos to write articles about that piece of shit game that's going to die two weeks post-launch just like Titanfall.
>>
I don't see how an industry that stared on the idea of just having fun using you tv turned into this shit.
>>
>Nintendomination
nintendrones, man
>>
>>247876278
maybe journo complain about Watch dog quality indirectly?
>>
>tfw dumbasses are giving these idiots attention and power

>tfw when they will never go away
>>
>>247876278
It was a boring year this year, and since feminism has momentum and there is nothing else to really talk about, expect it from springing up here and there.
>>
>>247876472

I blame Lisa Simpson, yes, a cartoon character fucked up the minds of plenty of generations more than non Science&Tech colleges
>>
How many female assassins were they expecting in 18th century France?
>>
>>247879267
At least one of them.
>>
Journalists= shills, essentially unofficial PR people for ALL companies instead of one. Right?

Gender politics in vidya= stupid fucking shit, nobody cares about it for real (except feminists) because women make up such a small percentage of real game players. SO...

Game journalists are doing the equivalent of forum sliding in real life, not just clickbaiting. Why? It takes the focus off REAL critiques and debate, like "why are we getting another fucking dull piece of shit AC game a year after the last dull piece of shit AC game?" and "Why don't you stop selling us half a game for $60 you pieces of shit?" or "This is the next-generation of consoles, so why are games struggling to be 1080p, 60fps like they should've been 5+ years ago?". It's a distraction, it keeps people arguing over shit that doesn't matter while the things that DO matter get relegated to "entitled loser neckbeard basement dweller" status in the mainstream. Men complaining about men wanting to enjoy shit made by men for men....so ridiculous it catches everybody's eye, and it's done by the same people who unironically feature attractive women doing lame webshows on the front page of their websites to attract horny male viewers.
>>
>>247878353
>we took a 10 year old source mod and made it into a vidya game :DDDD
>>
File: 1399506470429.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399506470429.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>>247879242
/pol/ pls, you're embarrassing and don't help the fight against SJWs.
>>
Alot of games dont have female characters , why is game being targetted.
>>
>>247879638
welcome to the wonderful world of mainstream medias in general!

Never mind the fact that we are printing so much money that the system will collapse, I wanna hear about chick fil a being anti gay!!!

/rant.
>>
>>247881185
Because i'm 99.9% sure this is all viral marketing.. They're going to "change" one of the characters into a girl (even though they were one from the start) and say 'look-, we did it for you all!" and then get positive advertisement.
>>
File: n70j5n0bp31r1namd.png (62KB, 494x216px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
n70j5n0bp31r1namd.png
62KB, 494x216px
This man works at Naught Dog on the Uncharted Series and before leaving Ubisoft for ND was the lead animator on ACIII. He says that Ubisoft is wrong and it wouldn't be hard.
>>
>>247881616

It doesn't even make sense to say "it took too much work" when all they have to do is reuse the character animations for the PSP Assassin heroine that got a HD rerelease. The excuse would have been valid with the Brotherhood reveal trailer years ago, but people did not fly into a tantrum over this years ago.
>>
>>247881918
Can he explain why anyone asked Ubisoft such a stupid question?
>>
>>247876278

Yeah, I don't think good PR tactics are going to help with your cause, bucko.
>>
>>247876278
why not just add a feminine boy with short hair to the game Ubisoft? There you don't have to change any models.
>>
>>247876278
>Not Nintendomination

You must be comfused. The real world doesn't give two shits about Nintendo. Sure on NIntendoGAF you see people non stop spamming but in the real world no one cares for your baby crap.
>>
>People more focused on fucking gender than gameplay

Why.
>>
>>247881918
Artistic integrity doesn't exist anymore. You MUST cater to the vocal minority otherwise you are a sexist company that promotes male superiority.
>>
>>247882345
>mad as fuck
>>
>>247882541

artistic integrity stops where misogyny begins
>>
Ubisoft's conference was bad but it wasn't for the reason these people are clamoring over.

It's good to know that somehow everyone has programming knowledge, cost and time management experience to be able to say what can and can't be done in a game. It would sound ridiculous coming out of the mouth of people who make complaining a part of the their job with no real game development experience. It would make them look like outright fools if they didn't have any credibility at all.
>>
>>247882473

>not being an polylucent gammafucked starchild ultragender quasi-protohuman

what are you, gay?
>>
>>247882692
It didn't used to be like this. It's only started becoming a problem in the past couple of years. What happened?
>>
>"in other news women continue to make everything about them"
>>
>the only gender identifiable characteristic of 3/4 characters is their fucking chin sometimes and maybe grunts
>this matters
>>
>>247881918
>Worked on AC3
>implying they have any credibility
>>
>>247881918
Now do it without reusing the Male characters animation bones

Because Mass Effect did that and it was fucking horrible
>>
>How are we going to answer questions about playable female characters
>"It wasn't a part of the [artistic] vision"

Check please.
>>
I don't understand how one can be so shallow as to judge the quality of a character by their skin color or gender. It just doesn't make sense to me. When I play a game I identify with characters based on what they say and do, not what they look like. I don't even bother with character creation in RPGs, I just pick one of the defaults at random and go with it because it doesn't matter. It seems like the people arguing for this sort of thing have something to prove, like they require self-validation due to some assumption that the world thinks less of them when the truth is that we're already a step ahead in that we recognize how arbitrary superficial characteristics really are. Ironically the self-proclaimed progressives are the ones stuck in the past.

On the bright side my intense hatred for the current state of the video games industry has convinced me to make something so great that all publishers go bankrupt because people are too busy buying my shit to even care about their marketing. I abandoned my accounting major for this. It's gonna happen even if I go broke and die in the process. So is Psi Ops 2. One day.

And then the next day moot will fix these retarded house captchas. What the fuck man. I've been sitting on this post for ten minutes and all I get are numbers and static.
>>
File: Ozma Speaks.jpg (31KB, 353x323px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ozma Speaks.jpg
31KB, 353x323px
>>247877120
#2 should have been #1.

Stupid list.
>>
>>247876278

No shit, the BBC is full of jewish cultural Marxist editors and execs.
>>
again

no confirmation that these characters identify as male.

Lots of gendered assuming going on in games journalism.
>>
>>247882345
http://time.com/2858422/pac-man-super-smash-bros-wii-u/
>>
>>247878125
From outer space no less
>>
>>247881918
what about voice work? what about the animations that feminazis will undoubtedly bitch about because they're just going to reuse the male ones?

after left behind, naughty dog can go suck a dick. They're on the same road as bioware now
>>
File: 1384631565268.png (168KB, 500x285px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1384631565268.png
168KB, 500x285px
>>247881918

this is really abstract coming from someone with cred. its like saying ryu's arm costed 1 million dollars to make or something.
>>
Remember when /v/ was a refuge from SJW, instead of the hot place to go to talk about gaming politics?

Why don't you idiots fuck off to tumblr and reddit to make these threads
>>
If woman are so upset about the lack of playable female characters in video games, rather than complaining to straight white males to make more why don't they do it themselves or encourage other woman to do it?
>>
>>247882708
>tfw I was the only george foreman grill on my animation course in college and went on to work in the gaming industry as I always wanted to despite my tutors and "gurl gamer" friends telling me I couldn't because the industry was too sexist.

the only people telling me I couldn't or shouldn't were almost exclusively women. the irony.
>>
My question is, why is feminism specifically attacking gaming? What's so special about gaming that needs pandering to gays, females, and now trans? I'm playing a fucking video game for Christ's sake. I'm Iranian and not once have I ever thought, "why is an oppressive white male the lead character?" I'm playing a game for the gameplay, not some shoehorned political agenda.
>>
>>247882804
>Implying I'm not
>Implying I'm not excited for ACU because it empowers me to murder CIS scum

Do you even semi-quantum gender pontificate?
>>
>>247883379

no im pretty sure /v/ was the sole cause of anita's success because people like you wouldnt stop bitching about other sites all the time.
>>
>>247882828
Societal changes. More dudes being gay, more men turning to into NEETs and otakus, more men interested in spending time with videogames than women.
They feel threatened, basically, because more and more men are finding it easier to live without them.
>>
>>247882708
>tide to change from ratios of women to men

What is with women saying that they need to be in every career imaginable?
>>
>>247882345

I feel bad for Neofaggots like you who have to come here to senselessly bitch about Nintendo because the moderation is too strict for you to do it over there.

Keep up your delusions because >muh sales though.
>>
File: Asuka.webm (3MB, 720x405px)
Asuka.webm
3MB, 720x405px
I actually think it's incredibly lazy to have 4 of the same character. It's wasted potential, especial when you have many notable black people and woman. I don't by there retarded to much work explanation.

If they had just said "It's just designed that way" or "We just decided to make them that way" That would have been fine.

When they inevitable change it, THAT'S when people should get upset. Injecting stuff for the sake of pandering is always insulting.

Who cares.
>>
>>247883232
leobscuremoviereferencedoifitinyet
>>
>>247876278
Feminists ruining everything as usual.
>>
>>247883693
>obscure

I thought everyone knew about GNFOS
>>
>>247883515
>why is feminism specifically attacking gaming?

because it's a male hobby
>>
>>247883676
You and I both know they did this on purpose, and already have the models and animations ready. They're going to unveil them in a few weeks and be praised as the heroes of video games for pandering, when they planned it all along.

You know this.
>>
>>247883515
Because gaming is popular and mainstream now from iPhone apps and it's cool to pretend you play real video games.
>>
>>247883584
No, I've known plenty of gay people who were hardcore gamers and some chicks, too. They NEVER pointed out why there's no female characters or gay characters. They actually find it tacky or annoying because it's a misrepresentation.
>>
File: HE.jpg (145KB, 331x319px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HE.jpg
145KB, 331x319px
>>247882708
>she thinks it's a cop-out
>she
>an executive

FEMINISTS GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW

R E K T
E
K
T
>>
>>247883581
This.
>>
>>247883515
Fucking this. You play a game to have fun. Feminism is literally ruining everything.
>>
File: 1385036623992.jpg (130KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385036623992.jpg
130KB, 768x1024px
but /v/, you told me you didnt mind "equality and diversity." oh, you thought they were using the actual definitions of the words? silly goyim. you have much to learn.
>>
>>247883515

Because pampered, rich first world libtard hipsters don't have any real problems so they want to feel good by solving "problematic" practices in the vidya industry.
>>
Why feminists infect "nerdy" hobbies specifically? My main hobbies, vidya and Magic: The Gathering, are both affected.
>>
>>247882708

>woman in high position tells girls to stop whining and do something about it
>girls still blames everyone but themselves for not getting what they want out of live

This shit isn't even exclusive to race or gender.
>>
>>247883994
You don't understand. It's not the gay gamers or the female gamers who feel threatened, because they are part of it.
The ones who feel threatened are the women outside of videogames.
>>
File: 1378754814085.png (111KB, 247x248px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1378754814085.png
111KB, 247x248px
>>247876278
As much as I hate the Assassin's Creed franchise now, that statement is justified.
You'd literally have to make a new skeleton model for females, make new animations appropriate for female anatomy, pay more women for voice-over work (or go the Bethesda route), etc,. etc,.

>B-but you could just use an NPC model....
Not when you're using a fully functional and operable character model, you can't.
>>
>>247884180
>that image

oh my fucking god.
>>
>>247884304

fucking hell forgot to fix my tenses when editing my post. maybe I need to get to sleep
>>
>>247881918
Writing a character, modeling, animating and voicing the character or characters would take months upon months. Just picking a design to stick with takes weeks.
>>
>>247884180
>look it up
>the article is real

Salon is reaching new heights of clickbait here
>>
So, what, in 2018 is a transgender female "bad ass" lesbian going to be the trope for lead characters?
>>
>>247883960
Fuck if they really do this I can't imagine the credibility and "moral" boost the SJW will get. They'll think everything can eventually turn out their way and demand more.
>>
>>247883475
When I heard screaming across the hall as my neighbor beat his girlfriend I almost didn't call the police because my sociology teacher had me so convinced they wouldn't take me seriously

Luckily logic prevailed and I called 911, but seriously. They're teaching people to be helpless victims
>>
>>247882708
That has to the most biased, piece of shit journalism I have ever seen in my entire life. Holy fuck.
>>
>>247884303
Attention whores poison male-dominated things so you pay more attention to them
>>
File: aw dude.jpg (35KB, 349x374px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aw dude.jpg
35KB, 349x374px
>>247884180
>it's necessary to be critical of its problematic or pernicious aspect
God this rustles my jimmy like nothing else
Who the fuck does she think she is to what is or isn't a problem? Why does she think she can arbitrate what is and isnt ok?
>>
>>247876416
I thought E3 banned booth babes some years ago.
>>
>>247884708
No because eventually someone will cave in and make a game that appeases these SJW tumblr feminists and when no one buys it and game developers realize they're just a vocal minority things will go back to the way they were.
>>
>>247883960
>pandering

There's that buzzword again
>>
You know, I hate feminazis for blowing this shit out of proportion, but it's ubisoft's fault for having literally the worst response in the world. "We dont feel like it. Fuck off. Buy our games"
>>
>>
File: 1385917832413.jpg (116KB, 500x390px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385917832413.jpg
116KB, 500x390px
>>247884337
>You'd literally have to make a new skeleton model for females, make new animations appropriate for female anatomy, pay more women for voice-over work (or go the Bethesda route), etc,. etc,.

it's almost as if they have a developer team paid to do all of this, but yeah multiple characters/genders/races is not a common feature in AAA titles.
>>
>>247884998
>Completely changes a character to make one group of people happy
>Not pandering

SJW pls
>>
>>247884998
Why is it a buzzword, exactly?
>>
>>247885076
Why is NeoGAF such a comedy goldmine?
>>
>>247884948
>things will go back to the way they were
Hahah, not even.
>>
>>247885076
Why is Neogaf so shit?
>>
>>247876278
Serious answer the PR should have said is
>Let them eat cake

That would instantly have made Ubi from D- to B+
>>
>>247885076
>making M rated games when one quarter of the population is underage
Fucking ageist video games.
>>
>>247885076
Not surprised. Half of tumblr hangs around neogaf and reddit.
>>
>>247878353
Personally, Damned is the better 4v1 with one person as a monster.
>>
>>247885005
>"We dont feel like it. Fuck off. Buy our games"
This is a problem how again?
>>
>>247885076
>You need to be able to play your own gender or else they won't buy the game
I wasn't aware there was a law about women playing as women and men playing as men.
>>
>>247885076
I'm still surprised there are people who actually give a fuck what the character is in a video game.
>>
I wish they would add a female character, but only have her dressed in really slutty outfits and make her every negative trope possible just to piss SJWs off
>>
>>247885076

That person is serious too. Most hilarious thing I've seen since forever.

And I bet they actually think females make up 50% of gamers too. Take away smart phone app shit and that number would dwindle to below 10%.
>>
File: 1400693074449.png (466KB, 1829x2930px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400693074449.png
466KB, 1829x2930px
>>247885201
>>247885280
What do you mean?
>>
>>247885105
That's because the majority of game developers and people who actually play video games are straight white males. If woman and minorities and gay people actually started playing and making video games they'd have more representation in them, but instead they'd rather just complain to straight white males to do it for them.
>>
>>247885076
That theme made me think those were the Bioware forums at first.
Are people really that stupid though?
>>
>>
>>247885076
>women only want to play as women

how pathetic is that? Also is tomb raider aimed at female players?
>>
>>247884889
It's clickbait you tard. It's specifically designed to be stupid so you'll get angry and click it
>>
>>247885480
>first guy
>anything below 900p is a blurry mess
Is he lying or is that because of his nice monitor?
>>
>>247885529
>>
File: 1380749451612.png (708KB, 800x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380749451612.png
708KB, 800x720px
Man, you gotta be shallow as fuck to not enjoy a game just because the main character doesn't have the same gender as you.
>>
>>247885503

i was being sarcastic you dumb fuck
>>
>>247885376
>making games that require intelligence when half the population is 100 IQ or less
>>
File: 1379107829625.png (589KB, 516x566px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1379107829625.png
589KB, 516x566px
>>247885105
>it's almost as if they have a developer team paid to do all of this
>Not design team

You dun goof'd, anon.
>>
>>247885612
I know on my screens dropping to 720p to try to boost triple screen framerates on a single 660 looks like complete fucking ass while 900p is livable, but that's because it's pixelated not blurry.
>>
>>247885076
Seriously I'm not regretting ditching that site. I never actively posted and mostly lurked and they still managed to aggravate the shit outta me. Seeing some of their screencaps posted here and I'm reminded of how awful that place is.
>>
I've managed to convince 1 dev it's just Ubisoft's stupid management and bad budgeting and not some grand sexist agenda, but I don't think I could do it for many more (especially as the key seemed to be he envy of Ubisoft's budget).
>>
I wouldn't mind having the option of playing a female, spices things up

But that's not really an excuse to act like an entitled shithead
>>
>>247884794
the worst part is the mainstreaming media is encouraging these morons
>>
>>247882912
>Put the cocktail adress on Shepard
>She airs out her vagina every cutscene
>>
>Making a video game
>Make four characters that you think people will enjoy playing as
>Put your heart and soul into the work
>HEY, TAKE OFF HIS PENIS
>YEAH! I WANT A VAGINA
>WHAT ARE YOU, GAY? FUCKING RIP HIS DICK OFF

Come on, seriously. As a writer this offends me. It's fine that you want female player characters, but to just change a character to fit your liking? Come on!
>>
>>247882708
Oh my god, the woman is basically telling the girls, man the fuck up and apply to enter video game dev, and then the cunt of a journos says wait that's counterproductive, you need to encourage women to bitch more, not actually do something.
>>
File: 1402441803964.jpg (177KB, 1271x712px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402441803964.jpg
177KB, 1271x712px
>>247876416
It's okay, Nintendo fills the void.
>>
>>247886049
Can you imagine if they did this shit for books and movies?
>>
>make game starring a female protagonist
>get literally 4 sales
Let this be a cautionary tale: http://steamcharts.com/app/281750
>>
The only people I ever see crying about this shit are straight white males and Anita who doesn't count because she's only doing it for the money.
>>
>>247886361
Remember Remember Me?

I don't.
>>
>Pokemon has been doing playable female characters since like 2001
>Console game devs can't even work in female characters for budget reasons

POKEMON SO PROGRESSIVE
>>
>>247886049
But it's not a choice of the writers. They admitted they just didn't want to put in the effort to make female models.
>>
>>247886613
To be fair, it probably only costs a few hundred bucks to make a new Pokemon game since they're all so similar.
>>
>>247886573
Anita shouldn't count because her white privileged boyfriend is the one feeding her all the crap she spews out.
>>
File: 1399489437916.gif (1MB, 250x198px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399489437916.gif
1MB, 250x198px
>>247886049
>four characters

they just took one character and copy pasted it 4 times. i fucking hate sjw pandering as much as you do but this is lazy
>>
>>247883515
Because Hollywood is too hard to go up against. It's easier to attack a growing industry.
>>
File: 1352294142064.png (72KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1352294142064.png
72KB, 250x250px
>>247886327
Shit, where was that?
>>
>>247883475

>Why don't you make the games that you want to see?
>Because the industry is male dominated and sexist!
>What are you doing about it? Studying programming and planning to get a team together?
>No! I'm writing blog posts whining at them to do everything for me!
>>
>>247886683
XD
>>
>>247878353
Already been revealed and discussed, I don't think there was much we didn't already know or could easily imply.
>>
>>247886049
>MAKE A FUCKING WOMAN!!
>B-but that means i have to make new animations!
>UH... OK FORGET IT LET'S RECYCLE ALL THE ASSGREED 1 ANIMATIONS
>>
>>247883515
Because they have a victim complex.

That is seriously all it is.
>>
>>247882708
Hardworking career women tells sjw to get off their asses and create the change they want with their own hands.

they blow her off and say she's the one in the wrong.
>>
>>247882708
Holy fuck, the holy fucking grail, a Female Executive in Gaming, tells this cunt off and the retard insults HER? The person THAT ACHIEVED THE FUCKING DREAM?
For not agreeing with their backwards fucking ideology?
>>
>>247886361
>Dev studio's name is "Gojira"
RIP in peace Godzilla of Japan.
>>
>>247886049
>Arguing with logic with illogical people

You can't win this way anon
>>
>>247886683
I'm sure it costs a little more than a few hundred bucks to create new 3D models and animations for over 700 Pokemon and make a new 3D engine for a game series that has been traditionally 2d.

The engine ran like shit though.
>>
>>247882708
Someone post the comments, I don't want to give them pageviews
>>
>implying anything will change because of this outrage

I'm not even against a female in ass creed and the answer ubi gave was stupid but this outrage is so fucking dumb
>>
>>247885076
Good thing so many games feature retarded protagonists to relate to.
>>
File: GI.jpg (22KB, 258x303px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GI.jpg
22KB, 258x303px
>>247876278
If that guy is talking from a business standpoint, he's spot on. Other than that, this is being made into too much of a political issue. Why do women think they're rights are being threatened by what these companies are doing?
>>
>>247885890
what
>>
>>247877372
I saw those two on the Treehouse livestream.

What a bunch of fags. I bet they stood there on purpose.
>>
>>247881918
I work at a company in the same vein as games and have done animation retargeting, and let me tell you, this is complete and utter B/S. A main character for a big game like ACreed probably has hundreds upon hundreds of animations. Even if you were to somehow magically slam the bones to a female stature and reprocess each and every animation procedurally, you'd still have to worry about tons of them requiring cleanup work, since the difference in hips and shoulder length would likely cause some issues. Men and women have differences in gait during natural movement. It would look completely half-assed and unacceptable for such a big-release game.

(not to mention dialogue, character models, textures, altering any applicable story elements). This guy is clueless.
>>
>>247883515
Videogame industry has no spine and little artistic integrity.
>>
File: 1397001959827.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397001959827.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>247886049

>Ass Creed
>heart and soul
>>
>>247876278
>Nintendomination
not everyone is 10yo
>>
>>247883676
Are you trying to say that just because the characters are all French men, they are all the same? cause that's racist. I don't see why black characters need to be injected into a story about the French, who are white.
>>
File: 1402508654182.png (141KB, 500x605px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402508654182.png
141KB, 500x605px
>>
>>247884836
How is it biased?
>>
File: al_gore_no.png (114KB, 262x340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
al_gore_no.png
114KB, 262x340px
>>247876278
>hand feeding the SJWs the attention the crave
>>
File: 1299568344860.gif (3MB, 445x247px)
1299568344860.gif
3MB, 445x247px
>>247885076
>>
>>247882541
>Having only male characters is artistic integrity

I think getting upset about a lack of female characters is fucking stupid too, but no. There is nothing to do with with artistic integrity here. They were too lazy to make a female character and stupid "feminists" got butthurt about it, let's not pretend otherwise.
>>
>>247883379
/v/ was the second board to start this shit after /co/ went through their kate beaton phase
>>
>>247885076
HA! It is funny because only 18% of people played FemShep in ME3 and I think even less in the previous games.
>>
>ubisoft release an ass creed with a POC FEMALE main character
>still not as many sales as the main games
welp
>>
>>247883515

What the hell man, feminist were complaining about the avenger poster where there is only one girl and she is showing her butt. They bitch how the girl is just an object for guys to droll over while the guys are all in powerful assertive poses to show dominance. Yeah remember that movie contained Thor, which is a fucking success with the ladies, the girls and guys in the poster were merely doing feminine and masculine poses respectively because humans are very sexually dismorphing unlike fucking lemurs, they should put that in their little brains.
>>
File: putin kombat.jpg (50KB, 500x412px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
putin kombat.jpg
50KB, 500x412px
When will Putin come to liberate the decadent west from the poz?
>>
File: 1398665915986.jpg (24KB, 560x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398665915986.jpg
24KB, 560x400px
>BBC
>Video games

Nigga please. They had an article about some new horror game and asked the question if games were too scary now. Then actually implied older horror games had no atmosphere and were nothing but jump scares (they used silent hill for this example) and went on to say how horror in games was, "Evolving and maturing".

Fuck em. All they're doing right now is shitting themselves over frances nationalist party winning the EU vote anyway.

>IS NAZISM ON THE RISE?
>FASCISM IN EUROPE RETURNING

Meanwhile, militant far left groups like revolutionary front in sweden go on ignored. Despite being the ones starting violence most often now.

BBC are fags. Don't know shit about video games and too busy shitting themselves over europe being fed up with lax immigration policies to care.
>>
>>247882087
Because women are over half of the global population I'm gonna guess?
>>
File: console_gamer.png (6KB, 182x143px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
console_gamer.png
6KB, 182x143px
>>247884180
>quoting Marx
fucking frankfurt school
>>
>>247876915

He's right, N wouldn't be behind 3rd place in sales behind MS if people gave a shit about more boring rehashes.
>>
>>247887441

The truth no one wants to state is that games like Remember Me and AssCreed: Black Power sell terribly because black women. Feminists only want white heroines.
>>
>>247883994

gay dude reporting, I know several other fagets who all have the smallest care about gay representation. We all started playing vidya long before we had any idea there was such a thing as being gay, who the fuck cares, we just want some god damn vidya and that's it.

That should be the platform we run on. Gays for Games, a movement created to turn attention to the lack of any good games in recent years.
>>
>>247887523
Putin. Please invade the west coast. We need you.
>>
>>247887379
>different races
>in revolutionary France
>>
Jesus, these feminists should just make their own company and make the games they want.

Even though we know that would never happen, women are too selfish to run a business properly.

There was a story of a feminist opening a publishing business for movies cause she was sick of men. All the women did was bitch, moan and bicker with one another. Steal money and stuff from the office. The business closed less than a year later, the lady who opened the business was out like $200 million dollars.

Why are most females so bad at controlling their emotions?
>>
>>247881918
Who. The. Fuck. Cares.

I would have no problem playing a female Link, but when you start telling game developers to include female MCs or they are sexist you are an enemy of art and one step away from fascism. You are no better than a Tea Party member, a Neo-Nazi or an Islamist.
>>
>>247883078
>google image search
Didn't knew about this adpatation. Thanks brah
>>
>>247884180
>Karl Marx

Fuggin gommies
>>
>>247884318
source?
>>
>>247885076
That response plus that avatar is just too goddamn funny.
>>
>>247887379
So what memes were actually in Borderlands? I played it and I don't think I noticed any.
>>
Why the fuck do people still care about Assassin's Creed? Someone explain it to me, it doesn't make any sense. I get why people would want to like it when they first heard the sales pitch, but you'd think people would have figured out that it's shit by now.
>>
>>247882708
>(and dumb)

why is gaming journalism so fucking stupid fucking goddmn sometimes I think I'm gonna have a fucking stroke just looking atdue.3,0-4ri0(JS<)Eis-0eeok..!_(*_IUOOEHLL
>>
>>247884180
>master craftsmen means slave owner
>>
>>247887646
The truth no wants state is that feminists don't even play games they just want to police their content.
>>
File: 1376263855843.gif (104KB, 498x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1376263855843.gif
104KB, 498x400px
>>247877120
Number One is fucking ugly. What were they thinking?
>>
File: autism_mngr.png (587KB, 500x706px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
autism_mngr.png
587KB, 500x706px
I realize you guys are on a holy crusade against the feminists and Social Justice Warriors, but this 'controversy' is actually awesome

Fuck Ubisoft
>>
>>247887778
There were none. /v/ was just overreacting about the humor and references in the game.
>>
>>247882708

>blaming women for the lack of women

IF THEY DONT WANT IN, WHO'S GONNA FORCE EM

WHO'S

TO

BLAME??

AUHFIEFIEBOFDYUGWBDUWIRGV*WRy
>>
>>247886943
Our game launch celebration plan is to all go watch Godzilla together in the cinema
>>
>>247887379
This faggot is such a beta male. He has no talent, and the only reason his web series is even popular is because of his based sister.
>>
File: 1343059710402[1].png (67KB, 307x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1343059710402[1].png
67KB, 307x280px
>Make an entire Ass Creed centered around a black female protagonist
>Then take that very game and port it over to consoles so that it can be played by even more people interested
>Constantly displays powerful, independent women in both historical roles and made up plot roles
>Has had female assassins in multiple games and allows you to train them just like the male ones

>Criticized for not having a female in the role of a generic co-op character

I'm not a fan of the people that make the series, but fucking hell people this is ridiculous. I swear to god, unless a female always has a role as the protagonist and is featured front and center in all gameplay/trailers AND is perfect, without any weaknesses a company will be shat on.

I give up. I thought these idiots would at least have some basis for these claims but now it's just them searching DESPERATELY for something to complain about. It's not even an issue anymore, they're just trying to stay relevant in an industry that constantly changes its focus.

Fuck everyone.
>>
>>247887870
Where were the references, even?
>>
>>247887310
> Company in the same vein as games
> Not even the same industry
> LET ME TELL YOU WHY THAT'S CRAP
>>
>>247887310

>lead animator for ACIII
>this guy is clueless

I don't think that he's not talking from hyperbole, but saying he's clueless is a bit far
>>
>SJWs bullying one of the only few female developers in the videogame industry

Wow, they should check their privilege. :^)
>>
File: Capture.jpg (70KB, 859x520px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.jpg
70KB, 859x520px
>>247876278
>>
File: clarence-2.jpg (35KB, 702x441px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
clarence-2.jpg
35KB, 702x441px
>there are people that don't play video games and try to associate with my hobby

These people should be shot.
>>
File: 1315792683399.jpg (16KB, 500x372px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1315792683399.jpg
16KB, 500x372px
>>247878353
So it's Tremulous but with less players?
>>
>>247887870
>there were none

Lying is wrong.
>>
>>247886680

Why the fuck should they? They're paying people to create a game they want to male. If I or anyone else wants to spend more than $100,000 on creating a game then fucking let them.
>>
>>247887676
> Criticizing games makes you a Nazi
Remember /v/'s reaction to the end of Mass Effect 3? Sure were restricting artistic integrity there.
>>
>>247887851
it's really hard for me to muster any indignation on ubisoft's behalf
really hoping there's a way for both sides to lose here
>>
>>247887851

>not caving into feminists
>not caving into anti-homosexualists

Ubisoft seems to be purposely trying to create a shitstorms with their new games, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if they are the origins of the hate.

>2014
>not letting your customers advertise for you
>>
File: 45345343786743545.jpg (132KB, 1389x567px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
45345343786743545.jpg
132KB, 1389x567px
>>247887787
It's Madden if Madden was about Assassins in different historical set pieces.
>>
File: 1402191820394.webm (2MB, 640x436px)
1402191820394.webm
2MB, 640x436px
Why didn't people kick up a fuss over previous games having male protagonists? Plenty of girls enjoyed playing the Ezio trilogy because of the character himself. So why is having white guys, the second time in the series, as the protagonists such an issue now?

Thanks a lot, Anita
>>
>>247887937
Pretty hard to find unless you look for them.
>>
File: 1402499239598.png (1MB, 440x3784px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402499239598.png
1MB, 440x3784px
>>247887668
>if I were to do it again, I'd definitely employ men. In fact, I'd probably employ only men.
>>
How long until these sjws keep pushing developers buttons to the point that they cause a massive backlash and the devs go out of their way to exclude female characters and other minorities from being in their games just to spite them? I know some devs will forever pander to them, but the big guys like Nintendo, Kojima, Kamiya etc probably wouldn't put up with that shit.
>>
File: 1402508462537.png (10KB, 574x152px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402508462537.png
10KB, 574x152px
/v/ STATUS: BTFO

UBISOFT STaTUS: BTFO
>>
>>247887380
It literally has her shit opinion at the bottom, which in real journalism you aren't supposed to bring up.
>>
File: 1337984891249.png (256KB, 463x462px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1337984891249.png
256KB, 463x462px
>>247876278
>Where will you be when the jewified gaming industry finally dies and the last bastion of gaming is on Nintendo and PC.
>>
>>247887923

>Fuck everyone.

this cancer will stick unto us
I might even age and be old as fuck, 4th and 5th wave feminists will ruin everything
>>
>>247887379
Is this nigga the biggest pretender out of all the SJW. His boner for Anita is out of control and it's super obvious he's only doing it because he wants to get in her pants.
>>
>>247886327

Id like to fill her void.
>>
>Literally make an entire game surrounding a black female protagonist
>SJWs are pissy at them

They're just complaining for the sake of it now. There isn't even a point anymore, they're just being retarded.
>>
>>247888182
That's kinda neat. Is this what everyone hates him for? Games have easter eggs referencing other games all the time, and this one is not trying to be funny and it's not obnoxious.
>>
File: 1402032946745.jpg (92KB, 1021x267px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402032946745.jpg
92KB, 1021x267px
>>247883515

Pretty much what other anons have said, and because it's an easy tool targeted at 20 somethings that they can easily use to push a far left agenda. Also, feminists hate the SJWs, and apparently so do social justice advocates. They say SJWs are turning everything into a joke in the eyes of people and making it harder to push for their ideals or whatever because SJWs make everyone anywhere near those topics look like idiots. Then again SJWs don't call themselves SJWs so who knows whos talking about who without actual examples.

Entertainment medium targeted currently for the most part at 20 something kids, most likely in college. Guess where far left radicalism breeds itself?

The journalists are cowards looking to justify their years spent in the industry and trying to make their jobs look more important to the world at large then it really is (This is the very definition of pretentious.)

Companies willing to latch on to them because it makes them look good and provides them a cop-out excuse calling everyone bigots when criticized.


In short I guess, because there are a whole lot of people who are really desperate to seem important.
>>
>>247887778
YOU'VE ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD
>>
>>247882708
>exec in the industry
>female
>not Anita

so much for her recognition.
>>
>>247888413
Yes. /v/ overblows everything.
>>
>>247878353
Why can't I play as a female monster?
>>
>>247888049
It's a PvP western Monster Hunter
>>
>>247888180
sauce on webm now
>>
>>247888176
Madden has decent gameplay (apparently, I've never actually played it), it's just rehashed to hell and back. Assassin's Creed is fucking garbage. I don't understand how combat that awful makes it into any finished product, let alone one that's such a cash cow.
>>
>>247886303
>man the fuck up
RAPE

RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE
>>
>>247888165
that shit ended with a please buy our DLC ad so fuck them
>>
>>247888183
That's the story, god bless you Anon.
>>
>WAAAAAH, WHY DOES THIS VIDEO GAME HAVE NO FEMALE PROTAGONIST?!
>WAAAAAH, THIS GAME IS SEXIST!

-People who don't play video games

Worst part, most North American publishers/developers will listen. The only thing holding me back from changing my hobby are Eastern Europeans/Japan not giving a fuck.
>>
>>247888505
gender is a social construct - since monsters in Evolve are solitary, there's no way for them to develop a gender identity.
>>
>>247882708
Can we just fucking nuke amerifat feminists?
>>
>>247885076
From now on I refuse to play any games in which the protagonist is not the same race, gender, nationality, and hair color as myself.
>>
File: cosplay-ac.jpg (251KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cosplay-ac.jpg
251KB, 736x1104px
The same people bitching about no females are the same people who complained that nigiri can pull off a sexy assassain/pirate cosplay.
>>
>>247885880
I had never heard of it until I came to /v/. I'm starting to wonder if the reason /v/ sucks so much is because a large subset of its users are migrants from sites such as this.
>>
>>247887732
There was a really good blog talking about how feminists hate the homosexuals and a bunch of other tangential stuff, but I can't find it anymore.
Sorry.
>>
File: nintendo broads.webm (3MB, 650x444px)
nintendo broads.webm
3MB, 650x444px
>>247876416
Who needs booth babes when you have qt Jews orgasming over Captain Toad
>>
>>247884304
Except it's in response to a Twitter campaign propogated by women in the industry. They are the minority. They can't just snap their fingers and make people be less douchey.
>>
>>247888657
>Best friends girlfriend complains about this shit
>Constantly talks about how much of a gamer she is
>Hasn't played a game since Wind Waker on the Gamecube

Video games are dead?
>>
>>247888397

The're whining because they're not cozy enough.

How do you make them cozy? You don't. Someone will always construe some form of oppression from any given work. SJWs with different focuses even turn on each other on the regular basis over this shit.

It's useless to even try.
>>
>>247888717
But you're cutting your potential sales in half, Anon.
>>
>>247888787

Captain Toad gets all the bitches.
>>
>>247879242
don't blame Lisa.

blame Paul McCartney
>>
File: sooka.png (45KB, 231x277px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sooka.png
45KB, 231x277px
Don't woman dig sausage fests due to fujoshit art and whatnot?

I'd gladly take a token female character if it meant getting foursome r34 of the game. Especially if she sways when she walks.

I'm with SJW on this one, fuck you guys.
>>
>>247888397
It doesn't count because it's on the VITA and not a main console.

That is their excuse.
>>
>>247887923

Why hasn't this been brought up to them?

You have this, plus a series that swaps out who you play as almost every game. Arabic, Italian, Native American, African American, and the person the story is fully about is clearly middle eastern.

But no.

If you wanted proof they'd never be happy no matter what, this is it. It's not about helping any movement. It's about control. They want to control the industry through fear of being politically incorrect. That if it steps out of line even once, a bunch of fucking college kids in an existential crisis who need to latch onto a fucking political movement to find meaning in their lives, will descend upon you via social media.

Fucking hell.
>>
>>247888287
It's more like the self-flagellation of the devoutly religious.
>>
>>247888974

but it was ported to consoles?

You just can't win with them.
>>
>>247882828
cthulhu swims ever leftward, ridiculous signaling spirals consume even more of society
>>
>>247888908
Actually, since the monsters are neither male nor female, you'd be cutting your potential sales by 99%
>>
>listening to NPR today
>beta white boy speaker kept correcting the steam boat driver to say "boys AND girls" instead of "boys"
>he just kept saying "boys"

I laughed. No fucking girl wants to be out in the middle of nowhere driving boats. Even for 150k
>>
>>247888908
It alienates women.
It alienates men.

Why play an alien monster if you don't want to alienate yourself?
>>
>>247888413
Nope; they are a shit ton of quests based on cultural refrences
thats why people call it "reddit ; the game"
they are not hard to find
in fact the easter eggs find you
>>
>>247888165
I know you are trolling, but it's really not funny how many people are oblivious to the border between criticism and mere slander and calling names.
>>
File: 1402419544276.png (164KB, 346x490px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402419544276.png
164KB, 346x490px
>>247885480
>I don't like playing games, I just like to look at them!
>>
>>247888759
>feminism
>American

nice try euro shill
>>
>>247888843
I usually buy pretty cheap wine because I can't really tell the difference. That makes me a wine taster.
>>
>>247889043
>social media

who could have known that we would create The Beast of the end times
>>
>>247888180
AssCreed 2 came out in 2009. Feminist gurl gamers weren't as vocal back then. In just five shorts years they've managed to seep in through the cracks of the video game industry like termites infesting a home and eating away at its foundations.
>>
>>247889136
>>beta white boy speaker kept correcting the steam boat driver to say "boys AND girls" instead of "boys"
what the fuck is the context
also i stopped reading NPR when they started publishing waaaah sexism shit
>>
>>247876868

wonder how many autist put there arm around Amy's shoulder?
>>
>>247889165
>implying playing an alien monster doesn't immerse me more
>>
File: jesus intensifies.jpg (170KB, 494x542px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jesus intensifies.jpg
170KB, 494x542px
>>247889272

>>social media

don't remind me, where everyone is a fucking super-star and no one's opinions can be invalidated
>>
File: cheekycunt.png (19KB, 231x258px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cheekycunt.png
19KB, 231x258px
>>247888787
>broads
>>
>>247889332
it was a pun
like, alienate
become alien

get it

(it's a sci fi game)
>>
>>247889191

Thats because public education is a useless babysitter these days
>>
>>247889245
>he doesn't know that most fuck-annoying feminists come from America
>>
File: HIIIIIIIIGH.jpg (21KB, 256x256px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HIIIIIIIIGH.jpg
21KB, 256x256px
>>247889415
haahahaha

what
>>
>>247889165
Why can't a female monster make for a compelling antagonist? Maybe I want to feel strong, empowered, and yet also be a woman at the same time.

Murder a hunter, lay a couple of eggs nearby, go evolve in the corner, sneak up on another hunter and drown him in my menopausal-monster blood.

Why? Why can't I do this?
>>
>>247883515
Except it's not just "attacking" gaming? Film and television have been criticized for years for terrible representation. The difference with gaming is it's a lot worse because in the 80s and 90s it was arbitrarily decided that the most important demographic was males aged 10 to 25.
>>
>>247888974

It was ported to PS3, 360, and PC.


Also, I like how in that BBC article, every other twitter post is about video games but that one, and of course kouchera's.

>E3 notes: I want more tattoos

Insightful.

>>247888949

>too many dudes are makes me uncomfortable

Faggot.
>>
>>247888787

jesus christ that blonde girl is so insecure, all that fidgeting
>>
>Female
>Black
>Independent
>Able to manipulate men and ambush them
>Fights against slavery
>Protagonist
>Entire game focused on her
>Ported over to consoles for even more people to play

Apparently making an SJW's dream the main character in an entire game isn't even enough. Nope, lets all obsess over the fact that random boring co-op characters with barely any role seen so far don't include a woman in an old French society.

Fucking...
>>
>>247889195
Why are so may people playing games these days that should just watch movies.

You want a movie? Watch a movie.
You don't like playing games? Don't play games.
>>
>>247889447
Actually Canada. And don't fucking pull the North America card, we both know exactly what you were implying.
>>
How about people who wanna make games with female protagonists make games with female protagonists and people who wanna make games with male protagonists make games with male protagonists and people who wanna make both make games with both?

Too rational for these people?
>>
Well, /v/ since you always bitch.

I used to play all types of games when I was young. But now that I'm older I've to be more selective, as do we all.

Things is, I'm tired. Unless it's a game I really want to play (TW) I'm not going to support this sexist industry.

Fuck them. Don't want to represent us fairly, won't get my money. I won't even pirate your game. Simple as that.

>>247886361

The game isn't great, but, yeah. It is a problem with female players. Sadly, most complain and complain, but go for the AAA male oriented game anyway, instead of support the ones that dare to feature a female protagonist in a new IP.
>>
>>247889423
>useless
five days a week for eight hours and only cancels for snowstorms and shootings, that's a pretty fucking good babysitter if you ask me
>>
>>247887380
It's clearly presenting Toledano's opinion as bad.
The entire ending paragraph is just the author delegitimizing everything the expert just said, and repeating the "women need help to get places, not just equal opportunity" mantra of feminists.
>>
>>247889579
>are makes

If you're going to put words on my mouth, at least have the decency of writing correctly.
>>
>>247889542
Because menopause and egg-laying are biological traits that only correlate with gender in human society, fucker!
>>
File: 1402437541487.png (67KB, 550x666px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402437541487.png
67KB, 550x666px
>>247888237

Man don't even get me started with that faggot.
>>
>>247889593

Shes black. Feminists don't care about black women unless they make themselves a stepping stone like in the /g/ forking incident.
>>
File: supr maroi.png (33KB, 403x380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
supr maroi.png
33KB, 403x380px
>>247889637
>mfe Canadian
>mfw I've never seen a feminazi
>mfw I live right near Fanshawe College where they would supposedly congregate
>>
>>247888071
>game they want to male
>male
cool slip m8
>>
>>247889672

>But now that I'm older I've to be more selective, as do we all.


Jesus.

All I do is play assfaggots and counter-strike, only 2 or even 1 game per 2-3 years hypes me up, and even then, it can turn into a massive festering pile of shit (see Thief reboot, amnesia a machine for pigs, etc.)

With all the threads popping up on The Phantom Pain, i'm feeling like a kid again. Thank god for nippons and their sincere love for gaming, nintendo too
>>
>>247884794
you probably fucked up that guys life. way to do that to a bro
>>
>>247887659
This is what gets me the most. The gender thing I can SORT OF understand, though it's ridiculous how big of a deal they think it is. But race, seriously? In that fucking setting? FRANCE WAS NOT FUCKING MULTICULTURAL AT THAT TIME, WHY ARE YOU SURPRISED THAT THE CHARACTERS ARE WHITE? Anita complained about this as well and it's just too stupid for words.
>>
>>247889804
I was implying you were dumb by paraphrasing your point using dumb words. Basically rhetoric 101.
>>
>>247889165
>implying I'm not an anlien

Why don't you check your human earthborn privilege, shitlord
>>
>>247889593
Did this game even fucking sell? Did all the feminists who constantly bitch about wanting these things in games actually fucking buy this game?
>>
>>247889580
like most people she has never seen a WiiU and has no clue what to do with it
>>
>>247889672

>No matter what a game does, I will not support it if it has tits that are above an A cup

You're not tired. You're a deluded cunt.
>>
Why can't i play as a male in Tomb Raider?
>>
>>247889593
>implying these idiots even know this game exists
>>
File: 1402532632072.png (195KB, 875x392px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402532632072.png
195KB, 875x392px
>>247889890
>>
>>247890109
Except you can?
>>
>>247890028
*alien
>>
>>247889593
If you give them what they want, all you do is show them that they can impact you. Note that CDPR has basically told these people to fuck off whenever they've bitched and that mostly stops it. They still express mild disgust and whine about Geralt not being bisexual or whatever but you don't get crusades against you if you demonstrate strength.
>>
>>247889964
Of course you haven't seen one. They wait until they are online for that crap. They are the equivalent of that guy who exaggerates how fucking awesome he is and how many fights he's won online, but is a complete bitch in real life.
>>
>>247890128
>people favorited and retweeted that
so glad I don't have a twitter
>>
>>247890191
You can play as a female in Assassin's Creed too, just not in the main series, exactly like tomb raider.
>>
>>247889890
Jesus christ how can one human being be so much of a fucking faggot
>>
>>247889593
They'll just call it "role reversal" trope.

You fucking can't win.
>>
>>247889890
I know it's a function that almost all social systems have online these days, but blocking/ignoring is the most obnoxious shit.

>Someone disagrees with me?
>BLOCK
>Someone is criticizing me?
>BLOCK
>Someone is stating an opinion that isn't just mine?
>BLOCK

It makes it where everyone can keep this disgusting hugbox where only people who suck them off can actually say something.

Like I said, I know it's there for a reason because some people can spam or just be over the line. But it certainly isn't being put to use for that much now is it?
>>
File: 1271167302217.jpg (155KB, 444x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1271167302217.jpg
155KB, 444x500px
>>247889672
get raped, whore
>>
I think having at least one woman would be cool because of the french revolution. The whole women's march on Versailles would make perfect reasoning for the position too, hell you could even make the assassin Charlotte Corday or something, since she actually assassinated marat.
But whatever, im likely not gonna play the game and if i did i wouldnt think of how much im losing because of all the men, so i digress.
>>
>>247887658
He needs to invade Washington, that's where all the SJW's on the west coast are. And he gets the bonus of killing off the hipster artfags.
>>
>>247887583
the shit half
>>
>>247889804

I paraphrased and made a mistake. The fact stills stands you're bothered by a game with a lot of guys because "Sausage party" and "want the girl to be in so we can have foursome R34".

You're the faggot everyone knows is a faggot except him.
>>
>>247883859
>GNFOS
I hadn't. That video is hilarious and I'm only 30 seconds in.
>>
>>247889672
If the game isn't that good why the fuck should anyone buy it, regardless if the main character has a dick or a vag?
I'd rather have devs make a good game before focusing on pandering to one demographic or another, but pandering is how you get sales, so whatever.
>>
>>247889308

Fracking industry is basically inflating wages of barge operators. He was encouraging people to go out in the middle of nowhere and make all this cash. He was emphasizing boys going out there (because no shit what girl wants to be one) and the npr guy was getting all uppity and shit. It was hilarious
>>
>>247887683
Art by based Skottie Young.

Enjoy anon.
>>
>>247890358
Why is there a couch out in the jungle.
>>
>>247885914
If you don't like it why don't you make your own publication to push your agenda?
>>
File: 1330056597215.gif (372KB, 340x263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1330056597215.gif
372KB, 340x263px
>>247890358
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>247890031
Not really. Even when it was ported it was forgotten within a a week.

Gotta ignore that shit fast otherwise you'd look like a hypocrite for complaining about stuff later on!
>>
>>247890349
twitter will actually ban people over this shit, too
you would think that the block function would eliminate the need for bans in most cases, but nope
>>
>>247890581
>not being able to spot shoops
>>
>>247890285
That's literally just his wife and his sister.
>>
File: ooo5.jpg (46KB, 625x271px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ooo5.jpg
46KB, 625x271px
>>247890467
I'm enjoying already brah
>videogames
>>
>>247878353

Never heard about it before E3 and thought it was cool but not the kind of thing I'm gonna waste my life getting hyped over, unlike say Bayo2 or Splatoon.
>>
File: 1386085491428.jpg (145KB, 533x905px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386085491428.jpg
145KB, 533x905px
>>247890349
Sounds like you got blocked the fuck out.
>>
>/v/ keeps asking why this is happening
>says lel back to /pol/ when they get a straight answer
You guys need to accept that your enemy is the Zionists. They've funded everything that is making your life miserable to date, and have forced societal changes that have broken the first world.
>>
>>247888180
> In the game's co-op mode, players will have custom gear but always view themselves as Arno, Unity's star. Friends are displayed as different characters with the faces of other assassins.

Because there are assassins other than just the Protagonist, and the assassins aren't all male, except for some reason in this game they are.
>>
>>247890581
Good lord, I thought this talk of newfriend kiddies was just exaggeration.
>>
>>247890932
Why do Western game devs have such huge egos? They never admit they're wrong and always love to fight against imaginary "trolls"
>>
>>247888770
That could be the case. I myself haven't been on /v/ for long but at least here I know that people post what they really want without the fear of upsetting biased mods. I mean it was just sad how I could immediately realize that people on GAF were afraid of expressing their true opinions and had to post sheep-minded crap. It gives them the idea that they're the civilized members of gaming community and should be held on a pedestal you know?
>>
>>247883515
It has something to do with the faux nerd culture of the early 2010s. Time has seen so many subcultures the youth has engaged in. White suburban kids pretended to be punks or gangsters. Nowadays, pretending to be a nerd is where it's at.

Nerds are the rebels of the early 21st century, but they are unlike many rebels before them. The rebels of the past were attacked for their ideas and actions because they were ahead of their time - only in hindsight people acknowledged their achievements. It's different with nerds. They seem to marriage the idea of being progressive despite being respected and even financially stable. Look at Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg or John Carmack, to keep it vidya. And even though Edward Snowden had to flee into exile, he is widely respected. All of that appeals to the common suburban white kid: You get to be a rebel while maintaining your boring suburban lifestyle.

Being a nerd in itself is associated with a certain lifestyle. Comics, movies, videogames, probably computer stuff. Did you notice which fields of entertainment are increasingly targeted by feminists in recent years?

It's only logical for feminists to invade those hobbies. They view themselves as righteous fighters for equality against outdated norms. At the same time, they are mostly sheltered suburban kids who have no clue about the world they live in. Nerds, I mean actual nerds, used to be socially stigmated. To compensate for that, they have created a new stereotype that lingers even below nerds: the fedora wearing neckbeard.
>>
File: 1365066871521.jpg (21KB, 380x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1365066871521.jpg
21KB, 380x405px
>be black
>don't care about lack of heroes with color
>visit gaming websites
>be told I should care because white oppression
>still don't care
>google search author behind these articles
>chubby white guy in glasses or pigface white woman with a history of Neo-feminist work
Why do these disgusting liberals feel they need to champion people of color? I never asked for this.
>>
>>247888183
> Daily Mail
>>
>>247890358
Holy shit
>>
File: 1394156062250.jpg (136KB, 651x489px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394156062250.jpg
136KB, 651x489px
>>247891274
Because they are omegas. White-knighting to the maximum degree in hopes of acceptance and rewards.
>>
>>247891274
They are using it as a platform for personal gain

see: Anita
>>
File: 1401207924404.gif (687KB, 480x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401207924404.gif
687KB, 480x270px
>>247891274
You know the answer anon. It's because they're idiots.
>>
File: toast-sandwich-008.jpg (19KB, 460x276px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
toast-sandwich-008.jpg
19KB, 460x276px
>BBC
>British
>The same people the invented the most depressing sandwich, the toast sandwich
>It's literally a piece of bread between 2 pieces of bread

Yeah, who cares, dude.
>>
>>247891274
Well you fucking should have, now sit back and let us white people handle this.
>>
>>247890552

>Problem of not enough games aimed at women: Can be solved by women learning game-making skills and making games that they want to play (you know, like Japanese women did)

>Problem of batshit insane SJWs being treated with any validity whatsoever by media outlets: would require the entire industry to suddenly change its nature

SJW-tier logic there.
>>
>>247891274

Because they're secretly racist and sexist and think blacks and women can't do anything and need help. they probably also do it to feel superior to those who are apathetic to 'their cause'
>>
>>247890349
Post hidden, shitlord.
>>
>>247891274
Because white people are guilty about shit they never personally did to people they never met in the past. Oh and if you say any of that shit to them, they will call you brainwashed and fight even harder for you. Isn't that great?
>>
File: 1385868312532.gif (2MB, 277x202px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385868312532.gif
2MB, 277x202px
>>247884180
>Karl Marx described this relaionship as one of "oppressor and opressed," comparing it to that of "...lord and serf"
YES, THAT'S LITERALLY WHAT IT IS
OH NO MY MEDIEVAL FANTASY GAME HAS AN IMPLIED CASTE SYSTEM
>>
>>247891553
>toast sandwich
Is this like ironic or what
>>
>>247882708

wow this is the first time that I've gotten genuinely mad at something on /v/

fuck feminists
>>
>>247891201
Have you ever made a game?
>>
>>247882708
>woman doesn't think the industry is sexist

YOU POOR IGNORANT FOOL WITH INTERNALIZED SEXISM DO NOT WORRY FOR I WILL BE OFFENDED ON YOUR BEHALF
>>
>>247891746
No, why?
>>
>>247891274
Because they're massively narcissistic and only do it to feed their masturbatory, self ritcheous egos.
>>
>>247889672
Since when did game industries become sexist? They've always been creative outlets. Just because it doesn't fit your agenda for what a good game is, all of a sudden the company is sexist and there's some sort of conspiracy against women? How ignorant and entitled can you be?
>>
>>247891274
It's funny because if you were to tell them you don't give a shit they'd just come back with, "Wow, you have a lot of internalized-racism."

Same shit with women. If they say they don't care if the character they're playing has tits they're told they have a lot of "internalized misogyny" and are just "trained" by society to not care.

If you don't agree with them, they say you're part of the problem. If you're the "victim" and don't agree you're just being mind controlled into saying it.

For every criticism, a new way to deny fact or evidence.
>>
>>247891698
No, as horrifying as it is, it's a real thing.
>>
File: 1402404616371.jpg (211KB, 1050x526px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402404616371.jpg
211KB, 1050x526px
>>247891806

>>247891501
>>
>>247891831
That's righteous.
>>
/v/, what offends you more?
- Sjws making a retarded >much soggy knees arguement over no female co-op avatar, or...
- A billion dollar company telling us making a female player model doubles development time?

This is the problem with most of /v/. You folks are so up in arms over the Anita's of the world, you've lost site of the real issues. You have a video game giant releasing rushed rehashes with diminishing returns in quality and making money up the ass off them-having the audacity to cite budget and time contstraints in the decision to exclude something as innocuous as a second character model.

The greediness, laziness and incompetance is astounding, but it's the contempt for consumers to actually say that excuse out loud that gets me. Forget the female bit. This is ubisoft telling us that a second player character model is too much trouble for them. But not only are we not addressing this far more heavily than what some clickbaiting feminists have to say, there are many among us actually defending ubisofts position on this.

So from here on out let us not pretend that we are in any position to speak on the state of the industry when we're crying SJW! while ubisoft publicly pisses on our heads.
>>
>>247888397
> /v/ argues that tokenism is the real discrimination
> /v/ argues that the protagonist of a spin-off game should act as a token character for the series
lol
White men are still a minority around the world and in the Anglosphere, yet a majority in games. Of all the arguments against representation, "it's actually perfectly fine and peachy keen, and totally representative of real life and real people" has to be the dumbest.
>>
>>247889593
>implying SJW and feminists buy games
You just can't win with those subhumans, just ignore them.
>>
>>247886358
They do with books, look at goodreads.

I'm positive they do it with movies and TV too.
>>
File: kamiyanothing.png (97KB, 218x328px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kamiyanothing.png
97KB, 218x328px
>>247891274
>Tfw I'm gay and I don't give a single shit about gay rep in games and "OH MY GOD NO GAY MARRIAGE IN TOMODACHI LIFE!!!"
>Tfw I fucking hate forced romance, especially gay romance, like in Bioware games, because it always sounds phony. If your game's not a dating sim, don't fucking bother adding half-assed romance options.
>>
>>247891553
Holy shit now we just need to combine this with that stupid artisan toast thing from LA
>>
File: 1396560138836.jpg (222KB, 1013x1079px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396560138836.jpg
222KB, 1013x1079px
>>247891698
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich#mediaviewer/File:An_image_of_a_toast_sandwich,_shot_from_the_side.jpg

>This is an image of a toast sandwich, shot from the side. Sandwich was made and photographed by me, Ryan. It was okay
>It was okay
>>
>>247891818
It's something Sakurai said yesterday to a fan.
It's not just Western devs who have big egos.
>>
>>247891951
What a horrible comic. Where's the joke?
>>
File: card crusher.png (53KB, 189x184px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
card crusher.png
53KB, 189x184px
>>247892003
>>
>>247883515
It's men's territory and they want to piss all over it.
>>
>>247891635
>My skin is white
>Be told I'm an oppressive bigot because of my skin color
>I'm actually mostly Latino

Isn't it racist to claim that all people of other cultures/skin colors are ____? I thought we were supposed to treat people how we would want to be treated, not jump down their throats for what people long dead did.
>>
>>247892003
Am I not allowed to hate both of them? There is more than enough hate to go around.
>>
File: 1332817080171.gif (94KB, 325x244px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1332817080171.gif
94KB, 325x244px
>>247892095
Is that JUST toast?

>>247892192
Is sawdust "just okay" too? What the fuck.
>>
>>247876278
No, that's what liberal media wants to talk about.
>>
>>247892224
>not recognizing pigbald comics

HOLY FUCK THE NEWFAGGOTRY IS OUT OF CONTROL
>>
>>247892003
>One stupidity is more stupid than the other, so stop obsessing over the other one!

Not how it works. One is more vocal and in the industry's face which in turn effects more developers. And just because one is more disgusting doesn't make the other less of an issue.

We complain about both, this thread just happens to be about this matter.
>>
>>247891274
>tfw family lived through and escaped the horrors of communism
>tfw you still to this day cannot stand the enlightened college freshmen that just read Marx and think Communism is the way to go
I hate all these people who gain a little knowledge and think that entitles them to champion a cause. The road to hell isn't paved by good intentions. It's paved by lousy implementations of them.
>>
>>247890358
>>247890475
Seriously, what is that couch doing there?
>>
>>247892000
Thank you. I feel like a faggot. English isn't my first language
>>
>>247889191
I truly cannot tell which incident you are referring to, because on /v/ there was plenty of namecalling and "slander," but also there were a few nuanced critiques of how they handled the ending and how wildly it differed from what they promised. But then again you live on a planet where a Nazi comparison constitutes a serious argument, so we may be incapable of communicating in any valuable way.
>>
>>247883676
>female assassin
>fuck you targets to get close to them
>>
It's funny watching losers get conflicted over whether to SJW or suck marketing cock
>>
>>247892003
Everyone knows the company's statement is just an excuse to shut these cunts up.

I'm all for artistic integrity. If the game was supposed to feature an all male cast, then I want them to stick with it, even if I myself may not like the idea. After all, I don't have to play the game.
>>
File: 1401721761235.gif (933KB, 343x284px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401721761235.gif
933KB, 343x284px
>>247892428
>that reaching

I see, you have too many issues with your life, I shouldn't have bothered you with pointing out how unfunny your meme was. Please get the help you need, because the chip on your shoulder is too big for me to carry for you.
>>
>>247892469
>implying most of them have read marx
das kapital is no joke, most college marxists these days don't have the patience to actually read it
>>
>>247892542
niggas gotta get comfy
>>
File: 1402173700202.jpg (122KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402173700202.jpg
122KB, 1278x1181px
>>247891274
Now that I think about it I don't know either. It feels like it's just a fad at the moment
>>
>>247892583
>be high priority target
>see hot woman wanting to fuck me
>kill her on the spot
It would never work.
>>
File: 1338685001848.jpg (100KB, 600x401px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1338685001848.jpg
100KB, 600x401px
I wonder who could have started such an uproar that gives a game such a huge amount of pre-release buzz. Especially when they "fold" and include a couple of female characters.

WHO COULD BE BEHIND SUCH A THING?
>>
>>247892428
>hurr durr newfaggot

Sorry, not everyone can browse 4chan 24/7 and be an expert like you. I'm sure it'd look good on your resume.
>>
File: MyNigga1.jpg (30KB, 288x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MyNigga1.jpg
30KB, 288x400px
>>247891274
>tfw also black and agree with everything you said
>>
>>247892003
>what offends you more
What's this "offended" shit you're talking about? Sounds imaginary to me.
>>
>>247891274
I'm pretty sure well off white libruls are in truth some of the most racist people there are. They believe that minorities are helpless and need superior yet kind white people to champion their cause and support them. I'm Australian and back when I was in school, I went to an event once where schoolkids from all over got to debate political issues at a parliament building. The topic of Aboriginals came up and I stood mesmerised as a bunch of preppy white kids from rich backgrounds argued passionately for how the noble Aboriginals need their support after decades of racism. The sentiment might have been okay if all of their proposed policies didn't consist of treating them like fucking toddlers that can't actually be expected to run their own lives.
>>
>>247891274
You ever watched that movie Crash where the young white rookie cop was disgusted by his veteran partner's blatant acts of racism and reports him to the police commissioner because he thinks he's a good guy and he's above all that racist shit, but then later on in the movie he accidentally shoots an unarmed black guy and dumps his body out of his car and flees the scene because deep down he's as racist as the guy he was chastising in the beginning of the movie? Yeah it's kinda like that.
>>
I'm a grill and this shit I keep hearing about SJWs and feminists attacking games makes me want to kill myself more and more.

One of my "gurl gamer" friends said she won't be buying the new asscreed because no gurls and she hasn't even played any of the other games in the series. She doesn't even know who Jade Raymond is.

Fuck this gay-SJW-infested earth.
>>
>>247892278
Can't be racist if they are white. Oh and after Zimmerman, you were made white. Welcome to the club brother.
>>
>>247892773
Agreed
>>
File: 1378922424764.png (164KB, 409x393px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1378922424764.png
164KB, 409x393px
>Ubisoft gives in
>includes a female character, doing assassinations and shit, whatever
>you will have at least one retard screaming it's not okay to portray women as violent
You know it's gonna happen.
>>
>>247892950
Propane or Charcoal?
>>
>>247882708
>some larger (and dumb) point
HOLY FUCK
THIS HAS TO BE FUCKING ILLEGAL
HOW IS THIS JOURNALISM
VIDEO GAMES ARE DEAD /v/
I'VE NEVER WISHED FOR THE CRASH
BUT I WANT IT TO FALL
I WANT IT ALL TO FALL RIGHT ON TOP OF THOSE FUCKING SJW AND WHITE KNIGHTS' HEADS
FUCK

VIDEO GAMES HOLY SHIT
>>
>>247892760
>>247892890
Literal fucking newfags, get the fuck out.
>>
>>247892901
>using the word nigga

I don't know, I think there's a terrible double standard that damages the credibility of anything black people say when they take offence in one occasion, but use it as a term of endearment in another. You undermine yourselves...
>>
>>247892886
>WHO COULD BE BEHIND SUCH A THING?

SJWs.

Seriously, I'd normally agree with marketing bullshit these companies do but no, this is just idiots screaming idiotic shit. This is what they do, they scream and whine and the companies just let it happen since it gives them advertisement.

You don't have to market your games anymore. Just put something in that may not appeal to literally everyone and bam, controversy.
>>
ignore the other replies. the true answer is cultural marxism. it is a take over of every institution, industry, etc. by left wingers aka modern marxists. this is how they gain power, careers, etc. if you disagree with them, youre a racist. they dont have to build anything, discover anything, or practice anything. they just have to call you a sexist bigot and theyve got the job and the power.

pic related, theyre doing the same thing in the tech industry. all the women who have the top recipients of donations are just speakers about diversity in programming. they dont actually program themselves.
>>
>>247892929
Thanks for spoiling the movie you gigantic chucklefuck.
>>
>>247892950
Oh my god can you imagine what it would be like happen if Jadesgame happened today?

Good thing pozzed retarded have no knowledge of the games industry earlier than 20011 or so
>>
>>247892928
>They believe that minorities are helpless and need superior yet kind white people to champion their cause and support them.
they generally don't believe this stuff on a deep level, they just believe that it's what good people believe, and that they're good people.
>>
>>247892760
kid your newfag is showing
>>
>haven't played videogames because you like them (i.e. not just so that you can talk with the guys) outside of facebook shit since before you entered adolescence
>won't spend several hundred dollars annually on vidya for years to come, which a female-oriented side to the industry would need in order to financially support itself

>still whine about muh representation

I'd like to see the AAA developers try to give these SJWs exactly what they want, full marketing budget and all, just so that they can point directly to the initiative for evidence that the consumer base for the types of games that they're asking for barely even exists.
>>
>>247892950
Please have sex with me before you kill yourself
Afterwards would be fine too, I'm not picky
>>
>>247893163
And I support gay rights but think you're a fucking faggot.
>>
>>247893158
>so stupid you don't understand how to even use the word newfag
>as soon as someone questions you, go off on them

You're not fooling anyone. You think you've found something cherished and dear and old, and you use it as a means of trying to assert yourself as an "old dog" on 4chan, like you're the last of a dying breed.

Please lurk more and stop showing your ignorance, you're shitting up the board, and no one wants to have to report you for low quality shit posting.
>>
File: 1337188784429.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1337188784429.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>247893163
>tfw white
>tfw using "mah nigga" with my black/white friends
>tfw nobody cares because we're all friends
I think rather than pretend the word doesn't exist we just use it more so it loses all meaning
>>
File: 1398139951109.jpg (81KB, 385x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398139951109.jpg
81KB, 385x576px
>>247893205
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS
>>
>Every single ass creed game with PvP multiplayer has had female characters
>no one gives a fuck

>introduce coop and not include a female character while the
>its the fucking end of the world

im all out of rage

i just feel, nothing now
>>
File: 657458486856.png (192KB, 532x798px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
657458486856.png
192KB, 532x798px
>A GAME HAS NO TITS

These people are more aware of whether a video game company has women, gays, and minorities in their product than are probably aware of the passing of a law in egypt just a little while ago finally making it its own crime to sexually assault a woman rather than blanketing it under a slap on the wrist and a warning.

Yea, let's whine about how entertainment has tits rather than focus on places in the world that actually need help with this shit. I'M A FEMINIST, so long as it doesn't inconvenience me too much or make me leave my safe 1st world life. Faggots.
>>
File: themoreyouknow.jpg (133KB, 561x370px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
themoreyouknow.jpg
133KB, 561x370px
>>247888771
The feminist movement is not a unified body of hairy yelling lesbians who all gather in the Grand Dworkin Cathedral in White Plains, NY every year to flesh out a plan for the overthrow of the patriarchy and the emasculation of the American male. Pretty much every self-identified feminist has different beliefs. TERFs (Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminists) believe that trans women are men pretending to be women, thereby subverting femininity somehow. As their name implies, they are not part of mainstream 3rd wave feminism, which places a premium on "intersectionality," which is the idea that the struggle of women is intertwined with the struggles of other oppressed groups.
>>
>>247892910

I'm talking about this thread and nearly every other thread on this topic where the focus is on being butt-blastered over feminists and not ubisoft's allegation that a 2nd character model doubles dev time.
>>
>>247893331
Well said.
>>
>>247893565
Another white corporate pig admitting that he wants to appropriate and devalue black culture solely for his own gain. You've made me nauseous.
>>
>>247890059
You should have seen when she started playing, she focused solely on the game
>>
>>246342614
I know a woman who was literally told by her university professor that he failed on her on exam because he didn't believe there was a place in business for women
So she fucking did something instead of bitching and is now a CEO of a multimillion dollar company
That's what you do. You work hard and prove them wrong.
>>