[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Noir thread? Noir thread. Feel free to post other Beetrain girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

File: tumblr_nbi41pVqRP1t12joxo1_500.jpg (77KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbi41pVqRP1t12joxo1_500.jpg
77KB, 480x480px
Noir thread? Noir thread. Feel free to post other Beetrain girls with guns shit though (El Cazador & Madlax)
>>
>>
>>
I don't know this manga, but it seems that the short-hair girl is really unconfourtable with that girl. Maybe is rape?
>>
>>2407745
That's a cheeky stealth-bump.
>>
File: noir31.jpg (131KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
noir31.jpg
131KB, 800x600px
>>2407745
Anime. And no.

Kira and Mireille's relationship is... complicated.
>>
File: Number 2.jpg (126KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Number 2.jpg
126KB, 800x600px
>>2407752
Kirika. Urgh. Too long since I've watched the show.
>>
>>2407745
watch noir
blonde is mirielle, black hair is kirika. they are both highly skilled assasins/hit men(hitwomen)? At the begnning of the series Kirika comes to Mirielle ffor help because Kirika has amnesia or something. Their relationship at first is one where Mirielle is on edge and threatening to kill Kirika a lot. She slow becomes close to Kirika though and even kils her own uncle to protect Kirika. There's no direct yuri in the sense they don't make out in the show or anything, but they're pretty much living together as a family by the end.
>>
File: PD15.jpg (74KB, 500x754px) Image search: [Google]
PD15.jpg
74KB, 500x754px
>>
>>2407838
As dircet yuri goes there's Chloe and her relation to Althena and then her love for Kirika.

And Mireille pretty much got jealous of her which pushed things forward.

I still laugh remembering the live action scriptsbutchering the anime cimpletely where basically every girl was turned into slut for CIA male agent and Kirika was made older just so she would fuck guys right and left, it's like people who bought the rights didn't care about the interesting setting and deep characters of the original anime and how well music played the big role in creating atmosphere in it and just wanted to use the names that it's about two female spies american type of TV idiocy.
>>
File: 01back.jpg (219KB, 1418x2000px) Image search: [Google]
01back.jpg
219KB, 1418x2000px
>>
File: Mi.esposa.es.bruja_019.png (417KB, 1359x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Mi.esposa.es.bruja_019.png
417KB, 1359x2000px
>>2407864
>>
File: Mi.esposa.es.bruja_076.png (780KB, 1409x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Mi.esposa.es.bruja_076.png
780KB, 1409x2000px
>>2407865
>>
Noir is overrated, Euro-crime and Giallo are where it's at. Too bad anime and manga writers suck at making such violent suspense and drama.
>>
>>2407869
Apples and oranges.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.